Tuesday, November 26, 2019

But me No Butts 1


For LL in the UK

With Thanksgiving looming this week and family arriving from all over, I don't have a lot of time to write a blog for you LL.

However, I have collated this selection from my portfolio of those parts a lady doesn't normally see - nothing too intimate. Some are from commissions, some are personal.

I'll give the locations only. Enjoy....I did! Just reemeber who was behind the camera😉




Harrogate, UK









Florida






London








Sweden






Oregon






Indianapolis






Paris







Italy





Greece








 Suffolk, UK










Norwich, UK











London








Boston, Massachusetts






Lyon, France









Bordeaux, France










Italy












Guildford, Surrey










Barcelona






Japan







Manchester, UK









Marseilles, France








France






Italy









Norfolk









Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment