Saturday, August 21, 2021

F and F

For LL in the UK


Fashion and fornication LL. Not necessarily hand in hand, but this blog does cross the boundary in couple of instances. I've included some outdoor shots of fully clothed subjects for a change, just to prove another point. That point is that I do take 'normal' shots too.

The fornication element is catered for. Some you have seen before, some you have not LL. Have you ever contemplated what it is like to have approximately nearly seven hundred past people in your life and you in them. That is my best estimate and to honest I sort of lost count at six hundred. If I have repeated any here too much then I do have an excuse!

The is one long account in this blog that you should read ...



Thetford Forest 2004 Cathy




London 1967 - Sandra on the right, Girl friend





Feltwell Norfolk 2005 - Amy

I hae to comment here because of the place name and this shot taken of Amy outside my house. Felt well they certainly were. Feltwell is where she lived. 







Rome 2007 - Samantha





Venice 2007 - Client at dinner with me







Milan 2008 - Client with benefits







Paris 2017 - Anastasie







Montbeliard, France 2016 - Marie Louise









St Tropez France 2018 -Nathalie









Barbados 2017 Shoot for Simone - A friend









London 2009 Annabel







Cobham, Surrey 2009 - Sarah 










Santorini (Σαντορίνη), Greece 2018 - Konstantina









London 2016 Camilla









New York 2018 Amelia








London 2008 Emma










Cannes 2019 - Giuliana










And now for something completely different LL ….




Depilation or Epilation

It's the latter but this shot was just for fun and that isn't the hair. Adding the Smurfs to the shot was Kathy's idea. She loves it.










Now for some other parts ... of ladies I have known



Sudbury, Suffolk 2005 - Julia








Talkin Tarn Cumbria 2004 Christy

I found this visit quite poetic in the sense that it was the same place you took me.







Sudbury, Suffolk 2005 - Hotel with Ellie








Houghton, Carlisle 2004
Jenny and Rebecca.

I met Rebecca in the city LL. After we had lunch together and you went back to work, I occasionally went for a coffee which is where I met her. I'm trying hard to recall the place as it wasn't one of the regular chain places. However it doesn't matter here, where it was. Fact is she used to chat with me when we had seen each other in there several times, always on a Friday afternoon. She was nice and could hold an intelligent conversation. Her business, which I won't disclose in any detail, allowed her flexibility in how she spent her time.

We just found each other interesting and struck up quite a close rapport. In fact, it was almost material for a book - that I never wrote. Two strangers, separated by twenty plus years in age and five hundred miles and yet we got on like a house on fire. By the time your March disclosure came around, we were very good friends. All those coffee place chats LL, made us feel like old friends despite the difference in years.

Rebecca traveled a lot and we often spoke of the places we had been. Then one day she invited me to her home on a Monday afternoon after I had left you. She had no idea about you of course. I had explained my presence in your city as being in the North on business trips. It fitted with my old work with the insurance company, so had the ring of authenticity about it.

When we drove out to her home I was quite surprised given her age, then thirty three. It was a large detached house backing onto  fields near but not on a development. It was very nicely furnished too. Rebecca volunteered that her parents had helped her buy the house but most of it was her own money. She was in fact quite a successful businesswoman LL, with her main base in Newcastle.

The inevitable happened at her home, she wanted to go to bed with me. A busy business woman with little or no time for any serious relationships, she nevertheless was a woman with all the sexual needs a healthy thirty three year old had. I was flattered at that early stage in my sexual adventures, to be wanted by someone like Rebecca.

That Monday afternoon while you were working away in your office, I was making love to Rebecca. She liked it, in fact she liked what I did for her enormously. After her third orgasm that afternoon her exact words were 'P you you have taken me places I never knew existed. You were so good inside me, so very good'. I noted down what she said, LL, of course. Even my memory is not that good with all that has passed since taken into consideration.

After that she wanted more of me. I stayed that Monday, but left on the Tuesday after all, I had two other ladies to 'see to'. One in Harrogate and another in Norfolk. However, Rebecca and I managed to see each other not only for those Monday coffees but when both our schedules allowed, I stayed over with her. Sometimes just the one night, sometimes two.

About three months down the line she said she had a fantasy. I asked her to tell me what it was. She told me that she had wondered what it would be like to have a threesome. That is her, me and a friend called Jenny. Rebecca during our solo encounters had turned out to be a lady who liked to try a lot of different positions LL. Well as they say variety is the spice of life and I enjoyed what we did as much as she did. 

An example beyond the 'normal' stuff. On one occasion Rebecca, who was very supple, stood facing me, both of us naked of course. Her back against her bedroom wall, she raised her left leg all the way up so it was resting on my right shoulder, or at least her ankle was. Having already aroused her in one classic way with my tongue I slipped inside her and we fucked with her having one leg on the ground and one pointing to the ceiling....and she came! You would never have managed it!!

I agreed to Rebecca's fantasy scenario after see a photo of Jenny. She appeared to be a slim shapely woman who Rebecca told me was just eighteen months younger than her. I guess a photo of me had been shown to Jenny.

Anyway, all three of us ended up naked in Rebecca's home one Monday afternoon. You, LL, never had a clue about these two women or any of the others, yet I was able to track your activities with ease. 

On that occasion we were in the bedroom, which faced the fields so no need to draw the drapes. Sun pored into the room lighting up the girls bodies. Jenny/Jen had as nice a figure as Rebecca. If anything marginally bigger breasts. They were both possessed of nice firm bodies and their boobs didn't 'roam' around like some I have known.

That afternoon was quite something LL. For one thing, as far as I know, neither of the girls had indulged in this manner and I hadn't for some time. Naturally the sight of their naked bodies had the required effect on me and I was erect as they sat on the end of Rebecca's bed. We had no specific plan between us and so I knelt before Rebecca who spread her legs for me and lay back on the bed, as she had done more than a few times, previously.

I suggested to Jen that she adopt a similar position and then I 'got to work'. Two women with their legs wide open and on their backs LL. I licked Rebeca's pussy until it had opened up nicely. My right hand and fingers played with Jen's pussy (who said men can't multi task!). I knew how, when and exactly where to coax Rebecca's clit to a the point of climax and so was able to manage her toward that point in time with what I was doing for Jen.

That too was coming to a head. They were both moaning, Jen's right leg was crossed over Rebecca's left one. Then one of them came. It was Rebecca. I got up Jen was looking up at me as I had stopped rubbing her pussy and clit, but her juices were flowing freely. A little changing over and I had Rebecca implaed on my cock as I lay on my back on the bed and she started gyrating her hips and pussy in a manner that pleased us both LL. Meantime Jen also straddled me an brought her pussy down toward my mouth. She was sticky and her pussy was nicely open, more so given her legs were either side of me.

I started licking Jen, while Rebecca went for  a ride further down my body. Jen started moaning again. I flicked licked and 'ate' her pussy and she loved it. I also had my hands on her breasts. It's a funny situation having your hands on the breasts and body of one woman while you are fucking, or being fucked by another. I rarely come when I am underneath but most women do, as did Rebecca...enjoying another orgasm. Jen quickly followed especially when she heard Rebecca moaning and panting.

I soon had both of them making the same sounds, the same panting and the ohh's as they came. Two sets of lovely legs that had beem gripping me either side, quivered while each were in the throes of their climaxes. Rebecca rolled off me and lay by my side. Then Jen did the same - she to my right Rebecca to my left. I shuffled down the bed and stood. Two lovely women laying side by side on the bed.

I looked at Jen, Rebecca and I had discussed a few things beforehand, and pulled her down the bed and lifted her legs. She didn't resist, she didn't want to. Seemingly transfixed by my erection, she watched as I slowly brought it to her pussy, placed it between her vaginal lips and slowly entered her. I hadn't expected any words or noises at that stage but she said, 'Oh yes, please P just make me come again'. Her voice was almost pleading. It crossed my mind that she hadn't had a man for a while and I was proved right in conversation, later.

And... so I fucked Jen slowly considerately all around inside her, teasing her pussy with my almost withdrawing a number of times and then plunging fully into her. Rebecca was rubbing her own pussy and watching us, part of her own fantasy. Then she got onto her hands and knees on the bed with her bottom close to where I was. She leaned over Jen and started licking Jen's boobs and nipples.

Jen was holding her legs high and wide. I continued fucking her keeping it slow and long. Loads of juices flowed from Jen's pussy making a lot of liquid noises. I put my hand between Rebecca's legs, found her pussy and slipped two fingers inside her. I know she loved what she was doing from our previous discussion and she also knew what was coming - her.

Jen came through the combination of my thick cock and Rebecca playing, licking and fondling her tits. Oh, oh Ohhhh! How many times have I heard that sound from a woman over the years since you LL. Too many to mention, but that was Jen's utterance when she came. Mouth wide open, eyes rolling upward, cramping and then shuddering as I withdrew.

Rebecca shuffled down the bed toward me, still on all fours with her arse in the air and her pink wet pussy on display waiting for me to plunge inside her. I didn't disappoint her. I gave her everything I had. Having managed to hold back from coming with Jen, I went for it with Rebecca. I wasn't sure she would come, but I had hit her G-spot in the past and I did this time and she did Come. I was still on my way so I continued hard and fast and then did something for the first time, for her. She gushed. Liquid, come juices the lot.

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh....she couldn't stop making that noise and still I went for it in among all that liquid...and I came, pumping, thickening inside her. Finally it all ended. Two exhausted women and one partially spent man. I lay between them, an arm around each. Their breasts snuggled against my chest and I kissed each in turn. All three of us lay there for a while, all three of us sticky and damp, but very satisfied.

It was only a quarter to four in the afternoon. Jen had two bathrooms upstairs and each of us cleaned up there. Jen was still in bathroom when I met Rebecca on the landing. We were in our underwear although Rebecca was topless. She walked up to me pressed her body against mine and we kissed. Her groin was pressed against mine and her breasts hard against my chest. I started to get aroused. Who wouldn't, although even I was surprised as only twenty minutes earlier I had been full on LL. 'My, my you are quite a man', Rebecca said with a mischievous look in her eye, 'best save it for later', she added.

I gave both her breasts a nice squeeze and we headed downstairs for a drink. There lay my camera and when Jen joined us, also topless. I asked if I could take some shots. Rebecca had planned ahaed and we were able to eat around six, having spent the rest of the afternoon talking all of us half naked and having a few drinks. Come six we sat down to eat, still in just panties and me in my boxers. Quite a sexy day really.

The girls watched a little TV while I cleared up. I was surprised that it was Jen that suggested we all head back to the bedroom, as she was the quieter one. Rebecca agreed and said she wanted to explore some other 'options'. I was intrigued, but also wondered if I would perform. I needn't have worried.

I stripped off my boxers and watched the girls wriggle out of their panties, slipping them down over their hips before kneeling either side of me and allowing me to caress their boobs in turn LL. I haven't said so yet, but they both had nice pairs, both with quite responsive nipples. They hardened under my touch quite readily. Their breasts were firm too so it was a delight to handle them. 

That in turn had an effect on me as I started getting an erection. It didn't go unnoticed by the girls. Jen smiled at me and Rebecca too my stlk in her hand and helped it along. Jen lowered her breasts over me and I licked her nipples and sucked them. Then I felt Rebecca's warm, wet mouth and lips close over my cock and she started sliding he lips up and down, up and down. That was uite heavenly and I was still alternating on Jen's tits with my mouth. A quick discussion, short and swet took place.

Jen and Rebecca changed places. Jen lowered herself onto my now full on erection and Rebecca also straddled me and offered her pussy up, or rather down onto my mouth. I guess you can figure the results of this configuration LL. What made it more interesting for me was the way Jen used her hips to ride me and also to allow my cock to explore every inch of her pussy. She had  anoce technique that made her come several minutes befor Rebecca. Instead of rolling off me however, she stayed put and I felt every single cramp of her climax and the way her pussy contracted against my cock. It was lovely. 

Rebecca's clit grew and grew in size. My tongue could feel its little tip with I stroked vigorously. Rebecca had a quite prominent clit so bring it to its point of fruition didn't take that much longer then it was more oh, oh ohhhs and ejection of cum. I decided to mount Rebecca while I was still hardand give her another climax, I knew if I timed it right she sometimes could come twice more if she was still cramping. I managed to get inside her. Her face was red, her expression one of mild surprise as she felt me go all the way in.

I thrust rapidly as I knew that would bring her on again and it did, moans and more cries and whimpers and she came. I still kept going. Why waste a good erection after all. That did it for Rebecca she came once more and then begged me to stop and let her ecover. She wasn't complaining of course - it wa just that I had exhausted her and her cum. 

During all of this Jen had lay alongside Rebecca, fondling her breasts and fingering her won pussy. As soon as I withdrew from Rebecca, Jen raised her legs and opened them wide. I switched horses, or rather pussy and rode my second one that evening. Jen's pussy was a little tighter, which was good for both of us, but particularly me as it stimulated me further. Because I had come that afternoon, my body had been in no rush to allow my sperm to rush out of me. 

With a good erection I was able to spend sometime between Jen's thighs fucking her until she came. I made a point of adjusting the angle so I came down on her clit. It seems from her vocals that I hit the spot often enough. I then lay on top of her, grabbed her shoulders and thrust really hard pulling her down onto me hard and fast from her where I held her shoulders. She screamed out that she was coming and then she did I eased up off her a bit leaning over with arms to support me and with one hand squeezed each of her tits hard. That made her start on a second coming to my surprise so I grabbed her legs and kneeling I thrust into her gain and again. Sure enough a second oozing of her cum arrived just as I finally ejaculated. Rebecca had recovered pretty much from her multiple orgasm and had watched Jen's comings. I knew Rebecca enjoyed it all because she told me that night in bed.

Jen slept in one of the other rooms. I think I had pretty much exhausted them both. When we went to bed eventually Rebecca fell asleep almost immediately. I got up around quarter past six the next morning and crept out of bed leaving Rebecca gently snoring in bed. Nothing loud but it was evident she was in a deep sleep

I was going to go down and make some tea just for me, when at the far end of the landing I saw Jen's door was ajar. I wasn't sure if she was awake and perhaps would also like tea, so I looked in on her. She was wide awake with the duvet just covering her lower half. She smiled at me and stretched her arms upward encouraging me toward her. I quietly closed the bedroom door slipped out of my boxers, while Jen flicked back the duvet to reveal all of her.

In a way it was a risk but I decided to take it. Always hard for me to refuse sex from an attractive woman when it's on offer. I knelt between her legs with my erection quite full. Jen took hold of it and slowly stroked it too and fro on her pussy until it became wet. With that lubrication she then used it on her clit to good effect coming quite soon after with her hand over her mouth to stifle her oh's. I slipped into her and thrusted and thrusted. I wasn't in the game of holding back this time and with various gyrations and hip thrusting Jen came again just before I did LL. I felt myself pumping into her unloading yet again.

Jen, and Rebecca were both good lays and Jen was good that morning, very good. The result of a good night's sleep I guess. I knew I was OK with Rebecca as she was off to Newcastle fairly early, so she wouldn't be making any demands on me. A quick clean up with some tissues and a kiss and a cuddle for Jen and I slipped downstairs and put the kettle on. All before seven in the morning.

I made tea for Rebecca and me. Jen said no, that she would pretend to still be asleep. I took tea to Rebecca who sleepily woke when I entered the bedroom. She sat up in bed displaying her lovely boobs and set her tae down on the bedside table Then I sat beside her and fondled her breasts, which she liked. We kissed and she asked if I would stay over that night, Tuesday. I made a play of thinking things through and told her that a couple of phone calls putting off meetings would do it. One was a genuine call as I had a meeting lined up with a builder.

Rebecca drank her tea and then glancing at the clock said she had better get going. She asked if Jen was up. I said I hadn't heard a sound. Rebecca showered and dressed. I borrowed a gown that just about fitted me, in a fluffy pink color! Then I got breakfast for the two of us. WE ate our simple breakfast and Rebecca gathered her stuff kissed me goodbye and drove off. 

I have no idea whether she thought Jen and I would do anything together and she didn't say so. I left Jen where she was for about an hour. Replied to some emails including one to you LL. Then I went back upstairs to Jen's room some two and half hours after our six thirty romp. She was awake and sitting up when I entered with tea, boobs fully on display. She laughed at my gown. I took it off and also my boxers and slipped into bed alongside her as she sipped her tea.

She was more than halfway down her mug of tea when I started fondling her breasts. She smiled and told me to be careful or I would make her spill her tea. I told her to drink up then. She did and then we both shuffled down in/on the bed and embraced, kissed and fondled each other. That had me going again I could feel the stirrings in my groin and I started to rise and thicken, not unnoticed by Jen.

She moved and kneeled between my legs, lowering her head and closing her mouth around my cock, LL. Sliding her soft mouth all along its length, she soon had me back to my full size. At which point she straddled me, lowered herself down and steered me inside her. Rocking to and fro from her hips in a really sexy movement she got herself into a real frenzy of movement. I could tell she was trying her utmost to make herself come, rubbing her clit hard on my pubic bone. Then she did and this time, unlike earlier, she let rip with her voice. That made me even more aroused if that were possible LL. 

Jen rolled off and said I could take her again … from behind which I  did. I'm not sure if she came, there was so much cum already there, but I know I sure as hell did. I was surprised I had 'it' in me, but I managed quite a reasonable spurt and enjoyed the after effects of ejaculating again, less than three hours from my last performance.

We both showered and dressed. After her breakfast I was kissed again by a woman in farewell with the parting remark that we must definitely do this again. I slept at Rebecca's that night and slept with her. On the Wednesday morning I headed south toward two other ladies who were carving my attention. On the Friday I headed back to you. 

It was another two months before all three of us got together - early September, which is when my two beauties posed for the shot above. 

Why did I head off with others LL? You never committed and you cheated. Two separate reasons, but combined also. I don't think you ever intended to settle with me and only realised what you had passed up on, too late. You have missed so much, in exchange for what? Boozy holidays in Spain, weekends eating and drinking over the border and making posts in which you attempt to persuade that you are happy with your lot. You aren't, that I know, not deep down you aren't.  You have messed your life up time and again with a selfess attitude and an impulsive behavior.

  
















Bottoms up, or to the fore, next LL …


Norfolk Home 2004 Denise








Florida 2006 Lisa








Boston, Mass., Studio 2007 - Dee









Denia, Spain 2006 Kate






San Francisco 2016 - Catherine




Keswick 2005 Debbie





Cambridge UK 2006 - Jane 

She knew what poetry in motion meant that morning!






Next up, or rather up and over, is a little movie of your ex in action LL, with a lady called Karen 
- just press play -









Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment