Tuesday, December 15, 2020

A Selection

For LL in the UK



In my files I have hundreds, no make that thousands of photos LL, from shoots and from those many women I have known since Spring 2004. Rather than write at length I am posting a selection below with more to follow when I have time.

Why? Because you had this idea that first of all you had fooled me with your cheating, you hadn’t in fact I fooled you on the back of your deceit. then also to show you some of my life and indeed women since you made your ill-judged but constructed by me, decision to leave. Even that you didn’t make. I did. I was letting you down lightly but you handled it all terribly. It told me a lot about you and what a close shave I had ... not you as you once said.






California 2016









Suffolk UK 2004

Naughty Laura.










Paris Studio 2017










Cheltenham 2004

Double cleft available from this classy lady. Camilla











 Canterbury1968

Anita. Forgotten all about Anita and her nipples. Must be 70 now!








Kent 1970

Not the first to be taken in a car...nor the last.






Nevada 2008

Not Vegas but Reno LL. Set nestling among the mountains as I was with Frankie's 'mountains' above....and her valley.









Florida - My Garage 2017


You take a shine to that....I did. The umbrella was so that Catie couldn't be seen from the roadway, even though it's some way away. The gates were open. So were hers after this shot!








Tennessee 2016

Oakridge near Knoxville. I was visiting Kentucky on horse business and was offered a 'ride' by a friend Jodie above How could I refuse with an ass like hers...so I didn't






Carlisle 2004

A more thoughtful shot of a lady I know there. Her name is Sarah, but you won't know her LL. I do....intimately.









Connecticut 2009

I loved her bathroom, she loved my cock and I loved her receptacle and her adornments, both of them. Her name is Deanne.






 

Osaka and Kyoto, Japan 2009

Not all Japanese are small breasted or shy LL. These two accommodating women certainly weren't. They are Eriko and Kazuko respectively or 恵理子 and  和子. Which in respect of the last two character names, goes to prove you knew nothing about me LL. I showed you just 2% of my past.











Sorrento, Italy 2008

A friend and a lover. Neapolitan women are something else, I can tell you. Wow was I in for a shock when I slept with my first one in 2006. This is a lady called Morena. Guess where we met?








San Francisco 2016










Florida 2009









Suffolk UK 2009









Italy 2017

Where else!







Norfolk, UK 2006

Sarah a friend of a friend of a friend. Funny how one person led to another and indeed one thing led to another.I was quite amazed, after having been in a marriage for so many years that was sadly ended by death, at how readily the women I met were prepared to lay back and have sex. Sarah although considerably younger than me by over twenty years just wanted that. Sex and lots of it LL.








San Francisco 2016

Her apartment. Her name is Lisa.









France 2008

A lady I met in Lyon on a commission. This is not Lyon but a friend’s place where we were both invited for a few days.








France 2009

St Tropez and my first visit all those years ago. The lady is Julie from London showing her perky breasts under that dress LL. How do I know they are firm and perky? Guess.









London 2016

A brief moment spent on her balcony...with no briefs...or bra. Charlotte of the long legs and rather long orgasms.





Cannes 2017

Camilla, still fast asleep at nine in the morning. Not surprising as she was very active the night before....with me.









Indiana 2009

Shelagh, a lady I met through another lady. Off all places it was at breakfast in an iHop, just outside Indianapolis. The first didn’t know the Shelagh opened those long legs for me and wrapped them around my waist more than a few times. Even if she had told her it didn’t really matter.






New York 2007













Berkshire UK 2010

A classy lady called Annabel in a not so classy pose, but she had great thighs etc...and strong ones. Great kisser too!









Florida 2006

I joined her in that shower especially after she used that shower head to get herself partly on the way. By the time I was on my way in, her pussy was quite swollen and ready LL. She loved me playing with her boobs and rubbing her nipples a lot too.








London 2007

Anna taking a bath. She posed for this shot in her apartment one Saturday morning. Lovely body and a very willing and hungry one.







Boston, Studio 2017




👀
👅




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment