Friday, October 15, 2021

Lights, Cameras, Action!

For LL in the UK


🔞


Be Warned

This series of photos gleaned from several cameras and two videocams are quite explicit.

The circumstances of this afternoon in Florida back in 2008 were not that unusual for me, but this is the first time I have posted details of such a session in more graphic detail. I do so LL, to reinforce the fact that you were of no consequence in my life sexually or otherwise once you had cheated on me. It also serves to remind you that I had no problem with women or satisfying them in any way they wanted.

The lady here is Maddy, or Madison, and she was the first of my staff when I set up a small office in south west Florida. That no longer exists. Jon looks after my business in this area of Florida and has done for quite a few years now.

Maddy is still with us, although she has since married and divorced. She is now around forty six and still in great shape ...

Due to 'demand' LL I bought a massage table and had it installed in the house I moved to in FM, since sold. That one I never let out, like all the others.

The photos I think tell their own 'story. By the way that's not a cage in some of the shots, it is a staircase to the basement and garage. Very handy to keep my visitors from prying eyes.




Day 1











~~~~~~Ohhhhhh!~~~~~~


Day 2

She wanted more!












Maddy was one very satisfied lady at this point on that day...as was I!




~~~~~~Ohhhhhh!~~~~~~



The following two shots were taken on another occasion.








 Have a nice day ma'am

ῼ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment