Tuesday, July 10, 2018

In Times Past

For LL

When I was younger, so much younger than today. I never needed.... I won't go on because the rest of the Beatles 'Help' lyrics are not appropriate to this blog.

Fact i,s as you already know LL, I took up photography at an early age. Talking to my brother recently, he reminded me that I was probably around twelve when I started. Over the years, before I met my first wife and married, I had many girl friends (nothing changes!) and most were quite obliging in indulging my photography...and also in other ways. I was a handsome devil back then!

Modern software and some reprints from old negatives has allowed me to enhance quite a few of the shots I took back in the sixties and early seventies. I thought I would share some with you. When viewing the dates, bear in mind our age gap of six years. (By the way, I had the pleasure of pretty well all the girls you see below).

Some would say that was a misspent youth, but I'm not one of them. You once asked 'where did you learn to make love like that?'. Maybe this blog partially answers that question.




 1965 Near St Margaret's Bay, Kent

I was seventeen and she was eighteen. Her name was Susan.






 !965 Near Torquay, Devon

At the time I was undergoing officer training at Britannia Royal Naval College, but we were let out for  some recreation. This girl was on holiday in Torquay and I had gotten a lift there from one of my brother officers. We were both going to have some fun. In those days LL Torquay was a thriving holiday resort.

I met this girl, whose name is Helen (I recorded names dates and places on the back of photos), and we ended up having a few days of fun both around town and in her bed. Forgotten what a nice ass she had!







Chestfield, Kent 1965 

Good place to have taken this old shot, don't you think LL? Chest...field.

The village is a lovely place and home then to some wealthy individuals. Most of the houses were large with equally extensive gardens. We were both seventeen. I remember this shot well. I took it with an old Kodak.

The location is at the top of her parent's garden - I think they were away somewhere, as I recall we both spent the afternoon totally nude. Quite a bit of sex took place too.






1970 South of France

Jumping forward a bit here. This was one of my earliest holidays on my own. I met this French girl on the bus from the airport to my hotel. Her name is Sophie.

The photo was taken on a secluded beach. She was only there for a few days but we managed to get sand in quite a few crevices on that beach. Looking at this photo and others here, it seems rather strange to be viewing women I made love to, boobs and bums that felt my hands and yet realising they are all my age now ...or older.






1966 Cornwall

When I took this I  was still at Naval College and it sure does bring back memories of some really nice girls that I enjoyed and who enjoyed me. This one is Wendy.







 1969 New York

My first visit to New York. My ship was paying a courtesy visit on the way to Norfolk, Virginia.

Never one to waste an opportunity, I went on the town and ended up in this girl's apartment for the night. Must have been the uniform! Her name is Barbara.





1966 Near Reculver, Kent

This was taken one summer's evening in early July of that year. We spent the whole night on the beach on blankets. Having a few drinks and of course sex.

Most of the girls then didn't have enormous boobs, after all I was eighteen in '66 and they were of a similar age. Coral, above, was one of the exceptions. They were a lovely size and slightly upturned... very nice.



1970 Canterbury, Kent

Shooting forward again. By now I was fully trained and home on leave from Pompey (Portsmouth). I hitched with this old school friend - Jane. This is her parent's place on the other side of town from where my parents lived. Timing I seem to remember was everything...as far as the parents coming home was concerned, but we managed it!!



1968 Near Ashford, Kent

As far as I can remember we, the girl above and I, were at some event, possibly the County Show at Detling. Her name is Erina. I know we went out together for several months, when I was home on leave, but not much more than that. Except she had nice long legs. Happy days LL, happy days. Mind you I have enjoyed lots of those during the course of my life.


1964 Stodmarsh, Kent

That place was little more than a hamlet, a cluster of houses, back in the sixties. Vicky and I used to go out there for romantic interludes in the summer months, when I could.

The interludes nearly always included lovemaking. The free and easy sixties were great...as were those boobs. Another lovely memory.




1970 South of France

If you recall from the girl, Sophie, I met on the bus from the airport, she went home after a few days, which left me looking for some company for the rest of my stay.

Catherine was a pretty good 'substitute' and quite sexy. I think she was twenty and I was twenty two then. She was quite a horny lady, and once again I fell into bed with a pretty girl. She is/was French, incidentally.




1965  Portsmouth, Hampshire

I love this photo and at the time we both thought we were in love! Such is life at seventeen. Katy was a lovely girl, but I was in the Navy and she was at catering college. We tried to make it work but it was impossible and we drifted apart. Sad really, when I think back to those days with her.




1969 Near Devonport, Plymouth

A little naval/navel gazing LL. I was based in Plymouth when I took this photo of Mary. A twenty first birthday present you might say. That's what Mary said. We enjoyed every minute of our time together. You know what they say about sailors and girls in every port...





1971 Near Yeovilton, Somerset

I was at the RNAS there at the time and Julie had just come back from a week in Spain when I met her. Although hot and sunny, I think she said the holiday was a disaster as she split from her boyfriend. I guess I caught her on the rebound and very nice it was too. Again taken on my old Kodak after a first romp in the hay...well sand to be precise. I'm sure another followed!











1964 Cornwall

Amazing what you can do, and who you can do, on a 48 hour pass. Carol.





1965 Devon
Two more 48 hour passes that year, above and below. Jackie above was older than me by a few years. I think she was around twenty four, and I was heading for nineteen. Lots of secluded coves in Devon if you know where to go. We knew where to go and, more importantly LL, what to do when we got there. Very satisfying for all involved.





1965 North Devon

Yet another weekend pass, and this time my lover was in North Devon. I had to keep some of them apart!

Sheila is the girl in this shot. I really can't recall more than that except, of course, we enjoyed each other.












1969 Near Canterbury, Kent

Until I put this photo in the blog, I had forgotten Sally. That is very remiss of me because it now reminds me of how gorgeous her boobs were...and indeed the rest of her. I have a vague recollection that this shot was taken somewhere on the North Downs near Canterbury.

I can only imagine that we had a fair old time in that meadow. In those days anywhere was sexy, outdoors, in a barn, back of a car (frequently) front of a car equally frequently. In fact whenever both parties couldn't keep their hands off each other.










 1969 Near Canterbury

Back in the sixties coach loads of French students would visit Canterbury, presumably for the history. Many were day trippers but some of the older ones were staying with families and studying at the then new Kent University.

Amelie, above, was one of those students way back when. I met her in the autumn of '69, I guess as she was returning for her second year. Just one of those chance encounters plus of course we were both young (21) and quite randy and looking for attractive partners.

We found each other and from my notes on this photo  we spent at least one afternoon on the edge of a corn field in the grass and the lee of a high hedge. As I have several photos of this occasion LL, I can tell you this was just before.....  









1970 Blean, Near Canterbury


Another French student from the university. Her name is Valerie and this shot was taken at her digs. I remember she like sunbathing topless which provided many opportunities for exploration. We were usually at it like rabbits. I remember because Valerie used to say I left her as weak as kitten when she came to stand up. 








1971 Bridge, Near Canterbury


Whenever I was home on leave back then, LL. I used to go to the Bridge Country Club where I was a member. The place used to host quite a few 60's groups like Manfred Man, Long John Baldry etc etc. It was a good place to go to unwind. Things didn't get started until around 9.00 pm and as a private club it was open into the early hours.

Not having a partner to go with wasn't a problem as there were plenty of unattached girls that went. On this occasion I met Jane and we danced the night away, ending up in the car park snogging. She lived locally. That is in Bridge itself - a village which then had the A2 road running through it.

I walked her home, we kissed again and she must have said that she 'wanted' me. She lived with her parents, so that night was a non starter. However a day in the country, I think fairly shortly afterward, put things right for her and for me. I fancied her as much as she did me...and she had great boobs!






1965 Near Chilham, Kent


Had to undertake a fair bit of restoration on this photo LL, but modern technology is great. At the time, Steph didn't need any restoration.

We were at school together and kept our friendship going, afterward. I figure we were both seventeen when I took this photo. A vague recollection of those lovely firm, pointed boobs and puffy nipples remains. I have no doubt that I was allowed to suck them.









1970 Gibraltar

By this time, LL. I had made lieutenant and our ship had docked in Gib, on our way to the eastern Med. Can't say which ship or where as I am bound by the OS Act. You made me laugh when you used that excuse not tell me where you worked.

We were going to be on active duty, so you take your chances when they present themselves and Sandy presented herself. I have a little more  info here as I was now beginning to take color shots and keep a diary (that stopped of course when I married two years later!).

Karen above was a Wren (WRNS) and an officer - Third Officer in fact which equates to a Sub (Sub Lieutenant), so she had to salute me. We were at a function for junior officers when you could say we 'clicked' across a crowded room. She smiled, rather like she is in the photo above LL. Her hair was up, regulation style, at the function, but she knew 'how to let it down'!

We had several very 'active' afternoons, before I had to return to ship. It didn't end there - we crossed paths and shared beds on the way back, too.

Carole, your bΓͺte noir, was a Wren, but I didn't come across her as she came much later due to her being eight years my junior and she was posted in Malta.







1970 Devon


Another girl but at the other end of Devon from Plymouth. Her name was Karen. I haven't recorded much else, but I do remember her of course. Not a bundle of fun as I recall but she needed sex, I suspect as an outlet for whatever her hangups were.

You meet all sorts through life don't you...you included!


1970 Near Portland, Dorset

I was stationed here for a short while. Do your homework and you might just figure out why...

Anyway, I met Jenny while I was there and we enjoyed each other, lots and with a frequency I almost found too much, but not quite... and she looks so innocent in the photo I took of her on that day in July 1970 doesn't she. I think you had just made sixteen at the time...that says a lot about why I am so much more 'experienced'.

Between Canterbury and Dover 1965


I haven't gotten around to enhancing this print, as you will see LL. Linda herself needed no enhancement of course. Location in a remote field somewhere near the North Downs. As I recall there was a barn where straw was stored. It was open all one side, I guess for drying reasons.

Looking at this now I can remember we mad a sort of 'den' from the loose straw, for a little privacy, although it was miles from anywhere. A blanket from what was my first car made for a comfortable afternoon's athletic endeavours and coital events. Well out of anyone's earshot so Linda was able to let rip vocally, I think. Happy days, very happy days

πŸ’£═══πŸ’£πŸ’£═══πŸ’£╗ ✯ πŸ’₯ Kept Coming!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ’₯ ✯ ╚πŸ’£═══πŸ’£πŸ’£═══πŸ’£


You once asked me where I learnt to make love the way I did with you. The above may be part of the answer for you, but it is not all of it.

Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©













No comments:

Post a Comment