Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Alexa


A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.


**************************************


'Alexa'

Location: London, Greece and New York City, NY

Age: 39


Even the flag image is sensuous...read on!

Apparently fair but...turned out to be brunette :) !!

This lady, Greek by birth, turned out to be a  real beauty and wealthy.....

I recall one afternoon in particular... around the pool; that we enjoyed...in several ways. No I didn't meet Alexa in Greece; I met her in London where she lives mostly. She also had this place in Greece. No specific location will be given as she wished to preserve her anonymity.

How I attracted her, and indeed all the other women in my life is a and will remain a mystery to me, but whatever it is, it worked on this lady.

As I said, we met in London. I was on my own and taking some time out from the country by staying in my then London apartment. Early one evening I fancied a Greek meal and made my way from the vicinity of Tower Bridge to the West End and to a Greek restaurant I knew - Andreas, just off Tottenham Court Road.

It was pretty crowded even that early in the evening but as I was only one they found me small table for two. Then another customer arrived, Alexa, on her own. No tables, no spaces bar the one at my table. I heard the Maitre d' ask if she would mind sharing. She asked where and he pointed across to me. I didn't hear her answer but he headed my way. When he arrived at my table he asked whether I would mind sharing with the lady near the door.

To be honest, I was happy to do so, as I could do with the company. So Alexis made her way over and smiled as she approached. I stood and she sat down opposite me. I said hello and so did she. She asked if I minded her joining me and I said no, I was very happy to have the company.

From there our conversation grew. I found out she was dining alone because she was single and had few ties apart from her family - one brother and her parents. Her grandparents lived in Greece. I told her that I was widowed but had children who were grown up. Work had been grinding her down - as she put it the doubtful pleasure of being successful and wealthy. The evening went well. Alexa or Alex as I came to call her unwound and we enjoyed an excellent meal along with some great wine. We stayed as long as we could talking laughing filling in our backgrounds but eventually we had to leave.

It was after midnight I recall when we did stand up. I paid the bill fending off Alex's protestations and we found ourselves on the pavement (sidewalk for the folks here). She said could we meet again as she had enjoyed one of the best evenings for a long time. Naturally, I agreed. She was a beautiful woman after all was said and done.

It was Saturday the next day so I suggested lunch and said I would book somewhere. I hailed a cab after we exchanged cell numbers, a brief kiss on my lips and she was gone.

The next morning I must have slept in because the next thing was my cell buzzing around 9.30 a.m - I'm normally an early riser but not that morning. It was Alex. 'Are you still in bed' she asked, when I answered groggily. I confirmed I was. She said she was too. then we chatted and she asked what I was wearing, I said nothing. She said she slept in the same way, so I asked her to confirm she had nothing on - she confirmed.

After some 'early' morning banter we arranged to meet and walk to our lunch date.

We met, had a delicious light lunch and then went for a walk in St James' Park. She slipped her arm through mine and I placed my hand on hers. That was a lovely afternoon which we finished off with a surprise - I had tickets for the theater, a musical with dinner beforehand.

As we left the theater at the she told me that she needed a break and was looking to travel to her island in the Cyclades, where she had a villa.  She asked me if I would come with her and I said, yes.
It was she who introduced me to Skyros where I later bought a place with my wife - since sold.

Alex introduced me to a number of new experiences - no not that - well later maybe - including travel by private jet, her father's.

So it was I found myself on a sun kissed Greek island with a beautiful woman in a private villa. LL you will understand now what freedom you gave me by messing around behind my back.

The villa boasted a an oblong shaped pool which when you were in it gave the impression of being at one with the sea (see photos below). This was not a small place. There was a large kitchen, large lounge and four bedrooms, all en suite and all with their own sound systems and TV and mirrors everywhere. The latter, combined with the white walls inside and out, gave the whole place a light and airy feel. Finally, it was not overlooked in any way.

We arrived earl afternoon in the heat of the day. A dusty black top road led up to the villa. I had some luggage, enough to keep me going for a few days. I asked which room I was sleeping in and she said...mine and smiled, leaned forward and kissed me. I took her in my arms and kissed her right back. Before we knew it we were exploring each other's mouths. It was getting passionate and a little heated...and it wasn't the weather. We broke away and looked into each other's eyes and smiled while we held hands.

Alex showed me around and then said we should get in the pool after our journey. I was more than happy to do that. That was when she told me she swam the same as she slept, so there was no need for any trunks.

She went off to 'change' re-appeared in a robe and I did the same. The robes got left at the poolside...as can be seen below. We swam in the nude without a care in the world. The sun shone, we embraced in the water and Alex allowed me to take well over a hundred photos of her. Those shown are a mere selection. Then we sunbathed for a while. 


























Infinite Beauty




Eventually we tired of the heat and the sun and stepped through the patio doors into the bedroom. The rest I will leave to the reader's imagination. Dinner in a small nearby taverna rounded off a perfect first day. We stayed for eight days in all and by the end knew each other....intimately.

I was amazed that a woman as beautiful as Alex found me attractive. As she put it, it is not what you see always (although apparently I was quite attractive physically!) - it's what you feel. She said she felt secure with me, that I was attentive and warm hearted.

We explored the island, fished a little, walked, talked, made love and totally relaxed.

For her and me that was one of the best weeks of our lives.

We returned to the UK by her father's jet and carried on seeing each other for several months. Given her age and mine, we knew it wouldn't last and eventually we both moved on. We still exchange emails.

And so to end this Greek idyll....something Greek

This music, something of a cliche really, will always take me back to my time with Alexa. We visited the island again twice and she came with me over here to the US.



Finally.....



To infinity and beyond..........

Fooling around


*********************************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment