Thursday, September 12, 2019

Emma

For LL in the UK



In the same way that I started the blog on Jo, so I will start this blog ... with the same few words.

It's funny how....one thing leads to another. The other was Emma and the circumstance that led to her was Jo, but the latter was unaware of her role in the affair and...nor were you aware of your role.

You are easily dealt with. It was you and your actions that pushed me into the arms of other women, but you were totally unaware at the time. The time was again 2004 - I was a pretty busy guy, wasn't I...and you didn't have a clue at all. To believe you had pulled the wool over my eyes and had me like a faithful lapdog was a mistake on your part. A big one.

Jo, the subject of my immediate previous blog introduced me to someone. Not a woman, but a man. Quite mundane really. I was looking for a plasterer at pretty short notice to do some work on one of my eight properties in Norwich. At another session of unadulterated bedroom athletics with Jo, I mentioned the fact I was looking for such a person. As luck would have it she knew someone.

I contacted him, he was free and I met him at the property. We talked about the work and I said I was looking for someone who could advise me on drapery, curtains and fabrics. He told me he knew someone who did design stuff for rather top end homes. I was surprised but he said that she had been in places he had worked and gave me her number.

The lady in question was Emma.

Somehow, I envisioned a middle aged woman, so when I met Emma I was very pleasantly surprised. For a month or so we emailed about two jobs I had for her. One in East Anglia and the other at another property (not the Docklands apartment) I had in London.

We seemed to get along pretty well. It wasn't difficult for me. She was a pretty woman and had a wonderful face that, had I been younger, I could easily have fallen in love with. I guess a small part of me was. This all took place, like Jo and the others, while I was still seeing you LL, but all post your March 2004 revelation. Hedging my bets with you paid off big time.

In the third month after working together we met in London, had lunch together and then went to my other London property to see how her ideas worked out. As it happened, especially after consuming a bottle of white wine preceded by aperitifs, the design ideas were going to have to wait.

Emma had also commissioned me to photograph some of her work, so photographing her came fairly naturally as an event. At this point I will say that until this day in London they were all 'innocent' shots. Emma was a workaholic. As a result she had no partner at that time, but she did have a reasonable circle of friends.

The place we went back to had a balcony - I sold it in 2005 - and a reasonable view across an open green which was at the centre of the square where the property was situated. It became apparent quite quickly that Emma had no intention of working after our lunch, but she did want to get laid. To prove the point while I thought she was using the bathroom and I was on the balcony with my camera, she reappeared stark naked. My first shot was taken through the window - see below. I'm not sure what she had done with her boobs if anything but her nipples were standing at attention.

She waved her boobs at me and beckoned me back inside. I didn't need asking twice LL! As you can see they were younger, firmer and altogether much more attractive than your oversized pair, which even then were 'heading south'.














As soon as I was inside again Emma embraced me and I drew her too me. Her body was warm and soft and my hands caressed the curve of her hips and waist. She said she wanted me to caress her all over, but first I should shed my clothes. I didn't need second bidding!

What happened after that was for Emma, a lot of caressing. She told me that I had a way with my hands and that it made her tingle all over especially as she hadn't had a man for some time. I though at that stage she would want to jump in bed, but she decided that I should take shots of her including her intimate areas. She told me posing made her feel sexy. I won't say what it did for me LL, but I am sure you can guess. Emma thought it highly amusing for me to moving around photographing her with an almost permanent 'hard' on.

The next four photos are the beginning of that session of photos. The property only had the basics in furniture at that time - a couch armchairs, a bed and a few other items all in mainly one color. These shots, all of them were taken in the lounge area.












After that session of posing Emma became quite the sexual creature, laying back on my new couch with her legs apart, encouraging me to take more and more photos. These are just a selection LL, but she looked good enough to eat from any angle and any and every angle is what I p[photographed.



Then after writhing sexily on her back on the couch she sat up and started getting quite serious. Serious in that she was ready to be taken. I continued to shoot photos in continuous mode and those shots appear below. It only took a minute or two to take the next four shots. Four shots that had her stroking her pussy and moaning as she aroused her clitoris

It was one sexy afternoon LL, I can tell you









Right around this point I was invited to taste her fruit, having caressed most of her body already. There's something very sexy about a lady who arouses herself while I more or less watched and ... she watched as my erection returned, as I did so. We were arousing each other without touching, but that was soon to end. Some women have different ways to turn themselves on and I rather liked Emma's - very sexual.

Imagine where I was heading LL...just see the photo immediately above to give you an idea. First my tongue to finish a job started by Emma then penetration to give her a second coming, so to speak.


My invitation awaited...and it was accepted and proved very fulfilling to us both. (these latter shots were taken with another camera, hence not quite so focused in the heat of the moment...s)





I took this final shot from the kitchen counter while making a drink. You could call it the aftermath, but Emma wasn't finished with me quite yet....Her turn to be on top was to come shortly, and she did come for a third time.

Another conquest concurrent with you LL, for you to consider. You thought you were 'playing' me. Little did you know. You were right about one thing though although you said it way after 2004. That was your remark about the number of women 'out there' who wanted to get laid. They were more numerous than even you imagined.

Emma did quite a bit of work for me and still does. We continued to glean mutual benefits from our liaisons until I married Ash, and then after her death Emma and I continued our casual sex from last year until the present.


Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment