Thursday, November 14, 2019

Mary


For LL In The UK

I would hate for you to get bored LL. Your life must be boring enough as it is, so here are some shots of a lady that graced my body with hers back in 2005. Her name is, believe it or not. That name rings a bell somewhere. Mary, this one, certainly rang mine.

Living between Watton, Norfolk UK and the A11 I came across Mary via a certain website, in which she said she 'sought a mature man to have some fun with and be treated like a princess'. It seemed that I fitted the bill and .... that wasn't all I fitted!

The photos were all taken on several occasions at her parent's home. They were in Australia for seven weeks as luck would have it, although she paid me a few visits as well. I was a 'busy boy' that year. You will have figured by now why I didn't visit you that spring and summer. I had other fish to fry. Your own fault for straying as you did. I'm not surprised you kept losing guys in your life, including me. You just couldn't keep your panties on could you.

Mary had no qualms about my photographing her...intimately ... either. She said it turned her on to view the shots....it certainly did me! Can you imagine LL, what it was like for me to have this young woman wanting me to make love to her. No one was more surprised than me, certainly back then. I learned later that, in fact, there were and are lots of women who like an older man. Mainly because we know what we are doing.

The first six photos are from my first visit to her parent's home. As you can see below Mary didn't hold back at all. All those poses she did for me and herself, that messing about with her wet panties were all designed to turn me on. She succeeded and she succeeded in making herself very ready for sex. 

You could say we were feeling our way that first time. I certainly was. My hands roaming over her lovely soft skin. I started slowly, despite the fact I knew she was already wet down below. I slipped her wet shirt off and towelled her back while she attended to her front. The skin on her back was still damp when I touched it LL. Mary handed me a bottle of body oil and said for me to apply it. I did. Across her shoulders, down her back and onto the top of her buttocks.

She said I could do her front. We both knew what that meant. In essence - her boobs! I went to work, although work isn't the right word,  maybe a labor of love would be better. I trickled oil in Mary's cleavage LL, just stopping it in time before it trickled down her tummy toward her sweet spot. I don't think she would have minded if the oil had made that trip. In the event it had two detours aided by my hands.

As soon as my hands slippery with oil encompassed her breasts I could feel their firmness. Stoking upward I knew also that they were quite bouncy. Her nipples weren't proud to begin with but they soon responded and became quite erect.

Erection wasn't confined to Mary and her nipples. I felt her right hand slip behind her and between us finding my erection and taking it in hand. My right hand headed south over her tummy at the same time ending up in a very wet location, My fingers exploring her and finding she was quite dilated and her pussy full of her juices. We both had sticky fingers.

Time for those juices to say 'Hello' to each other. Mary wanted to sit on my lap. She threw two towels on the couch and then with me sitting she guided herself onto my erection, my hands on her hips. Then she started riding me, rotating her hips sliding upward into a partial standing position then coming down again. This continued becoming faster and faster. I, by now had her boobs in hand, literally. She was panting and moaning the faster she rode me.  

Watching her back as it arched when she came and the vocals that accompanied it was very arousing. I hadn't come and was erect and very hard inside her. She slowly rose from my lap, my hands slipping down her back and over her buttocks. As she stood I looked up at her figure silhouetted against the lounge window. Between her legs I could see that she was beginning to drip her fluids. I stood and then picked her up. Without a word she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I carried to where she directed me - aground floor bedroom. 

I flicked back the covers with one hand as best I could and lay Mary down. Immediately she opened her legs, smiling up at me dreamily she reached out with her arms to draw me closer. Then I took hold of her thighs her legs crooked and open and drew her to the edge of the bed. I entered her. Although she was still slightly dilated I felt the tight youthfulness of her pussy envelope my erection. Lubrication wasn't a problem and soon I was thrusting easily in and out. As always, or almost always, I started slowly.

Slowly in, slowly out, all to Mary's satisfaction. She kept telling me how nice it was. I inserted a little rotation which had her uttering a series of mmmm's. Mary told me to keep it up. That phrase comes from my notes LL. I have to say that while typing this I had to smile. She meant the thrusting, but I'm thinking that I had no trouble keeping it up. 

Each time I looked down on her and facial expressions of pleasure, my fella just kept swelling. She liked that too. 'Ohhh....you are filling me sideways, that is sooo nice'. I can't last indefinitely and Mary didn't want me to. I started banging my pubic bone hard against her clit, grabbed her boobs and squeezed them. Her mouth formed a perfect 'O' as she felt her orgasm rising. I went faster. She came and I came.

That was our first meet LL and it took place July 13 2005, a Wednesday. Unlucky number for some but not for us. I was invited back.....see below    


























πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»
πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”Ί



Below are photos from my second (servicing πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ) visit to Mary.

Here's how that visit went....

When I arrived I was greeted at the door of her parent's home by Mary. She opened the door, popped just her head around it and said for me to come in. There was a reason for that behavior. The first photo below LL will tell you why. She was topless. I had my compact camera with me and as she led me into the house I took a few shots of her lovely upper body...her boobs to be precise. I watched them moving as she walked and already my groin was responding. A stirring down there that was just beginning.

She had made tea which I poured and then we sat down. Mary on her parent's ornate couch, me in an armchair. From where I was sitting I took a number of shots, some of which appear below. We chatted. Then as I finished my tea and put the cup down she moved her legs apart revealing her pussy in part. I knew she was teasing me and she watched me as I looked at that area of her lovely body.

Mary just smiled and somehow gave me that 'come on' look that many women possess. Then she slid forward on the couch and opened her legs fully. See the penultimate shot, LL. Time to edge things up a gear, I thought at the time. The lady needs a little attention to get her ready. I knelt in between her legs parted her lips (those lips LL!) with my fingers and got to work with my tongue. At first and very briefly, Mary asked me what I was doing. When my tongue made contact she didn't press me for an answer. My tongue stroked her pussy went inside her a little, which she loved and then worked up toward her clitoris then she really reacted, rather like you used to LL.

It was given due attention, stoked until it was erect and until Mary came and boy she really came cramping bucking and then just laying there with her legs still wide open afterward. I took her to bed. Mary had a lot of stamina. At first she just lay back and I entered her taking things slowly while she just enjoyed what was happening then I invited her on top of me and she straddled me and started rocking to and fro as fast as she could. It was July, she was perspiring and her boobs slipped around in my hands in a very sensual way. I squeezed them, pinched her nipples and when she slowed she offered them up to my mouth. That was a pleasure I wasn't going to pass on LL.

Young firm boobs and nice erect nipples to use my tongue on. We stayed like that for a while.  By then we were both soaking wet down below. She started to go faster, sliding up and down on my erection,, the liquid noises making squelching sounds. You used to say we were 'talking' to each other - you have probably dried up now!

I like it when a woman gets semi hysterical just before she comes and that was exactly how Mary was just before she had her second orgasm that afternoon. This time instead of just moans and groans she shouted out as she came - "Oh yes, yes, yes....oh my god, yes!" Then she collapsed on top of me with my full on erection still inside her. After a few moments, when her panting subsided, I rolled her off me. I asked her whether she would like me to finish from behind. She looked up at me smiled and nodded. Then Mary knelt on the bed.

I asked her to shuffle toward the edge as I was going to stand. She did then lowered her head on the bed, presenting her pussy to me, just level with my erection. I guided myself into her opening then placed both my hands on her hips and pulled her fully onto me. She gasped but when I started thrusting all she did was moan, a lovely moan, moans of pleasure. Going in that way as you may be aware LL stimulates different parts inside a woman and she was enjoying every minute of my thrusting. I made sure my tip came nearly out to tease her opening.

Then I reached around her and used my finger on her clit, rubbing it faster and faster until she came. I didn't pause after she reached that third orgasm. She was still experiencing it as I thrust faster and faster until I came and shot my lot inside her. I held her on me until we had both regained a little breath and then she said. Please stay inside until you lose it. I did.

That wasn't my last visit LL. Mary also came over to me and we made love a fair few times in the very same bed I laid you...among others! We didn't see each other that regularly - there were other women in my life, after all.However she would phone/text/email from time to time when she wanted to get laid and we would fix up a meet. Twice that summer I took her in Thetford Forest. She liked the excitement of doing it outdoors.

Mary had never been licked down there before, or taken from behind. She greatly enjoyed both and the fact I introduced her to these two pleasures. Essentially, we were fuck buddies. If either of fancied a 'session' then we would contact each other and try and arrange a meet. This went on off and on between my travels and Mary's life for nearly two years. We are still in touch fourteen years later, even though she is now married...don't tell her husband!!!

One other thing. During the seven weeks her parents were away and I visited, I parked my car at the other end of the village from the house. Then took a footpath that passed near the back of the property. I would slip into the garden and enter through one of the back doors. All to avoid any neighbors undue interest. With my camera over my shoulder, I looked like someone going for a walk


































Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©







No comments:

Post a Comment