Monday, July 9, 2018

Hmmm...Allsorts

For LL


There's a reason I have titled this blog 'Allsorts'....hesitantly. It contains a mix of shots from over the years from 2004 to the present day and as most of the ladies are sweet, I applied a candy name. 

France 2007

Every time I think back to when I took this shot the song 'Fields of Gold' pops into my head. It was a fun shot, on a fun day with a fun French lady.




Queensland, Australia 2017

I took this shot last November around 5.30 a.m. in the morning at the request and consent of this young surfer


Wiltshire, UK 2018

They say you should never go back to places you have lived, because they change. That is true in part of this county, but not of my subject who has blossomed into the fine young lady above. This shot and others were taken at her request under her commission. Nothing further just a portfolio for her.


Berkshire, UK 2018

A pre-Ascot shoot, like none you may ever have seen before LL. Charming and very sexy woman.

I managed to 'fit' her in when I landed at Northolt from France. By fit her in, I mean that there was a little more than the photos that she wanted from me. Happy to oblige with such gorgeousness on offer.

I won't go into detail but I can tell you the hat came off...there wasn't anything else left. Warm and enrapt, we were. Legs around me. The rest I leave to your imagination






Near Positano, Italy 2014

Guest on board, a few years back. We were having a party just off Positano.





London 2018


One to prove I do take other kinds of photos. This lady is a banker - they weren't quite as pretty when I was in the profession!





Suffolk, UK 2012

Did this shoot for nothing for a friend. I thought she looked great in her various shots. Pretty woman.



California, USA 2015

Haven't a clue who this is - just a chance shot on the beach near LA.




London 2018

I went down to the St Catherine's Dock area when I was last over to see a lady I know. The one above in fact LL. Another Kim. I have known four. Three blonds and a brunette. This lady, who is late thirties, wanted to see me again after a short break. She works for me in London.

Needless to say, I look after her and she has one of the apartments in a block one of my companies owns. In return she looks after me, but on her own terms and in accordance with her own wishes. That is she chooses to make love to me. Do you know why? You should....




Florida, USA 2006

A friend in Florida. Would you believe she was separated and going through a divorce when I took this shot one afternoon. No, LL it's not one of my many places. It is hers, or at least it used to be. She has moved since those days. Still in touch with her, I'm pleased to say.

Touch had a lot to do with that afternoon in 2006 too.  Boy! Did you really think I was sitting around waiting on the chance you might join me again? No way. Too many lovelier women out there that had none of your hang ups or ... moral attributes.



California, 2007

2007 was a year that saw me get to photograph (and lay) more than my fair share of attractive women. Most were in Italy and California where I spent  a good part of the year.

I won't forget this lady, if only for her boobs. They were gorgeous LL and not enhanced. At first sight I thought they were but on later much closer examination her assurance was confirmed. They were the real thing. Rich and 'idle' - her - gave her plenty of time and inclination to indulge herself, especially sexually.

I was amazed at how little intricate knowledge of lovemaking some of them had. That was soon put right with my experience. Remember what you said, LL? 'Where did you learn to make love like that?'






Italy 2007


One from the Italian collection, of the same year as the previous one in California. Beautiful woman. This was taken in Sicily, LL.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
`~~~~~


Bavaria, Germany 2008

This trip, and the commissions I undertook were quite challenging, and also in several instances quite enjoyable.

The challenges I'll skip over, but they were mainly technical LL, and involved shoots for a several demanding corporate entities. Paid well though!

During those shoots and at one company in particular, the lady who features below, who was an employee flirted a fair bit with me and also kept me supplied with coffee etc. She held/holds a fairly senior management position and had a fair degree of autonomy in her day to day work and hours.

I enjoyed the flirting, what man wouldn't, and I did more than my fair share in return. I was in Munich on my own for this particular shoot.

An invitation to her place on the edge of the city seemed a little hard to turn down and so I accepted and stayed there instead of the hotel. Sex was not mentioned but it was of course one of the main items on her agenda. By accepting her invitation she knew I was up for it, LL.

Someone once said to me that German women were a bit boring. I never believed that and previous experience informed that was far from the case.

So, here we go. Ilse was quite a frisky lady. Borne out in part by the fact she was quickly out of her clothes when we arrived at her place the first afternoon. I took this shot in the kitchen in the early afternoon. Having already shed her top (no bra underneath), this photo caught her removing her shorts.

Our first romp in bed was more about carnal satisfaction than a gentler form of making love. Quite a handful as I recall, boobs and bum. That was a pretty hard and fast intro too LL...and we never left the kitchen.










There was a pool at the house and so we ended up there for a while with a drink. Ilse was in a bikini by now but that didn't last long either. She wanted me to suck her boobs - a pleasure I couldn't refuse and her hands weren't idle either. Eventually we were both nude again exploring each other's body before we decided on comfort over urgency and ended up in the bedroom. She on her back and then me on mine. What an afternoon that was!











I stayed of course. We slept together, naturally, and, on the second day, things developed further, She was quite insatiable. Sex in the morning followed a pre-sleep session. After showering that second morning I thought it would be good to go out somewhere but then totally nude  she produced a bottle of oil and offered it to me. 

How could I resist applying that where it mattered and didn't matter. It was quite an erotic morning. I took a number of shots including the one below. Not a bad place to rest one's hands or apply one's caresses was it LL. The inevitable followed...

That called for a second shower...together, spooned against each other. Locked and 'cocked', you might say.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~





London 2018

Buttons and bows spring to mind here. Again in London but no photo shoot. Just a good old afternoon romp as I recall. The diary has it down as a Saturday. Dinner followed, naturally. In the same way that I undid the buttons on her summer dress.

The panties were her idea. Not practical for day to day wear but fun for an afternoon romp. Needless to say I was encouraged to pull that bow loose and follow it up....literally!.


Switzerland 2008


This one is a commission LL. Started at her home and then on day two on location in the mountains. Just me and her - I came recommended.

The nude shots were her idea. In fact I had no idea that she was going that way until we were in the mountains. The shoot outdoors was comprised of shots of her in various summer dresses. She changed several times. Only had her underwear beneath. Then at some point she changed out of a dress and shed her undies as well. Quite the becoming Swiss maid then. 

I took the shots she wanted. Posing wasn't a problem, she was a natural. Then she asked me in her accented English whether I liked her. Silly question, really. I said yes, who wouldn't. She smiled and within five minutes we were making love on a soft grassy meadow. There is something exciting and sexy about making love outdoors, and when it is with someone as gorgeous as Elena it is a great experience. You can use your imagination for the rest...




London 2008
I still see this lady LL. I would be mad not to with a body like hers above. In 2008 we used to 'get together', occasionally. The shot above was her second visit to my studio and evolved into a nude shoot, one photo of of which appears above.

Evolution by its nature doesn't stop and the shoot evolved on that day with the lady in question seeking satisfaction she wasn't getting anywhere else. Having tasted the fruit, so to speak and been well and truly exercised she came back for more...until I married. Since the death of Ash we have spoken and had coffee in London and Paris, but maybe we might move a little closer again.


London 2006


Studio subject, but of course this isn't the studio. It is her place. It was a shoot though, just a rather personal one for her. Hence the nudity. Great curves.



Boston, USA 2007

Fall 2007 and a shoot that was doomed, due to the rainfall. However, I managed to get this shot with the compliance of Sandy. Thankfully, towels and a robe were to hand! The shoot was to be in an old warehouse building, LL but the roof leaked there too. Happy days...ho hum!




Paris, France 2007

I didn't know either of these ladies, but managed to catch this shot purely on a whim and a chance with my phone. Quite pleased with the result.

The older lady reading Le Figaro looks disapproving, but I wasn't!





Italy, 2007


Where else! I love a lady in lace too. Not a bad night out all told, as I recall. Not a bad night in either. Taken in Venice on one of my many trips there, LL.



And, finally....




Back in Paris. I've spent a lot of time there, for obvious reasons, one of which appears above. The wine is mine, the coffee hers and the moment ours. May 2018.


That will do for now. What a difference it makes being very wealthy LL. Virtually, nothing is impossible and everything is....possible.

Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment