Sunday, March 25, 2018

Italian Meanderings



For LL

This gallery of photos, taken in Italy during my first long stay, is largely without any narrative explanations...unless you request them 😉!

All the photographs were taken with permission of the subjects, none are formal commissions and some are rather, shall we say, personal to me. It was quite a fascinating three months LL and I learned Italian during that trip and the second. That has since been enhanced by regular visits over the last twelve years. Quite funny really, I now get mistaken for an Italian while I'm there or meet other Italians around the world.

I will be there again in a month or two. Now, enjoy the shots below ...none are explicit in any way






























































































Ciao


 All photos in this blog are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment