Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Breona


LL in the UK


Have you ever had a black guy LL? They say they are quite the studs. I guess not given where you live and...perhaps your attitudes, plus not having been exposed to a more cosmopolitan life or surroundings.

My life has been quite different. Not a small town person with a small town mind, I have been open to races and creeds in my quite interesting life. I have also had my share of black, Oriental and Asian women.

Breona, below is one such woman. These shots were taken at my private villa in the grounds of an hotel my companies own in South Carolina. It was after your time in 2008, but I thought I would include it with the two others I have recently mentioned in their separate blogs. After all variety is the spice of life and I had plenty of spice in my life since your time and lots of variety.

Breona worked at my hotel and from time to time when I am there she did back then find excuses to disturb my peace when I was up there from Florida. Usually it was a business matter, but I saw through the rather slim excuses that she constructed to come over to my villa, so one day I asked her. 

She was quite honest and open. She told me that she rather liked me and wanted me to take her to bed. At one time I might have been surprised LL. However this was four years on from when I started looking elsewhere and nothing surprised me by this time. I have had women greet me with nothing on when I had merely been calling on business, strip off in my office and have sex on my office chair, be out walking and find my companion is wearing a dress but no panties and demands sex. The occasions and 'surprises', for want of another word, are legion.

Therefore I wasn't surprised at all by Breona's statement. In fact she was/is very attractive and like a lot of men, my eyes had appraised her and her body on a number of occasions. Needless to say things moved forward from there.

All the photos below are from one particular afternoon....of fun....taken back in 2008. She looked good then and even better now, in 2019. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



As you will gather from these shots we were pretty relaxed with each other by this point in time. We both benefited physically and Breona was/is a really warm hearted women. She had one big thing in her favor - she loved to tease me before we got down to business. For my part I loved it. There's a lot of fun and arousal to be had from those preliminaries.

On this afternoon Breona had gone inside and then reappeared in the black dressing gown you see. Slowly she let it slide revealing her body and underwear. Usually she wore very brief panties but on this day she wore what I think can be termed 'French knickers'. They were loose and I thought pretty sexy.





The gown was thrown onto the couch on the patio and she then started teasing me with her bra. Taking it off then holding it on her boobs. It was all a game of course LL, because she loved me sucking her boobs and nipples....and I loved it too!








Lovely brown areola surrounded her nipples as you can see below. They were young breasts back then. Fuller now, but she is still a cracker to look at and her breasts even more pleasing to handle now.

Breona, at this point started teasing me by playing peek-a-boo with her pussy. You can guess that my eyes (and camera) were in turmoil, not know what to focus on.








Down came her knickers and then she displayed her lovely butt to me. I walked around with my camera. I was just wearing shorts - swimming ones - so there was nowhere for my aroused 'interest' to hide, not that I wanted to hide it.








Just after the shot below I stepped behind Breona and started to caress her body, she wanted it. My hands slipped around to her boobs and my shorts came off. She told me to slip my erection between her legs. Then she stood upright, her bra around her waist.

I took her breasts in my hands and worked them a lot cupping them upward, rubbing her nipples, squeezing them. She loved it and that was evidenced by her moans of pleasure and a certain moisture I could feel on the tip of my erection.






Then the bra is came off altogether.

Voila! Not a bad view through the camera lens, or in fact, LL!

She asked fora little touch and go at this point LL. I'll leave it to your imagination as the where she wanted the touching and where she was ready for me to go. I take pretty good shots don't you think, albeit these are quite intimate, but then it was an intimate time.




Time to get down to a some arousal for Breona, not that she needed much. She was as horny as hell that day. Displaying her pussy like she did above and then almost immediately after the shot above, turning over and doing the same, was enough to bring my interest to the point where it was fighting to escape my shorts!

I gave a Breona a playful slap on the butt while she was in that position, before she turned over and opened her legs revealing a glimpse of the pink inside....










Between the shot above and the one below. I stripped off, revealing all the length and breadth of what Breona was primarily interested in. From her position below on the couch, and after I had put the camera down she took me in hand and slowly pumped my erection. Lovely.

I caressed her boobs squeezing and rubbing her nipples. Both her breasts and her nipples responded. By the time my fingers reached her pussy and clit she was quite wet. I climbed onto the couch between her legs and she guided me into her. Undoubtedly I took it slowly, she knew I was quite thick when fully erect and although she loved that, I was gently in easing my way in.

Once in it was heaven. She moaned right from the start, LL, and the more I thrust the more she moaned. I made sure that when I came down on her it was her clit that received the force of my thrusts. As I withdrew almost I made sure my erection rubbed her clit as well.

It didn't take long for her to come. Just before she did I grabbed her boobs as she held her legs and squeezed and rubbed them, which combined with my thrusting brought her to her climax. She loved to thrust up toward me, which made it doubly pleasurable for us both and she always did it just as she came...







A short while afterward, below....





I handed her the gown and she put it on but she really didn't need it in the heat. I guess I was being a gentleman. She teased me further by stretching the gown against her boobs and I took this shot below at the time. There are quite a few others but this selection is enough to let you know that while you had and have the fat flour man, I was having a succession of very attractive women.






Coming once is not enough for most women and Breona let me know, of course, then started posing provocatively as the shot below demonstrates!

I left her to massage her own boobs for a while as I climbed between her legs, lowered my head and used my tongue on her already wet pussy. Slowly to and fro between her lips and all along her opening. To and fro, feeling the beginning of her silky interior. Slippery, wet, aroused. Thrusting her pussy to ward my mouth. Her lips wrapped around my mouth as she opened wider and increasingly wetter.

Then I allowed my tongue to stroke her clit and everything went up a gear. I glanced up along her body and instead of stroking her breasts she was squeezing them. I put my hands on her buttocks and started squeezing them in unison the the rapidly increasing strokes I was applying to her clit with my tongue. I knew she was coming, groans at first and then as that little appendage of hers was fully erect she came. I continued to suck on her own small erection LL and then she came again twice. A multiple orgasm.

She stayed there with her hands still holding her legs up and apart and I slid inside her easily. She asked for it hard and fast and I gave it to her exactly as requested. The faster I thrust the harder I became filling her from side to side. She loved it LL, so much pleasure she told me afterward in bed. That wasn't the end of that. As I neared my ejaculation I felt her contracting around me. She was going to come yet again!

She did, just about as I did and I felt her cum gush around my cock wetting me and the couch. I collapsed onto her, still throbbing inside her pussy, until my fella slowly deflated and we both went inside to clean up and recover on the bed .... in each other's arms.





As I said previously, I still see Breona when I'm in South Carolina and she looks even better ten years on, clothed and ..... unclothed.


Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment