Thursday, October 17, 2019

Holland Park


For LL in the UK

This blog has a tenuous link to Helen mentioned in my blog Four Points of Interest, in that Melissa was a lady I met at a dinner party in the company of Helen in 2007.

By then my entree to the London social circle had been well and truly established leading to many commissions and...many opportunities. As I have said before LL, you would be surprised at the antics of people in such circles of which I count myself as one then and now.

Melissa knew of my skills with a camera from other friends in our circle in London. So much so that she asked if I would conduct a shoot for her...just her. She lived then in Holland park which, if you don't know its location, is close by Kensington and Knightsbridge. I was to conduct the shoot at her home - she was divorced back then, just.

Given her divorce she told me she felt free and her desire was for a shoot in the nude. I agreed of course. Who wouldn't given how attractive she was.

On the day in question I set up two cameras on their tripods with two different lenses, plus at her request a video camera on a third tripod. As I was in the final throes of the set up and had checked all the camera settings Melissa appeared from her dressing room in a silk dressing gown. that in itself was quite sexy as it hid little, clinging to her naked body beneath. She asked me if I was ready. I confirmed I was and took a few test shots of her in her gown and then she slipped it off revealing, as she did, her lovely body as shown in my shots below.

I guided her through various non sexual poses capturing her beauty, hopefully, as I did. The video camera wasn't running, but I had an inkling why she asked me to bring it and set it up....and I was right, LL.

As the shoot progressed she took to her bed and posed there. Below are a few shots of that stage of the day's shoot. I am sure you will agree, LL, that Melissa is a gorgeous lady. Her body was pretty well perfect and her breasts, well they speak for themselves in the shots






I gues the bed and her nudity and a predisposition to have sex got the better of her and she started on some very sexy poses opening up her legs and her pussy. That was when we decided to turn the video camera on and when she said for me to strip off. I made sure the video was running and focused then discarded my chinos shirt and boxers.

The first of Melissa's  poses below was more than enough to get my blood flowing LL and guess where some of it ended up!I loved the way she had her hands strategically placed over her pussy and the way she gave even more prominence to her great breasts...great in more ways than one...or two.




I continued with the camera's with some difficulty as M turned over, revealing all and knelt with butt and pussy on full display. I felt like mounting her right then and I was ready, if you follow. I did step out from the camear and caress her thighs for a short while but she told me to wait and I was happy to do so. All the time the video camera was running.









Melissa was a great tease that day, but I like a woman who teases a man and I found it very arousing. M for her part was fascinated watching my erection as I moved around the room from camera to camera. Then she went a step further and revealed her pussy from behind while she lay face down on the bed.

I guess some men wouldn't have held back at that point, but I did. One of my tenets is to always be considerate to my women....unless they cross me, like you did! I held off although as I said the desire was overwhelming.








By the time the shots below were taken Melissa was very horny and I mean very LL. The temptation to, for want of a better phrase, 'go for it', was enormous...and that is not the only thing, apart from her boobs, that was enormous. Crunch time was fast approaching when I took these last two shots










Crunch time was fast approaching when I took these last three shots. Maybe that isn't quite the phrase, but it will do given the meaning means to work hard and fast.

Melissa was finally ready and allowed me to take these very intimate shots below before.....













Take a close look LL. In a way, you can't do anything else, can you😝. I won't describe in detail our lovemaking/sex, call it what you will, but Melissa was pretty energetic and experienced. We nearly wore each other out that day. Look at the photo above and imagine me entering that pleasure gateway. Although this occasion was well after you went your way, it should serve as a reminder to you of the many pussy's I have entered, including a good number while we were still together.

Many of those that encompassed my erections during your time were, sad to say, better than yours, as were the bodies that went with them. Some were quite close to home....yours that is, not mine. I reckon if you had known you might have tried to 'kick me out', but I was only equalling things up and getting my own back at the time.

When you continued seeing other men, my sexual encounters turned into a very pleasurable habit, which apart from my marriage to Ash, I have continued even since Ash died. Not difficult LL as I have all these past contacts and a fair few present ones. Helen is amongst them.

She still lives in Holland Park, we have met up in Cannes and Switzerland and of course we are near neighbors with me living, when in London, close by in Knightsbridge. I've come a long, long way since your time with me. Sadly, for you, you have barely moved from where you were way back in 2005. Just shows that you should have changed your mind when you could, in early 2006. Far, far too late now.

As I told you many moons ago, I wasn't going anywhere when we were together. Unfortunately you did. If there are winners and losers in our past situation, then you are the loser....big time.


Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment