Thursday, December 31, 2020

Separation

For LL in the UK 


Separated and separation. You touched on it recently with your remark about absence making the heart grow fonder. That didn’t happen with you and I. Separation had you looking elsewhere and cheating on me. That led to me doing the same thing and a lot more successfully.

So, there you are over there in the cold and still separated from your man. If I read your news there correctly, you are heading for a full lockdown. No travelling except on essential trips for food etc. You, in particular, won’t be going far in that case.

Consider where you might have been had you made the ‘right’ decision, instead, as you said  always making the wrong decisions. You do make them. You have made them all your life and that didn’t change when you made your decisions in 2005 and early 2006. Here I am in the sun, almost on the beach and not separated from anyone and neither would you have been if you had stayed and committed. I can travel to most parts here so I have a very wide range of places to amuse me and keep me entertained. What do you have?

You could attempt friendship of course and talk to me by sending a DM through Twitter and my user name  - sojourner14. It might alleviate your isolation and separation. I’m not joking. I think I have more than made my point about how you chose the wrong fork in your life back in 2005.

I'm not sure if you are happy where you are. I don't mean geographically, either. Chances are that you have come to accept 'your lot' in life. Not that exciting is it and you were the woman 'who can never be bored', I seem to recall you saying. I wouldn't describe your life as a rich one either (I am kept informed, by the way). I don't mean financially well off, although you are undoubtedly more comfortable financially than you were when I was with you. I mean being rich in experiences, travel and those aspects of life that give you fulfilment and a sense of wellbeing.

Again from what I read it seems you will be separated for some time to come. Sad, but if your decision had been different you wouldn't have been.. Imagine walking along the beach here in Naples each morning, the sun on your back and limbs and the temperature around 70f and climbing into the 80's by midday. Or, a sail out on the Gulf in my boat, which is equipped with all 'mod cons'.

I don't have to imagine where you are. Under gray skies, frosty and maybe snowing, confined to quarters and that is probably set for the next month. If you feel like swapping notes, purely in friendship you know where to find me....

A couple of links you may wish to follow involving my...exploits ... over the years:

https://pleasureforboth.blogspot.com/2020/12/seeing-cs.html

https://pleasureforboth.blogspot.com/2020/12/brief-and-briefless.html


Ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment