Friday, October 15, 2021

Never Idle

For LL in the UK

Sometimes LL, I feel I should just let my photographs do the talking, but then sometimes I think that I will expand on them as I wish to continue rubbing in the fact that you neither really knew me and thought that you had come out on top. You hadn't of course you 'lost'...and you lost a lot more than just me, but you know that now.

I had a good life before you and I have had an excellent one since you. I guess you were just an aberration, although I didn't think or feel that at the time. You said you reckoned you had a close shave. No you didn't, that was me that had a close shave and it was me that made a big mistake with you. I guess we are all allowed one and you were mine.

To demonstrate how much better my life is, is one of the reasons I post my blogs. As to women, well. there have been so many since you, and partly during your time, I have never truly counted them all. Some have been for just one encounter, others for months and even others for years. Then there has been what I would classify as the occasional 'quickie'.

Read on, or rather 'view on'. My cameras have never been idle, nor do they lie...unlike you.


@@@@@hhhh



Florida 2006

Taken at Ella's condo during my first return to FM after you went your sad way LL.


@@@@@hhhh





Portland, Oregon 2015

Sarah my, well, my regular lover in the big city. As you know I have my home near there in Lake Oswego but I like to 'get around' and Sarah is round in all the right places, plus she likes sex...lots of it.


@@@@@hhhh





Guisley, Yorkshire 2004

Over all these years I sometimes wonder what happened to many of my past lovers. Many I am still in touch with, literally. But there are those that have drifted away like Hayley above taking a shower in her home in Yorkshire. Viewing this shot again, I'm reminded how cute and tight her lovely little ass was. Up front was pretty good too and she sported a stimulating tightness where it mattered.




 San Diego 2007

Never thought I would end up owning a home in SD when this lady and I got intimate, but I did several years later. Her name is/was Maddy, short for Madison. Three nights of  sexual athletics almost kept me 'up' all night LL. You could say the photo above was a parting shot.

Her legs parted like the Red Sea did for Moses right after I took this. Like Moses I immersed myself in to the parting.

We both hit the road later that day, in different directions.




Avignon, France 2009

Florine was a lady who modelled for me. I asked her to, on a paid basis of course LL. She is quite a fashionable lady with a wide ranging wardrobe and given her elegant looks, slim figure I obtained some great photos. I gave her copies of everything I took - the pleasure of the shoot was all mine...up to a point.

We had been shooting in her garden for sometime when we decided on a break. two glasses of chilled wine were poured. While I sipped mine, Florine went upstairs to change. She called me , I went up. She was wearing the black blouse you see above and...no panties. I took this shot at her request plus several others. Then the blouse came off and so did my clothes. In minutes you could say we were bonking away happily on a particularly bouncy mattress. She was a lovely lay LL - 9/10. I recall and have noted that I had bright red lipstick on my face ... and a few other places afterward.





London 2009

Late autumn, or rather Fall as I am used to saying now, in London, 2009. Chilly outside lovely and warm inside. This photo was taken in the lounge of my good friend Catherine. That is her above. After a post lunch walk we, or rather Catherine, decided on a relaxing 'rest of the afternoon' at her home in St John's Wood.

I/we were certainly relaxed later that afternoon, as intended, but that was after making love on that rug in her lounge...twice. The photo was just before we commenced proceedings LL. I didn't stay that night Catherine was a barrister and a junior counsel in chambers, so she had work to do. She used to call me her 'de-stress valve' and she loved my valve and how it allowed her to let of steam, or more accurately...cum.



Carcassonne 2016

Don't think I have to explain. Do you LL, especially as the lady in question is French.









Villeneuve, France 2007

I suppose you could say the same applies here as it did to the lady in the previous photo, Élodie.

The lady above however is Jeanne. I had been her guest following our meeting in London at her home in France which is situated near Villeneuve-sur-Lot. This photo was taken on the Garonne River as she dared me to take an early morning nude dip. I got this shot just as she was removing her panties - I wanted to call them French knickers, but I have been conditioned into using panties, having lived her for nigh on fifteen years now.

Lovely slim body, don't you think LL. I certainly moved on in a big way from your short top heavy physique didn't I. Of course we slept together. The most natural thing in the world with French ladies...and many Italian ones as well.






Germany 2006

Meike engaged me for a photo shoot having been introduced to me by a friend in London. She came sometime before Carole who I hooked up with in I think the June of 2006. This was April and I had travelled there from France via Strasbourg, to her home near Freudenstadt. Translated into English it means joyful or friendly city. It certainly turned out to be friendly.

A Meike is in the fashion industry both then and now. She asked me to undertake shoots of fashion after our 'encounters' in her bedroom and many other places, including London.




Near Rouen 2006

Marie-Odile is her name and I thought it was rather lovely. The lady in question was forty two and a very horny divorced B & B owner. I had stopped off there on my meandering trip of April 2006, ending up as I did in Germany and .... in Meike (see above).

Being serviced and servicing the various ladies along the way was a real bonus. After my fraught time with you and your shenanigans, I couldn't believe my luck, particularly over on the Continent. I came and went from various locations fairly quickly as I had a lot of work lined up. Marie-Odile, well she kept coming. 

Once I had the measure of her and she me and my length, she just kept coming. Multiple orgasms LL. I seemed to give them to her so well that she didn't want me to leave, so I promised to return and I did many times until late2008. She had gorgeous boobs as the photo shows and an appetite for sex that I loved.



Boston Studio 2017

Still working at it...and photography. I've heard that women lose interest after a certain age, but I can assure you LL that is not true of men or, in particular, me. Still firing on all cylinders as the lady above will attest.










Puerto Banus 2009

One of my 'one off's' photographed in her parent's villa. Her parents were in London at the time. That was good because I was in Annabel several days during my stay that year. We met at a party on one of her friend's yachts.

Thirty two and only too ready to lay on her back and open her legs. Lithe and slim, she was a nice lay LL. I guess the only small drawback from my point of view was small - her breasts, but that didn't lessen the pleasure and satisfaction for both of us.





New Hampshire 2019

Kate taking a dip in the lake. She also likes me taking a dip...in her. At forty five she is in excellent shape and certainly keeps me fit when she visits from South Carolina where she lives and has a business.





Guildford, Surrey 2016

Couldn't  believe my luck when having met Amelia at a social gathering near my home in Knightsbridge that she invited me to stay the weekend at her home in the country, in Surrey. As a divorcee I knew what Amelia was about. She had taken quite a liking to me at the gathering - the rich Brit from across the Pond. That was more than obvious from her flirting and the way she brushed herself against me LL.

I took the shot above, in a professional manner, tripod and nice light. Although we had slept together over the weekend, right from when I arrived on the Friday it was nice to get some good shots of Amelia and this one I really like. Apart from the obvious attraction of her nice breasts, that curve of her hips and the 'promise' it holds further down is to me quite tantalising.

Was she a good lay? Let's just say you were maybe a four, whereas Amelia was definitely a nine, maybe even a ten...out of ten. Causal lovers, I guess you could call us. We both got laid just last wee...together.





Cambridge 2017

A selfie from a rather delectable friend who carries out research in Cambridge. Way out of your class both physically and intellectually LL.

An academic, most certainly, but one who likes to unwind with a lots of sex. She really is what in days gone by I would have called a goer. Her favorite position is on top of me, not exclusively though. That leaves my hands free to do what she is doing in the selfie, which she sent me with a message saying, 'remember doing this to them ... and doing a lot more to and for me. Miss you xxx'.






California 2016

I still  do a few commissions over on the West Coast LL. This one was particularly nice and despite the size of this lady's attributes, she was charming ... and accommodating. That is in plain terms she was a nice person and she invited me to stay overnight during the shoot. The fact I was a mere twenty miles from my home in LA was incidental.

Separate bedrooms.

That is until, in the moonlight I saw the unmistakeable shape of  Lily enter my room and quite soon after enter my bed. She didn't say a word but had me erect in very short order while I worked those fabulous boobs. WE had sex twice and she stayed all night keeping me snug against her body. Who could complain of a client like that LL!





Penrith 2004

Kate - Mondays and Thursdays, most weeks from May 2004 until late 2006.









London 2017

I think this shot of Laura speaks for itself LL. I meet many attractive women in my life, as it is now and attract more than a few for a variety of reasons. One of those reasons is that they want to get laid and another is that I come highly recommended. Work that one out for yourself. The ladies just come and have kept on coming. What a delightful life I have led since your time.

In case you are wondering it was taken in Laura's boudoir in Kensington and her breasts are 100% the real thing.




Liege, Belgium 2017

Mila - hotel encounter and very much a one night, one morning affair. I checked out after one night as I had business in Germany. However she allowed me a few shots and this is one I rather like. Lovely firm breasts, you should have seen them when she was riding me that night. They hardly moved.





Tampa, Florida 2019

This shot was taken at the 'tempt me' stage of proceedings. Olivia (she works for one of my companies0 wouldn't allow naked pussy shots, which was fine by me as I knew her pussy very well indeed. Very closely acquainted you could say.

Sleeping with the boss has its perks and I make sure she enjoys a few. Perks leads me to her boobs. they are pretty perky too and I hope to be reacquainted with them very soon LL


Esbjerg, Denmark 2009

Karla. She is one strapping Nordic beauty LL. Blond, blue eyes and 5' 9". We first slept together way back in 2009, which is when this shot was taken. Since then she has married and sadly like me lost her partner to cancer.

Consequently, we hooked up again for mutual consolation (and to sleep together) in 2016 and more than a few times since.




Raleigh, North Carolina 2009

I don't get to North Carolina much these days, but I sure did back in 2008 and 2009. I met Riley in South Carolina when she came to the hotel I had just bought on a sales mission. That is she was travelling around various hotels on the coast basically selling insurances of various types. When she came to my place at Hilton Head, she failed to sell me a policy, but she did sell herself.

I guess you might call her a promiscuous lady, although I knew nothing of her sexual habits outside of our meeting. I use that word because she wasn't afraid to bare all to me nor to my camera pussy open or closed, showing how I had 'creamed' her or not. All I will say is she liked lots of sex and as I did too we made quite a good match for several days.

As I said I don't get to North Carolina very much at all these days but I do get to South Carolina and DC. As Riley still travels on business (she is married now) you could say we reacquaint ourselves and our bodies from time to time.

I took the above shot at another hotel in Raleigh in August of 2009.










Glendale, Phoenix 2015

The lovely woman above is Sofia and she is a Spanish American, her parents originally hailing fro Puerto Rico.

I was in Phoenix looking at a timber company we were thinking of buying when I met Sofia. She worked in the office of the company. She was and is, a very pretty woman, now in her mid/late thirties. As part of my trip, I talked to most of the staff with the then owner's consent. When it came to Sofia it was hard not to take my eyes off her, but I did. I felt her talents were wasted on general admin tasks and told her so. I also asked her what her ambitions were LL. 

She told me she had always wanted to get into accountancy, but couldn't afford it. She is a single woman too so quite mobile when it came to jobs.

The following year after Ash had passed, we sealed the deal on the company and it became ours. I sent a management team from our LA office to carry out some reorganisation and to slim down the overheads. Sofia was still there and on my visit in 2016 to check on things we met again. I offered her the opportunity to train in accontancy and told her our company would finance it. She toook up the offer and now in 2021 holds a fairly senior position in our San Francisco office.

Back in 2017 on another visit she invited me to her place for a meal. She knew about my photography and said that I could photograph her. She took my breath away a little when she reappeared in her dusty back yard in just the gown you see above and what amounted to a G-string. The gown came off and I happily took lots of shots of her. After that I followed her back indoors. That was a delight in itself as the G-string at the rear just disappeared into the cleft in he buttocks. 

I knew she wanted to get laid, apart from dressing as she had, when she took the G-string off and climbed onto the kitchen table, legs akimbo. I am sure you can fill in the rest, just as I filled Sofia in!






Dorking, Surrey 2016

Helen and old friend from the London office of the insurance company I worked for. Her husband believe it or not was an inspector/investigator for HMRC.

Her husband neglected her - I didn't. Daytime visits like the one above were easily achieved when I was in London or she could come up. Haven't seen  her in a while. maybe on my next visit over there.





Canterbury 1965

I was seventeen, Sheila was just eighteen. Not a bad photo considering it was taken on a Brownie 127. That was the first hairless pussy I ever saw LL. She had shaved especially for me as she liked me getting down and dirty.

If you think I have had a few women since 2004, then you have no idea how many I had before I married in 1972. I wasn't a bad photographer back then was I. Wonder where Sheila is now?




West Palm Beach, Florida 2017

No, I haven't forgotten to make a comment. For this one I am not going to.





Uppsala, Sweden 2016

Loved photographing Signe on that faux fur. She looked so sexy on it. She was pretty sexy off it too. I had visited her father on business in the past and as I was in Stockholm in business I phoned his home on a whim to see if I might drop in. Signe answered the phone and told me her parents were in South Africa on a long vacation. Then she asked where I was staying and for how long. I told her. She invited me to stay at her parents place. Knowing it fairly well I agreed.

I never for one moment thought I would end up taking photos of a naked Signe or indeed being invited to fuck her, LL, but both happened. The first time was on the first night when she crept into my bed completely naked and deftly removed the boxers I sleep in.


Quite a few days in the end. She certainly kept a certain part of my anatomy fully exercised! AS to her looks. I think you can see most of her. Her breasts in particular were outstanding in more ways than one.










Girona, Spain 2008

Katy was an English girl that I met in Barcelona back in 2008, when I was staying at my apartment there. She had come to the City from of all places Norfolk, via Stansted. When she booked her trip she hadn't realised where Girona was (farther east along the coast). It is in fact about sixty five miles away and about an hour an a bit by car.

Her only way of enjoying Barcelona was to ride in on a bus and get back in the early evening. Her plan had been to holiday with a girl friend, but the latter had to pull out a week or two before they were due to go. I found her sitting outside at a bar alone and getting bothered by some local young men. Not very enjoyable. I got up with my drink and offered to sit with her as a deterrent. She readily accepted, not surprising really. Not bcause it was me LL, but because of the others.

It was then that she sat talking and explained how her vacation had gone pear shaped. Ending up on her own and in a town an hour or more away. I know Girona. It is in fact a beautiful old city, much smaller than Barceloan. I first went there about thirty odd years ago.

Prefacing my offer with not wanting her to take it the wrong way, I said I owned an apartment right there in Barcelona, I still do, and it has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. She was more than welcome to stay if she wished and I would give her a key. I told her to think about and maybe let me know over an early dinner later that day. She said she would. 

I didn't even know if I would see her again but she turned up at the restaurant bang on time. After the meal and a wander around she said she would take me up on the offer and we walked back to my apartment. It is not too far from the top end of Las Rambla.

Katy was in her thirties and single as far as I could tell. The first night she stayed we both got a good night's sleep ... in separate beds. The second night we also got a good night's sleep but in the same bed. The third night we slept at Katy's hotel in Girona and the fourth and fifth nights of her vacation she moved to my apartment. The photo was taken at her hotel. 

Katy was lovely, she thanked me profusely for 'rescuing' her from her disastrous vacation and making it more memorable than she ever imagined. One thing did surprise her about me, bearing in mind that by then I lived over here in the States LL, was the fact that my old home was only twenty minutes from where she lived.




Scotland 2006

This shot of a lady called Fiona over the border from you LL was taken in January of that year. It was on the same trip that I made to you to collect the ring. Shame you were a thief about the rest of the jewelry but, hey, its not forgotten and the law will be coming for it one day.

I headed north the day after that cold meeting with you. Not straight away, but in the afternoon as Fiona was working. I eventually arrived at her place at 7.00 pm. due to where she lives. WE enjoyed an affair stretching all the way to 2009 and back to 2004. She was a busy woman and she realised I was busy too. She  had/has a bit of the devil in here in that she is always up for  a dare (we are still in touch). One such dare was to be photographed on the rock you see above.

I always pulled her leg over it because I reckon she had cheated by choosing such a foggy morning. Her clothes, a hot drink and an overcoat were just out of shot as was her dog which we had been walking early  that cold January morning.



Stalham, Norfolk 2005

Stalham is a pretty market town with a long high street LL. Claire was/is a pretty woman with long legs. I don't expect you will recall her but she has appeared in my blogs before. 

One of the several ladies from the office I once worked in in Norwich LL. You could say I was 'passed around', but willingly on my part. Whether each knew what happened with all of them I don't know and probably never will now. I will say though, neither I nor them was ever disappointed at our mutual 'outcomes'. That applies to Claire as much as all the others.

How I landed with slim, mostly long legged women in their thirties and forties was pure good fortune. The number of times I have lain in bed and watched the hour glass figures of women like  Claire get up after sex are legion.  All have been a pleasure to behold and a very real pleasure in and on the many beds I have inhabited.

Claire was excellent in bed, lovely body and a really nice personality. Being so close to where I lived, we hooked up whenever the mood took us, mainly for sex but also for dinner or a trip to a show in London. Claire spanned 2005 to 2007 and we spanned each other with reasonable frequency.

👀
👅




Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


 

1 comment:

  1. The gambling industry is now the casino industry's - Dr.
    In 삼척 출장샵 the year since the Supreme 남양주 출장마사지 Court struck down the 김해 출장샵 federal ban on sports betting in 2018, 안동 출장안마 many 김천 출장마사지 casino and poker enthusiasts in

    ReplyDelete