Thursday, October 24, 2019

Sonya


For LL in the UK


Sonya was the first woman who wanted me to photograph her getting herself aroused. She knew, as I did that it would have the same effect on me as it did her....and it did.

As you know, now, I owned a number of properties in Norfolk UK, some I built using contractors, some that were much older, I bought improved and rented out.  That is the case with the property that pears partially in the photos that follow LL. Sonya was someone I knew from the company I worked for when I first met you. I had decided to leave even before you knew about them so that I could pursue my business interests. The stuff about 'garden leave' was just a ruse on my part. Misinformation if you like, so that I had cover for a few other things.

Sonya used to meet me occasionally for coffee after I left. She worked in another department of my old company but on the same open plan floor, so we knew each other quite well. Coffee turned a little mild flirting over the weeks and then I told Sonya I was starting in photography. You can take my photo for practice if you like she said on one occasion. I did down by the Cathedral and along the river in Norwich. Mainly, this was in the early evening after she left work. 

I was starting to get my technique right taking photos of people through Sonya. We decided to meet up one weekend - she was single back then. I suggested we meet at one of my houses for some photos and then go from there LL.

'Go from there' turned out to be quite something. Sonya was pre-warned that it was being redecorated, plaster work made good etc. Being the weekend we would be the only ones there. I hadn't told her that a new bed had been delivered several days before, but at the time hadn't thought it necessary because I didn't have anything to do with that in mind. In fact I hadn't planned to photograph her upstairs.

It was that location that unlocked the idea of taking shots in run down buildings etc that served me for future shots in many other places and does to this day LL. We met up in the town and then went to my car in the multi story and drove to the property. It wasn't that far, but I had my camera gear in the trunk.

Off we went LL. When we arrived Sonya took a look around. The lounge at the front had been completed although of course it was empty. She went through to the kitchen and small dining room then came back. I said how about some shots in the dining room. There was old plaster patches, bits of wallpaper on the walls. Just the sort of backdrop I wanted to enhance how Sonya looked in my shots. We spent some time in there, in the kitchen and in the back yard.

Then she asked me what about upstairs as a place to take a few more. I said that apart from an old bath and a new bed there wasn't much up there. The beds had been delivered so they was in situ before the stairway was decorated, thus avoiding damage to the decor.

We went upstairs into the main bedroom which is when Sonya said for me to take some shots of her in her underwear. I wasn't going to refuse, but I said was she sure. She said she was and stripped down to her bra and panties LL - see below. I have cropped all the shots for this blog, of course. I guessed she might get a bit 'frisky' when she grabbed the broom in the corner of the room and placed it between her legs as she stood there.

I took a few photos of her, from the front side and back. I had draped the decorators sheet over the window allowing a crack to let some light in for the camera. Sonya looked pretty good in her undies. I concentrated on the photos because I knew if I didn't my interest in her body would begin to show!















Sonya started, I guess the best description is, making eyes at me and I don't mean just fluttering her eyes. It was more a case of you can have me if you want kind of look. I stuck to the photographs LL, hard as that was, especially when she started removing her bra. Below are some of the shots from those moments before her breasts were fully on view.


















Once she had released her boobs she started playing with them, right in front of me. My interest was definitely on the rise by now and I was thinking ahead. We had the bed, we had privacy and we undoubtedly wanted each other.























I continued with the camera as Sonya played out her sexy undressing of her lovely body and  getting herself aroused. As I said earlier this was the first woman that I photographed while she aroused herself. It's very sexy to us guys.

She brought her bra fastening, which was now down around her waist, round the front of her and undid it leaving her in just her panties and showing her nice firm boobs free of any clothing getting in the way. To be honest I wanted to fondle them right about then, LL. I nearly did until Sonya's hand slid inside her panties as the photo shows below




















Her hand just stayed inside her panties for a while, which is when she asked me to sit on the side of the bed and fondle her boobs while she stroked herself. I did. I think the effect of that brief encounter with her breasts was aimed at the encounter her hand was having inside her briefs.

Keep shooting she told me and laughed as I got back up and started taking more shots. I was well on my way to a full erection and it was showing as I stood in front of her with the camera again LL.

By the time I took the photo below Sonya had began moaning as her fingers worked on her. I moved around her and two of the shots I took appear right below.

















While I was still at the side of the bed she started stroking her boobs ad to be honest, LL, I didn't need any more enticement. I continued with the camera as Sonya wanted me to. It's a shame I didn't have my pro video cams back then!
















By the time I took these last few shots, I too was stripped off and standing between Sonya's legs. Camera in hand and Sonya's hand had something in it too and it wasn't her pussy, LL! I looked down at her nice boobs lying across her chest and the urge to make love to her was pretty overwhelming




























She moved her hand down to her pussy and this is the last shot I managed before she drew her legs up. Our sex was unusual in one way. Sonya didn't want me fully erect, just enough to enter her which I did. The effect which was lovely, was enhanced for both us as my erection hardened inside Sonya. She knew what she had requested but she dd remark on how thick I was.

It touched all parts of her apparently LL. I stood as I made love to her and it was very, very good. I loved the noise our juices made, hers more than mine as I fucked her again and again. She moaned, she groaned and she came. I didn't, so while she was still having her orgasm I continued thrusting. Her face was a picture, a picture of ecstasy.

The other thing I recall was the way she was breathing, filling her cheeks with air then exhaling really fast, over and over again. Her face was red and our groins soaking wet. I continued and then I felt my sap rising. Just about then Sonya came again. That pussy, right below, got all the attention it wanted and maybe a little bit more that Saturday in August 2005.

When I finally withdrew and looked down it was swollen and very wet. Had I the juice for it I would have knocked at that 'door' again. Instead I leaned over,  kissed Sonya and for  a few moments sucked her boobs until we were ready to clean up.





Coffee called and we headed off to a nearby coffee bar. That wasn't the end I invited her out to dinner and then back to my place where Sonya slept with me in the same bed you did LL. One last small observation that I have in my notes is that the plastic cover on the mattress made some weird noises when we were at full throttle!

Did I see Sonya again...you bet I did!


Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment