Friday, November 15, 2019

Dreamers and Lovers


For LL In The UK

I literally have hundreds of shots that I have taken of various women, clients and lovers over the years.  Below is a selection. This will tell you that my life during and after you took an entirely different course to any you may have imagined LL.

I have seen some beautiful bodies, met many attractive women and made love to many of them. In respect of the latter, many fell into my arms, or lap, quite literally. The neglected married women, the lonely, the fairly promiscuous and a few nymphomaniacs.












New York Studio 2009

Just a shoot for Helen.





New York - 2009

Late afternoon explorations at Barb's apartment. Married and a nympho!






Oregon 2008

Morning views....from the bed.... of Alice's ass.







Guildford, UK 2008

A relaxing early evening with Charlotte...well almost ....she was too tempting.












London 2019

Eve, watching TV. Me, watching Eve.







Denia 2005

Getting down to the bare essentials with Annie.






Near Munich, Germany 2006

Lena a very, very naughty lady with great boobs and a generous body LL






London 2006

Spending a night with the law - she was, then, a junior solicitor. I solicited her services and she gave them pro bono.









London Studio 2017

Just a shoot The model is Gemma





New England USA 2016

Jen displaying her assets for my camera, before ......







Sorrento, Italy 2018

Taken in the back of Francesca's store...after closing time of coarse LL! You could say we were taking stock...of each other!


France 2017

Giselle, my little gym bunny taking a selfie for me.


London 2006

Annie again -see above. Still looking great a year later.







Massachusetts, USA 2009

Julie displaying her Massachusett mammaries.













Florida 2007
I first met Amelia at the realtors I was using back then. She looked after my affairs on a day to day basis and we became close...as you can see LL.









Denmark 2017

Signe being silly, but I managed to get this shot of her acting up. Note the nutcracker thighs. They have been wrapped around me a few times. Works for the pharma company I own.





Somewhere in the Med 2016

Right or left LL...or both. I'll leave you to figure that one...or two...out.








Norfolk 2012

A steamed up selfie from Anita.











Denia (New Property) 2017

There are cleaners...and there are cleaners. Daniela is mine.





Norfolk 2004

Julie. You weren't the only one with enormous boobs LL.











Florida 2006

Want to know where that all over tan came from? Contact me in the same way you used to LL😉




New Hampshire 2018

An afternoon spent on the couch with Ella.





Commission in Madrid 2013

Not an American in Paris but an American in Madrid.... Alexis.







Cannes, France 2019

Up close and very personal with Clémence.

















Queensland 2010

Hayley posing for a shoot.




California 2019
Laid back and leisurely with Lily.









Montana 2007

Madison, her name not a place, posing for some photos - personal.






Commission Paris France 2008

Ines in fine form and what a form!






France 2008

A shower some wine and lovely young nipples.




Denia (New Property) 2018

Water sports with slippery Sofia.











New Hampshire 2017

Taking in a New England sunset with Olivia and her 'orbs'.





Norfolk 2005

Rachel's second coming LL. August 2005 and you wondered what I was doing I bet.

To say I have been 'busy' over the last 14-15 years would be an understatement LL. I have had the time or rather times of my life. No one unhappy, no one neglected and no one lacking in satisfaction. 

Parties, travel, dinners out dinners in, dinner parties, shopping in London, Paris, Milan, New York, I  have never been less than generous to the women in my life and they have been and are many. Mind you, I can afford it and as I prefer the company of women to that of men, there's no one happier than me with my life. Still fit, still firing on all cylinders.




Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


















No comments:

Post a Comment