Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Been a While ...

 For LL in the UK


It has been sometime since I wrote mere words without accompanying photos LL, but I am putting that right with this blog.

I have been busy of course. That is one reason I haven’t completed one of these blogs for sometime. There is another reason but I won’t bore you with that.

I’ve been everywhere from Kentucky to Montreal Canada in recent weeks via Indiana, New York, Rhodesia Island and Massachusetts. I see you managed a short, very short trip to Spain (yawn) and an equally short one to St Helier, Jersey. Apart from that it seems your weekends are largely taken in Scotland and filled with eating and boozing.

I sometimes wonder what you do weekdays apart from housework. Sad sort of life in my opinion, but as you know it needn’t have been. I am sure you realise that. My weeks are full of things even if it’s only touring the ranch and checking on the horses and staff, while I’m here in New Hampshire. Mind you LL, this won’t last long as I’m off to Cannes, via Paris soon

The soccer season is back I see, in the UK. Guess that makes you a soccer widow with his commitments. Your vacations have become shorter and less exotic. That may be down to soccer….or money. Me, I’m as free as a bird and money is no problem at all.

I'm so glad you left for a number of reasons. Your dishonesty was number one, but others were that I would never have met Ash, never ended up making millions more than I had already and never have travelled as much ...due to your dysfunctional family.

I doubt after Cannes and also Italy, that I will have time to visit the UK as I will be flying back to LA in my Gulfstream. Then eventually down to Savannah, Georgia. However I am inviting a few UK lady friends to Italy (not all at the same time!)

I don't want to rub it in but I may post a few blogs of my travels from past years ...and this year. In the meantime I have added a few, which can be viewed and read at:

https://t.co/sDnKfn0UAZ


Ciao




No comments:

Post a Comment