Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Moving Mountains

 For LL in the UK

To be fair LL, I am not referring to actual mountains but to some superb breasts. 

I've seen and gone up plenty of mountains in New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Europe and of course in my home country, America. I have also seen the Andes once or twice on trips to South America (Chile and Argentina.

Which brings me to the breasts I have seen (and fondled). Here are a selection from my portfolios, largely without comment from me. When I mentioned in the title moving mountains, that was the way I moved and fondled the breasts of these women LL. To be honest many were too firm to move very much rather like the effect they had on me.

 The photos are mainly taken in the atmospheric timeless way I like to operate sometimes. The ladies loved them. Due to the state of their undress LL most came onto me being quite horny after posing for my camera (s). Who was I to refuse ...





Julia - Norfolk




Bridget - Ireland





Annabel - Kensington







Debbie - Keswick





Katerina - Poland








Anna - France






Sarah - Norfolk







Jan - Suffolk






Claire - Norfolk




Ellie - Norwich






Chiara - Bologna, Italy






Laura - Near Thetford





Joanna Maine USA










Dominique - Provence France






Marijke - The Netherlands






Kate -Vacation Devon




Annie Pennsyllvania






Claudette - Belgium










Stephanie - Loddon Norfolk







Élise -France


That's the end of the 'timeless' photos LL. Here's a few extras

Catherine - London 2006





Jenny - Carlisle - September 2004








Charlotte - Berkshire 2008




Martha - Florida 2007

Katie - London 2008




Melissa - Australia 2009








   Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment