Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sara

Another tale, from the author behind the blogs I post on his behalf.


~~~~~~~~~~


'Sara, yes Sara without an 'h', is a brunette. I dwelt more on the blonds in my last few blogs, so time for some raven haired and raven-ous beauties. So far I have posted encounters with 14 ladies over the four years I am covering  - 2003 thru 2006.

As I have intimated previously, I traveled a lot in those years. I still do, although I am now a married man. My encounter with Sara took me to Venice, Italy, a place I had visited quite a few times in my life.

We met however in Milan. I had decided on a short trip there and also a slightly longer stay in Venice that year. A year when I was aware that my supposed 'partner' was in fact with someone else. I felt free and that May/June took the trip.

Sara is, or was then, in her early 40's. I was standing admiring the cathedral in Milan, having had a late but light lunch nearby. What I thought was very much a secretary or school mistress type of woman stumbled right in front of me and dropped what later turned out to be a guide book. Before I could help she stooped and picked it up.

All I could see was a woman, albeit shapely from the waist down, with her hair gathered in a bunch on her head, a shapeless top with Oxford written on it, and some kind of sweater tied round her waist and jeans and walking shoes or boots. I guess you get the picture! She had sunglasses and these were on her head. She stood right in front of me casting around, so I stepped forward and asked if she was OK.

She answered in a lovely modulated well spoken accent that she had lost her sunglasses. When I pointed out that they were on her head she laughed, and so did I. She had a vivacious smile which belied her appearance. We chatted inconsequentially after we had stopped laughing. I suggested a coffee and she readily agreed. We wandered off and found a table in a restaurant I had been in earlier. She dumped a largish bag on the floor and slumped in the chair.

The coffee came then and she started chatting - we had introduced ourselves earlier. It turned out that she was an architectural historian who worked at Oxford University in the UK. Not an area I know much about - architectural history, that is -...a little but not much. It seems she was travelling alone, partly holiday and partly extending her studies. I told her I was leaving for Venice in the morning and she responded by saying she was due there too, but in a couple of days...by train. She wanted to stop off at Verona and also visit Sirmione briefly.

We seemed to get on well, despite her 'school ma'am-ish' appearance. She suggested we might meet for dinner in Venice. It was her first visit and she didn't know the city that well. I agreed, in the absence of any company, and suggested we meet by the tower in St Mark's Square when she arrived. She was aware Venice's streets and canals could be confusing.

The next day I arrived in Venice and from Marco Polo airport caught the Alilaguna boat to Fondamente Nuove the area in which my apartment was situated. Having established myself in the apartment. I spent the whole of that day soaking up the sunshine and atmosphere of this greatest of cities. Shopped at the market and ate alone in the apartment At that time I had just started my first book, a thriller, so that kept me busy. Later, I sauntered out to enjoy the Venetian evening having a few drinks at a local bar/restaurant before I retired.

A few words about the apartment, or I should say small villa. It was narrow on the ground floor comprising a dining area and small kitchen and a garden with a table to seat three. Larger upstairs with three bedrooms, a shower etc off one bedroom and a quite large bathroom which was at the rear. The guy I rented it from was called Gondolpho (Godfrey in English), he was in his late sixties and sported a wonderful mustache. Since those days I have bought a place of my own there.

The building was old, needless to say really in a place like Venice. Hence, the strange layout that afforded more accommodation upstairs than down. I used the smallest room to dump my luggage and as somewhere to dress.

The following day came and Sara was due to arrive at the station on the Piazzale Roma on the western edge of the City. Not sure how she did it but she arrived at St Marco Campanile, the tower mentioned earlier, around an hour late and in a fluster.

Seems a combination of sorting out which vaporetto (water bus) to get and being awe struck by the reality of Venice had created the delay..

She had that bag over her shoulder and was dragging a small wheeled case along. I took charge of both and asked if  she had eaten. It was now early afternoon and hot. She said no and neither had she sorted out any accommodation and needed to find a tourist information place to get somewhere for her stay.

The reader may think it is obvious, as I did, but it hadn't occurred to Sara that I offer her one of the rooms at my place, if she was happy with that. She was, and a breathed a sigh of relief. This was one disorganized lady!

Back on the vaporetto we traveled clockwise back via the Piazzale Roma and then onto the stop just past my place on the Fondamente Nuove. Arriving at the villa Sara was fascinated by the alleyways and small bridges over which I lugged her case. At one stage she stopped opened the bag I had been carrying and took out a very decent Nikon camera for some photos...not of me, not of scenes, but of architectural features.

Despite her academic ways, Sara turned out to be a lot more fun than I had anticipated...in more ways than one. But I digress - we grabbed some lunch at the end of my small street, more an alley way than a street, Sara put her stuff in the second bedroom, freshened up and we went together, with cameras, on a tour of parts of the City. I won't bore you with all that we saw but Sara turned out to be a fount of knowledge, naturally, on the various buildings, churches and features of Venice.

We also talked of ourselves, my widowhood and her divorce. That evening we had a great meal out at TrattoriaVesuvio on the Rio Tera Farsetti. I introduced Sara to spritz Aperol as an aperitif and we enjoyed a great Montepulciano D'abruzzo with our meal, rounded off with Limoncello's liqueurs.

Up until now we had no physical contact, apart from a kiss on the cheek but as we left she slipped her arm in mine and said what a wonderful evening she had enjoyed. We decided close to the villa to have another liqueur and, for me, an espresso at a favorite haunt of mine right on the lagoon - Algiubagio. The sound of lapping water beneath us. the restaurant extends out over the lagoon, the liqueurs and the meal seemed to have relaxed Sara greatly.

She said the evening had been perfect. No longer in her travel clothes she wore a simple dress and a cardigan over her shoulders. Not the height of fashion but quite acceptable. A modest neckline belied a fairly full breast beneath and the dress emphasized  a slim waist and great hips.

Eventually we went back to the villa and after a short while said goodnight to each other. She went to her room me to mine. After the usual toileting I slipped into bed, I sleep in the nude, put out the bedside light and prepared for sleep. No noise from Sara's room across the small corridor so I guessed she had succumbed to the wining and dining. For a while the place was silent but after about 10 minutes I heard the door to my room open.

After that and a small stumble Sara lay beside me in bed. She was wearing nothing at all. It was dark, of course, so I could see nothing. I put my arm around her shoulders and she snuggled up to me her left arm resting across my chest and some very firm warm breasts against my left side. Surprisingly, we both fell asleep in that position and stirred when the sun was peeking through a crack in the curtains. Sara had her back to me and was curled in a fetal position legs drawn up.

I turned over toward her and spooned against her with my arm over her right side. She swiftly moved it to her breast which aroused me instantly. She felt my arousal against her back and shuffled slightly so that I was between her legs. Then she started rocking too and fro until her 'flower' opened somewhat. She was quite wet. I stroked her thighs and her right breast eventually finding she was ready to accept me, but which time I was very hard and rigid.

In that position we made love and she thrust again me with great vigor. Quite soon I felt her abdominal muscles tense and she climaxed with quite a scream. That kept me aroused - no trouble at all. I rolled her over onto her back and she smiled and said that was so very nice.

I climbed between her legs which she spread to accommodate me. By this time the daylight was streaming into the room and I was looking down onto a beautiful women. Her beauty having been hidden under her frumpish clothes. She took my breath way and I needed no encouragement, although I did receive, some to enter her again. She writhed and bucked under me like a woman who had not made love in quite a while.

In her heightened state it took very little for her to have multiple orgasms and she arched up against me several times. I watched her boobs moving in unison with her body as I thrust into her, teasing her and alternating between deep and slow and then faster and fuller. I felt my member expand and harden more, which must have touched her G-spot one final time as she didn't stop crying out, crying more and screaming. I came finally and filled her convulsing inside her several times, until all I had was deposited.

We lay back exhausted caressing each other and she laying in my arms her head across my chest. Finally, I left her there in what seemed like a state of euphoria and headed down to the kitchen to make coffee for me, and tea for Sara. As I did, I heard the bath running upstairs.

The bath was freestanding, a sort of claw foot deep bath higher one end than the other. I took the drinks up to find Sara in the bathroom. At that point she said if I wanted to photograph her I could on the proviso that I join her in the tub...to wash her back. This was a quite uninhabited Sara - not the woman I had met only two, now three days before in Milan.

Here are some photos from that happy interlude. These are in no particular order, but reflect what turned out to be quite a photo session. I had no idea that the somewhat 'frumpy' lady I met just a few days before would blossom so quickly into this beautiful butterfly



Those curves were certainly well hidden when we met but as can be seen above Heather was quite a curvaceous woman, in the true sense of the word.









~~~~~~~~




Whilst her breasts weren't large, they were more than adequate as can be seen below. She stood in this bath for some time posing for the camera. Apart from her obvious beauty, I like the way the camera shows the water droplets clinging  to her soft body. All her walking certainly kept her fit!



In the shot immediately below her arms are above her head distorting the shape of her breasts somewhat. The water and air were warm but even so her nipples stood quite proud.












 ~~~~~~~~
At the following point she is lowering herself into the bath. The curve of her back and that beautiful butt is highlighted and accented by the sun coming through the window. The  bath foam clinging to her buttocks is quite sexy.


A closer look. The window bars make an X on her back and curve round her right buttock in quite an artistic way










 ~~~~~~~~
Now on all fours, she shows me her butt in a teasing way.




 What a gorgeous sight....or is that site











 ~~~~~~~~

Looking toward the window, this shot like the others has been cropped to protect her identity, Nevertheless, her flawless skin and perky breasts are quite beautiful to behold. They say there is nothing like an English beauty and she was all of those things. I was a lucky guy to stumble, literally, across Heather.

 A closer view










~~~~~~~~ 


From the photo below you will see what a great figure overall she possessed. To think I had enjoyed her pressed against my body all night and again on awakening. The sun and my flash gun provide quite an interesting way of highlighting most of her best features.







~~~~~~~~



I love the way the light forms a wedge shape across her back, butt and hip in this photo. Taken from a kneeling position







~~~~~~~~


Perfect curvature is the essence of this shot showing the firmness and perkiness of those beautiful breasts







 ~~~~~~~~
Time to get out. We had already shared the bath at this stage. mainly back to back. I washed her back, massaged her shoulders and with all those suds, which couldn't go to waste, caressed her tits. In the photo below she is teasing me by mimicking what I was doing just a few moments earlier. Stroking her thigh at the same time, caused some rapid stirring on my part....








 A closer view of that lovely thigh

~~~~~~~~



Having almost stepped out of the bath, the light caught Heather in such a way I asked her to stop so I could take this picture. The full shot is one of my favorites in a quite large gallery.









~~~~~~~~

Perhaps a more defined photo of her lovely breasts. Her nipples having returned to a more erect position in anticipation of what my body was showing at that point.









 ~~~~~~~~

A longer and somewhat 'cheeky' shot.






 ~~~~~~~~


Now out of the bath and glowing. We weren't overlooked, incidentally. Lower half is equally as beautiful as the upper - see below.






~~~~~~~~

.....back as well as front....













From hereon in the photography began to take a back seat. There's something of a double pun in that sentence. Heather's hands against the wall were an invitation that included a wink, but not from her eyes....












She stood in this position inviting me to take her, even the reader might see below that, on closer observation,  she was ready. That teasing location in bathroom didn't allow much room to manoeuvre  - movement requiring skill and care. So she came out from behind the bath wrapped her arms and damp body round mine and we kissed passionately and urgently. She turned and placed her hands against the wall opposite that in the above photos and thrust her butt in the direction of my penis.



She was more than ready and I entered her fully and with some force. I held her hips to pull her onto me rapidly while she shouted harder, harder.I was rough with her but she seemed to love it and want more. I grabbed her breasts squeezing them hard and pulling and pinching her nipples. I felt and heard her come. I hadn't finished and my urgency was just as great as hers.

I pulled back her head by her hair which fell out from the way she had gathered it up. Her brunette locks cascading over her shoulder she rotated her pelvis on my penis and I felt her orgasm again, then again as I reached a climax and 'shot my lot' right into her. I stayed inside her as she lifted herself from the wall and I put my left arm across her stomach and fondled her right breast with my other hand.

She turned after I withdrew and she flung her arms around my neck and we kissed lovingly, slowly and for some time. I caressed her back, hips and buttocks as I felt her breasts and nipples against my chest. We were sticky in more ways than one and sa the bath was still fairly hot climbed back in with me sitting behind her. More caressing, more bath suds and we were done.

We dressed, had breakfast close by and I said I would take out to the Lido to sunbathe on the sandy beach there. She had no swimsuit so we called into a store we knew where she tried several and chose a really classy out fit plus a beach wrap. Then we set off....

The rest of that week was one of academic interest in the true sense of the word, walking, talking eating, drinking and lovemaking. The bath was used regularly as was the kitchen once,,,,'





Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and prevent full nudity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright.




No comments:

Post a Comment