Thursday, August 4, 2022

Back and Front

For LL in the UK

The title speaks for it self LL. 

I have been fortunate, to say the least, to have met so many wonderful and great people since our time together, LL. No, I don’t mean just the attractive women I have met. I mean people spanning the spectrum of male and female, business contacts that have become friends and of course people who are and were friends from the outset. Many others have been added since.

You say you have a small group of friends mainly in your home town and in addition, I guess a few others through the round dwarf who is your ‘partner’.

I have only made one major mistake in my life LL and you were it. You on the other hand have made more than a few and now in your retirement have ended up where you are instead of ending up where you could have been.

I had more friends than you imagined when we were together. I wasn’t prepared to introduce you to them until you committed, which of course you never did. Now here I am after having lost Ash, happily settled with a few women in different locations and different continents, who share my affections and time.

None of them lay sole claim to me, nor me them and it all works very well LL. My past from 2004 to the present has been filled with attractive women, many who I have photographed. That point leads me appropriately to the shots below….

I'm enjoying a long weekend in Montreal,Canada at this particular point in time, July 31st, after visiting a friend in Vermont. Back home to New Hampshire at the ranch early next week.

PS Now back in New Hampshire = August 3











New York Studio 2017

Quite a lady LL with a superb physique






London client 2018

Some back and some front. In fact she said that she didn't want to waste her nakedness purely on my photography. She decided she would laike to waste some of it on me. Like all the years before, somehow I seem to find myself in situations where ladies want me to fuck them. Most are quite attractive and as I still fire on all cylinders, I rarely refuse.



Stow Bedon, Norfolk 2005

My secretary from my banking days, Julie. Taken at her home while her husband was at work, so was Julie.,,three times. Neglected and in need sexually, she welcomed my attentions with open arms and...open legs!







Stowmarket, Suffolk 2004

Another lady whose husband failed to pay her enough attention. He had been a bank client and was always busy with business affairs. His wife decided she would like to be busy with affairs of a different kind and for about a year I was that affair...always on weekdays. She was quite a handful in all respects LL.




Norwich 2004

Small boobs but Sarah made up for it with her enthusiasm in bed and being generous with her sexual favors. Her ground floor flat in Norwich is the location of this shot.







Woodland shots, North Norfolk 2006

Karen, short and curvy and incredible hungry for sex. We were on a day out to the north Norfolk coast when she asked me to pull over on the back road we had taken. It was single track and had hardly any traffic.

Karen got out, led me into the woods out of sight of the road and promptly took her dress off, followed by her bra and panties. We had sex twice in those woods LL. I recall it well. Once laying on her dress with me on top on a bed of leaves and then standing we had sex from behind, before resuming our trip.







Oregon Coast 2006

Dee,a lady I met during my trip in March/April 2005









Florida 2008


Eve was a lady I met at the country club I belong to in Naples Florida.

The photo was taken  at one of my rental properties. I was a new property recently built and of course fully furnished. This shot was taken in the garage of all places but Eve was taken in a bedroom there. We agreed it was a way of 'christening' my latest addition to my property portfolio. At the time Eve was also the latest addition to my 'harem', but I didn't tell her that, of course!











London 2009

My shirt and tie, her panties, none of which stayed on for long. Emma is the lovey lady in question.





New York 2015







Cambridge, Massachusetts 2017

Lisa is a dancer - balletic not exotic LL. Now ‘retired’ she asked for a number of photo of her in dance poses and naked. I spotted the plant mister while we were taking the shots. You know the kind. Fill it with water and use a trigger to spray a fine mist of water.

Lisa agreed to my spraying her to enhance the shots.










Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 2009

A vacation and a lady I met one evening. We ended up together. This shot was taken before…the event.







Norfolk 2005

Kim #2…what a difference between you and her LL.








Newcastle-upon- Tyne 2004

Strangely Jane was shy at first despite our extensive online chats, but her inhibitions went along with her clothes as I coaxed her into feeling free sexually. She had no reason to be ashamed of her body.












Gold Coast, Queensland 2016

This lady had an apartment in an area funnily enough called Miami, which is between Budleigh Heads where I have my penthouse suite, and Surfers on the Gold Coast. Caught this shot early one one morning.










Turkey 2009

A vacation affair LL. It all came about through my love of Turkish coffee.






Oxfordshire 2005

You went to Oxfordshire in 2004 behind my back. I guess you could say this was the complete reverse except my ‘catch’ was younger, nubile, sexy and hungry for it. She was also way out of your class.












France 2007

Casual sexual encounters seem de rigeur in France and this was one such occasion. Two nights of romping in the sack with Dominique and there were two very satisfied individuals at the end. The photo well that was basically and invitation to fuck her again.










Livorno, Italy 2018

Night attire with Giulia filling it nicely. Didn’t stay on long LL and the wearing of it in this shot was for two reasons. It made her feel sexy and was meant to tempt and arouse me. It succeeded!










Idaho 2007

Farming countryI -lowed a few furrows there LL including for the lady above.







St Anton, Austria 2009

Long legs and very suckable tits, borne by a willing woman. Who could ask for any thing more!









London 2006

Expect nothing, get everything. That was the case with Nikki It was supposed to be just a meet where she lived in North London. Instead it turned into something altogether more delightful LL. Such lovely firm boobs too.

 




California 2015

Another client who started to 'turn it on'. Who was I to refuse the offer... so I didn't.








Devon 2008

Taken some where north of Crediton on a farm. That's the photo and the lady LL.








Sancerre, France 2015

Sancerre is a fruity well balanced wine LL, rather like the lady above who lives there. Youngish and willing, in fact she made all the running, so to speak: we retired to a room in her home for some athletics that took us all afternoon and some of the next day.




  Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment