Saturday, August 4, 2018

Out and About


For LL in the UK

Over the years, since your time LL, I have photographed many places, women and wildlife etc etc. Most of what you will view in this blog was taken between 2006 and the present. I've included a couple of 'friends' who bookend the remainder of my shots.

Some of these  are shoots that were arranged - some just of pretty women who allowed me to take their photos.






Kensington 2008

A dear friend, LL, and a very loyal one (remember that attribute - you lacked it!), within our agreed parameters. I loved her body and she loved me inside her, giving pleasure that she said only I gave.





California 2007





France 2008




France -2006






Italy 2007






England 2008

Needless to say, this wasn't a random shot. I took it in the East of England with some lighting. Great body and an accommodating lady ....






New York 2012



Greece 2008

Friend ......................😉



France 2008




Virginia, USA 2007


A fellow traveler .... in need of some tlc😉










Italy 2007






Italy 2007








England 2006











England 2005













Italy 2007




Cumbria, England 2005




Massachusetts, USA 2008





Paris 2007






Italy 2007




London 2017




London 2017




London 2016





New Hampshire, USA 2018







England 2018






Italy 2018




England 2008








Boston, Mass., USA 2008

I asked her to give me a twirl for this shot, but captured more than I bargained for, nicely. She was completely un-phased when she saw it. Taken in a site I owned, since redeveloped.



Denia Spain 2006

I leave you to think about this one, LL. Just months after we parted and pretty girls were falling into my arms and bed.




Near Venice, Italy 2018






Norfolk, UK 2005




Italy 2015









USA


Sharing a bath in the penthouse suite (only two floors up!), LL. I'll leave you to guess where, but it was the USA, location the west coast. To say I had my hands full is an understatement, and the lady in question was almost unquenchable in her thirst for you know what. Good job I was fit, and still am. Ciao, for now, back to the beautiful body adorning my boat, at present.

Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment