Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Amalfi and Amore

For LL in the UK


I thought, as I have recently been on (and off....shore) the Amalfi Coast, that you might like to see some of my companions here, past and present. I've also included a Venice companion and one or two others who have been with me in Amalfi and Positano.

Here I am also quite close to 'home', in a manner of speaking. I'm only here for a few days before I fly home to New Hampshire LL. I won't be frequenting your City, so you needn't worry about bumping into me.😉

Just meeting up with a mutual friend and another friend who is definitely not mutual.

Here are my ladies - the shots cover the years 2006 to 2008 and also 2018.



Amalfi Coast







Number 2






Venice 









Amalfi Coast Number 2





Amalfi Coast Number 3





Amalfi Coast Number 3





Amalfi Coast Number 4






Amalfi Coast Number 5


Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)
Audentes Fortuna Juvat


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment