Friday, August 3, 2018

Around the House


For LL in the UK

Titled 'Around the House' this blog LL is not confined to my homes. It includes the ladies in question places of abode. Also, around the house is extended to include the immediate environs of the various locations.

In most instances, given the taster shots I have included, no physical descriptions of 'activities' are really required, so I will confine any narrative to place and time. I never ever found it hard to attract women LL. Frequently they were only too ready to want me with little or no effort on my part. I was inundated on that website (and others) that you and I met through. I've always found that amusing.

Of course after we parted, it was far easier. Wealth and surprisingly age (plus opportunity) made many encounters possible. I do mean many. One record was five in one week! I wouldn't have any furniture if I carved every notch into it.

You once asked me 'where did you learn to make love like that?' I think, by now, I have finally answered your question.








London 2006

What you might call a 'regular appointment', back then.







1970 Norfolk, Virginia

I was on liaison/exchange with the USN, but there was always an opportunity for entirely different liaisons ... 







Spain 2008

Lots of  lovely women have passed through my homes and hands in Spain, LL. This one is a friend from Denmark.








California 2018

Boy they were a delight, LL! And ...so was she. Perfick.








England 2018

Guess where, LL? The other end of the country from you is the only clue. Lucky, lucky, lucky guy, aren't I.  












California 2008

California Dreamin' - not much time for that. She was far too frisky.









Italy 2008

Ahhh Italy, wonderful Italy. It has so much to offer and ...so did she ... 








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next three photos are of lovers way back in my youthful days ...

Kent 1968




Kent 1967




Kent 1967



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








New York 2018

Nice necklace  given to her as a gift earlier this year. Her gift (s) to me are well in evidence in the photo, LL. Great aren't they. I enjoyed them and she enjoyed the effect!






Paris 2007

Those Parisiennes ...Wow! Great company too mmmmm








Germany 2008





Italy 2007

What a trip that was! Learning the language and quite a few other things, and ....enjoying quite a few women. Great year, LL, a really great year.







Italy 2007

Same Italian trip, different woman. Equally as lovely as the one before.








London 2018

My lonely neighbor. She'll be joining me in Skyros quite soon. Nice thought don't you think, LL.








Florida 2006


You sure can get a tan in Florida, can't you, LL. You can also find some very nice women like Lori above. Pottering around in a new  build...I don't think so!






Cambridge 2007

Beauty and brains, LL.  A winning combination for me. Great conversation and great sex.  Loved those boobs. Very firm and perfect for sucking. She loved my attentions there...and below!







Harrogate - Hotel 2005

Not a bad stopover, LL. Well worth it as I recall...back and front, if you follow.






Norfolk 2005

One of the friends you said I didn't have. School teacher. They never looked like this when I was at school!








Hertfordshire 2008


Lovely woman that I met through a commission to shoot some corporate stuff. Her place, her bed.






Kent 2008

Loved returning to my home county back then. This lady always made it well worth it. Recognize the sheets LL?







Florida 2008

Every time I was in Miami I met this lady in the TV studios. We used to chat before I went on the morning TV show with my cooking slot ( I still do that, by the way). WE became quite good friends and so I invited her to dinner way back in 2007.

I remember she said I had nice eyes and a great smile - you said that once, too, LL. Things being what they were. Me being 'footloose and fancy free' and she single, we naturally ended up sleeping together. Great boobs...apart from her 'appetite' and desire for variations on a theme'😉








California 2007

Her pool, her house and her body. What a body too! Part of that long journey in California 2007, LL. Another lady with a need.

Need fulfilled.







Italy 2007






Italy 2007




France 2018






Spain 2006

No idea who she was but I was struck by the dress and she posed for this shot. Lovely Spanish lady in Las Palmas old town.









Devon 2008

I know from researching your background LL (I did that through sources in 2004) that you have distant roots in Devon. Bet you have never visited though.

Not that many hours from London, so I and my friend above drove down for a few days stay ( and some very personal photos). We had a lovely time. This was taken in a small cove in North Devon.









France 2005

I recall I took you over to Calais, but I'm not sure whether it was 2004 or 2005. I do remember you bought a white top though.

This lady lived in Lille only a one hour drive from the coast. I was chatting to her in the restaurant where she worked and took this shot. She loved it - very French. Then she showed me the sights, including hers. Great few days. Brought a whole new meaning to the term mid week break!














London 2005


Taken at my old apartment LL. You know what she was waiting for, wanting and shortly after this shot....receiving.






London 2005

Believe it or not this was taken a mere fortnight after the one above. I have never tired of women, and it seems they never tire of me. She was on her lunch break, slipped back to my apartment and just under an hour in the bedroom set us both up for the afternoon. She stayed over that night too.

A true redhead, incidentally, I saw the real evidence, of course.




London 2006

A commission in Kensington. Dressed like she is, need I say more about Ruth and what she wanted after I wrapped up the commission.







Suffolk 2004

Another Internet 'connection' LL. Sorry, but you went your way two months before this and so I went mine. My route was very enjoyable. Nice to feel Lynn's lovely firm breasts weekdays, and also keep her satisfied.





London 2005

I think Jo was one of the earliest of my London encounters. I took this one morning after we woke, and had a catch up on the night before. I haven't a clue what I said, but it obviously made her laugh.






France 2008





France 2008




France 2008






Berkshire 2006

Some of these wealthy girls were also some of the worst, or best, depending on one's point of view. I never complained and younger models had a lot of energy, even if they didn't have the experience. Chrissie discovered things about herself she never knew she could enjoy!








Berkshire 2006

Same year same week as the lady above. Both were commissions and only a few miles apart. I knew - neither of them did - and both were left happy and with a smile on their faces and an ache satisfied.







France 2007





Italy 2007








London 2008

You have seen Mary before, LL. This is just another shot. She still lives down river, where I had my apartment. A neighbor who loved to share her benefits and indulge in mine.






New England 2018

Called to discuss a small planning matter (extension to stables) then called again late one Friday and ended up staying the weekend. Post coital shot, LL. May see her again when I'm back in the States.






London 2018

I nearly decided on no comment here, as what you see speaks for itself. Then I thought maybe you would like to know that this is who is with me now, in Venice. She lives in Knightsbridge.




Italy 2018


Already this year from March onward I have caught up with some old 'friends' in various locations and they have been happy for me to join them... literally. Guess that should be conjoined with them. Giulia, above is no exception. My Italian beauty, who lives in Pistoia near Florence. Amazingly, I'm always welcome there to hone my Italian...lovemaking.

She is really 'hot' LL, and ...I'm a lucky fella!





Italy 2008

I encountered this beautiful Italian in L'Aquila, Italy. Exploring the Abruzzo wines and her was a delight. Full bodied and quite fruity. Her juices flowed freely, under some attention. Great boobs, but then you know how much I like them...don't you.



London Studio 2006

One of my earliest studio shots. A little too contrived, I think, looking back now. I couldn't stop this young lady being all over me after this shot. Guess it was her nudity and the fact she could see I was aroused (through my chinos) that did it. I did her, to her great satisfaction and her lovely moans of ecstasy.




Cumbria 2004


Finally, to end on something quite close to your home. I think Jenny was my first conquest on your 'doorstep' so to speak. I will always remember the occasion. My birthday and a Tuesday present don't you think.

Why? Because I was so angry with your infidelity, after the way had treated you. I met her through the very same website that I met you through, LL. Difference was she didn't play games like you. That and the fact she was a lot younger, friskier and loving, made a big difference.

Our relationship continued from April 2004 all the way through to late 2006. Longer than you lasted. Yes, she came over to the States and we travelled all over. I came back to the UK and took her to Italy and my home on Skyros.

I often went straight to her place after I left yours on a Monday morning ...if I didn't have other fish to fry.

I did tell you that you would have to get up early in the morning to hoodwink me. Doing the same to you was a doddle. I never wanted or needed 'revenge' as you once put it. I was having my revenge, if you can call it that, all the time from your first revelation.

Incidentally, I would never have left you high and dry as you once thought. I'm not that sort of man. Never done it - never will period!

Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment