Monday, February 22, 2016

'Brief' Encounters


A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.


**************************************




A good number of the photos in this blog are from studio or 'home' shots LL. Most of my clients in this area of photography are via recommendation and word of mouth...if you'll excuse the unintended puns in the last two phrases.

To give a flavor of what I mean by the title just view the sample photos that follow:



London 42

Spain - 36

France - 30 something

(No they are not bus numbers but ages)



So here are some of the briefs. In some cases the encounters were equally as brief, as well. But as I said companionship is a wonderful thing and I wasn't the only one seeking it a lot of the time.

I traveled a lot LL. More than you ever knew. In those travels I met some really nice women and a lot of them were into really sexy underwear and voyeuristic photos....of me. Sometimes in action with them, sometimes ready and showing it...if you get my meaning. So the photographic stuff wasn't just one way. It also ensured neither of us would use it against each other. An easy error if you are not fully aware. Needless to say all of the women I met never let me down in that way...or any other, unlike someone I could name.

As you can see from the bed linen above, there were some bedroom 'frolics' involved, and very satisfying there were too. They were exciting times. Now you know what I meant by not being bored!


So yo the first brief encounter:

Helen

I met Helen during one of my trips to New York. Staying in this nice hotel, somewhat traditional in decor. I guess you'd say old New England Colonial. But it had a warm and cosy atmosphere and I had stayed there once before.

It was frequented but business men...and women during the weekdays, of which I guess I was one, as I was there looking at real estate. Helen fell into the latter category of course - a business woman. We met, as is often the case, in one of the bars, early evening. I think it was back in May 2005.

She  was already at the bar which was a small one away from the main bar and restaurant and most of the men. She had a glass of white wine which was three quarters gone, so I guessed she either had a thirst or had been there sipping for a while. Turned out it was the latter.

She started the conversation when she heard me order a Merlot with my English accent. We were the only one's at the bar at that time so a hello and are you a Brit, started us off. I answered in the affirmative and asked which part of the States she came from or, unlikely, was she a local. I didn't think it was the latter as her accent was more mid Atlantic than New York. Back then I couldn't distinguish the difference in accents in that part of the World but it turned out she was Canadian, down for a meeting at her company HQ/ Just three days. 

It must have been a Monday we met, because she told me she was on day one. On my own in New York I tended to eat in the hotels I used. No fun sitting in a restaurant on your own or, for that matter in a hotel restaurant, but at least you could fall back on your room.

Looking at Helen her complexion was pale but she was pretty attractive and slim with I noted long legs. I guess the complexion and her being a Canadian figured. She was wearing a dark sleeveless dress all in one color, which I think was Navy Blue. It served to accentuate her pale complexion, I recall. A necklace set it off in an understated way.

I asked had she eaten at what had she planned. She said she would probably eat here in the hotel and that would be it. She had figured out from our conversation I was on my own so I suggested we dine together. In or out? I asked. That's when we really began to hit it off. 

She laughed and then had a real fit of the giggles. I knew exactly why! She spluttered out between her laughter..."Both". then I laughed and said "I guess that's in then", which set her off again.  we both enjoyed the innuendo which we continued.

We did indeed eat in, which in itself brought forth more of the same humor. After quite a long meal, we retired to the small bar again and enjoyed a nightcap together. then we walked to the elevator. Seemed we were both on the same floor 12 levels up. There was nobody else in the elevator. Helen kissed me on the cheek, smiled and said "Thank you". I said "What for?" She said, "For being a friend in a lonely city".

I like New York and have never found it lonely, but it's not so easy for a woman on her own, so I knew where she was coming from.

The elevator arrived and we got out, both turning right. Seemed we were headed in the same direction. Coincidentally, our rooms were across the passageway from each other. What might have been an awkward moment was completely defused as Helen opened her door and grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room. There was no reluctance on my part.

We didn't get much further than the small hallway. She put her arms around my neck and I put one arm round her waist and the other round her back. We kissed quite urgently and passionately. I could of course feel her bra strap on her back and her breasts pushed against my chest. Still kissing she loosed her arms and started on my shirt buttons. It took little difficulty for me to find the zip on her dress which was on the floor a minute later.

Things got pretty heated for a while but then we parted and she removed her panty hose and me my trousers. I had a small camera with me and had taken some shots of us earlier in the evening, just for the brief memories of our dinner together. Helen took it from me and laughing said she wanted some photos. 

There was I standing there in my boxer shorts and her in bra and pants. She knelt on the bed and aimed the camera at me. I said she could take shots only if she took her bra off which she did. A number of things happened then. I stared and a great pair of boobs, I became aroused and she started taking shots. Then she said take off your boxers and then she smiled at my arousal and shot that too!

I took the camera from her and she started to take her panties off slowly with her fingers as seen below.   






Always good to carry a Canon Ixus for those 'impromptu' moments...

The reader will see that she had great legs and boobs. She lowered her panties until her sweet spot was visible...and it was very visible as she was completely shaved. We embraced the camera thrown to one side. My hands were on her buttocks hers around my waist. I could feel the warmth of her body against mine and her nipples brushing the hairs on my chest. It seemed that action caused them to become quite erect.

She lay back on the bed, opened her legs and I climbed between them. She grabbed my member and used it on her clitoris which was very wet. It was apparent that she was quite 'open' too. She moaned as she rubbed herself with my penis more and more rapidly. I used my one free hand to caress, rub and squeeze each of her breasts in turn. She came with lots of 'oh's' and to heighten it for her I squeezed her left breast and pinched to nipple between my fingers. She convulsed once more then said " I want you inside me, now!".

I entered her wet vagina, which accommodated me with some firmness despite her full dilation. I thrust into her gently at first then fully but slowly, in and out, I could see she wanted me to be fast and hard but I continued to 'tease' her. Exploring her inside as well as out. Rimming her vagina with the tip of my member then entering her fully. I was hard, naturally, and could feel myself becoming quite 'locked in that mode.

This firmness touched all parts of her and as I withdrew in part the rim of my 'hood' stimulated her G-spot. I felt her come again. She was contracting against my penis repeatedly. Before that finished, I upped the tempo of my lovemaking and crashed down on her mons pubis hard and fast. She screamed/moaned shook her head too and fro, jiggled her boobs and came again, as I did, flooding her with the cream of my loins. I tensed several times inside her releasing all of myself, fully.

We were pretty wet down there but as I lay on top her she caressed my back, we kissed and then parted. She curled up against me her arm across my chest, her left breast resting on my chest. I caressed it gently and I guess we both fell asleep, as the next thing I remeber was daylight creeping into the room.

Helen went her way later that day and I went mine. We exchanged email addresses and cell numbers but we both knew we would probably not see each other again. We never did. Ships that were passing in the night, who both found temporary comfort in each other.

*********************
Gianna 


My first visit to San Francisco, beyond my 'Service' days, was with my late wife 30 years ago. I remember it well and the heat that confronted us in what I think was late July. The warmth that greeted me when I stepped out of the terminal building on this particular trip was very similar.

The last time I was there was just after the earthquake in 1989. So quite a break until 2005 (now I have a home there - since 2010).

Traveling alone I had decided a visit to a city I really love - this was long overdue. The first day I booked in to my hotel, showered took the afternoon easy and then ate out on my own.

I spent the second day getting in a few tours around the City, doing the tourist 'thing'. That was really just to re-acquaint myself with all the points of interest. In various places the group wandered around viewing and taking holiday pictures.

Most people were couples but there was one girl/woman on her own and we found ourselves looking out over the Bay together. She had heard my English accent earlier and wanted to chat. So we exchanged notes on the tour and she told me it was her first visit to the Bay area as a tourist, even though she only lived out at Oakland - no distance away, at all.

Over the course of the rest of the tour she told me that she had moved out to Oakland after a failed relationship back in New York State and had been here for nearly two years. She lived alone and worked in admin for a software company.

I told her about me, my widowhood, the let down by another woman since being widowed. We sat together for the remainder of the trip and when we finished she said would I like dinner at her place. I said that would be great.

We had gotten on really well and even though she was a shade under 40, it didn't seem to make a difference.

In the end I spent the rest of my stay with her in Oakland, having checked out of my hotel the day after that first dinner.

I should explain that she was 'All American' but from an Italian family. So she had a Mediterranean tone to her skin and dark hair. The rest of her attributes and the wonderful week we spent together are best shown in the photos below which probably don't need any explanation. 

She turned out to be real feisty and very, very hot blooded!!!





 A real romantic with a nice line in underwear




<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>








Lovely boobs and ....





 beyond!











Great Ass!



<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>



Bedtime...in the afternoon.



Definitely not inhibited



Getting real frisky






<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



On display front

and....











back!







<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






Down to 'business'










After the first time....
 And....


.....the second



 ********************
What follow is some of the rest of those 'brief encounters' without narrative:


 Carol 38 - Cambridge UK



Dianna  37 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida


Studio shot for client - USA


Sue 34 - London, UK






Studio shot for client



Carole 49 - Norfolk UK





Beth 46 - Norfolk, UK





Emma 36 - Rome, Italy
(more of this lady later...)



Jackie 37 - London, UK


Fay 44 - Exeter, UK





Abigail - Chicago, Illinois



Chrissie 40 - Suffolk, UK









Emma 36 - France (Same Emma as above - earlier)





Debra 42 - Fort Myers, Florida



Sarah 46 - Oxford, UK



*********************************************


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment