Friday, July 14, 2017

Tallahassee

For LL


I thought it was time I continued my travelogue across the Southern States of my home - the USA. My previous blogs refer to the fact I had reached Biloxi, Louisiana. From there I had decided to drive to Tallahassee, the capital of what was to become my home State

Related image

It was about four and a half hours driving so I set off on I-10 via Mobile Alabama stopping only for coffee and arrived in Tallahassee in the early afternoon. I had no particular plans apart from taking a look-see at the City and deciding where to eat that night. And so it was, nothing of any importance happened. I dined out, of the hotel, alone. Savoring chicken cooked Southern style and chatted to another guy at the bar before leaving. I slept  soundly and deeply that night.

When I woke the following morning, the sun was shining and the world from my window looked good. I showered shaved and went down for leisurely breakfast accompanied by plenty of coffee. I had decided I would take a guided tour of the City - I'd had enough driving.

I had no idea what the days here might bring...and it certainly brought something I had no expectation of.

It eventually materialized as an invitation that melded in to several things. The morning of the tour, on a bus, was interesting but uneventful. We returned to base around midday and I was the last off the vehicle due to my old fashioned English manners, no doubt.

As I walked into the hotel, reception called me over and said they had a message for me. It was from a dear friend (74 now), female, who lived in Tarpon Springs, Fl. I called her on her landline as she didn't have a cell. Turned out it was merely to pass on a message and a number. I had business near Tarpon Springs (still do) over at Bradenton. G told me a friend was recommending I give a guy in Tallahassee a call who had been involved on a development next to mine in the Bradenton area. He lived nearby. So I did.

To cut a long story short I drove out to see him the next day. We talked over some real estate ideas (mainly buying up distressed developments at the time). Said I would go away and consider and we could meet again.

As I drove back to the City along one of the back roads I was waved down by a pretty woman. That's a first in the States for me. It was obvious that her car had broken down and along with it her air con. I asked whether she was a member of AAA, but she said no. There wasn't much I could do so I told her to hop in and I'd take her to the nearest garage. She grabbed her purse (handbag to you LL) and we set off. At least her car was off the road on the shoulder, so I guessed it would be OK.

We talked during the drive, naturally, and she was very easy to talk to. I can talk too as you know LL, so we got on pretty well. As you'll see she was very pretty and I told her so. She smiled at that and in her Floridian accent thanked me. I loved the sound of her voice so I let her talk away while I drove.

We found a place, after about forty five minute,s prepared to go out and tow her car in and carry out remedial work. She had no way of getting back to her place so she said she'd get a cab. Up until then I had only had breakfast at the hotel and coffee with the real estate guy. I said to her why don't we get lunch and I'll drive you home. She protested weakly that I'd done enough, but then gave in when I insisted.

We had lunch. I grabbed a sandwich and she had a small salad with a soda. I had coffee and a refill. when we had finished up we left and go into my car. We lowered the windows to let the heat out and she pulled her dress up around her legs. I stole a glance as she said how hot it was. Windows back up and air con working hard we cooled off fairly quickly. She only wore a cotton sundress. I had chinos and polo on. We drove on toward her place which was on the edge of the city.

She had a nice small place, not new but pretty neat, in a pleasant part of town. She invited me in and I accepted. Showed me where the coffee was and said to go ahead and make some while she freshened up after her car fiasco. I, as always had a camera with me. I never leave them in a car.

Coffee made, she re-appeared on cue... wearing a dressing gown. It was some sort of sheer silky material. I'm not an expert in the field of materials, but it was sheer enough that I could see her breasts were not encased in a bra.

We took our coffee to the couch, which was covered with a red patterned throw. I suspected she might have cat. She confirmed it, and asked how did I know. I pointed out the throw and she laughed. Had I ever had cats? Yes, four, I told her and others over the years.

I haven't thanked you for rescuing me today, she said and you bought me lunch. No problem, I replied. Her way of thanking me unfolded literally before my eyes. She allowed her gown to open showing a very nice cleavage. My camera was on a side table and she looked at it. She asked would I like to photograph her. I replied sure, if you are happy with that.

I took several shots of her face, some in close up, profile, looking up and in partial shadow. The latter always brings a subject to life instead of a flat full light photo. I stopped and said OK, I've taken around thirty. I suggested we could view them on her laptop. then she told that I hadn't finished and with that remark shrugged the gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Not sure what I expected, topless yes, but she was fully nude.

I really want to thank she said, but first the photos - take as many and as intimate as you wish I'm proud of my body - you can keep a copy, she told me - call it a souvenir. We both laughed and I started taking the shots. Some appear below. As you can see LL she had every reason to be proud.

Incidentally, do you think I really, really 'suffered after we parted - you bet I did. I suffered the attentions of many American, Canadian, Latino, European and oriental ladies...oh and some Indian women. They were quite something when it came to knowing.... There were also a few Americans with Native American blood. You could say I experienced the world both in travel and ...women. One day I'll tell you about the six months I spent in Italy.

Back to the lady in question here. I moved across from the couch and started taking quite a few shots the best of which appear below. Naturally, I have cropped her face for obvious reasons LL.































She said she looked pregnant in the one below. I guess she does, but I like it anyway.







By now I was standing and walking round the couch, and she was becoming a little friskier with her poses and with her intentions..... when she adopted the poses below I found it harder and harder (excuse the intentional pun) to, a) concentrate and b) resist our natural urges. By the time I took the fourth photo below LL, there was no holding me back, or her. We made love there and then on that couch, fast and hard.

While I entered her - she was very wet and receptive - she just loved me squeezing those lovely boobs LL. The more I squeezed them the more frantic her bucking against me was. She really was loud with her moans and cries. Those long legs drawn back and apart. As she began her climb toward climax she drew her legs higher and farther apart and still my thickness filled her. She came in something of a crescendo. I saw her tummy contract then she came and her buttocks clenched.









I was still quite erect and hadn't come, so she turned over and knelt on the couch. I took her from behind, pulling her onto me by holding her hips. She loved it . I could tell from her moans and repeated use of the word... yes, yes, yes....

I took her slowly to begin with, exploring her inside with my cock and stimulating her to come again as much as I could....after a while she did...and so did I, after a last minute sudden quickening of my thrusting.

I captured quite a bit with the camera LL, but have omitted some more intimate shots from here. 

I cuddled her in my arms afterward and caressed her. Despite her air con unit, she was warm soft and snuggled right into me. She whispered how much she had enjoyed both her climaxes and asked if she had thanked me enough for 'rescuing' her. I'm too modest to say how much she complimented me on my performance

My answered her question on her 'thank you' firmly in the affirmative!!






I stayed over that night, we exchanged cell numbers and I took her out to dinner after showering....together. The following morning after a long and languid breakfast I left and headed for my next destination St Augustine, Fl.

 I knew already what you once said to me after we parted LL, that there were many women 'out there' that wanted to get laid. I obliged as many as I could, and there were...many.


Adiós por ahora



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©














No comments:

Post a Comment