Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Claire


In early 2006, I found myself in New York.

This was a spur of the moment decision as I had had something of a contretemps with the lady who had called herself my partner until late October 2005. I guess contretemps is the wrong word as that often refers to an unforeseen event. That was not the case here. I knew it was coming. It was just the when I didn't know, but I was not disappointed that it happened. I couldn't trust her.

So here I was in the Big Apple. Staying at an hotel, but looking to buy an apartment. This was a scouting trip. I didn't close a property until later that year. I had already done some homework before leaving the UK and, having sold several Florida properties, decided to follow up my research.

The hotel was great situated close to Central Park and an easy cab ride to the realtors I had contacted. The first couple of days I viewed a number of places via various realtors. Eventually shortlisting two through the same agents I returned to their office to view the two apartments. The guy who was handling them took me to view and I decided that I had a taste for a place in New York and would do something later that year.

Having established a good rapport with their office, I agreed to let them search and advise me on what they discovered over the coming months. Much of my contact was with a negotiator called Claire, only resorting to David, the realtor, for viewings.

I spent a lot of time in that office and over the first two days got to know Claire quite well. So well in fact I invited her out to dinner and, to my surprise she accepted. Claire was single and as I found out fancy free in quite a few ways. More later....

It was my birthday a week later and I had arranged a celebration at my home in Eastern England with a marquee in the garden and outside caterers (just as I am this year), although the location will be entirely different.

It was Friday and Claire and I arranged to meet at my hotel in the bar. I had been to New York before, once in the 70's, and a number of times in the 80's and 90's. However, we were in  2006, so I was a little out of date with restaurants. Claire suggested Dovetail on W 77th and I went along with her recommendation.

We met as arranged in the bar of my hotel. I had a Jack Daniels on the rocks and Claire a white wine. It was really nice to chat about anything but business and she asked me all sorts of questions about the UK and Europe. She had only ever visited France with a college group. She spent time with her parents in Florida from time to time and liked to sail when she was there. I told her about my travels and my interest in photography

We were very comfortable with each other and soon talk turned to our personal lives. I suggested we save that subject for dinner. We left for dinner shortly afterwards.


The restaurant boasts a Michelin starred chef and our dinner promised to be a great one. We were seated on a small table close to a wall. Claire seated on a banquette me on a chair opposite her. We browsed the menu and made our choices, including wine. The meal turned out to be excellent. Unlike many US eating places, this was to European standards when it came to portion sizes. Quality over quantity.

We talked and the subject returned to our personal lives. I explained mine in fair detail. Claire already knew I was widowed from our business discussions. Claire, it turned out, had never married. Two long term relationships but she had never tied the knot. I asked if she ever hankered after children and she said she might have done with the right guy, but at 39 it was getting a little late.

Claire wore a skirt and silk shirt with two buttons undone. Her hair was mid brown in color, so classed as a brunette and she wore it long, cascading over her shoulders. Our flirting that evening was in inverse proportion to the rate at which the wine bottle emptied. By the time we were at the coffee and liqueur stage Claire's third button was undone and beyond her straining breasts, under her shirt, I was afforded a view of her cleavage and a fair swell, too. She knew of course and had shed one shoe and was stoking my leg with her foot.

I told her if she kept that up I might be embarrassed when I stood up. She laughed.

We got the check and made our way back to the hotel. By this time it was late evening and I suggested I get the hotel to call a cab - she suggested a nightcap...in my room. As she put it in a forthright American way - she wanted to get 'connected'.

We went to my room and I ordered a bottle of Champagne as our nightcap. My hotel was pretty upmarket and very comfortable. I had, what might be termed a super-king sized bed in the UK, and most of the usual furniture, plus a couch.

As soon as we were in the room and had taken our jackets off Claire turned toward me and pretty much melted me in the nicest possible way, with her eyes and smile. I stepped toward her arms outstretched when room service arrived. I let them in, tipped the guy and poured two glasses of Champagne. We hooked arms and drank as we looked into each other's eyes, both of us smiling.

Things couldn't wait any longer. We both put our glasses down and I took Claire in my arms and kissed her long and passionately. She returned those kisses with her full  lips and a little tongue play. My hands felt her silk shirt and my fingers her bra strap. We parted and I held her waist firmly in my hands while she gave me another 'peck' on the lips.

Then we stood apart and a race ensued as to who could strip to their underwear the fastest. Claire won but I was close behind. She jumped onto the bed in a kneeling position and said if you want me take lots of photos of me and you will have me forever. Nine years later that is still holding true ... in pictures.


 And so our foreplay and photo session began. There was no coyness with Claire. I suspect she felt as I did, 'what the hell' and became quite playful and revealing with the camera as is evidenced by the following pictures.

It also became apparent that she spent time sunbathing at her parent's place in Florida. She removed her bra and revealed a pair of quite white breasts. Have to say I was tempted enormously when she did that but more was to come.



Her panties were pretty revealing and testing too. So near and, at that moment, so far from that sweet spot. She was a 'devil' because the next thing she did was to spread her legs. You could call it an open invitation. All the time she was teasing me verbally as well as physically. I wanted to break off from using the camera and take things further. She said to wait. There was more to come. My fella in the meantime, caged as he was in my underpants, was fighting to get out.





Claire adopted a kneeling position and let her gorgeous breasts dangle freely teasing me with remarks like 'this way or on my back'. She turned on her side and those firm breasts were shown in all their glory and whiteness. The curve of her hip away from her waist, lead to her panties which she was fingering provocatively. Boy! This lady sure knew how to wind a guy up to boiling point. By now keeping the camera to my eye required a steel will, but I persisted.



 From the position in the photo shown immediately above she moved onto her knees facing me and started to pull her panties down. It was apparent that she was fully shaved and the whiteness of her body beneath where she wore her bikini bottom was like a magnet to both my eyes and the camera. As she lowered them still further my eyes became transfixed on her body and the white areas revealed...and she knew it. She was pouting in a very provocative way and blowing me kisses.




I moved to the right side of the bed as her panties were slowly lowered down her thighs revealing all that she had, devoid of any pubic hair.



From here onward the photos are a little more explicit, so the reader is warned.



~~~~%%%%%%%%%~~~~




From Exhibition to Consummation
X -rated


Claire's sweet spot looked great. Sweet and from the briefest observation nice and tight. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed on the opposite side from where I was standing camera still in hand and removed her panties completely. She knelt on the bed again exhibiting the whole of herself to me then turned, place her hands on the headboard and exhibited her beautiful butt











 




You can take me now were her words. Strangely, although the camera had worked its magic as can be seen above, up until now neither of us had touched each other's bare bodies.. In a way this heightened both our senses and receptiveness. 

She left the bed, stood in front of me and deftly removed my underpants. I was not sure about her at this stage, but I was definitely a little wet and sticky and very proud. She turned around and I put my arms around her and took hold of her breasts then lowered my right hand to her vagina and found that it was gradually opening for business with more than a little lubrication.

Claire arched her back and allowed my penis to rise between her legs. The one thing among many things I recall was that she was a great tease in the bedroom., because at that moment she took to the bed again leaving me standing there with my 'fella' locked and fully cocked. 

She lay back in various poses, opened her legs and said photograph me. I did as swiftly as I could as she rolled around the bed  









Eventually we were on the bed together. I had put the camera on the nightstand on the right of the bed and was fondling her breasts as she took hold of me firmly down below and massage my member to its thickest. She asked me to lick her which is what I had in mind all along but before doing so she said one last shot to remember me by. I said where and she said between my legs. my pussy...and so I did.....








After that we switched all but one light out and I knelt between her legs licking and flicking. She became more and more wet, her hands on my head, she saying more. My tongue flicked, and her pussy was now wide open, as were her legs. Her hands left my head and she held her legs even wider. She was moaning with pleasure. I intensified my attention, working my tongue faster and faster. I felt her abdominal muscles tense, relax slightly then tense again.

I opened my eyes and glanced upwards along her body to her breasts and face. She looked gorgeous and her face was reddening. Her body arched slightly and she came with a shout.... and yes, oh yes! I continued my attentions to her clitoris, which was now quite erect for such  a small appendage and her pussy very, very wet.

She pulled my head away and I moved forward and knelt upright between her legs. My hands caressed her thighs, then moved over her stomach to squeeze both her breasts hard . Her nipples were hard and erect and the warmth o her breasts in my hands and their firmness brought me right back to a full on hardness.

As I caressed her body and rubbed her nipples with the palm of my hand; she used my penis on her clitoris until neither of us could wait any longer. I slipped myself into her gently and her body gradually expanded inside to accommodate me. She felt warm and silky and was able to take my full length.

I entered her fully several times. At first slowly using the ridge on my hood to stimulate her G-spot and to arouse her even further. All of this was accompanied by her murmurings of pleasure. I moved further forward slightly supporting myself on my hands either side of her so that our pubic bones were against each other. Give to me hard and fast she  murmured. I hammered down on her like a piston rod inside a valve, which had her screaming out in ecstasy. Harder and faster - I felt her come again as I continued, then again. She was panting and so was I but I continued and I guess I hit her G-spot well and truly as she had a final orgasm and bucked beneath me her breasts moving independently and very sexily before my eyes. I came fully and gushed inside her. I stayed elevated above her as I squeezed my last drops into her then gyrated slowly in a circular motion which brought forth a long and satisfied mmmmmmm from her lips.

I looked down and her face was flushed. She opened her eyes and we kissed gently. I was still inside her.

We made love again an hour later having drunk most of the rest of the Champagne in between. Then we cuddled up under the sheets and slept.

The following morning I woke first. She looked beautiful in bed. The sheet was only covering her bottom half so her white breasts were revealed in all their beauty. I went to the window and pulled the curtains back slightly which caused Claire to stir. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She looked so great there I picked the camera up from the nightstand and took her photo. Then sat on the side of the bed, kissed her and caressed her breasts gently.










I ordered coffee and a cold light breakfast from room service, which arrived within twenty minutes or so. I intercepted the trolley at the door and tipped the guy. Having poured us both a coffee I slipped my robe off and climbed back into bed with Claire who was now sitting up her long hair cascading over her shoulders toward those great breasts.  She flicked it over her shoulder with her hands so that my view was greatly enhanced. Take them she said - photo I said - both she said. So I kissed both her breasts teased her nipples and caressed her. Wonderful for both of us. I want you again inside me she said but let's have coffee first. I agreed.



We drank our coffee, watched a little of Good Morning America, snuggled and kissed and then Claire said shower? I said sure, you go ahead first. She said together, so next thing was we were lathering each others bodies in the shower. Her hands roaming over my butt and mine over hers. Her boobs tight against my chest. So much so I could feel her hard nipples against me. My hands moved up her back and her arms around my neck - we kissed as the shower rained down on us. Claire's hair was soaked and clinging to her shoulders.

She turned around put hands against the tiles and thrust her butt toward me. She was open for business and I slipped myself inside her, pulling her further onto me by grasping her lathered boobs and squeezing them. She rocked to and fro gasping as my penis touched parts of her, left largely unattended the previous night. She was warm and velvety inside. Her legs partially apart. This tightened her vagina on my penis which enhanced our lovemaking greatly. I moved my hands from her boobs to her hips and pulled her onto me, as she thrust her butt in my direction.

She came quite quickly, although I wasn't there yet. Her cries of pleasure heightened my libido and I felt myself hardening even more. She felt it too, and slid against my penis faster and faster. She convulsed slightly and came again,. I thrust and thrust, faster and faster until I came and she did once more, simultaneously. Something of a rarity in my experience. Both of us flooding ourselves at the same time. She gasped and said I have ejaculated. I never do that, she said, never. She turned flung her arms around me and we stood there under the shower wrapped in each other's bodies.

Breakfast called. A man can't make love like that without topping up on fuel so we used the hotel robes and returned to the bed with our breakfasts.

That morning we walked in Central Park, in what was of course springtime. Claire gripped my arm with both hands as we walked and talked. Her head sometimes leaning on my shoulder and sometimes giving an impromptu peck on my cheek. Those few days were, for both of us, a wonderful experience, not just the lovemaking but the closeness we felt.

We met again later that year when I was again in New York to buy the apartment I eventually chose. That was August and very hot...and so was Claire. We have kept in touch. She is now approaching her 50th birthday and has a partner of a two years standing. Some of her emails that I still receive are quite sexy.

I can't forget Claire. She of all the women I met (and there were quite a few), in that period  before I re-married, was, with the exception of my wife, the most wonderful of all.

________________________________

Next in this series of blogs will be Carole.

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity and prevent full nudity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright.




No comments:

Post a Comment