Monday, February 8, 2016

Mary




Another episode from the anonymous author which I publish on his behalf.


**************************************



The beautiful West Country of England and a lady called 'Mary' - not her real name.That was the situation I found myself in back in that four year window that ended in 2006.

I won't bore the reader with how we met but at the time I was 'between' ladies so to speak. Mary invited me to her home, somewhere near Bristol, UK. I arrived, that first visit, in the early afternoon. we had only spoken on the phone prior to that. She rustled up a light lunch for me and we sat in the sunshine in her small back yard among a collection of herbs in pots. The aroma has stayed with me until this day.

Naturally, we talked and, in doing so, confirmed how well we got on together. That Friday she took me into the center of Bristol where we found a nice bistro, sat in the sun on a quayside by the River Avon and ate olives. Happy memories of that afternoon.

We meandered back to her home late that afternoon.

It turned out that Mary was a great cook and early evening we chatted in the kitchen over several glasses of wine while she created an uncomplicated but exquisite meal. We ate and afterwards retired to the lounge where we sat and talked with the music of Il Divo playing in the background. I sat on her couch and she sat on the floor facing me with her back against the wall. That evening brings back warm memories of our talking as the light went and dusk fell.

During that conversation we got to know each other a lot better than through our previous conversations. Mary's eyes became quite dreamy as the evening advanced and I had the feeling she had fallen for me and, as it later transpired, she had big time.

Eventually, she said she was going to take a bath and go to bed. I went to the room she had given me and changed into my boxers and put a dressing gown on and waited for her downstairs. Soon she came down smelling gorgeous from her bath and wrapped up in her gown. After a brief chat she locked up and we went back upstairs. Right up to this point we hadn't kissed beyond a peck on the cheek in greeting.

My small room was next to Mary's room and we paused on the landing to say goodnight. No kiss yet but then she put her hand in mine smiled dreamily and gently led me in to her room. It was quite feminine and she had a reasonably high bed. She stood facing it then pulled her robe belt and shrugged it off her shoulders and stood naked her back away from me. I took thee hint and disrobed and slid my boxers to the floor.

She brought her hands back and took mine and placed them on her boobs. She is pretty well endowed. I guess I should describe Mary at this point. She is fair in complexion and hair color around 5' 6" with an hour glass figure and great legs. Back to her boobs. They were wonderful to hold and caress. Warm from her bath and great nipples that were already proud without any encouragement from me.

My groin was against her buttocks, which were also warm and soft. From there she lay the top half of her body on the high bed and spread her legs. By this time I was fully erect and she was 'open for business'. I grabbed her hips and entered her, slowly at first and then fully. She was very well lubricated and entry only brought a small gasp from her.

It had been some time for me...and for her, so our lovemaking from thereon was pretty passionate and urgent on both our parts. It didn't take much for her to come, and loudly. I love the noise a woman makes as she climaxes as it heightens my own experience and hardens me even more. I still had a way to go and although Mary was panting a little, I continued thrusting into her, teasing her and myself come to that then I flooded her fully as she came again. I never did sleep in the bed allocated to me.

That weekend was bliss. On the Saturday it was hot and sunny and we headed to a quiet beach in north Somerset that can only be accessed via an hotel. We changed there into our swimwear and headed down to the wide sandy and almost completely deserted beach. As I recall there were a couple of people over a mile way to the west.

We fooled around in the surf - me in my swim shorts, Mary in her bikini. Then we swam in the sea for a bit and finally relaxed on the sand, side by side. She took her bikini top off and then lay on her stomach and asked me to rub sun tan lotion onto her back.

No hesitation there. It was a pleasure for me and I think her. I massaged that lotion in all over back, part of her beautiful ass and then her thighs and legs. By this time she was propped up on her elbows thumbing through a magazine. I was finished and then she turned over, boobs pointing skywards, and said 'Now do my front'. So I did starting up around her shoulders. We both new where I was going next! Down and onto her boobs my hands moved. Her eyes closed I placed another squirt of lotion onto her right breast and one on her left. Then. kneeling beside her. I slowly massaged the lotion in a circular motion on each breast. Couldn't resist the odd squeeze of her boobs which were accompanied by murmurs of approval.

My hands moved lower to her tummy and hips. She wriggled her bikini bottom down almost to the point of a full reveal and told me to carry on down, which I did. She was completely shaved in that area so my massaging was unencumbered by any hair. It wasn't only the lotion that was wet!

My fingers found her opening which was parted like a flower ready to be pollinated. I inserted two fingers and started massaging her inside which brought on a series of moans. I upped the tempo and could feel her body tensing, she put her hand inside my trunks and grabbed my hardness and started pumping me as much as I was her. She suddenly tensed fully and came with a cry.

Once she had recovered she lay on her side and had me do the same so we were facing each other - I was still fully hard. She pushed my trunks down and placed her mouth over my manhood and right there and then on the beach gave me a 'blow job'> I came right in her mouth and my semen was all around her lips when I looked. She licked it into her mouth and swallowed then pressed her body and boobs against me and we kissed long and passionately.

We cleaned up in the sea.

I dried my hands and then took some photos of her. The beach was empty now and we were a fair way from the hotel and nearby road. She took off her bikini completely and gathered up a towel which she promptly dropped and then started posing for my camera as can be seen.


LL - I always liked big boobs - didn't I ;-)














There is quite a portfolio beyond the kind seen above. Mary was/is quite a sexual woman and posed for far more at her place in the privacy of her home and then later at my country home and the apartment I then had in London.

After the photo session we made our way back to Bristol (an appropriate name) which was about an hour away. We showered...together...then changed and went out for dinner that Saturday evening.

Sunday - we lay in late in bed together, interspersed with some languid lovemaking and then went walking in the afternoon. I returned to the East that Monday morning and Mary went to work. 

What followed will be explained in another blog but over the course of several months Mary and I grew very close. She visited me both at my large house in East Anglia and also in London/ There is quite a story to this relationship which I will expand upon later.

Note for LL - As you can see I had no need of someone who was playing around behind my back. You can also see that attractive women were quite happy to enjoy my company and physicality in your place.


*********************************************

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment