Monday, August 9, 2021

A Few Friends

For LL in the UK

Mainly from the rear, but not entirely in this shorter blog LL. 

A few friends from then and now, here and there, for you to consider. Stories below where I felt like writing.

 


Norwich 2004

Jackie







Newcastle 2005 - Hotel

Hands on waitress. Her hands on me, mine on her LL. Her name was Lorraine  and she was a pleasure to handle.
Norfolk 2004

On the Norfolk Broads with ...a broad LL. This little lady, she was three inches taller than you, is Chris. I met her near where she lived in Stalham and we regularly went out to the Broads that year. She knew her way around the out of the way areas, where she invited me to know my way around and inside her. Nice lay was Chris. She liked it long a slow with a big burst toward the end which made her come...more than once. Naughty lass, but she did like her sex and more importantly once we were intimately acquainted she loved me....inside her.






Barcelona 2007

Illeana and her lovely boobs.

They were always straining against her blouses and she loved me releasing them. That wasn't the only release she enjoyed getting from me though LL.





Paris 2006

Aimee (and me) in her love-nest apartment. She didn't mind me taking shots of her clothed, partly clothed as above, or totally naked. That day she wore panty hose but no panties. The black outfit she wore made her look sophisticated and she was. When she was naked some ten minutes after this shot she was a total tiger. In fact I had scratches, minor ones, on my back to prove it. Lovely legs, breasts and a nice tight pussy made for some very fun afternoons. Aimee was my very first client come lover in Paris, long before I had my apartment there. She was a cum lover too as she exuded loads of the stuff when she came LL. No way was she near 'drying up'.





Boston, Mass. 2018

Taken in Boston - a dear friend's home. Her name is Drew and she is still seeing me regularly.

Maine 2009

Shirelle, yes that's her name LL, at the shore in Maine. Not many folk in that State so there are lots of beaches where you can indulge in a little skinny dipping and whatever takes your fancy afterward. I took her fancy and she took mine, several times that day. Nothing like a day by the seaside is there!





Queensland, Australia 2009

I fell on my feet and several Aussie women on my first trip there LL. This was one of them. A brief encounter I guess you might call it, but pretty darn good nevertheless. She had three days left of her stay when I arrived, but we crammed in a fair few fucks in that time. She loved me cramming it in...again and again. Her name is Melissa.

Nice ass and lovely large, firm tits which hardly moved as I thrusted.




 
Hingham, Norfolk 2005

Kim #3 at rest after some bedroom athletics one afternoon in 2005. I hadn't worn her out LL, she just liked those moments after very satisfying sex, to relax and take in the pleasure she had received and enjoyed.  I was off to make tea, how mundane, when I decided to take this quick shot. That wasn't the only shot aimed in her direction that day. She later asked for one all over her boobs and face. She got it!






Sirmione, Italy 2015

Fiorella's pubic hair, which I have told her looks like a feather growing upward from her pussy. Once I mentioned that to her we were into her laying naked on the bed blindfold and me arousing her with the judicious use of....no not a feather, but her make up brush. 

It certainly had the required effect. brushing her hips, inner thighs and breasts. I watch as her nipples/engorge and become quite erect and she never knows where I'm going to touch her next....

The whole exercise always has resulted in a very wet pussy that enables me to slide in without difficulty. Fiorella is a thresher too. That is she threshes and thrashes about while we are making love, far better than a passive lover.

We were friends first from about 2012/13 and lovers from late 2015.








Rome, Italy 2016

Yes, LL Italy again. This time it is another 'F'. Her name is Fabrizia and she was a client. She lived in what can best be described as a small palazzo or palace. To me it was a lovely place, the architecture, the furnishings and I was to discover the mistress of the palazzo. It made a great backdrop for the photos she required, almost too much of a backdrop. 

Fabrizia didn't mess around either. After the first consultation meeting and checking a few of my references (previous clients) she asked me back, ostensibly for the shoot, which I diligently undertook. I enjoy them and I enjoy photographing women, among other subjects. The former have favored me so many times I almost forget LL, but I don't. I treasure each and every memory of them.

Fabrizia is not a memory though she is alive and kicking and looking forward to when I can get back to Italy. The only kicking she has done is to remove her shoes, panties and sometimes kicking in the air ... on her back LL. Now, back to that second visit.

She greeted me at the door and we said hello Italian style and in Italian. Fabrizia is in her forties and bereft of a husband. In fact I'm playing with words. She is a widow. I placed my camera gear on the floor of the lovely cool hall and we had a brief chat about where to take the shots. The answer was upstairs - she said the light was better there. I smiled inwardly LL as she had flirted at our first meet and held onto me at the door, when I arrived, just that little bit longer than was necessary.

Fabrizia said she would make coffee and I collected my bags and waited for her to show me the way. She reappeared with a tray and two coffees and I followed her up the wide shallow marble stairs. We arrived in what was without a doubt her bedroom. We sat and drank our coffee and I asked her how she wanted the shoot to unfold. What shots, what locations, inside, outside etc.

She had worn what you see above LL plus a jacket when I arrived so most of her was covered apart from her legs. She wasn't a slim young thing, neither was she fat. In fact as far as I could make out she was quite shapely, but more mature than those younger women. She took off her jacket when we sat down. She on the bed, me on one of the chairs in the room.

I took the shot above around that time. The original includes her face of course. It was difficult not to have my eyes drawn to her generous breasts and great cleavage LL. The shoot or what little there was apart from some quite intimate photos took place later. Fabrizia stood, put her coffee down, shrugged the straps off her shoulders and pulled the whole affair down. First she revealed her boobs fully then she undid a side zip on her dress, wriggled out of that and let it drop to the floor. She was naked - no panties - no nothing.

By now I had stood and removed my shirt and was in the throes of removing my trousers. Why? Because as she undressed she told me that I was there under false pretences and that my referees had spoken at length, not just about my photography but also about how I satisfied them. Fabrizia wanted exactly the same.

I am easily aroused L in the presence of a sexy and attractive looking woman and Fabrizia told me she liked what she saw, looking down at my groin. I told her she looked great and then we were on the bed making love. She came, then she mounted me rode hard and came again. The third way, from behind didn't take place on this occasion as I mounted her a second time and banged into her hard until we both erupted. She all over me and me right inside her.

Nobody was expected so we cuddled on the bed and kissed. Fabrizia dozed for some  time and eventually I joined her closing my eyes. I'm not sure how long we were like that but when I stirred she was spooned almost against me. I closed the gap, put my arm around her and caressed her boobs. I became erect and I knew she was awake when se eased her legs apart and let my erection rest along the furrow of her pussy which became wet and welcoming quite quickly. A little jiggling around LL and I was inside her again. We made love again, slowly at first, but ending on quite a crescendo for Fabrizia. A crescendo of her moans and a flood of her cum. She must have been without a guy for quite some time.

I spent the whole day there. Took the shots I mentioned, went out to dinner and slept with her that night and pretty much every time I have been in Rome since 2015.





Florida 2006

Called in on a lady I knew from my business transactions over in Edgemont Drive (that's in FM LL) one day LL, to follow up on some paperwork. I had just bought another property in Cape Coral - I still own it too. Remember that place LL?

I had known Carly since 2005 - by that I mean in a business sense. That Saturday when I called by in shorts and tee, she came to the door in a beach wrap and bikini. She had been sitting out back in her lanai having coffee and enjoying the sun before it got to hot.

She offered me coffee and told me to take a seat outside which I did. We chatted through the open patio doors while her coffee machine made all sorts of guttural noises. Then I heard the soft noise of liquid being poured into mugs. Carly appeared looking really nice in that bikini carrying two mugs. She set them down then set herself down, not opposite me but by the side of the table where I sat angled toward me. That meant I was pretty much looking straight at her head to toe.

As you can see above LL, Carly was tall with long dark brown hair. A brunette just like Carole the lady you slagged off. There three differences though, four if you count the fact I hadn't met Carole at that point in time. Those differences were that she had a tan, she was younger than Carole and her boobs were definitely of a different order to Carole's nice but small pair. That in essence was what I was facing. We talked and after having drunk about a third of her coffee, Carly fetched the paperwork.

We went through it all over the next half hour and also went through another two mugs of coffee. One each. Finally, it was done both the paperwork and the coffee. Carly used  a phrase when she asked me the next question which I found unusual coming from an American. She asked if I was footloose and fancy free. I smiled and replied that I didn't know if I was footloose but I was certainly fancy free. 

Any plans for the day was her next question. Nothing definite was my reply. It was like a little gentle fencing LL. Carly would say something and I would reply obliquely. The further it went the more innuendo there was. That all led …. to her bedroom. I had no idea at that point whether she was married, divorced or separated. Turned out she was single.

The air con was on, the blinds were drawn the ceiling fan was turning as we both stripped off in Carly's bedroom. We spent most of the rest of the morning caressing each others bodies and fucking each other LL. Her boobs were everything they appeared to be - great size, firm and very, very responsive. Equally, her long legs easily accommodated me between them and were also capable of some pretty flexible positioning while I was in her

Laying on her back the first time she smiled up at me as I eased myself inside her slowly and considerately. Then thrusting, squeezing her boobs and rubbing her clit as I went deep, brought her in a frenzy of her pumping against me, to a full on orgasm. Her cum oozed out of her pussy. She panted her chest heaved and even with that tan her face was flushed LL

I was told that was lovely by Carly, then she looked down where I was still kneeling between her thighs and saw that I was still very much erect. She drew her legs up some, then I put my arms beneath them and they went way back and way wide. Her breasts were bracketed by her thighs. Everything, or rather one thing was at a different angle now. Pointing up at me, wet, pink and open. I entered again LL and plunged into Carly's depths. 'God, you are thick P', she said. I was going slowly in and out, in and out. Herjuices increasing making the whole thing quite sensual and sensitive for both of us.

At this angle I was coming down gently on her clit. Each time I did she let out a little gasp. It was a bit of a tease really. Hitting it rubbing it a little then backing away again. I reached down to hold her breasts LL and at the same time upped the tempo of my thrusts. Carly started emitting moans and then oh, oh, oh. I went faster and faster I wanted to come. I was pumping her really rapidly now. Her mouth opened wide, she cried out, her eyes rolled and she came.

While she still making a sound that sounded like sobbing, I continued. Then I felt the familiar, very familiar, rush deep in my groin as I approached ejaculation, feeling my sperm rush up and then out into Carly.

We stayed in bed and she rolled on top of me, not for more sex but to kiss me. I caressed her and squeezed her bottom a few times while her firm boobs were spread across my chest. You LL, couldn't be further from my mind at that time. We stayed in each other's arms wrapped together talking and kissing for best part of another hour. Then we got up and I followed Carly's delectable body into the shower for more tactile fun.

We went to lunch on Sanibel - guess where LL!

The photo was taken about four days later early one evening as the sun was going down. Do I still see her? You would think not after nearly fifteen years, but I did bump into her in Edison Mall in 2016. She had married and she had divorced. We had coffee in the food hall and did a lot of catching up. We each had a marriage under our belts after all - one divorce and widowerhood in my case. Carly is now forty seven but looks just as great dressed and undressed. From that you can draw your won conclusions LL. Life was never, is never and I don't ever intend for it to be dull.








  
London 2007

Jess or Jessica. On occasions daughters have followed in their mother's footsteps, both in having photos taken and also the extra curricular activity that has followed. Jess was one that did although from my point of view it was entirely unexpected.

I had photographed mom and being a divorcee and my having been recommended for something more than my photography, we ended up in bed together. Mom was fifty four, tall, elegant, looked ten years younger and had a need that she wanted satisfied. I satisfied it several times and on a fair few occasions. Jess her daughter didn't live at home. She had her own place also in London. I met her a few times when taking photos at mom's house...not when mom and I were even more connected!

I guess she had gotten hold of my number because one morning she called me on my landline over there in London - my apartment number. Her first words were that I was hard to get hold of. True, in 2007 I was travelling over here in the US quite a lot and all over Europe. Jess caught me when I had just returned from a trip to France. She wondered if I would take her photograph. Her mom was wealthy, but Jess much less so in her own right and told me she couldn't pay much. I'm not one to say no to a pretty girl LL and told her that I was sure we could sort something out. 

I arranged to meet her at her flat the next morning.

Not sure what I expected, but when I arrived and she opened the door to me LL it wasn't what I imagined or expected. First of all she was dressed head to toe in red, which made quite an impact on the eye That wasn't the only thing that impacted upon me either. The red outfit was skin tight. That is, it clung to every feature of her body and every nook and cranny.

She beckoned me in LL and I had the pleasure of watching a perfect ass proceed before. Jess swung her hips a little, not too blatantly, just enough to let me that there was interest there. Out of the lobby into the lounge area and she turned around. I couldn't see her finer details in the darker area of the lobby, but now in the bright light of the lounge pretty much everything was on display merely covered by that figure hugging red outfit.

At first I had thought it was all one piece but it wasn't. There were tight pants and a very tight top. There were also two very prominent feature inside the top, both mounted by two much smaller prominent features LL. You can probably imagine what was going through my mid at the time … and it wasn't coffee. However, that is what I got in response to the question about what I would like to drink. 

I dumped my camera bag on the kitchen floor. The flat was open plan. We sat on two kitchen stools at the counter both turned toward each other, that red blaze of colour filling my view and what lay beneath it. We drank our coffee and I talked photographs. Straight away LL, I could tell Jess's heart wan't in it as regards photos. When I asked about what kind of shots she wanted, she told me whatever I thought.

But she shuffled her stool closer to me so that our knees were touching. Then looking at me asked if I was really single. I told her I was. From that I surmised she had gotten that info from her mom. Jess put her hands on both my knees and said that she had asked me to come to her place under false pretences. By all means I could take her photo any way I wished, but she said she was more interested in my prowess in bed.

My reply LL was simple. I told her there's only one way to find out.

That was when she took her red top off. They were superb, just as I thought they would be. Her breasts as you can see were perfect...or as you used to say 'perfick'. Photo opportunity apart from anything else so I had her stand by her window and I took several shots of which the above is just one. That particular camera took eight fps (frames per second), so I got every little movement from several angles. Not that there was much movement LL as they appeared to be very firm.

Jess was coming up to thirty one that year and undoubtedly very much in her prime sexually. After the photos and still topless, she took my hand and led me along the short passageway to her bedroom. While I stripped off. Jess, with her back to me, gradually rolled those extremely tight but stretchable pants of her down to her ankles then she pulled each leg off in turn.

Next minute she was all over me. So fast I almost couldn’t believe it LL. Her body against mine (pretty much - her boobs acted like buffers!), her lips against mine. Kissing, feeling her tongue darting in and out of my mouth, exploring, sexy. 

I caught her fervour LL and my hands were on her back caressing her all over down to what was a very curvy tight little ass. As we ceased the kissing phase, Jess left her arms around my neck and leaned back her hands clasped behind my neck. Up until now my erection had been pinned in a vertical position hard against Jess's tummy. When she leaned back she did two things. One she allowed my erection to slip between her her thighs and two, she started moving two and fro with her breasts allowing her nipples to rub against my chest. I watched them harden in direct proportion to the degree with which her pussy was becoming wetter and wetter in anticipation.

Lust took over very quickly LL. She wanted me desperately that I could tell and I was so hard at the sight of her naked body, achingly so that I almost pushed her onto the bed...but I didn't. That's not my way unless a woman wants it to be. Instead of ending up on the mattress Jess turned around and asked me to fondle her boobs - there was no way I was going to refuse, was there LL! So I didn't... and I did. I didn't refuse and I cupped both her breasts in my hands and caressed lifted and squeezed, brushing her  hard nipples along the way.

She accommodated my cock between her legs und allowed it to nestle between the lips of her pussy. The neck is a very erogenous zone. I kissed hers flicking her long hair to ne side. Then kissed her again under each ear. She moaned, her pussy was soaking now and open. Jess arched her back a little and my tip rested in her entrance.

I wasn't sure how she wanted this to go in terms of position, but that was resolved when she sat on the end of her bed, lay back and raised her legs. Entering was a doddle after our foreplay LL and when I came down on her the third time she came. Apparently, she told me afterward, I had stimulated her clit so much she was right on the edge when I started thrusting. I had continued after she came until she headed that way twice more. She could certainly shout too as well as produce copious amounts of cum.

We switched position and after a short break she sat on my legs and used her mouth to bring me back to my full length and breadth, then she lowered herself on me and rocked and rolled during almost all the 'work'. For my part my hands were free, her breasts were full and firm and her nipples could have poked my eyes out. I put my hands to work, one on each of her tits and do you know what LL...she came again.

It was quite a morning because, although I wept semen on her and in her, I hadn't come. We finished more or less as we started when I took her fully from behind. She stood at the end of the bed, legs apart and bent right I over. I came, in fact I produced a positive fountain on that occasion.

Most of the morning was gone by the time we had kissed and cuddled afterward and then squeezed into her shower together for a little more tactile fun. It was a short time afterward that she said that she knew why her mom liked me. I just smiled.

She wanted me back. I went back … to both of them, but not at the same time.

Like mother like daughter LL! 






Norfolk 2004

This is a favorite shot of mine taken in the Fall of 2004 of a lovely woman called Ella. She was perfection personified LL, a very beautiful woman at age thirty one. The shot was taken at my Norfolk home. early October 2004. The original has her full face, of course.







France 2006

I have to admit that I applied a slight filter to this shot at Nathalie's request. I remember it well as she sat with me on her couch, topless and after having had sex once, going through the photos I had taken off her. She particularly liked this one amongst other. Can't say that I'm not pleased with it either - wonderful memories and we went back to bed for a little more activity that day. Nathalie was a commission to whom I had been recommended by a friend in London.

Nathalie was thirty four at that time and I was invited to her country home for the shoot. Her country place was west of Paris near Chartres, a pleasant enough drive out of Paris and not too far. I played about with her photos with Photoshop while I stayed with her. She loved the version above and the original. It was taken in her bedroom wile she was drying off a little dampness from the shower, before climbing into bed with me LL. You said it might be easy. It was, and even easier France.
Not my first there that was earlier back in 2005 and definitely not my last.

You have seen Nathalie before, but as there have been so many since you strayed, you can be forgiven for not remembering.



Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©










No comments:

Post a Comment