Friday, February 12, 2016

K2

LL


Another episode from the anonymous author which I publish on his behalf.


**************************************


K2, so named because there was a K1.

Karen, I first met in Newmarket, UK home of horse racing.

A little older than my previous ladies at 48 back then, Karen was around 5' 6" dark and possessed of a a lovely figure. She worked for an institution that crossed paths with my involvement in pharmaceuticals. A business event was held one evening on the Science Park in Cambridge, UK. The usual thing; some presentations, followed by a buffet. It was during the latter Karen and I had gotten to talking. Although she was there in an official role, she seemed a little lost and alone so I walked up and said hello.

I think on reflection she thanked me for doing that, although it was left unsaid at that time. We seemed to get along quite well. Despite the occasion our conversation turned to our personal lives. She told me she had one daughter who lived around 50 miles away (they didn't get on too well, due to the daughter's behavior) and she was divorced. I was widowed and without any permanent partner at the time.

I had driven there from Norwich, UK and she from Newmarket. She told me her job, although well paid, was full on and that weekends were always looked forward to, but she had no one to share them with. Another lonely lady. There were a lot out there.

I invited her out to dinner that Friday on her home turf in Newmarket. She suggested that rather than do that she would love to cook me a meal, so we agreed on that.

Newmarket is centered on a clock tower on a roundabout, that sits right in the middle of town with roads off. They roughly speaking are north and south and east and west. The road to the south contains the regular town, shops, restaurants etc. The road to the north is home to various stables, very upmarket properties and a hotel. West heads out to the A14 major route and towns beyond, while east heads into the Suffolk countryside.

Karen's place was off the road heading east, but still in town. I arrived that Friday evening, wine bottle in hand and a bunch of flowers. Her place was relatively small but modern and smart and situated in a dead end road near the end. The sun was just going down as I arrived - it was early summer - and the back of her house faced west. She offered me a glass of Prosecco. I said I would have a juice as I had to drive home later. She said 'drink the bubbly - you can stay over here' . So I did - both. We sat outside and watched the sun go down on that warm evening drinking most of the Prosecco

She had cooked salmon  risotto which soaked up the bubbles and we opened the wine I had brought with me. Needless to say, although there were three bedrooms, only one was used. As she undressed that evening I was aware of how great her breasts looked and how pert they were. She stripped off and headed for the en suite shower, while I stripped down to my pants. I still can conjure up that view of her beautiful curves and ass disappearing into the bathroom.

She reappeared with a large towel wrapped around her and I took the cue to shower as well. When I had showered and came back to the bedroom, she was in bed.  I joined her. W caressed and kissed and cuddled then we made love. First with me on top then with her riding me vigorously. Both times she came and me on the second occasion. I can still recall lying on my back looking up to her boobs jiggling around as we consummated our relationship. In particular I remember how prominent her nipples were. Undoubtedly aroused by our sex.

I don't think she had been with a guy for some time. Afterwards she lay her head on my shoulder her left leg lying over my body and her boobs pressed against my chest. We slept until 8.30 the following morning when she stirred, said mmm...and rolled over on her back. I got up put on a robe, rather small as it was hers, and fetched tea in bed. When I came back up she was sitting up in bed with only her lower half covered.



Nearly dropped the tea!!

Reaching out...for me

You can now judge for yourself. As I put a cup on each of the bedside tables I picked up my camera. Karen looked at me smiled and said go ahead, with the usual proviso of privacy. Hence, in posting these nearly ten years later ,there are no head shots - cropped out.

We drank our tea, reflected on the evening before, glanced at the sunlight creeping through the crack in the curtains and then she took my right hand and placed it on her right breast. That immediately sent the blood flowing in to my member which she knew it would. She threw back the bed sheet to reveal me 'standing at attention'. I recall that she said 'well we can't waste that can we!'.

We didn't.

She opened her legs and I climbed between them.










Her butterfly had spread it's wings and was fully open for entry. We made love again slowly and gently as befitted that relaxed Saturday morning. She had a pretty good climax threshold and came quite quickly. It was either that or the way I made love. As another woman once said 'where did you learn to make love like that'. So maybe the latter or a combination of the two. That left me unfulfilled and Karen not 'filled'.

I got out of bed, stood, gently pulled her towards me with her legs still open and her sweet spot soaking.



On her back and very ready!

She got the message and wrapped her legs around my waist as I squeezed her breasts, pinched her nipples and stroked her  thighs. I was inside her and expanding both width-ways and length ways. I unwrapped her legs gripped her thighs and thrust fully into her again and again. Hard and fast her boobs jiggling in all directions.

I felt her come again but I was not finished. She cried out loud and clear, while I continued. Her face was flushed with the blood rush and it began to show in her boobs too. Finally we came together. Me shooting into her while she convulse with another orgasm and then, to my surprise, yet another and another. I was still inside her and could feel her body reacting.

Later, after our showers....

Showered and warm




and a good breakfast she said 'you are one of the most highly sexed men I have met'. I hadn't thought of myself in that way. I thought my sexual appetite was quite normal. Then an amusing thought crept into my mind. Boy, are those other guys missing out in life! Karen said no one before had given her the experience and pleasure I had...ever.

We spent the rest of that day touring some really pretty Suffolk villages ending up at a farm shop where we bought various produce and that evening prepared a meal between us. Yes, we made love again that night....twice.

Karen worked all week but weekends we spent together over the next few months of that year. These were mainly spent at my place which was both large 4000 square feet and very private. We took a holiday together in Barcelona, took in some shows in London and of course had 'fun'.

She had been alone quite a while but during that period regained her social confidence, was very much a  fulfilled woman again and above all seemed happy. Our time together came to an end when she was moved to Switzerland with her work. I visited twice, but from thereon we drifted apart due to our locations.

**************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment