Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Thoughts and Memories

 For LL in the UK


They say you see a partner’s true colours when they break with you...that is, not you with them, just to clarify that statement. That was certainly the case with you LL. Your true colours soon reared their ugly little heads.

I will acknowledge that at first you had your doubts before parting permanently and for my part I gave you enough rope to hang yourself with.

Remember - that you said you had made the wrong decision in leaving - you had?

Remember - that you gloated about your new man …and his legs, of all things! That made me laugh at the time.

Remember - you stole jewellery that wasn’t rightfully yours, morally or in any other way?

Remember - how you accused me of being ‘crazy’?

Remember - how you went behind my back on a number of occasions

Remember - how you said I had no friends. A cruel remark if true - but it wasn't. Luckily for me, I never introduced you to any of them, but my close male buddies, especially over here have heard all about you!

They were some of your true colors LL. Not all, but enough for me to know that I had a close shave with you...not you with me, as you once tried to say. I always thought that latter remark was you justifying to yourself the mistake you made in 'leaving'...as you thought you had.

Fact is, you made the biggest mistake of your life, but will never admit it because you can't. It is part of the shell you wrap yourself in.You are like an egg, hard on the outside, but completely without any firm structure on the inside. Insecurity has plagued your life and your psyche, much of it as a result of your own decisions and impulsive nature.

Yet all of that needn't have been, nor the 'separation' you are now forced into. I'm not separated and you wouldn't have been if you were here, instead of there.

Could I have trusted you if you had returned? That is the sixty four million dollar question isn't it. That would have depended on you and to some extent me, given I followed your lead and then some.

My true colors were the one's you saw before we parted. I haven't changed. I am the same man I was with you and pretty much the same man I was with both my wives. What I did to you after we parted was to merely teach you a lesson, that you can't use and toss men aside without some come back. It had nothing to do with who I am, despite you kidding yourself that it was. 

You once talked of my 'revenge'. I'm not that vindictive so I never sought revenge, although in a way that was achieved through what I created after you had gone from my life. I live a superb life, a wealthy one and an extremely happy one. I have many friends, male and female, never want for company and I have so many interests, I wonder how I once worked. 

After your last revelation in late October 2005 you asked if we could still be friends. At that time there was no way I was going to allow that. Maybe now, but then you have had the opportunity to contact me for over fourteen years so I don't think it is going to happen soon, or ever. Your man will be 'gone' before you and indeed before me, but by then it will be too late.

I am enjoying the winter in the sun, here in Florida, writing, sailing, fishing etc etc and enjoying some very nice company in the bedroom. Come the Spring, I'll be heading to my ranch in New Hampshire. That is probably only a matter of six to eight weeks away. Care to join me? Nothing is impossible you know, if you put your mind to it.

I recall certain things about you that I thought were far from perfect. Perhaps I will remind you in a future blog. These are in addition to the points mentioned above, of course, but then none of us are perfect. Just that some are more imperfect than others.

I'm just off to Bonita Springs to see a friend, maybe a little late for coffee but what the hell. Have a nice day ma'am...what's left of it over there and....

… check this link out:

https://pleasureforboth.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-question-of-need.html


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment