Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Daily Bread


For LL

I have so many photos LL I doubt whether I could post them all before you leave this world, but I will try😉.

Below are a series of  mainly studio shots, bar three where I will leave you to guess the events that took place. Rather than write this time, I will leave you to just view the women who have been captured in my lens...and in more than a few instances ... in a bed. There are some you have seen before in this blog. 

Enjoy LL. I did and still do.




















































Obviously not a studio shot - a bedroom one!















































Not a studio shot - bath and oil...Nice combination!




















Home

















































































































Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment