Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Sensuale e volenterosa

For LL in the UK

I am sure LL, that you will work out the title to this array of women that I had the pleasure of photographing. That was the only pleasure they afforded me in most instances, as I am sure you will have guessed.

More than a few you have seen before in different shots, but there is a theme here apart from the butts and boobs on show. That theme is sensuality in the cases where the ladies turned on their sexual charms and willingness. Sensuality was also a feature of those who didn’t. or mostly couldn’t (due to other company at their location). Later couplings solved that problem in most cases.

I continue to post these blogs almost entirely for you LL. Why? Because it is my ‘revenge’ along with my lifestyle and wealth. A revenge that I repeat to show you that I didn’t need to do anything other than what I relate in these blogs to feel satisfied that I always had the upper hand once you went behind my back.






Norfolk UK 2005

Another of my properties that I renovated and sold on LL. You had no idea of the extent of my interests. I merely let you see the 'tip of the iceberg' not its full extent.

Julia was another of my interests at the time a really sensual woman who could be aroused by my merely touching her body, let alone her boobs and kitty. On the occasion of this photo, which I really like, I was showing her my assets and she was showing me hers. The two came together in that old property which was located in North Walsham.








Marbella, Spain 2006

Matching...everything eventually. She was older than this photo indicates, which was good for her...and me. Three weeks after Carole went her way LL. I've never been one to let the grass grow beneath my feet!










New England 2014

Beachside with Cathryn who was visiting Ash and I. Ash was bedridden at this point LL, sadly. It was down to me to entertain Cathryn. We went off to Massachusetts and the shore there which is when she started coming onto me….hence the cheeky photo.






Colorado, USA

Slim curvy and very sensual and alone on vacation like I was. We decided to keep other company on our tours …and in bed.







Derbyshire 2004

If  these couldn’t turn me on then nothing could. She turned me on without the display above LL..no problem at all. She sported the best pair of breasts I had handled in a long long time (including yours). Name was Ella and she liked our casual relationship which left us both free to pursue others.





London 2008

Shades of the orient LL. Kate is Anglo-Chinese and very, very sexy and sensual. This shot was taken in her bedroom and I found that ‘outfit’ extremely sexy.





Sussex 2006

Jan lives near Herstmonceaux in Sussex, UK LL. Her large garden encompassed some woodland and in spring lots of bluebells. As you can see she wasn’t averse to wandering in her private woodland totally nude LL with me along for the ride…which invariably was on her. She was a very willing lady who loved having sex outside.








Kensington, London 2017

THis photo above I think tells you all you need to know about this lady and what she was after LL










Studio London 2010

I had actually bought that bunch of narcissus for a lady I was seeing that afternoon. However the morning of the same day I had a client calling on me for a limited shoot. That was following a recommendation from another..

Claire, above, turned out to want a bit more than some semi formal clothed shots. She wanted to be photographed nude. Nothing intimate or naughty. I agreed which of course turned out to be the thin edge of the wedge LL. Once naked, Claire used her female wiles and her body to seduce me into having sex with her. I will say that I was a willing participant and her youthful breasts were superb to fondle.







Oregon Coast 2009

 Eva a lady I first met in 2006 while visiting relatives We became and still are good friends and intimate ones in our early days - you could say bosom pals. Very sensual lady and a willing one.







Norfolk 2005 - 2007. 

April isn't black but she is/was a lovely honey color. That was the first time LL that came across nearly black nipples. April did have me come across them too on several occasions. The photo was taken in 2005 in the depths of the Norfolk Broads. I guess you could say I had a broad on the Broads!

She was a willing participant and only to ready to strip off and want me inside her. One of the advantages of having a younger woman I guess. April seemed to be horny more often that not.









Swaffham, Norfolk 2004

Sophie was almost the first woman I had who was under forty. I knew her from having her husband as a client.

He was a  barrister and spent most of the week in London, either in his chambers or in court. Now I am sure you can figure why Sophie decided I was a good prospect to fill a gap in her life and to fill her 'gap'. We both enjoyed each other so much that we were still servicing each other five years later. It only stopped when I met Ash. Photo taken in her home near Swaffham.



 
New York Studio 2018

Superb detail wouldn't you say LL. I was invited to become familiar with every inch of her...inside and out. You could say I was detailed to explore and pleasure the details.







California 2007

Guess who…




Suzy 2006-2007

Bosom friends LL, that is what we were and her boss were close to my heart …on many an occasion. Suzy was a friend of one of the ‘insurance women’. A recommendation gave me plenty to play with and not just Suzy.

Once they saw my skills they all wanted photographs too…often having already experienced my other skills.







I met Emma and Rebecca at the same time although the plan was to just meet Rebecca. There were two good reasons for that and both are beautifully displayed in the photo above. Emma a friend she had invited along, you could say for the ride or in particular a ride, was almost as well endowed as Becky One brunette and one blonde both shapely and both with long legs.




Dereham, Norfolk 2016

Natalie’s selfie to entice me over the Pond. She one as I love pert breasts and firm ones.








Portland, Maine 2016

Hannah  - she never left any doubt about what she wanted LL.







Indianapolis 2008

Mandy (Madison) on the balcony of our hotel room. THe city is known as the crossroads of America. It certainly worked for me I could go any direction from there LL, but when I was with Mandy funnily enough I didn’t.






Paris 2017

Another affaire purement sexuelle this time with Gisèle, a married woman who shred the same lust for sex that I did and still do. She was more than adequately rewarded, as was I by her superb tits and generous pussy LL








Near York, UK 2004

Almost my first hotel encounter, but not quite. The very slim lady is Amy and she was quite a sensual and willing participant. She was there on business. SHe liked what I did for her so much she would send me her business visit itinerary so if possible we could get together. Much later in 2006 I found out she was unhappily married.








Near Eindhoven, Netherlands 2008

Lieke came to my hotel room LL and well….then she came and so did I. A one night stand or lay, I guess. We managed several ‘events’ that night and several more in the morning. I ate a hearty breakfast and then hit the road with rather nice thoughts whirling in my head LL.





Tallinn, Estonia 2008

I decided to visit Tallinn across a weekend when I was in Helsinki, Finland on business LL. Tallinn is a beautiful old city and well worth a visit. I met Eluta there that weekend LL … 

The photo was her idea. To be honest I said I would take her photo which is when she pulled her top up and her shorts part way down. She gained my interest immediately, which I am sure was her plan.








Singapore 2009

One of my two round the world trips encountered this lady in my Singaporean hotel room. It was quite funny LL as I heading for Oz via Jakarta and she was going anti clockwise to Europe via New Delhi. Iwas on the clock wise trip. After Oz it was New Zealand and then to Hawaii and LA.

We may have been travelling in different directions but not in bed. There we were as one, fully connected and fucking each other’s brains out. Her name was/is Mia.








Penrith 2005

I was rather saddened when by 2007 Louise and I had to part mainly because of my travels LL. You never knew that I was in your area from time to time did you. Thankfully, nowhere near you!

Louise and I were god friends and although there was an age gap, she was forty two, we gelled right from the start and our sex was superb She was definitely a 10/10. To remind you of my score for you….4/10.










Miami, Florida 2015

Half Caucasian and half Hispanic, Julieta had the height and long limbs of a European and the sexuality inherited through her Spanish genes. On this occasion she called on me at my Miami apartment for some photographs, following a recommendation from a mutual friend in West Palm Beach.

I approached the morning shoot as I do all such events with nothing more on my mind than concentrating on the shoot and my equipment. All went well up to a point until she lowered the top of her dress and revealed her breasts. That LL, was when she said that the recommendation she had received was only partly for my photographic skills. I took the shot above as she pulled that dress lower and lower until it was off completely. Julieta had been naked beneath of course and in the next couple of hours I discovered how hot and horny she was.






Miami Studio - 2015

Another client and her curves.








Saffron Walden, UK 2005

I met Alison through the internet. 

One thing that always surprised me back then was the fact that much younger women were interested in me. No, they weren’t gold diggers. I discovered fairly quickly that yes, they liked me spoiling them a little, but most were quite prepared to pay their share. I refused of course. What I really discovered was that younger women like the sexual experience that older men bring to the bedroom.

That was the case with Alison LL - you have seen her before as you have nearly all the others here - she brought her youth, sensuality and hunger to the bedroom..







Sarasota, Florida 2006

After you went your way and before I sold up in FM, I used a dating site here in the US. That is how I met  Amelia in Sarasota. She was quite a sensual woman with beautiful breasts and a figure to match… and she was great in bed.

I still visit Sarasota of course.






Munich, Germany 2018

Just passing through on this occasion on my was to Kitzbuhel in Austria, I hooked up with an old ‘friend with benefits’ called Lina. A married lady, but one who was willing to share her favours with me. Her husband was quite neglectful where as she was quite hungry. She still is!







Darlington, County Durham 2004-2006

Jo, in fairly modest mode for the camera. Quite immodest in the bedroom though.



   Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment