Tuesday, July 11, 2017

249-289 - At Length


For LL

As you have probably surmised, my photography has enabled me to take shots of some very attractive women, from a variety of countries and to some extent a variety of backgrounds. I'm sure you will agree that my skill has developed (pun not intended) enormously over the years since I started way back in 2004. A talent I once explored back in the sixties, but never had the time or equipment for.

Since then I have learned a lot about lighting, the use of shadow, posing a subject, dressing a set and, of course, exposure ... in both senses of the word!

So, for your edification and, in some cases, my enjoyment ... if you know what I mean ... here are some further samples from the above numbered portfolios. The title refers to the body shots in the the photographs.






A perfect example of the use of light and posture. The water is there to highlight her skin and curves








This was just a chance shot that I have included for fun. Long legs, which you know I like. An area where you have always been challenged LL.






Little bit of Photoshop here in the use of a filter and some fine tuning. This was one of those commissions that turned into something else. Surprising how many 'neglected' women there are out there. She received what she sought to our mutual satisfaction. It certainly brought a smile to her lips and a cry to her mouth.









I think this is a great shot. Had to get in the water too then try not to make a ripple. At least she had very nice buoyancy! Accentuates things wouldn't you agree.








This was taken in a studio using just natural light on a very natural body. A lovely and very loving woman if you get my drift LL.









Taken in New England at this location, at her request. She used to play near here as a child. As you can see no longer a child.










This shot uses the light from two windows on different walls or elevations. this was a commission but she felt quite horny after posing for this and other shots. One had to oblige someone as beautiful as this....








Slipped this personal shot in. and that wasn't all LL😉 She was showing her assets off here so I took various shots 'for the record'. She certainly 'aroused my interest' with this one. Those breasts were very firm and a pleasure to handle etc etc etc.....








I think you have seen this one before. One of my cameras, one of my laptops and one of my ladies and conquests. The photo was for her, naturally.










Studio shot using subtle artificial light. Took a while to set up, but worth it.  Suppose you could call it a portrait, although I have of course edited out her face.









Count myself very lucky to have secured this commission. This lady doesn't use any photographer - very choosy and discretion was called for - but she was introduced to me and it was a pleasure to take these private shots for her.







This one is personal. Early morning frolics. She woke me up by ******. I'll leave you to guess how LL.








This is a holiday snap. My holiday and hers, when you thought I was 'mourning' your 'leaving'. Get real LL. Did you really think I didn't know what you were up to from 2004 onward. I've been in the business of 'sussing' out people for far too long, including while you were growing up - if you ever did.











Untanned legs and a porcelain complexion. Taken in a high rise apartment in Chicago.






One day LL I'll show you some shots of the not so perfect that I have photographed, but for now here is a woman I thought had a near perfect body - see below also. Taken in black and white, only. She loved the shots and so did I. She didn't always cross her legs....








~~~~~~~~~~



This was taken in a remote corner of Suffolk UK. We had set out early to catch the morning sun. After  arriving she stripped off for the set (of photos - technical term in this world)) I had planned for her. having re-applied a little make-up for the camera.

She took a great photo as you can see LL. Lovely boobs and a great skin color too. Nothing else happened that day.... but we struck up a friendship and I saw her a few times at her place near Newmarket. All seems a while ago now.

You weren't in the same league as any of the women I subsequently met, sad to say. Now I'm not sure what I ever saw in you to be honest...maybe it was that smile, but not much else. You weren't even 'experienced' were you.





This was one hell of an afternoon...given what she is doing to herself, I'll leave the rest to your imagination LL as to how the only other party there became involved ✊😀








Sheet up...come on in and I did in both senses of both words. Very luscious boobs and nipples, I remember. Follow up to a shoot. She had all her clothes on then.







This lady was proud of her assets - both of them, as I am sure you can tell from this studio pose,








Studio shot  using artificial and ambient light. Yes, LL there are beds in the studios and couches and chairs etc. Shows her form superbly don't you think LL.











€€€€€€$$$$$$$€€€€€€

The next seven shots are all studio shoots. In one case I have included several photos. Lucky, lucky guy to shoot all these women. You said I was 'lucky' when I moved to NH, USA. As I said before, that wasn't luck  that was determination and focus. But this occupation - yep, I guess you could say it was a lucky combination of circumstances, country and money.
















€€€€€€$$$$$$€€€€€€


The lady below is ....well, a personal friend. Very personal. That's Florida sunshine shining on her butt, and a lovely one it was.















The lady below here, well she was no lady in the bedroom, but outside of it she was demur and sophisticated. Get her near a bed and she was an 'animal' and pretty much insatiable. Happy days, or is that daze




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a complete change, some ladies who are clothed:



~~~~~~~~~~~~



However, not wishing to disappoint you LL, back to the nudity and...... more!!!

You should know where this is LL (above)....but I bought a new bed. Quite a firm one with bounce, bit like this lady, who I saw off and on during early 2005 If I was off she was on, and if she was off I was on.😉😜









I don't think this photo needs explanation. I guess you could title it "Preparing". She was gorgeous and warm and smelled lovely. I recall....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




EXPLICIT!

The following is a still from one of my professional video cameras. She seemed to enjoy watching herself....in action and climaxing. So she asked me to film the 'action'. Eat your heart out LL...that's me underneath. Satisfying yet another lady. You were right, as I have said before, there were plenty of good lays out there and, as I found out from March 2004, better than the one I was getting then...far better.

 There are two  video cameras so a side view was taken as well.









To soften the ending here are some flowers




Oh, and the location on this blog - the place I fly into and out of in our jet. By the time you read this I'll be back in France



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment