Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Harrogate


For LL

On my return trips from you in 2004 and 2005, I have revealed that I stopped off for a little 'recreation' at a number of places. Penrith, York and Harrogate being just three of them.

I first visited Harrogate way back in 1970 with my late wife, then my fiancee, whilst on leave from the Navy. We were visiting part of her family in Sowerby Bridge at the time, on a regular basis. I recall we went to Leeds and Skipton and other places, also.

The next time I visited Harrogate was years later, on a business trip in the 1990's. That is until I learned of your activities LL. From April 2004 through until late 2006, I enjoyed, and that is the right word in all senses, the company of the lady you see below. I will call her Alyson, but that is not her real name.

I didn't only call her by her name. We had a little joke between us whereby I called her my 'baby doll'. You will see perhaps why from my shots of her below. The Internet is a great tool in some ways, because that is how we met. Again this was a relationship of convenience. One where we indulged in casual sex and went out together. On several occasions she visited me in my Norfolk home  and once in Florida - a nice addition to my poolside features!

However, the photos below were taken at her home in Harrogate - all during the same visits on my treks back from you, LL.

The day in question was warm, but not hot. 'Alyson' was another lady who liked to be in sexy outfits when she was ready for sex. So it was that I was greeted with a cup of coffee and Alyson in a dressing gown, when I arrived there around my usual time of 10.30 to 11.00 a.m. I knew she would have little or nothing beneath the gown from previous experience. Like I did at your place LL, I kept a gown there. In fact I have gowns all over the place, some legacies, some still in place and maybe soon in use again.

We both knew what we wanted. No preamble necessary.While she made coffee, I shed my clothes and put my resident dressing gown on. (Incidentally, I know you threw mine out - the one I kept at your place -black, appropriately). I rejoined her in the kitchen and we finished our coffee...quickly!

From there we 'retired' to her fairly large bedroom where she was going to reveal her latest sexy nightie to me...and much more, LL.

Perhaps you can see why I called her my baby doll. She was petite, slim and very sexy. The nightie she wore, just, was black and didn't leave too much to the imagination....







Incidentally, she was pretty well off, hence the standard of her decor. Mix with your own kind is something I learned after my close shave with you LL.







'Alyson' loved to tease me and, as she did, watch the physical effect it had. So she would pull her nighties up to display her waxed pussy to me, while forbidding me to touch her. Slim hips, slim legs and a lovely smile. She was/is very pretty too LL and that 'come on' smile was all the encouragement I ever needed...in fact I didn't need any encouragement. The revelation on that morning continued....




Pussy first then boobs, but I never minded the order. They were small, I will admit, but very sensitive to my touch, as were other parts of her.

I never argued with the fact that she liked me, nor that she adored me making love to her, but I once asked why a man of my years, bearing in mind she was in her thirties then. She told me mature men turned her on.

Turning back to the day in question, Alyson sat on the bed after the display above. Her nightie off her shoulders and sitting around her waist. I remember I sat there in my gown with an erection admiring her body, chatting and taking the occasional photo. We both liked to view the shots afterwards - it turned her on!










Then she rolled onto her bed opened her legs and displayed her moist pussy to me. She said something like - this is what you've come for. It's been aching all week for your cock. God, she looked great that day, LL. So different to you. Warm, slim, sophisticated and very, very sexy. She posed her pussy for the camera a little more showing it in all it's wet glory










Then she stood just feet from me and I took the shot above. I could smell her  perfume and feel the warmth of her body, radiating her sex. I stood and took my gown off, standing there naked and very erect - both me and my appendage! Alyson smiled. We both wanted each other right then.



She got onto the bed and knelt, presenting her pussy to me. It was moist but not wet. I took the photo below then put the camera down. My hands glided up those thighs you see below, warm and silky, while my cock slid between her legs. I reached round and squeezed her small but lovely and pert boobs, pinched her nipples until they were erect.

It had the required effect and her slit opened with the encouragement of that squeezing and my cock sliding between her lips down there. Alyson was always a tight fit because she was petite but it heightened our enjoyment greatly. Once the 'snake' had eased his way in, a warm, wet welcome was guaranteed. The effect of that tightness made him swell and pulsate, once past the entrance. This was complimented by dilation and pulsation on her part.

Sliding in and out of that tight pussy was heavenly for both of us LL. Taking her from behind made for a pleasurable experience for us both. I recall looking down and seeing Alyson's hands gripping the sheets/duvet as I thrust, and her moans were great to hear. Nothing made me happier than to hear a woman moaning during sex. Still does.

I continued to thrust slowly and smoothly into her on this occasion. Lots of 'mmm's' were uttered and 'that is so good', spoken. My balls hitting her clit brought her slowly to her climax with a shout on her part. As so often at that point, her buttocks and pussy clenched and contracted against me. Lovely. Then I would thrust harder and faster, grabbing her hair with one hand and her left hip with the other. Pulling her head back had a great effect on her, apparently, so she said. It heightened her enjoyment made her go somewhere she rarely went or reached, and then just as I was about to come I would spank her bottom hard. That invariably made her come a second time.

We never ended it there....

We would clean up a little in the bathroom if you follow my meaning LL, then put our gowns back on and have a little lunch in the diner in her house. That was quite interesting too. Tittilating you might say, but the kind of fun we both enjoyed. I did say Alyson was very sexy and very, very interested in lots of sex during my brief visits. What with you, her and who knows (except me) I was pretty exhausted some weeks, but immensely happy and satisfied.





I guess, after lunch, our time in the bedroom might justifiably be called 'dessert'.

On this particular visit, as you can see below LL, this beautiful creature knelt before me prior to my caressing and gently massaging her all over. Sometimes I applied oil, warm of course, but not on this occasion. Never did that for you, did I...but I did for many others. Very sexy and erotic.






After the massage Alyson was feeling shall we say, very flexible. To the extent that she lay back on the bed looking up at me my camera in my hands and smiling her smile, which was a precursor to sex. I remember these shots very well as I think she said something like...


Closed.....





Open ....






Come on in....

...and I did.





Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment