Friday, March 16, 2018

York



For LL


They say there are or were all sorts on those websites LL. Places like MFO and DD and others. The latter proved far more 'fruitful' than the former and also presented a better class of woman...

Christine in York was very much a case in point. A single, although previously married, woman who to me was a classic English beauty. Because she knew I travelled up and down the country she agreed to our meeting, way back in 2004 after your revelation. Penrith and Harrogate were already on the go, so to speak and I became a very 'busy' boy!

There are some great places to eat in York, LL, and I think Chrissie and I tried most of them. There were also the Dales and the Moors to explore. Remember it was only about 2+ hours north of me back then and in a 4.5 liter Lexus, effortless.

We had a relationship lasting several years, an affair of convenience, if you like. Chrissie loved the sex between us. Like you she used to say, 'If you get me in bed that's it, I don't want you to ever leave'. 

Below are a series of photos I took on one afternoon after we had been out, that probably captures Chrissie and the good times we had.

As you can see she was lovely, nice lips for kissing, too.😘










Naturally we found ourselves in the bedroom, she couldn't get enough of me when I arrived. By the way, this particular visit was after leaving you that very same Monday.




Right about her, see below, Chrissie was getting horny and wanting to go to bed with me. I love that look in her eye and, looking at this photo again, I can almost smell her perfume....mmmm...lovely thoughts.


She took her jacket off, her top and her bra., while I think I stripped down to my pants, with anticipation very much in evidence!









She possessed nice boobs, not large but very nice and very responsive to attention. I loved the paleness of her skin . It's warmth when I held her and her silky smoothness. That is just how she felt on this day as she removed her jeans and joined me by just having her panties to go. Her lovely round ass just itching to be squeezed.




Chrissie sat on the bed in those panties with legs wide apart watching me grow before her very eyes, but still encumbered by my pants...just. The thought of being between those lovely thighs so very soon was overwhelming, but I wanted to take things at their proper pace, as much for her sake as mine....but I was weeping a bit, if you follow my meaning LL.








Chrissie teased me by pulling her panties tight against her pussy then pulling them aside a little to demonstrate her readiness. I know we were both wet by now in our different ways. Eventually, I put the camera down and pulled her panties off at the same time losing my pants.




She lay back and opened her legs. She was ready as you and the camera and me could and can see. Needless to say my member was at right angles to my body by now, a little sticky with that stickiness ready to meet Chrissie's wetness...and it did. I won't bore you with the mechanics of our first bout of sex that day LL, but Chrissie came twice under me. Her body heaving up all the time against me during our lovemaking and especially when she came.






I said she couldn't get enough of me. Still flushed with our first session, soon after that she offered herself up for round two....wanting to be taken from behind. My appendage needed little encouragement at the sight of her pussy still wide open from our previous sex, although she displayed it more than a little. She loved the shots I took, which I gave her copies of. She said looking at herself aroused like she is below, made her horny and wanting me back, after I had left for Norfolk.







Well that was just one day LL, in a whole series of visits over several years. On that day the second bout of sex from behind was sublime (I recall you didn't have a clue in that respect).

I can see it now. My erection sliding into her effortlessly. The lubrication superb, my hand reaching round to her clit as I stood behind her. I think I touched it and she went wild bucking back onto me. Apparently her clit was still proud from before and ultra sensitive. No rubbing required.

So I switched my attention to her breasts which were equally as sensitive. Her nipples were as hard as bullets, I remember. It is good for both parties having sex from behind. As a man I am able to thrust and control that thrust so much better and when required slam into a woman's pussy when she wants it hard and fast. Hard and fast is how we always ended our sex from behind...but that was not the only way Chrissie like it, nor was the bedroom the only location. There are places on the York Moors that could tell a tale.....

Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment