Thursday, December 17, 2020

Hot and Wet...Days PWU

For LL in the UK


I expect you think the title refers to the women that appear here, but my first thought in using those words was the climate, the sea and swimming pools. That isn't to say the other meaning didn't apply of course.

They say fortune favors the bold. That applied as much to me as the ladies below, many of which I have spoken of in a little more detail in past blogs.



New York 2009

A Latino lover I made the acquaintance of in early 2009 on a business trip to NYC. She was hot that's for sure and energetic. We had two quite hectic nights on that bed and …mornings. What a body. Haven't see her since LL.






St Tropez 2016

When women like this one want you to give them pleasure, you don't refuse LL, at least I don't. I'm sure you are ware that this is the playground of the rich and sometime ago Ash and I decided to stay there and enjoy ourselves. At that time I never thought I would be back bedding women such as the lady above, but I was and I did to our mutual satisfaction.




France 2008

This shot was taken along the coast from Bezier. Gisèle was a friend from Paris. Well to be honest she still is. She came down to Carcassonne to stay for just over a week that August. What a delightful week that was! Back at my home there she dispensed with her bikinis in my pool....and often in the house, which led to some interesting couplings.






Oregon 2006

Lori was wearing a white skirt moments before she posed for this shot under an old pier/jetty near Manzanita.


California 2017

Client and more....via the LA 'network'.


Paris 2016








Australia 2012

I was in Oz for two weeks and had left Ash to enjoy our home on Oahu, Hawaii when this little encounter occurred LL.

This ‘strapping’ lady is Rachel. I was near Brisbane on business and looking at the real estate market, commercial and residential when I met her. I had an apartment there at the time that Ash and I would use when we visited. Rachel was a neighbor on a floor one lower than mine. I knew her to talk to as Ash and I had seen her several times on our visits.

This time on this particular visit she caught me in the foyer of our building and stopped to talk, as it turned out, at length. One thing led to another and she having established I was on my own on this trip suggested dinner together as she lived by herself. It was difficult not to agree so I did. We ate at a nice place a little south of where our apartments were. (I sold up and bought the penthouse in a different building, later.)

Then back to the apartment building. I knew she would try to get me into her place so I turned down the offer of a nightcap and said goodnight. About 20-25 minutes later she called me on the landline to say she was having trouble turning her shower off and could I help. I went down, ignored the fact that I thought it was ploy on her part, and she welcomed me in.

I wasn't surprised to see her wearing a towelling gown. She showed me the shower. I have to admit the control knob was it seemed stuck but applying a bit of brute force it came free. Something fell into the shower tray, but I didn't see what as Rachel said something and I turned around. She was standing in the bathroom doorway still in her robe, except now it was wide open.

I then did something I sort of regretted for a while. I went to bed with her and we made love. When I returned to my apartment in the morning my TV was still on. I guess the neighbors may have thought I couldn't sleep.

The phot was taken a few days later on a trip over the border into NSW by an out of the way creek. We made love there as well. I have to say Rachel I had one heel of a figure and one hell of a lust for sex. Ash didn't make it to Oz again due to her cancer.

North Island, New Zealand 2009

I love this shot. There's a certain innocence to it...and it was innocent.




Barbados 2017

Despite appearances this was a shoot for a magazine that I took on while enjoying the Island and all it has to offer.



Birmingham 2005

What a gorgeous woman Kathy was LL. To think that I still entertained the idea that you would come through in the end. What a fools errand that was. Luckily, or rather strategically, I had my back up plan that I had enjoyed ever since April 2004.

Kathy was part of that strategy. Just one small part of the many players in my life, then and now. The phot was taken in my hotel room in Birmingham. Apart from Kathy being a gorgeous woman to look at and very good in bed, there was a mirror at the bottom of the bed that when we lay crossways on the bed kept us entertained and aroused. Lovely boobs too - a nine on my matrix.




Italy 2007

Milan in fact, before I met Chiara, who is one of my rather special ladies. Early days and a less than luxurious hotel, but that was soon to change. Mind you this hotel had its benefits and the lady above was one of them. WE had sex in that shower LL. You would be surprised where she could put her legs to ensure full accommodation and satisfaction. We both moved on two days later but before having lots of lovely sex. She is English by the way, just passing through, as I was.

We laughed at that phrase together bearing in mind how many times I was inside her over two nights and three days.

Forgot her name....Laura, from ....wait for it....Oxford. Poetic don't you think when you recall that man you saw.




Boston, Massachusetts 2012

Rebecca and I enjoying a day in the city. Ash was with us as well, just out of shot.



New York 2008

Taking a break from a shoot at a rented studio, back in my early days. The lady is called Annie - well Anne really, but she preferred Annie.



Belgium 2008

Couldn't resist taking this. My companion/ lover, client is Émilie. I think my description of our relationship tells you all you need to know. She worked in London for her government and I would visist when I could at her lovely country home near Charleroi.





Hertfordshire 2005

Taken in Becki's garden...and she was. Fantastic fuck, LL. She had so much energy. If I tired a little she would take over and do all the work. We were quite a combination in that we were both highly sexed and could both last quite a long time before the inevitable happened. Great boobs in both meanings of the word and a lovely curved arse for me to hold when I wasn't holding her tits.

Just so you know. We didn't meet via the Internet, but through a friend in Cambridge. Becki lived near Royston. Definitely a nine to me even if those boobs were a tad large...that is against your four or five at the most.








Florida 2007

Danni dropped her bag and everything else at her home in Miami. You can also see some of my camera gear at the end of the patio. What you might call an impromptu shot. Not planned at all but I'm glad I took it.

I took Danni a few times too and now she looks even better in her forties. She was single then. married and then divorced, as she is now. In fact she is less than two miles from where I am. Her legs are just as long and her figure just as lovely, clothed...or not LL.





Norfolk 2004

There isn't much doubt where Ella and I are in this photo. In bed and ready for some action. We both got it twice and again once more four hours later in my garden. Ella liked the excitement of it outdoors and leaning against that old apple tree out back while I took her from behind was right up her street...like I was, literally...all the way.



Italy 2019

I'm not going to write anything about this Italian lady from Sorrento as I have covered her fully in a previous blog. One exception her boobs are a ten in my opinion. We first met way back in 2009.





Norfolk 2004

This photo was a result of a shoot for this lady. She lived and still lives somewhere west of Swaffham in Norfolk in a large house with a long driveway. Rather like her - large boobs and a long way in That is she could take all of me easily, unlike you.

Her name was Rachel. Yet another Rachel, but she was probably the first. In fact I know she was. I had only ever met her before as a banking client and with her husband. He was a barrister and spent most of the week in London at his chambers or in court. So, while the cat’s away.....Rachel liked to play.

After leaving banking LL, I hadn’t seen her or her husband for about 2-3 years. One Saturday morning, when I wasn’t visiting you, I bumped into the two of them with my daughter at Swaffham market. We chatted and I introduced my daughter to them. They had heard of my loss. As we were talking at length my daughter wandered off.

They invited me to dinner. That took place the following weekend in their home. Mine would have seemed quite modest set against their place. I went over for dinner the next Saturday using a taxi as I knew they had a good cellar and, having lunched with her husband a few times, knew he loved his wine.

It was all the cellar's fault in a way. He insisted on a dessert wine and disappeared to fetch one leaving me with Rachel. We chatted freely while the wine was fetched. Rachel suggested I give her a call so that I could come over and see some of the changes to the estate since I left them behind as a client. I told her I would.

I left it until the Monday before I called as Rachel had been a bit flirty with me at that Saturday night dinner LL. Her husband was only about five years younger than me. When I did call she suggested I go over that Tuesday morning. I did, not knowing what was to unfold. Quite innocent to start with LL. Greeted at the door, coffee in the large kitchen, Rachel in jeans and a blouse. Then after coffee we walked outside, viewed what they had had done by way of improvements to the stable block and then upstairs in the same building where there was a studio come office along with a bathroom and shower. A place to 'escape' to Rachel told me.

You can almost see it coming can't you LL, although I couldn't at the time. Knowing Rachel and her husband over a number of years, this well spoken lady was always well dressed elegant and spoke well. Nothing to suspect, you might think and I didn't really suspect a thing although her breasts hadn't gone unnoticed of course.

Rachel left me looking at some drawings she had done while she went to the bathroom. When she returned she was in a gown and from what I could see not a lot else. Rachel is/was quite self assured as you might imagine LL. She just walked in and said....

' It can be very boring here, during the week. A woman gets lonely especially at night and in bed. Often that feeling comes over me during the day, like right now. I am sure you find it very much the same being single'

At that point Rachel shrugged her robe off her shoulders and allowed it to drop far enough to reveal her breasts. That was it LL. I knew we were alone and as I unbuttoned my shirt, Rachel made sure of that walking over and locking the door to the studios apartment. As she did she let the gown fall to the floor revealing that she was totally naked.

The only suitable place for what  was to follow was a couch - the one you can see above. I asked if I could photograph her. I had that little silver Canon with me. She agreed as long as it was between 'us'. Then we got down to it. Rachel was already down by the time I was stripped. Just as you see her in the photograph. I thought of you ....briefly LL, then banished all thought of you from my mind. I knew what you had done behind my back.

Opportunities like Rachel were cropping up all the time and to be frank, I was enjoying myself greatly.

Rachel said ‘ I like that look of that!’ On seeing my erection standing where I was at the end of that couch.   ‘Show me what you are going to do with me’, she said. So I did.

I told her to shuffle up to the end of the couch and let her legs dangle over the end. At that angle I placed a cushion below her back and as I did I leaned over and kissed her nipples. That brought forth an mmmm. Then I allowed my hand to caress her body all the way along, past her hips down her thigh, until I was at the end of the couch. Then I knelt on the floor at the end and had her open her legs.

At that level I was face to face with her pussy, or rather lips to lips. I stroked hers open then stroked her until she was quite wet. She placed her hand on my head. I heard her moaning. She kept saying, ‘That is sooo nice’. I gained the impression it was either a long time, or never, that she had received that sort of attention. The stroking had her juices flowing LL. They provided adequate, more than adequate, lubrication for her clitoris. Which performed extremely well considering it hadn't received that sort of attention....it turned....ever.

Rachel writhed so much as she was coming that she nearly fell off the couch. Then she was there. I didn't waste any time either. By now she had clamped her legs together with her hand over her pussy. I stood, swung her around slightly, opened her legs and climbed between them knelling on the couch. I found her slippery entrance and guided myself in. 

You should have seen her face when I plunged my whole length inside her. The classic 'O' shape of her mouth was just a small part of her expression. Her eyebrows were raised, eyes cast down to where we were joined. The look on her face one of utter surprise. I didn't know why at that point, but she told me later.

There was something else she would tell me later. two things in fact.

Rachel did something with her legs that only some of my younger lovers have done. they went all the way back so her knees were pretty well near her ears. For both of us that was very satisfying allowing deep penetration and lots of stimulus. So, LL, there I was pumping up and down on the wife of a knight of the realm on a Tuesday morning and enjoying every minute of it. Looking down as she had at her juices covering my cock and her vaginal lips wrapped around me, their elasticity a pleasure to see as I came out and then back in.

I obviously hit all the right spots because when she came her cum flowed freely, very freely. Squeezing those breasts of her on the cusp of her climax helped. She really shouted out when she erupted LL. Nothing ‘posh’ about that.

Me I was still erect inside her. I slowly withdrew and allowed her to lower her legs. Rachel was panting, her face was flushed and her hair was all over the place, even though it was relatively short. ‘ My God, that was fantastic P’, she said, ‘and you are still errrr....ready. How do you do that?’

I didn’t answer that question. I might have said ...practice...but I said nothing. Instead I stoked her legs her thighs and then her boobs as she lay there. I maintained my erection mainly because Rachel was giving it lots of attention. I told her to turn over and kneel. I entered her from behind, standing, reached round for her breasts, squeezed them hard and then entered her agin. This time I didn’t hang a bout LL. I was fast and hard and she was off again. No moans just desperate whimpering and screams as I went faster and faster swelling inside her until we both came.

Later, showered and dressed, I got to the bottom of a few things, if you’ll excuse the pun. First thing was that she told me she was quite a sexual woman, that is she liked sex fairly frequently...and didn’t get it. Then there was the fact that her husband’s best erection when he could manage it was fairly limp.

The cat that my erection was fully hard and my thickness filled her was what gave her that look of surprise when I entered her the first time. She had never had her pussy licked and aroused by a man licking her and finally she had never come three times in one encounter. Rachel told me she was lucky if she came at all under her husband.

Eventually, late morning, I left. She made me promise to ‘pop in’ on the Thursday. I was due to see you on the Friday LL and I had a date on the Wednesday. I went over early afternoon on the Thursday as promised.

Talk about getting to the bottom of things. That was sort of what happened when I arrived.

Rachel was in the kitchen. I went round the back and found her setting out a couple of mugs on the large wooden table. I manage to enter without her hearing me and Came up behind her. She was wearing a skirt, bare legs and a loose top, not tucked in. I slipped my hands under her top and found her bra strap which I undid.

I slipped my hands around her front LL and cupped both breasts my groin hard against her arse. 'Mmm, hello again' she said. I didn't really give her chance to think much further. I flipped her skirt up around her waist and pulled her panties down. She managed to extricate one foot from them. I undid my belt lowered my trousers and boxers and slipped my erection between her legs. She was moist and as she spread her legs a little her lips down there parted and I was able to stimulate her and myself  more.

I had my hands back on her lovely tits LL. They had firmed up nicely and her nipples were now hard. Her pussy was wet and I could feel she was open down there. Rachel leaned forward over the table, arched her back and I entered her. It was passionate and urgent and she came quite quickly. I managed to hold back and save myself so I withdrew as soon as she came.

She turned around after a few moments and kissed me. Then removed her panties from her ankle and we went to bed. Both naked, we made love nice and slowly, savouring each other fully until we both came in unison. I stayed for lunch that day, we went back to bed around 2.00 pm and I let her ride me until she reached her orgasm.

The next day I was with you LL. Rachel and I 'carried on', an appropriate phrase, right through to 2008. It wasn't possible for us to see each other quite as much as time went on, due to my being away and then moving. Rachel was clever and inventive, so we met at my old Norfolk home, my apartment a friend's place in London and once in 2007 in Paris. I don't think her husband ever found out. We still have contact although  not of the physical kind. However a proposal from Rachel that I received this year may bring physical contact back into play. Roll on the end of Covid! 















Penrith 2004

And....all I had to do was pull them off, so I did. The rest, as they say, was history and a whole series of moans, etc. August 2004.



 
Norfolk 2006

Helen and her lovely breasts. I had her pose like this LL, to show off her fullness and those nipples. Taken at her home in Holt. She taught at a well known private school in Norfolk at that time. Single, like I was, to all intents and purposes, we met through another dating site. Not the one you and I used. Second date and that was it, she couldn't get enough of me...nor me her. 

You could say we were very active and quite frantic at times. I recall once she nearly fell off my bed she was getting so worked up close to a particular climax.



France 2008

Quite a sexy lady is Madelaine. Back then I couldn't believe how firm her gorgeous breasts were. I was essentially her lover. We met in Paris and she started seeing me at the apartment I first rented then bought there. She had this fantastically narrow waist that accentuated her curves superbly. Very much a fashionable lady, elegant and assured., she was anything but in bed. Quite submissive until she got going. Then she was a real devil. We drifted apart about eighteen months later but then renewed things in 2017.






Florida 2017

Having a boat can be quite a nice thing LL and I have had some quite nice things on my boat here in Florida. One of them appears above.

Ever since I acquired my first boat, I have been able to entertain on board. the first was quite small LL with very little room for shenanigans, but we, meaning the woman who was with me always managed. That first boat was mine for about two years from 2006 through to the beginning of 2008. Then, in your terms, I moved up from a Ford Fiesta to a Mercedes. You could say my current boat was more in the Bentley class.

The lady above is Judith. When we left the mooring at Estero she was in a beach wrap and bikini. By the time we were five miles offshore she wandering around naked, hence the shot above. Given that view I anchored up and we anchored together, below decks.

Sailing in the Gulf, a bit of fishing, the sun and a lovely body to caress and enjoy. Can’t beat it and I have done it and the women I have entertained enough times to know. Judith loves my lovemaking and she is pretty good under me...or on top. Close to a nine in my book.







Paris 2018

Not a bad sight to follow into her home is it LL. How do you compare? Well you don’t do you really. Your shape now is a joke, isn’t it. You weren’t too bad when we first met, but now....no thanks. I couldn’t imagine in my wildest imagination handling your body as it is these days.

Handling Monique above is and was a whole different matter. She is one sexy lady and she’s nearly fifty. Pretty good wouldn’t you say. What an arse too matched by her tits LL. She came on to me after finding out her husband was having an affair. She kept that information to herself and we ended up being friends with benefits. The benefits are excellent I can tell you.

Haven't see her since 2019 sadly, but the time will come like she does.




Spain 2006

Lovely tiles in this five start hotel in Majorca. Another little break I treated myself to after you had gone. It was one way to have a 'rest' from all my women and also to spend some time writing. Back then I had just embarked on my first book. Now here I am on my twenty third.

I had no intention with 'hooking up' with anyone. As I said I was having a rest and could get plenty of sex with no trouble back in the UK and over here. Then I came across this lady - Melanie. Or rather she came to me. We were both in the bar of the hotel early one evening, both on our own. I was quite happily sipping my JD quietly when I became aware of her. She took a stool two away from me. I was watching her in the glass behind the bar. Our eyes met and simultaneously we both turned toward each other, smiled and said 'Hi'. That broke the ice and we started chatting.

She asked me if I was on my own. I told her yes I was. I am too was her reply. I asked her if she came al the way out there with nobody. I couldn't quite believe that to be honest LL, looking at her. She would have had no trouble finding a companion. then she told me rather emotionally that she had travelled out with her boyfriend, had an argument and he had gone home leaving her there. Thankfully, for her. he had paid for everything so the hotel and flight home were sorted. Strangely, it turned out he was a trader in the City on very good money.

It was a foregone conclusion in my head that I would invite her to join me for dinner and she did. We then found a bar with live music and danced, wandering back to the hotel fairly late that evening. Melanie followed me to my room ostensibly to see it as I had a rather big suite and .... a big bed. She didn’t leave until the morning. The fun photo was taken in my luxurious bathroom with those rather striking tiles.

We made love of course - twice. Melanie came three times. You can figure that one out LL. She was good, very good in bed. Young, lithe, sexy and....hungry. A definite nine.

Having seen my bathroom and it’s luxury, that morning she had to use the large bath. Big enough for two, so two shared it. That was fun and then some LL! Melanie dressed later went back to her room and changed out of her evening clothes and that lovely tight skirt.

We met by the pool and spent the rest of the holiday together, until Melanie went home....to Saffron Walden. Which meant we had the odd meet up after the holiday as well, LL. It was mainly for one thing. I moved to Cambridge in 2007 so that made it easier. In 2009 we became just friends as Melanie became engaged. 





Skyros 2010

A friend from Paris who had never been to a Greek Island. Another of my rather naughty dalliances. What a lay though! Liliane had a superb body and wasn't afraid to show it share it. Her twin peaks stayed in that position, in the photo above, no matter what position she was in. Lovely and lovely memories.














London Studio 2008

Making movies and making moves. Sophie from Norwich, baring all in my London studio. She loved posing for the cameras.





Leeds - Hotel 2004

One night stand in an hotel and I guess you could say a one morning stand too LL...and I was to meet another woman as well the day after the night before. That was the Tuesday. You were the Sunday, Katie above was Monday and Tuesday morning then it was on to Debbie...literally!


👀
👅




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


 

No comments:

Post a Comment