Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Sarasota


For LL
(some explicit sections)

Most of the women I enjoyed never knew that I had a pattern to my lovemaking ... if they didn't come up with ideas of their own. Many did come up with their own requirements of course, LL.

When I think back to you - you really knew nothing in that department, beyond the 'normal'.

Anyway, after I found out about you and indeed after we parted, I spent a fair bit of time up in Sarasota, Florida. There were some very attractive Latino/Cuban ladies there that were/are real 'hot'. Jannie as I will call her was one such Latin lady, with the hot blood to match! In 2007 I was often in Sarasota and sometimes I stayed over in an hotel that I used quite frequently. Nice place with some Spanish/Cuban touches.

Jannie was someone I met when dining out one evening in a very popular and busy restaurant. No spare tables, so I asked if I could share hers. She lived in Sarasota back then - since moved. One thing led to another and after spending a very pleasant evening dining she came back with me to my hotel after not very much persuasion. That's how we met.

The photos below were taken on our fifth or sixth meeting, again at my hotel. By now we both knew each other well, really well and Jannie would go through a routine of teasing me while I watched and photographed her - me in just my boxers or gown. On this occasion it was my gown, which I left open. As she teased me with her antics, she liked to see my arousal.

So here she was looking gorgeous in that pink all in one, for want of a better word, vest. She had only worn a cotton dress over it, anyway. Looking at the photos below I remember how she lay down on the bed and my seeing the outline of her nipples and more through what she was wearing. Then her slipping the vest to one side to reveal her breast and playing with her nipple. You can imagine LL, I was already on the rise!














Then with her boobs fully revealed she rolled onto her tummy and pulled her clothes aside to reveal her pussy and those lips down there that I remember so well. I was tempted then to 'get stuck in' but we both knew how our game was played, so I held back but I was now fully erect and Jannie was taking that fact in with the way she looked at it and at me.






She rolled over again and sat up showing me all three elements of my interest - her breasts and her pussy. I knelt down in front of her for a different angle and while doing so she let me like her pussy briefly then, teasingly, moved away so she could remove her body vest entirely. We were getting close, both of us.

Anticipation is over 50% of sexual pleasure LL and we both knew how to build that anticipation up to a point where we couldn't hold back any more. If anything, I was probably more impatient than Jannie was and I'm a patient man!







I've allowed her face to creep into this shot. You will never see her or meet her.

Jannie (not her real name of course), lay back on the bed with her legs apart showing me my destination in all its pinkness. I worked around the bed taking shots, she loved them as much as I did. Then I got in real close with the camera on her pussy, before putting it down and giving her pussy all the attention it deserved with my tongue and lips. Touching her clit always had an electrifying effect on her. Combined with the anticipation of sex, it seemed to send her on her way more easily than many women I have known.
















The shot below is just before entry LL. What an invitation and what a beautiful sight. Our first bout of lovemaking always had me standing as she liked me to thrust hard against her, and against her clit, leaving my hands free to fondle and play with her boobs. Most women's pussy's are sensitive, naturally, but Jannie's was especially so and to have those lips down there all moist and wet clinging to the sides of my cock was something else.






More than a little exhausted after our lovemaking!!😛😉








Round two LL and, from Jannie's position, I am sure you can work out what that was going to be.




We had many really hot sessions. Apart from what I have revealed above, soixante neuf figured along with her liking a ride from time to time. I wouldn't call it lap dancing more lap riding on other occasions.

As I have said before, so many women wanted sex it was hard to believe at first. ...and they weren't ugly nor were they old!




Ciao 


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment