Monday, August 22, 2022

Three Assets

 For LL in the UK


You have seen about half of these ladies LL. I don’t mean half their bodies, but half of all the women in this blog. That means half are new to your eyes, but not mine of course.

Three assets, in their eyes and in mine. 

Eyes are what I used. They used their assets LL, breasts, butts and pussy to both tempt and tease me, but most of all to arouse me….the latter was and is no problem with the right woman. Without my arousal their horny feelings would not have been sated. However, they always were. Then came touch …

I had almost as much pleasure photographing all these ladies as I did fucking them and they fucking me. They were only too ready to pose in front of the camera and also behind it. Many had no inhibitions LL…none whatsoever. Discovering their sexuality a few younger ones called it and boy did we go on a voyage of discovery. They more than me.

I showed them areas of their bodies that had them asking for more. I introduced them to the right kind of touch that had their groins stirring long before sex. I could go on, but I am sure you will realise why so many came back for more. It wasn’t all about them wanting my erect cock inside them, but that was always the end result.

Onto the ladies below, which I frequently was. One more point. I have mentioned the six hundred women I have had over the last eighteen years. I was reviewing my portfolios the other day and realised it is even more than that LL. 

















Touch and anticipation. Camera was on timer and we had to stay quite still. two attempts and I had the shot I was after.

London 2010







Early morning in Bowness Cumbria 2008...with a friend from Cambridge. She loved me tracing ever decreasing circles on her breasts until I reached her 'bulls eyes'








Florida 2007

Small, but perfect LL, as was Lisa.







Norfolk 2004

If it's offered with enthusiasm I never turned it down. Amy was always enthusiastic so guess what...I never turned her down. Great butt and boobs.





Suffolk November 2005

Fireside lovemaking ensued. Long legs, lovely tits and a butt to match. All three assets were perfect because we were also a perfect fit for each other. That twenty four hours resulted in a five times connection and we would have gone for more, if we had the time. She was an 11/10 if such a score is possible LL. Just to remind you, you were 4/10.





Carlisle 2005

Cathy posed for this shot before we got down to paying attention to her 'assets'. Nice shot I thought, as did Cathy. Her turn, or at least one of them, was to have me suck her nipples until they were quite hard and erect...like me.






Ausburg, Germany 2008 and then 2016 onward.

Ausburg is quite an old city in Bavaria LL and really beautiful, very much like Frida above. We enjoyed a relationship between my travels and hers from 2008 to 2010 and then as we were both single again from 2016. She has matured well and is even more gorgeous (and sexually knowledgeable) than she was back in 2008.








This shot was taken in Boston, Massachusetts at an old property that was on the market for sale in 2017. 

I wasn't buying and Amelia even tough she was a realtor wasn't selling. We just used various empty properties she had access to as places we could have sex. I have few photos of her and have posted this one that doesn't show her face because she was/is married



Spain, but I'm not saying precisely where LL as it is close to one of your haunts.

The lady who is baring all 'up on the roof' is Simone and the banana is sending the same message as it did in that shot of Carole on my patio back in 2006, LL...you know the lady you were jealous of.








France 2008

I didn't ask her to, she just removed what little she was wearing after knocking on my hotel room door and lay on my bed tanned naked and with most of her 'assets' on full display. With her legs splayed and her pussy revealing its pink inner surface, there was only one place to head LL. Hayley was quite awild bundle of sexual energy, I can tell you.




New Hampshire 2017

I guess you could call this bar service LL…or to be precise counter service. That is where. I serviced Annie, right there where you see her and as you see her. In that position to start with and then from behind with her standing - interesting morning, and she only called in for coffee.








Notting Hill, London 2006

Soft as the velvet Charlotte is sitting on. That about covers it LL…and it covered her too. She liked me to come inside her and she also liked me to come over her tits and on occasion her face and mouth. Upper class socially but she was a ‘beast’ in the bedroom. Easily a match for your old ‘stallion’…me.








Bologna 2008

This shot was taken the same trip I took the professor’s daughter (see a past blog LL).

A poignant moment captured with a lovely lady who  was very affectionate and generous with her sexual favours. Needless to say, as you can see in part, her assets were perfect. In particular Caterina’s breasts were firm and very responsive.








Norwich 2005-2007

Natural light highlighting a natural woman’s main assets. It took sometime to get Lorraine to hold herself in good poses. This shot above was one. Her panties were a side show, if you like, because she wanted them off and for us to have sex. I wanted that too, but I also wanted some nice nude shots. The venue was one of the six houses I was building over there in the UK.





Lingwood, Norfolk 2005

Jane would only allow me to take photos of her curvaceous body from behind. Given the aspect above, behind is quite appropriate, don't you think LL. She was a handful both behind and in front with her pretty superb boobs. 

I was allowed frontal shots later in 2006 and 2007 when we knew each other a lot better.



The interlocked male and female symbols above LL, denote intercourse which is what follows in the frames below extracted from my video cams. Just four ladies enjoying my attentions. Taken (there's a word!) on my old camera in B & W



Carole
You never saw her with her legs apart did you. Now you have!





Debbie
Down the road from you this is Debbie from Keswick enjoying havin me take her from behind. I enjoyed it too … many a time and often after visits to you LL





Catherine
Catherine is a clever and quite serious woman who I first met in 2006 on a trip to friends in Cheltenham. I soon found out that she a lot of fun in the bedroom and naked. This little video was taken at her place on the edge of Cheltenham. The camera is on her dressing table. Catherine is on me, impaled fully on my erection in this frame.






Lucy
This the Lucy I was with in London in November/December 2005. The same lady who came up with the hospital ruse LL. IN this frame neither she nor I were very far from coming…if you follow my meaning.






Cambridge 2009

My place LL, the one I still own, with a lady who could never get enough. Sarah the insatiable I called her LL She wanted me inside her just about every time we met up. Sometimes that was out on a country walk, in my car but more often than not at one of our homes.







Joanne in the river near my old home near Concord, NH.

One asset above water with two thirds of her assets below water - butt and pussy. She was no iceberg though…far too hot for that!








Rhonda from Wyoming. In fact this is Wyoming in the shot above.  She preferred Ronny. Much farther west than some of my earlier encounters in that beautiful State. We had ridden out from her place into the foothills of the Rockies LL. I took this shot when we stopped to eat and water the horses. Then Ronny had me take her. The places I’ve had women….are I guess legion.







Near Bude Cornwall with Laura early one late summer morning. Quite a rugged coast there and plenty of niches to hide from prying eyes. Perfect for what we had in mind that day LL. Some nude shots and sex. We had both…in Laura’s case I she had me make her come three times before 8.00 a.m.! Her boobs were adequate LL Although that was the case, she made up for it elsewhere with her energetic antics in the bedroom and on that beach near Bude. To say we were both very sticky before we dressed would be an understatement. She exude copious amounts off her juices and I left with a lot more that just a small deposit. In fact walking back she didn’t bother with panties under dress.












This shot of  Hannah was taken in a hotel room in Dorset in 2008.

Both alone on vacation and guess what we ended up sharing beds. First hers then mine. I was in Dorset looking at property on Sand banks and had decided to spend a few days in the west of the county. I’m so glad I did as I came across Hannah and her gorgeous breasts and superb body. You can interpret that phrase as you wish LL.









Beth, short for Bethany, striking a pose on her table in Hexham, not so many miles from your front door LL. Shortly after the shot above I was at her ‘front door’ and I didn’t have to wait for permission to enter. Nice boobs!




 
Claudia an Italian lady somewhere in the Med in the summer of 2010. Lovely arse and boobs LL.







Just outside York in 2004 and just inside Lyn as soon as I arrived that day. One she had tasted the fruits of my loins she wanted more. Probably my most frequent stopover during my journeys to and fro to see you. Every minute with Lyn was worth it. Full set of her assets were all 'perfick', for me.






London in 2009 with this lacy lady. It was intended to be a shoot (clothes on) but it soon became something else altogether. Altogether is what we both found ourselves in with our bodies entwined and copulating...and I got paid...for the shoot ...photos that is. The other shoots I provided were free and gratis LL





.



Sonja in LA 2017.

Great ass and great tits. I couldn't have asked for more. For her part Sonja thought I had a lovely thick cock and a way of making love that made her have multiple orgasms. A perfect match LL











I woke up to tis view of Helena in Mayfair one morning in 2016 after a night out locally. No tea in bed. but something much better her body and her tits dangling over my face. With an EMHO she was soon sliding over and down my 'stalk' LL.









Tonya inviting me 'in' in FM Florida back in 2006. Just thirty three and a woman who loved having an older man. I loved having her LL. Young, firm and silky smooth …outside and inside.











Venice early morning on a glorious sunny day in 2009 LL. I had just returned from the pasticceria with pastries, which on seeing Gabriella posing in such an inviting way, were soon forgotten and it was back to bed for both of us. She was the first women I met and bedded in that wonderful city LL.






This was a shoot at the home of  this lady in New Jersey. Her name is Mary LL. It was supposed to be a fully clothed event, but as you can see Mary had other ideas, to which I didn’t object. That was the start of an intense relationship for nearly two years 2015 to 2017. Mary was separated at the beginning divorced at the end and needed regular servicing. I did produce a portfolio for her and a naked and intimate one for us both, plus several videos of us in action together.






Quite an atmospheric few shots on this rather grim October day in Laura’s house near Bury St Edmunds back in 2006. You have ‘met’ her before. In the shot above Laura is naked and posing with a chiffon type dress. She hasn’t got it on just holding it in front of her.

Apart from the photos, what do you do on a wet dark day in October? OR rather who do you do. In this case it was each other LL.



  Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment