Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Four Points of Interest

For LL in the UK




The theme here is fairly obvious. It is all about legs, thighs boobs, butt and beyond!

It also about letting you see, as I have in all my other blogs, how little I needed you. Quite frankly, after you wouldn't commit I began to think you were only with me for my generosity and the sex you craved. I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt as I was, then, very fond of you. That went out of the window in March 2004.

I reckon I did a pretty good job of keeping my 'activities' from you. I had to keep secrets in the past, although not of this kind, so I guess I had some expertise.

Think of all those women I caressed, fondled and had sex with while I was with you LL. Think of my hands on your body, sometimes within a day of caressing another, both before and after my visits. Despite my little 'campaign' I didn't and don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. For your poor judgement and what you have lost out on. Once, I think, I even loved you.

Me, I'm rolling in it. Nothing very much is beyond my pleasure or reach these days.

The ladies below are some you have seen before and a couple or more that you haven't. As to whether I had the pleasure of them, read on ....




Sanibel 2006

Janie at my place on Sanibel. Yes, if you are wondering. Of course we did and still do! Suits us both as singletons. Whenever we feel the need or urge.

Your life is dull by comparison. I know ... from my Cumbrian contacts.😉









London 2005

A London lay and Charlotte was always up for that. On second thoughts that is probably ...down for that or bending over, depending on her preference. On this particular day her preferred entry was from behind and I had a lovely ass and boobs to hold onto.

Sorry but you had this sort of thing coming (now there's a word) ever since your straying in March 2004. 










Woodbridge, Suffolk 2005

A bit of kitchen cleaning, perhaps? The rubber gloves were Alison's idea. I thought they were rather be-coming...so did Alison at least that what she said when I stopped photographing. As I don't like to disappoint a lady, I made sure her wish was met ...twice.

Another hook-up via the net LL. I had quite a time during those days of using dating sites. It was easy for me and easy for the ladies. Of course there were some that didn't gel, so I normally moved swiftly onward. Having, in both senses of the word, around three to four on the go at a time, including you, wasn't unusual. They didn't know about the other women, although if I discovered there was another man in play, I moved on...like I did with you, and you never ever knew.

Incidentally, Alison had no panties on when I took the shot above. Shortly after she had no bra on either and had moved from the vertical to the horizontal. The rest I am sure you can guess.

Just so you know, I was with her after I got back from my last visit to you in October 2005. 










London 2006

Jenny liked to show her 'uplift' off, with or without her bra. This was one of my younger neighbors near my apartment in London. I met Jenny when she moved to the complex the year before. Not in the complex but at a nearby cafe. She was alone and I was occupying the only table with a free chair.

I remember she looked around, looked at me and the spare seat and hesitated. I smiled and made a gesture with my hand to feel free to share the table. Well LL, as you might guess, from there things moved forward a little. It seemed Jenny was still unpacking her stuff so I suggested I lend her a hand. That was  2005 and she accepted as she didn't know anyone bar her work colleagues who lived all over the place. I hasten to add that I showed her my place first so she knew where I lived (mostly and to put her mind at rest.

After a day sorting her stuff out, I left her clothes for her to deal with, we showered at my place and I took Jenny out for a meal. Apart from the occasional meal, Saturday morning brunch and a few walks that was about it. I liked her - she seemed to like me. Then she discovered my interest in photography one morning when she bumped into me on the river taking photos. Lots to take along the Thames LL, especially around the City.

That was when things started to get a little more, shall we say personal. Jenny asked me to take some photos of her. On that morning I took a few 'snaps' on the river and she liked them. I agreed to take more indoors at her place and a week later on the weekend, I turned up at her place with my 'equipment'. You'll understand shortly why that word is in inverted commas!

I never know what to expect with the women I photograph and Jenny was no exception. She seemed to me to be a morally correct lady with boundaries. Not that I had tested them, it was just an impression. Turned out my expectation was totally wrong.

First of all when I arrived that Saturday morning in 2006 she was in a dressing gown, then secondly, she wasn't. She just shrugged it off while I sorted my camera out. My first shot was the one above. I rather liked the contrast of the green and black of her panties and the black bra against her skin tone. Those panties had been pulled tight so the outline of her pussy was more than apparent. Difficult to keep my eyes off that area and her boobs, LL, being the highly sexed guy I am.

More shots followed. First of all with no bra. Her uplift was almost the same without the bra as it was with LL...delightful. Then without her panties. I wondered what I had done in my life to be treated with her beauty. Then I stopped wondering as she took me by the hand to her bedroom.

She told me afterward that she thought I was kind, caring and altogether a lovely man. Not the first or the last to say so. They were their words LL, not mine.

We made love and got to caress that lovely body and enjoy it fully. Jenny enjoyed me too, so much so that when we could our lovemaking became quite a regular occurrence. Jenny is still around and still in touch ... although she is fourteen years older now and looking better than ever. 











Italy 2006

What can I say her about Martina except that she loved sex and was always up for some 'play' whenever I was in Sorrento. This is her at my place, pretty much nude. No panties, no bra and no inhibitions. I was sitting on the bed when took this lovely shot.

I should explain. Martina was on my staff as part of the housekeeping brigade. The other women were a lot older (it's a large place). She was quite a flirt and I am inclined that way too, so it wasn't long before we were in bed together. Nearer my age although eight years short of where I was then, she was very good at arousing me before we even made it to full intercourse. I'll leave this one right there. We only 'did it' a couple of times in 2007, anyway LL.












Wyoming 2006

This is a whole different story LL, and an unexpected one. In fact my whole experience in the great State of Wyoming formed the basis of one of my books. I guess you will recall I drove across America that year through the northern States and then back through the southern ones. It was quite an adventure with lots of encounters with my fellow citizens, male and female. My encounters with the female citizens are what concern us here though.

There aren't many folk in Wyoming so places are fairly far apart leading me to make stop-overs when I could. The shot below will give you some idea of the country and how empty it is. A good part is taken up by the Rockies. - in the background of the photo. Breathtaking place LL

Teton Range from Snake River Overlook.


I was travelling north from Cheyenne, heading for Idaho, eventually, on 26. I decided to stop off and find somewhere near Casper. At that point I had already spent more than a week in the State visiting Yellowstone, the Grand-Teton and Shoshone National Parks.

Image result for Grand Teton NP sign images

I eventually found a place, not an hotel but a series of lodges/cabins set among conifers. I only intended stopping off for two nights, partly to take a break, partly to get back among people and partly to have a look around Casper. The lodges were someway out of town, which suited me.

I drove up a long-ish driveway to what seemed to be the office. A Native American  guy stepped out as my vehicle crunched to a stop on the gravel by the building. His name was Richard, he told me. I introduced myself and said I wanted to book a lodge for a couple of nights. Fall was approaching. He told me they were winding down for winter but he guessed two nights would be OK. He said he would check with the owners.

A phone call later he told me it was fine and to pick my lodge, the two a little higher up were still ready to let, the others had been readied for winter. I chose the one whose veranda faced the morning sun. He gave me a key and I headed up there.. It was beautiful there LL. Great views to the east, no view of the highway below and nice and quiet if you discounted nature. I unpacked then went down to the office to grab a coffee (free in places in most parts of the US). No sign of Richard.

I stood looking at the view, coffee in hand, when I heard the gravel crunch lightly somewhere over my right shoulder. I expected Richard, the Indian guy, but it was a young woman in her thirties...Julie. She said 'Hi' and that I must be the English guy that had just checked in. I confirmed that I was he, sure enough. We talked a little. Julie asked where I came from and why I was in Wyoming. I explained that I was travelling from one coast to the other and back again.

I asked her if she owned the place. She said that it was owned by her parents but they were on vacation in Florida. A little more chat and I went back to my car telling I was heading into Casper to get something to eat. We said goodbye and I left.

The city turned out to be larger than I had expected and there was a fair amount to see. I spent the rest of the day, almost, there. By late afternoon I had enough and headed back. I sat on the veranda for a while. It was sunny and the views were great. I had coffee, milk and some food for the next two days and a few bottles of Sam Adams. I used that time on the veranda and nearby, to take some photos I heard someone approaching from above the cabin. It was Julie taking what I guessed was her dog or her parents for a walk.

She stopped on her way down, admired my camera and asked was I a photographer. I told her I was trying to be.

Being 'accosted' by younger women, in the nicest possible way, incidentally, became a regular feature of my trip and indeed my life since March 2004. One such is Julie, above, although I never once expected to be taking a photograph such us the one above (and others, more revealing!) when I first met her.

To cut a long story short, LL, the next morning bright and early she turned up at my cabin with two coffees dressed in a track suit. I answered the door in my boxers having just thrown my gown on. Julie said 'Good morning....room service', grinning from ear to ear. Then promptly unzipped her top sat on my still warm bed and stripped her track suit bottoms off. I just stood back for a moment and watched.

All she wore under that track suit  was what was best described as a G-string...as you can see above. I can't say I hadn't scanned her body before, but she surprised me with the generous size of her boobs and she surprised me by turning up at my cabin at 7.00 a.m.! Somehow when she stripped down to that G-string, handed me my coffee and sat there near naked drinking hers, I wasn't so surprised.

Sex was on offer from Julie and sex is what we had. She climbed into or rather onto my bed as I lost my gown and boxers pushed her gently onto her back and when I did she opened her legs wide. The G-string had a fastener at the side so that disappeared too revealing her moist pussy. Attractive as the thought of knocking at that particular door was, I concentrated on those lovely breasts and after some attention that is exactly where her nipples were...at attention.

I leaned down and favored and savoured them with my mouth. Julie, meantime was working on my erection and made her hand and my tip...sticky.  She used me to arouse her clit while I was doing this LL. Then I headed downward and head between her legs I brought her to fruition and a climax using my tongue. Stroking her little erect appendage until it could take no more and her body convulsed and let go her orgasm. While she was still in the throes of that I entered her.

Her moans, her groans her mmmm's and her shouts told me that my actions were giving what she had undoubtedly sought when called on me. The whole thing was repeated the following day as well. Rather nice rising, in both senses of the word to a lady as lovely as Julie. We were ships that passed in the night. I never saw her again except via Skype and in more recent years, Facetime.

On that third day I kissed her goodbye and headed north for Idaho.











Hotel - Leeds 2004

I don't even remember her name LL, but I do remember that she was the second woman I had that day, after getting to my hotel from the first. All on the way back from you.

The one before....appears below. Read on.....









Kendal, UK 2004


There's an expression - having your cake and eating as well, LL. It wasn't Kendal Mint Cake either!

That was the case here, although "Part Two' wasn't planned. The first part was. Driving south from you that Monday morning, down to Kendal was definitely planned. On the Wednesday morning of the same week I was due to meet a third woman on business, in Leeds, but that's another story.

I had been chatting to the lady below online and on the phone ever since March of that year....for obvious reasons, LL. Younger than you yet again, I seemed to attract women that were a lot younger. The reasons were several and varied according to the woman, I found.

Some enjoyed my generosity, others the company - they were lonely - others because they had been separated, divorced or were single and wanted to get laid. In fact they all wanted to get laid, some were more slow in coming round to it and, being a gentleman, I waited until they were ready.

When I finally arrived at Louise's I was quite surprised at where she lived. It was a lovely older house with hints of the Arts and Crafts period about it and she turned out to have something of an artistic bent as well.

Coffee, lots of talking and a light lunch followed over the next few hours. Once again LL, I seemed to have hit it off with yet another lady. Given her more Bohemian approach to life it didn't take long for her to be tempting me with her body. I took the shot above (with her permission) as she started on the road of enticement....not that I have ever needed any enticement!

From showing me her thighs and butt things moved swiftly to full nudity on both our parts and our retiring to the bedroom where Louise lay on the bed, on her back with her legs wide open and drawn up. Some women are less than subtle when comes to being laid. I reached between her legs as I also stood between them and started fondling her breasts which, while they weren't large, were firm and pretty darn perky sporting two very responsive nipples.

That undoubtedly aroused her as my warm hands encompassed her boobs squeezing their firmness, feeling them harden under my ministrations and touching the tips of her nipples which seemed to send a small shock through her body. Louise at this point took hold of my erection in her hand. She didn't have to wait for it to harden. It was already there, ready and waiting.

She dipped it into her moist well formed from the open lips of her pussy. I remember thinking that she wasn't quite ready for me to insert myself into that honey pot. Louise then asked me to rub her clit. I told her I had a better idea and she looked at me quizzically lying on her back her boobs and nipples all pointing skyward.

 I knelt down between her drawn up legs and started working my mouth and tongue around and into her pussy. Her first words when I started were oh my god! From that auspicious start I led her to an orgasm she had not experienced before LL. Despite her Bohemian approach to life, no man had used his tongue on her in that way.

After she came she was ready for me.....

I guided myself in and from there I took her to her second orgasm of three on our very first, but not last, afternoon in bed together. The third came, an appropriate word in the circumstances, when she rode me. Through both experiences I had managed to hold my seed in abeyance. After L had come that third time her boobs in my hands when she did, she rolled off me panting from her exertions.

I mounted her one last time. She was pretty much exhausted so I held her legs up and open with my arms LL. Then I went full tilt for it, feeling myself squirt with some force inside her. To say we were both more than satisfied would be an understatement.

I liked Louise lots. I liked her freewheeling approach to life, her openness, and I'm not talking sexually here, and personality. She was fun, if a little zany.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My business meeting followed two days later, after Louise and the lady whose name I don't recall above

Her name was Annette and I had a property to sell. It was the same place my son had occupied for two years in the late nineties when he was working in Leeds. I had kept it and let it, but I wanted to tidy up these odd properties dotted around.

We met that Wednesday morning at my hotel. The woman I had laid the night before had checked out, as had I. However meeting in the lounge was convenient. I went through why I wanted to sell and the various ranges of sale figures that might be expected before Annette took me out to Guisley in her car.

The property was small, but detached. We arrived, Annette knew the area, I had the key so we went in. It was still fully furnished, albeit with furniture of the Ikea standard. Annette told me that it looked good on seeing the ground floor and kitchen and that someone else would come out and measure up if I was happy with the suggested sale price.

We went upstairs checked out the bathroom and en suite the second and third bedrooms and finally the main bedroom. That was when Annette started coming on to me. I was more than a little surprised. Up until then she had been all business, although she had brushed past me and against me several times on our rounds of the property. In particular she made sure her breasts brushed against me when I stood aside to let her upstairs first...and she wiggled her ass a little more than one might expect.

She asked to use the en suite toilet. When she reappeared I was standing by the window. The next thing I felt was her arms around my waist heading for my belt buckle I should explain here that Annette was in her early thirties with what they used to describe as a comely figure. That was certainly true of her breasts that had been straining against her white blouse ever since I had met her. Her ass was equally as nice, having followed it up the stairs.

She had managed to undo my belt LL but had gotten no further. I placed my hands over hers. they were small, I have written in my notes. She knew I was interested. When I turned around she had shed her Jacket and shoes. She wore no panty hose (tights to you LL) She undid my shirt I undid her blouse. I think I had the best of bargain there! She reached up to kiss me and shrugged her blouse off as I lost my shirt.

I reached around her back. She was lovely and warm to the touch and her skin smooth as silk. I was aroused well and truly and she knew it as she pressed her groin against mine. We paused on the kissing as she took her bra off releasing a pair of superb breasts. My hands just about encompassed them. they were great LL and they responded to my fondling and squeezing.

We separated slightly as Annette took her skirt off and I shed what remained of my clothes. As she dropped her skirt to the ground it became apparent that she had lost her panties, or rather removed them in the toilet earlier. Annette stepped back against me and took my hands and placed them on her boobs. A real pleasure ma'am, I think I told her. I cupped them in my hands taking them upward and in doing so rubbing her nipples until they were erect.

Annette wiggled her ass so that my erection slid between her legs and then she arched herself so that I was rubbing her clit or rather she was. She slid against me faster and faster and then she came. I was surprised she could make herself reach a climax that way but not entirely. She said she wanted to be taken from behind and climbed on the bed with her ass in the air and her head down on the duvet.

Just the right level for me to enter her from that angle. I took her hips in my hands and drew her onto me, slowly at first until I was fully inside her. I changed my purchase from hips to boobs. Annette was now on all fours and taking my thrusts with gasps and moans. We both came.

It crossed my mind as we were both getting dressed after cleaning up that her office might think she had been a long time. We hatched a story about my wanting to look at a commercial property and that she had driven me around. Driving back I said it would be nice to take things more leisurely sometime, although the passion and suddenness of the morning was something else.

Annette agreed and said the maybe we should arrange something. We did, and I returned to Leeds and a different hotel on my way back from you LL. In the interim before I returned,, I had phoned her at her office and managed some cryptic conversations that people in her office would not understand if overheard.

We talked about contracting, making connections, smoothing things over, Aga's with good firm erect chimneys etc It was fun.

Then after my next visit to you I was back in Leeds LL

Altogether I managed five women in three days. You on the Sunday LL, Julie Monday, the lady whose name I don't recall and Louise on Tuesday followed by the unexpected but welcome Annette on Wednesday. Beats my record with you of four times in a day.











Boston, Massachusetts 2018

Life didn't stop after you LL, or even during your time. It was filled with.....you know what, good company and a fair bit of beauty. To keep to my vague theme though I would refer you to the lady above and her thighs and butt.

I was treated to this particular sight, one Sunday in Boston last year. Laura does work on book cover designs and had invited me down for the weekend. Up until then nothing other than friendship and business had passed between us.

We had gone out to Saltie Girl on Dartmouth on the Back Bay, the evening before, LL and Laura having imbibed a few glasses of wine was flirting with me on the way back. However, she was three sheets to the wind by the time we returned to her two bed apartment and so I made sure she was OK and we slept in separate bedrooms, as I had on the Friday. Sunday morning, when the shot above was taken in what might loosely be called Laura's study, was a laid back sort of day. I'm not sure what study was done there as it seemed to be in state of chaos.

In fact up until the shot above we had been seriously discussing the title for my next book, which I had outlined to Laura. That was about when she said for me to take some photos of her from where I was sitting. I picked up the camera I had with me. That was when she hoisted her dress come nightie and ask me whether the sight of her butt gave me inspiration. I know I replied perhaps but it was giving me something else!

We joked about titles along the line of 'The Cheek of It', 'The Night of the Ass' etc etc. It seemed Laura was more interested in the second thing her butt had given inspiration to. She stood there in just her panties a few moments later LL and that was the morning settled. We took our coffees and went back to bed and made love, so much so that the coffee was undrinkable by the time we both lay back staring at her ceiling and talking. I stayed the Monday too, but not in the second bedroom.











London 2006

You may recall that my lead employee in the UK was Charlie - Charlotte - LL. She still is, but that isn't her in the photograph above. That lovely lady was a friend of hers that I met at a party way back in 2006. My notes tell me that her name is Amy. I say that LL because there have been so many women since and during your time.

I've forgotten where the party was. Somewhere in Town that I do know. I ended up leaving with Amy who you see above. She was a little tipsy and I intended seeing her home in a cab. During our ride she lay her hand on my thigh and pressed her legs against mine. Her dress was just short of her knees and covered in beautiful patterned panty hose. Amy, LL, told me she didn't want to sleep alone that night and could we go back to my place instead.

What is a man to do? It didn't take more than a moment for me to tell the cab driver to head for my apartment.

Those thighs and what lay between them in the photo above were fully on offer when we finally made it to my bedroom, after some kissing and cuddling. Amy had slipped out of her dress and removed her bra. Similarly, I was down to my boxers LL. She asked me to help remove her panty hose.

I guess they were of a pretty fine denier because as my hands travelled up her legs and then her thighs, they felt like silk. Amy hoisted her butt in the air and I slid my hands beneath and started pulling her panty hose downward. Her panties came with them revealing a small inverted triangle of pubic hair pointing down toward her pussy.

Finally they were off.

Her legs and thighs were, if anything, even silkier than her panty hose, LL. Pure pleasure to caress. Amy's breasts, back then, were small  and very firm with puffy nipples - one of my hang-ups. Love them small firm and puffy, little lady...or rather large lady these days.

Then, well I guess you can guess what happened next, off came my boxers up went her legs in the biggest 'Y' I have seen. The flexibility of youth. I knelt on the bed in the opening of that 'Y' and Amy looked down at what she had invited for the night. I leaned forward on my hands and sucked her boobs....at her request while she used my erection to bring herself on and add to the lubrication that had already formed.

She didn't get to a climax that way as she wanted that when I was inside her. Slowly, we eased ourselves together. I was and still am quite thick in width and her youthful pussy was tight but accommodating. Once we were 'one' it felt great. Her pussy encompassed my erection with a tightness that felt as though she had just come, but she hadn't.

Then the thrusting on my part and bucking on her part began. Very, very shortly afterward she came, brought on by her use of my erection before I entered her. I felt her contracting repeatedly against me and liquid flowing around my cock. Warm fluidity you could call it. Bathed in her juices.

Her moans, LL, had made me harder than I already was and I recommenced my thrusting until Amy came again, mainly due to my coming down hard on her clit. I was close when she said for me to come over her boobs. I did, squirting freely over those small mounds of pleasure. My final 'comings' made it to her mouth.

We slept in each others arms.

When I awoke next morning I was greeted by a wide awake Amy dressed as you see her above. I took the photo on the kitchen and after tea we went back to bed and between those lovely thighs again. This time I treated her to the delights of my tongue in her most sensitive area. Amy for her part then treated my to her way of riding a man. Very sexy, very arousing.

I met her again early this year LL....her breasts have matured beautifully.

















Italy 2008

A little to the south of Milan is a town called Pavia. That is where this photo of Sophie was taken. Sophie had recently been active in setting up our small office in Milan. I had flown over to the UK from New Hampshire (from my old home) and then a few days later to Milan to see how the office set up was going. I had several ports of call and this was one of them.

Sophie insisted I stay with her - we were both single back then.

Due to the size of her apartment and our pretty close proximity., we ended up in the same bed for the duration of my stay, a few days in total. Due to the size of her boobs and her passion it was the loveliest three days I have spent in, or near, Milan, LL

It's not that they were large but they were lovely and so was Sophie. Nice nipples and a very accommodating pussy that required lots of attention made those days there one of almost continuous unadulterated sex.

Sophie had an 'appetite' that verged on nymphomania and she wanted that appetite fed with a lot of regularity. For my part, she had a lovely body, great thighs and a pussy you could lose yourself in and I did roughly four times a day three days on the trot. That is to say nothing for what her mouth did for me and my tongue did for her.

I never thought as I grew older that this world of satisfaction would open up for me but it did...just like Sophie's legs!










Near Chelmsford, Essex 2005

I met all sorts during 2004 (after March) and 2005  through the two dating sites I used, one of which you were familiar with. I only did attractive (physically) back then. Social class didn't really enter my thinking too much then, which might explain you!

To some extent it explained why I was 'hooked up' with an Essex girl for a short period. Janice was her name and despite our conversations online revolving around our single status, how that came about, our families etc., she was only interested in one thing and that was getting laid.

Apparently my 'laying' skills suited her admirably, because she kept coming back for more and indeed kept coming. The photograph above was taken in her kitchen on one of my visits LL. There was nothing subtle about Janice Her idea of a meal out was pub grub or a curry, her idea of foreplay was to get down to 'it' straight away. I didn't change her culinary choices but I did introduce to more subtle forms and methods of lovemaking.

Until we met she had been the ' just lay back, legs apart' kind of girl. I put that down to the men she had encountered. By the time we moved on, I had introduced to a whole new ball game - no pun intended!

I won't bother you with the details LL. She had a nice enough body but apart from that we had little in common apart from she wanted to be fucked regularly and I was happy to do so for a while. Janice learned about how a tongue might be used to bring her to a climax, the pleasure to be derived from riding a man and how different it was to be taken from behind. Sixty nine was something she enjoyed greatly too, not having indulged before, nor tasting the fruits of her labours on my erection.

Jan told me that I had awakened a whole new sexual world for her....and this all took place while I dipped into your 'well' from time to time. Food for thought LL, food for thought....











Connecticut 2007

From my first home in New Hampshire to Connecticut on I-9 to 91 takes about three hours by car. Relatively straightforward and that year I had an appointment and a commission in Hartford and near Hartford, respectively.

The commission was for lady connected to someone in the Government. The other appointment, which I combined in that one trip, was to sort a complex insurance situation with my brokers. The former lady is not the subject of this encounter, but one of the latter is.

Her name is Lisa and she worked at the brokers. They were not some small outfit but a rather large operation operating out of Hartford. Lisa, although I didn't know her name at first was on the reception desk. That is where I first met her, greeting me with a big smile and serving up coffee both while I waited and when my broker and i were in discussion.

She was blond as you can see although her hair was up when I first saw her in the broker's offices. Lisa liked my English accent, tempered now by some Americanisms, and she said so. I thought even at that first encounter that she was a bit of a flirt, brush up against me when serving the coffee, bending down in front of me and displaying the top of her boobs and giving a good swing to her hips when she walked away. She knew I was watching as well, LL.

Late that morning, when I had finished up with the broker, I stopped by her desk and thanked her for the coffee. We got to talking a little more and she asked me where I was lunching. I told her I didn't know but I would find somewhere. Lisa said she was at lunch in ten minutes and she would come out to the parking lot and she would show me somewhere.....if I didn't mind lunching with a receptionist!

I followed her car, we had lunch and, before she went back to her office, I invited her to dinner LL. We both had an unspoken agenda...and it had the same items on it....

Dinner came and went and Lisa stayed over at my hotel that night. She came, I came and neither of us went. During one of her 'comings' when she was 'riding' me she asked me to spank her butt. I duly did and she erupted, moaned so loudly I thought we would wake anyone in the neighbouring room and collapsed on top of me. Her long hair nearly smothered me, but that was compensated for by her ample boobs. A pleasure to have on my chest.

I stayed over one more night, but this time at Lisa's where the photo above was taken. Quite a good view of the butt I slapped the day before, I thought.

My insurance visits through 2007 and 2008 had, shall we say, a little extra spice to them after making Lisa's acquaintance and acquainting myself with her very nice 'attributes'








Paris 2006

The shot above is from a commission I undertook in Paris in June 2006. It has been heavily cropped to protect the subject and her female friend. Two nudes in a bedroom, doesn't need too much imagination does it LL, especially when both of them were frisky and up for a threesome.

No names - their husbands are quite well known in France








Norfolk 2004

Sam (Samantha) was the first of the younger women I encountered after your revelation in March of that year, LL. I was a little surprised that she was interested at all, but I learned over the coming months and years (nice phrase that isn't it), that younger women fancy older men for a number of reasons. Manners, money and making love better than their younger counterparts, being just three of those reasons.

She was a friend of Debbie the lady who used to cut what hair I have left (and with whom I had a relationship). One thing has nearly always led to another in my life, since March 2004 LL, and that was the case here. One thing led to another....

One day during October 2004 I was out in Dereham and had bumped into Debbie in that well known supermarket that sits around the corner from you. Sam came along and said hello to Debbie who introduced me. Not as a lover but merely as a regular client in the hair cutting stakes. A quick aside here. I bet you never thought of me having a life locally when we were together. Well I did male and female friends aplenty.

Debbie was on her way out me and Sam on our way in, so we got to chatting. I didn't need much so I walked around with Sam and then helped her load her car. She was just coming up to thirty and was quite the flirty young lady. She asked if I fancied a drink. Alcoholic that is. I said yes and maybe some lunch. I followed her home and then we left for the Canary and Linnet (remember that pub?) Had a nice lunch. I had one beer and Sam had a couple of glasses of wine. She flirted all the way through our lunch together. We talked of course and my fledgling interest in photography came up.  Sam asked if I had my camera. I did. It was in the trunk of the car.

I agreed to take a few shots of her, partly because she was pretty and partly for practice. Flirting was one thing but when we returned to her little home and removed her jeans  and then her panties, as in the sot above, I knew for sure that something more than just photos was required.

Looking at the shots now - just one posted above - reminds me how lily white her skin was and how soft to the touch. Her panties came off revealing that lovely butt of hers. Smooth round and leading to a great pair of thighs. There was an obvious need for me to be equally undressed and prepared. I did so, as Sam took off her jumper and bra. I sat on the edge of her bed.

She came and sat on my lap. This is different I thought. Given she was naked and my hands were on her hips I already had an erection, LL. Her legs were apart, straddling my own. My erection was nestled between her buttocks and legs and....it was wet down there and getting wetter by the minute as she moved to and fro on me.

This is very nice I thought LL. Any thoughts of you were far from my mind as my hands moved up to take her breasts in hand. Hand was the word. they fitted perfectly within my hands and the span of my fingers. I cupped them, took them upward, rubbed her nipples until they were erect.

Sam's boobs were lovely and firm, warm and responsive. Squeezing them was a real pleasure. She raised herself a little on my lap and then guided me inside her, riding me with her back in my face and my hands on her tits until she came. Then we did the whole thing again with her on her back and me coming down on her. She came again and I too came. I stayed that night. Thank goodness my little bit of shopping wasn't perishable.

That night she wanted me to come all over her breasts. I did so with some force. My comings forming and arc as it left me and fell into her cleavage and onto her boobs. I had given her the pleasure of my tongue before hand as well so we were both satisfied. The following morning we made love again, slow and very pleasurably.

It didn't end there LL. I had Debbie and Sam, unbeknown to each, more than several times over the next two and half years.
















London 2005

Taking photos of women's butts over the years became something of a habit. I love a good butt, not a fat one or a droopy one but a nice curvy firm one. Jackie's above fell into the latter category. Very nice. I enjoyed a relationship with her from fairly early on from when I first bought my London apartment.

It was an easy going affair. We had fun and sex when the mood took us and when I was in Town in the early days - late 2004 onward. As you can see we used to shop for sexy underwear for Jackie. She loved to turn me on wearing it and watching me 'rise to the occasion', which was quite frequently back then.

This particular photo was taken at her place in another part of London. How did we meet? At a party, simple as that and got together as the result of my skills with another lady. That couch of hers above has/had taken a pounding a few times on many an occasion.. I leave it there for you to imagine her naked with her legs apart and the lips of her pussy well parted and wet ready for my entry, LL.














France 2006


Gabrielle was a lady I met in France whilst on a commission in Limoges. In fact she is still a lady I see occasionally when in or near Limoges.

Back in 2006 I had flown, long before I had the luxury of the private jet, from Stansted to Limoges, hired a car and set off to my commission's address after checking in to my hotel. My fees then were at a flat rate and didn't include expenses. They did later on. I had a good income even then with real estate various pensions and investments - most of which you were unaware of LL.

You made me laugh when after we parted you told me that I shouldn't reveal too much to others in my life. I hadn't revealed the half of it to you....for two fairly obvious reasons. One you cheated on me and two you never committed. The third possible reason may have been that you weren't particularly well off back then.

Back to my trip. I won't comment on the commission here, just my first encounter with Gabrielle. I first came across her while I was  lugging and struggling with my camera gear and in particular my tripod. I was walking back to my car and skirting a Saturday market, or marché. I literally bumped into her and dropped the case holding my tripod.

She spoke to me in French, naturally and I explained in my limited use of the language that I didn't speak very much. To my surprise and later delight, she switched to fluent English. G offered to help me with my bags and asked where my car was. It wasn't too far so she took the tripod bag and I took the rest. My gear locked away in my car, safely, I thanked her for her help. Then she started asking about my photography and what shots I took. I explained - nature, portraits fashion for individual clients, children, animals etc etc.

The inevitable happened. She asked me whether I would take her photo. It wasn't inevitable back then LL, but it became so in the future. I said I would like to talk it through and that maybe we should have some lunch to discuss what she wanted. I had the rest of the day free and no real plans.

After lunch I followed out of Limoges to her place in a small village, which will remain nameless. It all started innocently enough. I took some shots, showed them to her on my laptop and then she asked for a few more. She disappeared LL and then reappeared in shorts and a tee. The ones you see above. We went outside into her  yard and she posed showing off her long legs and figure in general. She could pose, that I can tell you. Thrusting her butt and boobs out alternately and also together.

I had noticed (not difficult) that she wasn't wearing a bra. Gabrielle's poses became a little 'naughtier' as I continued to shoot. She started thrusting her groin toward the camera, then her butt. Eventually tying off her tee and lowering her shorts. This didn't just happen like that, LL. Wine at lunchtime played a part, our conversation and her flirting also were part of what it was leading up to....or rather down to.

I'm not sure what it is I have, if anything, but I seemed to have been very fortunate in coming across women (there's a thought!  😉) that need a lay or want one. That was the case with Gabrielle. A chance meeting, a lunch, some wine, some photos and then having recourse/intercourse to and in her bedroom.

After the display above we finished up the photography pretty darn quick. G went inside, I followed. She removed her tee shirt and shorts, I did more or less the same and we were at it straightway. To say I got a lay where I could makes me sound starved of sex. I never was. There were women aplenty that were only too ready to get laid and nationality had little to do with it. If anything the 'Latin' races were more up for it than the Anglo Saxons, but only marginally.

Quite a few women have told me that I am 'highly sexed' LL. I guess they are right. I have never had any trouble performing, even now in 2019. Which brings me back to Gabrielle who, by this time, was sitting propped up against her headboard naked and with her legs apart. She had generous breasts and firm ones to boot. Lovely to handle and handle them a lot is what I did. That brought on her wetness, while we kissed and fondled.

Eventually, she slid down on the bed and I treated her,and myself to 'eating' her pussy. She loved it. Moans and gasps a plenty which sharply increased as I brought her body to fruition. When she came she gushed. I was a little surprised but had no time to think about it as she guided me into her well of liquid, velvety smooth inside her pussy as I filled it with my erection. I took my time with her and she loved it. Slowly pleasuring her as I have done so many women before and since was greatly appreciated by Gabrielle.

We both reached out respective climaxes. Her first followed very shortly after by me. My flight back to the UK wasn't until the next day. I stayed the night, checked out of my hotel the following morning and flew  back to the UK. We had exchanged emails etc, so Gabrielle and I stayed in touch for a while. She visited me in Norfolk once and I went to her twice in Limoges, after that we drifted apart.
















London 2007

Not quite in London but near enough to make little difference. I had chatted to this young woman online for a spell and she agreed to meet up. So many women had passed under me by now LL, it was becoming second nature to chat and flirt and lay them. None without their own wishes to be laid.

When I met Leanne in the flesh so to speak, I was struck but her freshness and smile. I had met her in Covent Market and I treated her to show which she thoroughly enjoyed. I think it was Jersey Boys - her choice. A meal afterward and she was telling me how much she had enjoyed the day. After the meal I called her a cab, gave the cab driver some money and let her go home. I headed back to my London apartment.

She asked to meet up the following weekend and suggested I stay over at her place. I liked Leanne lots so I agreed. I wasn't thinking that I would get laid but I wasn't thinking I wouldn't. Saturday we hit the shops and ate out. Sunday we went to Hampstead Heath and walked, arm in arm.

Saturday night I got laid and so did Leanne. Her long legs wrapped around my middle were a delight as I carried her naked from her lounge to her bedroom that night. My photos and notes tell me she had nice boobs, youthful pert ones and a nice tight pussy, which apparently I serviced four times from Saturday evening through to Sunday lunchtime.

I am still in touch with Leanne. She married and then divorced. She is a lot more mature now and we get together when we can ... for a little recreational sex, whenever I am over there













Oxford 2004

Not sure where that cheeky behind resides these days, but back then it was sometimes bent over toward me. Sometimes sat upon , sometimes laid upon and sometimes given to help in riding me. This shot and a lot of others were taken in July 2004.

Her name is Helen. Quite well to do and hungry for sex with a mature man. I was always 'up' for a younger woman and Helen was that. Firm body, firm boobs and a nice firm butt. You would be surprised at the so called 'well bred' ones LL. They are worse, or is that better, than those who aren't quite so high in the social order. They are prepared to drop their panties quite readily.

From my experience with such women, I think a large element is boredom and the need for a little excitement in their lives. Helen met me at a pub some miles from her parents rather grand home. I won't bore you with the lunch. Suffice to say we left and went to the lodge house in the grounds of her parents home. It was obvious this wouldn't be a long term thing LL. We moved in different circles and places...almost.

I took the shot above shortly after we arrived. references in our earlier conversation about 'athletic activity' and post lunch excitement, gave me the heads up that Helen wanted to get laid. She didn't beat about the bush. (I did, around a different 'bush') and slipped out of her jeans and panties quite quickly, as you can see.

Talking of bushes, Helen had quite a small one but there nevertheless, LL. I stood behind her as she shed her op. Looking down at her cheeky behind and wanting to grab it. However, there was another task awaiting me. She asked me to undo her bar. A pleasure I told her as i undid it, slid my hands under the straps and off her shoulders. A glimpse of two ripe rather nice 'melons' came into view.

My hands were now on her hips LL. She took them in her hands and placed them on her breasts. I needed no further help from then on. I fondled them until her nipples were erect. They were lovely and firm to. No droop at he age and very responsive to my touch of course. Helen turned around which is when I first glimpsed her very small 'bush'. She put her arms around my neck, her boobs and in particular those hard nipples, against my chest. We kissed slowly then more passionately. She opened her legs slightly and my erection slid between them right onto a rather wet pussy.

We were still in what I would term as the drawing room, but were soon heading upstairs. I followed those cheeks that you see above with the utmost pleasure. Helen couldn't wait. She was on her back as I entered the room, her legs apart and up. I do believe she thought I would go straight in, so to speak but I didn't. Kneeling between her legs I kissed her breasts, sucked on her nipples and slowly headed south kissing her tummy on the way.

Helen loved it and she said so. I kissed her in the crease where her thighs joined her body and she gasped a little. Then I headed all the way past that small bush of pubic hair to her pussy. If you can recall what I did for you in that area LL, then I did it for Helen also with the same result...an orgasm. I followed up with a slow long fuck every minute of which she enjoyed. How do I know? Well for one I was there, two she told me she loved it that way, three she moaned lots and lots and when she came cried out, and finally....well finally she did two things. One her eyes rolled up completely. I thought she was going to pass out as it was the first time I had seen that reaction (but not the last), and two she gushed, really gushed and squirted - a female ejaculation.

From then on I was very much a favorite in her books. She had never experienced the use of a tongue on her pussy or had an ejaculation before. We met as much as my busy weekdays allowed. Sometimes all the way over in Oxfordshire, sometimes in an hotel in London and then later at my apartment and at hers, also in London.

I could tell you a lot more about this lady, but will leave it there for now. Like you and all the other women in my life they were totally unaware of each other. Managing property and photo assignments gave me the perfect cover and in respect of the latter some pretty perfect opportunities.

As to ladies of a certain social standing, you may like to read my blog that I will publish soon - Holland Park.
















France 1970

She was twenty two and so was I. I can't recall why she was up the ladder, but I do recall she dared me to take this photo. Her name was Susan and she was English. One of my earlier girl friends LL. No need to say more is there. Sex was a major part of our fling back then. Nothing changes😉!



Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment