Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Into My Lap


For LL in the UK
More....

… ladies, more women that have been in my life and in front of my cameras. Sixteen years can accommodate an awful lot of shoots and photographs LL, which is how I am able to post so many. It also accommodated a great many partners as well.

I think, given the way you used to try and change me in small ways and then thought you could play away behind my back, you would be surprised at how many women pretty much threw themselves at me, young and not so young. The latter I wasn't too surprised at but the former was quite a novelty to me. Not having been with some young women since I had been a young man.

In this blog there are quite a few young women, but not all. I define young as under thirty five for these purposes. The first two qualify as meeting that criterion.


Un corps frémissant est une invitation au voyage...





Sophie - Dereham, Norfolk 2005

Started out taking her photo at her request back in late November 2005, but then layer by layer we or rather Sophie reached this stage. It was a real pleasure to take the shots, but I wasn't anticipating what came next at all. It all seemed quite straightforward at the outset. Sophie had/has one of the prettiest faces I have come across and it was a pleasure just to take head shots of her sporting different expressions.

However, the dress she was wearing came off and on her instruction with no reluctance on my part I unzipped her. What she wore beneath is what you see above...nothing much! Then she gradually peeled the top down her body as I continued to take photos of which the one above is part. Fact is LL, Sophie didn't stop there she took the whole thing off and despite our age difference asked me to take her to bed. I joined her in her nudity and we spent sometime caressing and exploring each others bodies.

I made her come and then made love to her both from the front and then from behind. She told me afterward two things - one, she preferred older men and two, the way I had made love to her was like nothing she had experienced before. In fact she uttered what are now classic word to me - 'Where did you learn to make love like that!'





Katie - Necton, Norfolk 2005

Katie was, by any measure, a really slim woman and in her very early thirties. I was once involved as a partner in a sports club back in the late nineties for several years. I allowed the other two partners to buy me out when my wife passed away LL. One of the young women that helped behind the bar there was Katie.

I met Katie by chance in 2005 and by chance she was single, and by chance she rather took to me. By now she was in her early thirties and no longer the girl I first knew in her early twenties, nor did she look like it either, having filled out in all the right places. Having learned about my photography and the fact I was still learning, she invited me over to her rented home in another nearby Norfolk village which will remain nameless





Karen - Wymondham 2004

I was a regular, very regular visitor at Carole's in Wymondham during 2006 as you were aware LL. I have often asked myself why I only sent you shots of her and not all the other women in my life at the time. Maybe it was because I still harboured some thought of you coming back after you realised your 'mistake'. You never did of course, partly because of pride, partly fear and partly because you can never make the right decisions.

It was fortunate bearing in mind Carole, that not only did I meet Karen in 2004, but that she had moved to Newton Flotman by the time the former joined my ongoing entourage LL. Karen worked as a beautician, but not a run of the mill one in a store or beauty parlor. She catered to a fairly exclusive clientele mainly based in London.

The photo was taken in her kitchen, but using Photoshop, I have removed the background. I rather like it, but then I'd be mad (as a red blooded male) if I didn't. Nice butt, a very nice butt and her breasts were pretty darn good too. That day, the day I took this shot she was being a bit cheeky. Excuse the pun, but she was great fun both in and out of bed. No panties and no bra that day.



Jenny - Norwich 2004

At  the same time that Karen and I had just started enjoying a relationship, Jenny popped onto my radar via a friend of a friend. It was also a via a recommendation. I'll leave to guess what that was for. Jenny's 'excuse' was that she would like me to take some photographs of her. I agreed. I needed the practice back then and taking shots of attractive women was no hardship - in fact as you might have guessed I enjoyed it.

I drove to her place. I put Norwich in the caption but it was in fact at a place just to the north of the City called Horsham. Only the day before I had been with karen in every sense of the word. Jenny answered her door and I went in. I carried just my camera and two lenses. One for general shots and an 80mm for portraits. Jenny went through the pretence of the photos and then invited me to have a lokk around. Inevitably we went upstairs.

I guess I should tell you how she was dressed that June. Basically she had a tee short on, with no bra beneath. That was quite obvious from tow quite perky nipples. Other than that she was wearing a cotton skirt. When I followed her up the stairs I was pretty sure but not convinced that she wasn't wearing any panties.

By the time we ended up in her bedroom and there were only two, she had removed her tee shirt and I was invited to take some shots of her top half which she checked with me by standing right alongside me. We both knew where this was going to end and it did. Off came her skirt, off came my gear and soon we were humping happily on the bed you see above LL. I took the shot you see just before I joined her on her bed.






Erica - Florida 2006

Lovely woman isn't she LL. This shot was taken in May of that year on another of my trips here. It was also one of the first of  my Florida shoots (that I was paid for). To be honest when Erica stripped off that day in her parent's place, I could have easily foregone payment for my efforts in taking her photographs. It had been pure pleasure.

Erica was in her early thirties. Her parents were on vacation in Europe. She was horny by the time I had finished up and she let it be known in no uncertain terms or ways. Not having been laid, she said, for quite some time she was just submitting to her needs. It was around that point in the day and conversation that I took the shot above and some after that, when she removed the lower half of that bikini.

Was I going to act all professional and refuse her advances? Of course not. Not when faced with a body like Erica's and a body that was on offer. Apart from some quite athletic sex, I remember she had the smoothest silkiest skin that it has ever been my pleasure to touch and caress. Her breasts especially were very responsive to my touches and caresses, resulting in a response elsewhere as well. There some quite naughty young women out there LL and I stumbled across (and on!) more than a few on my travels and through my photography.




Evie - London 2005

This shot was taken in Eva's home. Eva or Evie as she liked, and likes, to be called is Hungarian by birth, although she has lived in London for many years now. I still see Evie occasionally. Back when this shot was taken we stumbled across each other and then she was living in Highgate in a fairly modest property. The shot above was taken there with the help of some daylight. At the time it was one of the best shots I had ever taken. I was quite proud of myself. I guess you could say I was developing, if you'll excuse the pun.

A little work with Photoshop enhanced it even more.

As to Evie, she didn't need to develop. As far as I was concerned she was perfect. Quite a fiery beast in bed though and those boobs of hers were superb. I took this in the July of 2005, only a matter of weeks before I took you to Cyprus LL...on your final test. You failed.

I met Evie when I was taking a break at St Katherine's Dock while sorting a few things out regarding my apartment. We ended up sharing a table at the pub I chose for lunch. It was heaving with few if any seats. Any way we got to chatting and to cut a long story short, I ended up in her bed. I spent more than a few trips staying over with Evie and I guess from the photo you can see why. She loves that shot, by the way. I loved her for her personality and her body, although if I'm honest the latter held a good deal of sway over my thinking.




Alina - Sorrento 2006

A wonderful Italian woman that I met while sorting out my property purchase in Sorrento. I had made quite a pile from the development of the six properties I built in Norwich and because of connections with Sorrento decided to buy there. Those connections had nothing to do with you but everything to do with my wife off thirty plus years.

Alina worked in a local restaurant that I frequented on a very regular basis. When it was quiet she used to sit and talk with me and I would teach her a little English while she corrected my Italian. I liked her and she came to like me. that is how she ended up in my shower sitting on the floor of it thus enabling the shot above. that was our first time but not our last by a long way. The shower she took was 'after the event'.

The event was hot, she was hot, and very passionate in a way only Italian women are.






Emma - London 2005

I don't think I need to say more. I have mentioned her on quite a few occasions. She was my near neighbor in Docklands.


Elena - London 2006





Jamie - Thetford, Norfolk 2004

I like this shot as Jamie is 'leading me astray'. Down deep into Thetford Forest. To be fair I told her about my secret place there and she wanted to 'use' it.

I guess the best description of our 'relationship' was that of fuck buddies. She didn't want much from me, just sex and she had a fair old appetite for it LL. Jamie was in her early forties and unmarried. She had never married but I know that she had a fair few relationships under her belt.

We met of course via 'our' dating site. She was one of the women you thought I was 'talking' to. On that score you were right, even if you were wrong about pretty much everything else. I remember that day well. It was sunny bright an Jamie led me into a secluded part of the pines. It can be qite dark in there even on a sunny day. Loads of needles, pine needles that is, on the ground, soft and springy. Jamie was desperate for a fuck according to my notes.

So much so that she  had already taken her panties off. No stripping she just lay back with that dress hoisted around her middle and her legs wide apart and slightly raised. I lowered my trousers, didn't take them off, and placed me head between her thighs. She always liked to be licked until she came first. Then I was allowed int her hallowed entrance.

She was always a little tight at first but once in the pleasure was mutual. She went on and on about my thickness and I told her how great it felt to be in her pussy - it did, I wasn't lying. It was just the right amount of 'tension' to make sex with her superb every time. Occasionally we would have a quickie after a night   out and before she got home to her partner. Often at the back of somewhere up against a wall. Exciting days LL.

Funny thing is  when she approached me on the internet I nearly passed. She persisted and there we were...good friends and great fuck buddies.



Emmanuelle - France 2006

The lady who took me for a long walk on the west coast of France then wanted to get laid, LL. No bra, no panties, just that virginal dress. She was no virgin though, not the way she behaved that day.

Nice legs and even better breasts. I was amazed how flexible she was among the dunes and I think Marram Grass. warm and windy it might have been but we were sheltered, hidden and going at it more than I though she would manage.

One, two, three times, with a lengthy rest between two and three. Me on top, her on top and finally taking her from behind. Between two and three she fell asleep on the sand. When she woke, she kissed me and worked me up to my full length and rigidity, while I prepared her by massaging her pussy until it was nice and wet.

We made love and on this occasion I came leaving what little I had inside her. She came right after me. I withdrew when she did and then watched as her upturned pussy contracted a fair few times pushing her cum out as it did. For some reason, I found that very sexy.











Chloe - Necton 2004

This shot was completely and utterly innocent. A photo of a friend of a friend's daughter. I met her two years later when she was anything but utterly innocent.

It was a Saturday morning in 2006 and I having nothing to do wandered over to the market at Swaffham, for two reasons. One, to buy a few items of food and two, because I often bumped into friends there (the ones you never said I had - how little you knew, and it was a good thing I didn't introduce you to them).

I  was wandering around the market when I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Chloe. We stood and chatted. She told me she no longer lived with her parents and had her own place. I guess she was just over thirty then. Her parents had an enormous place so I sort of understood why she had stayed, despite her working in London. We decided to continue our conversation over coffee, but when we arrived at the little cafe that most folk went to it was packed. Chloe did consider inviting me to her place for coffee as it was just a short walk from the town centre, but told me her fellow apartment owners were a little nosey. I suggested a pub but she didn't want that - there five to choose from.

In the end she wondered if we could go to my home and have a quiet conversation and coffee there. I told her we could, but I was a little puzzled that she wanted to go seven miles to have coffee and a conversation. We walked to my car and I drove home.

That day Chloe was wearing a cotton dress much like the one above but of course in a different colour and pattern. I fired up the coffee machine when we arrived. Thank goodness was a coffee drinker, although tea was readily to hand. I left her to wander around while I brewed up. Unlike some dresses Chloe's unbuttoned at the front. No back zipper.

When she reappeared from wandering around upstairs she came back into the kitchen from the hall. I was just around the corner by the sink pouring the coffee, black at that stage. I leaned out to find Chloe standing there her dress unbuttoned to the waist. She stood in the doorway smiled and ran her finger down from her neck to her waist. It was then that I noticed there was no bra impeding her finger's journey LL.

Her we go again, I thought at the time. Do I, or don't I? When she shrugged her arms out of the dress exposing her boobs fully there was no question as to what I would do or to whom. Hidden beneath her fairly loose fitting dress were a pair of the most perfect breasts. The coffee was forgotten as Chloe continued to unbutton her dress all the way down until it fell on my pantile floor. No panties, a naked body that looked superb and an undoubted invitation to sex. No wonder we forgot the coffee!

I followed her naked body upstairs. It was almost as good from the back as the front. Once we reached my bedroom Chloe was all over me LL. Turned out she was one very horny woman. She had my clothes off in a matter of minutes. As she knelt down pulling my trousers and pants off she came face to face with my erection which she sucked on for a short while then took me right into her throat. It was like being inside her. Warm wet and soft and her tongue stroking me.

Shortly after she stood then lay on the bed with her legs apart, the thought crossed my mind tat you can never tell. I wouldn't have put Chloe in the 'promiscuous' bracket at all. maybe she wasn't but she certainly seemed like it that day. I leaned over and licked pussy in return for what she had done to me, not enough to make her come though. Just sufficient to have her well aroused. I think doing that made her really desperate to fuck her.

She almost pulled me on top of her she wanted it soo much. I gave it to her the way she wanted, fast and hard. Having aroused her before and then slamming into her the climax when it came was quite quick. I had hardly started before she was bucking, trying to bring her legs together and cramping. I watched her tummy. Her muscles couldn't stop contracting for a while. The result was cum all over me and the bed. Not mine LL, but hers. I was nowhere near ready to leave my deposit.

I stayed inside her, stayed hard and fondled, squeezed and sucked both her breasts.

Then we did it all over again, to satisfy me in the main, but I managed to conjure another orgasm from her. After that she just wanted sex with me whenever, nothing more. No meals out no gifts, juts me making love to her. She said that she had never had an older man before and hadn't realised what she was missing. Her experience up until me had been more of the 'wham, bam and thank you ma'am' variety.

As you can see LL I was never without a lover and I hardly had to go looking for one either!










Emma - North Walsham 2004

She had experienced a fairly rough time with a separation then a divorce and was seeking a little loving when she approached me, via the Internet. Rather like you LL Emma was in a bit of a mess when I met her and she rather clung to me once we had met.

I was quite kind to her and of course we made love on a number of occasions but having you in a similar place, with a dysfunctional family, was enough and I eventually let Emma down lightly and moved on. I was still in part hoping you would commit, but of course you never did. I have had a few regrets, but I am sure when you reflect on things you have had far more, given where I am in life compared to you.






Jane - Lynford, Norfolk 2005

Jane was everything you weren't in many ways LL. First of all she was a lot younger, more attractive, single (completely) and very sexy. Add to that her sense of fun, being independently financially well off and it would have been a perfect match for me if I had been say twenty years younger.

This photo was taken in Jane's back garden. Needless to say it was completely private and part of the forest encroached onto her land at the far end where this was taken. Hence the pine needles.

Jane had a lively life and a flat in London, so we had a fair bit of 'fun' in both locations. I will leave all that to your imagination in this instance. Let's just say she had a healthy appetite and one I was able to sate and satisfy. She did wonders for me as well....










Kath - Shipdham 2004

Hard to believe that right close by in the next village was this lady who was working at the place I used to get the salt for my water softener. After my wife died and I had set up in business for myself toward the end of 2004 we used to talk more and more. I had been going there since 1994, but had only seen and known Kate since 2001.

She was foot loose and fancy free as they say and used to flirt with me a fair bit when I popped in or saw her in that village. One day she asked to see my home in my village and I drove her over. The rest, as they say is history and she was a great lay - a rare ten LL...to your 5/6. The photo was taken at her place in early 2005.





Jenna - London 2006

Jenna is one of the most beautiful women I have had the pleasure of and my first lady who wasn't a white Caucasian. I'll let the photo inform you LL.







Sarah - Norfolk 2005

Sarah had a slim body and lovely pendulous breasts. They were a nice size too. This shot was taken at a property I owned in Norwich then, that was awaiting a new tenant. In the meantime one had to make security checks and two is company.

That is especially so when they are willing to bend any which way for you as Sarah was. I knew Sarah from my contract job with the building society. She came out on several commercial visits to learn the ropes. My lessons, and in deed hers, extended beyond commercial mortgage business right into the bedroom. It all started one rainy day in my car in the middle of nowhere. It was tipping down and getting dark so we ended up finding something to occupy us....





Becky - My Home - Norfolk 2005

You have seen Becky before, as indeed you have a number of others here LL. She was another relatively young lady who had heard of my skills, gained my phone number from a friend, under the guise of wanting some photos taken, and the rest went from there.

Lovely woman, who happily posed for my camera and evolved from fully clothed to completely nude. There was a reason for the latter, of course LL. She wanted to get laid by me due to what she had...errrr...heard. She walked away, albeit on slightly wobbly legs, another 'satisfied'customer. Then she continued to walk back, again and again, for over six months.







Rachel - Florida 2006

Rachel worked at Best Buy in Fort Myers, up 41 just after Page Field and near that store you liked LL - Old Navy. I started going there buying computer equipment and various other electronic gear in anticipation of setting up a separate office in Florida for my real estate business. I let Gary go in 2006 and managed my places myself and with the help of folk I started to contract back then.

Due to my fairly regular visits to Best Buy, Rachel and I came to know each other quite well. She had assumed on my first few visits that I was a married man. Then one day she asked me if I was married. I told her I was widowed and single. It was obvious she had some interest so I said that I was going for a coffee shortly and wondered if she wanted to continue the conversation on her lunch break. She did. We sorted the time out and we sat down together in the Panera place, a short walk away, for lunch.

I suppose we 'chatted' each other up and the result was Rachel came round my place on WLC that weekend, used the pool, fixed some lunch went out to dinner and then we slept together. The shot above was taken while I was lying on my back in bed on the Monday morning. Beautiful boobs don't you think, LL.






Emily - London 2006

Back in the UK mean while and before I stumbled across Carole Lucy and quite a few more, there was Emily. I spent part of my time at that point living in my apartment...and so did Emily when the mood took us.

One of my favorite shots of her taken one Sunday morning. No need to explain is there LL and within six months of your departure there I was with yet another woman twenty years your junior. 





Sandra - Canterbury 1970

A leap back in time now, to a lady I first met in early 1970 whilst on leave from the Navy - she loved my uniform, incidentally.

We had known each other since school, although she left before I did and was one year below me. The photo was taken at her parent's home when they were out for the day. Those were the days. The days when you stole your moments when you could.

Sandra and I are in touch, having found each other on social media...and neither of us were looking. She is still in good shape, but is now seventy. She has no idea that I have this photo, of course. After all she is happily married and I am not going to reveal her pre-married life.





Louise - Long Stratton Norfolk 2004

Somehow or the other I seem to attract tall slim women LL. I still manage it even now and I'm slowing down a bit these days, not much just a bit.

Louise was very fit as you can see. She ran a lot, I didn't. However she didn't run from me for some reason. The internet was how we met as early as March of that year. We were chatting for a good month before we met up. I guess I have a way with words. Louise told me I did and so have many since then. We went out a bit for meals in country pubs in her area, mainly during the week. That was partly for obvious reasons of which you are aware...my visits ..and partly because Louise had a busy agenda at weekends...most weekends, not all.

I also had a busy 'agenda' but I never relayed the true reasons for that agenda to her, or indeed you. Why would I? You couldn't keep your secrets LL, but I was a past master at keeping mine.

Eventually, Louise visited my place, as opposed to meeting up for a drink and meal out, and she stayed over. We went from there - sleeping together with some regularity. Sometimes I would get up early on a Friday morning to come and visit you, leaving Louise in my bed to get up after I had gone. You never ever had a clue did you.

Photo was taken at her place in June 2004.




Hannah - Near Home, Norfolk 2005

Another lady you have seen before but perhaps not in this position in the copse slightly west of my old home. You could say the 'urge' got the better of her that Saturday morning and she wanted to be fucked outdoors.

I obliged as she lay back on the soft grass. Pulling her panties all the way off her legs. She pulled her dress right up to fully reveal her boobs and with my shorts around my ankles we pummeled each other until we both came. That was great and outdoors was always different and exciting. I know, I've had plenty of practice. Hannah was from North Pickenham, not that tells you much about her except she was one very horny lady and single.








Charlotte - London 2006

Hey there Charlie Girl...as the song goes. I did and still do call her Charlie. She now works for me and having married and divorced and also being fifteen years older still likes to feel me inside her. She is high on my list when this is all over.

In the meantime I have photos like this to remind me of our good times past and to come. Come being the operative word. I won't bore you with how we met apart from saying it was in the course of business.





Karen - 2006 Burgh Castle, Norfolk

A slightly older woman that Charlie was at that time. This lady followed Carole but was before and during Lucy the lady I spent a lot of time with in London and hatched that little plan with.

Karen lived in a house near but not in the small village of Burgh Castle where I once lived prior to the house you visited. She was a near neighbour when I lived there with my family so I already knew her from the nineties. She was married then, but when I decided to call her in 2006, she was divorced. My invitation to meet up was quite quickly accepted when I made it, and Karen and I went out twice before I ended up in her bed humping her.

We were pretty active, no make that very active, together for six months or so before my business took me overseas for too long in 2007. We did hook up occasionally in that year and thru 2009. Still in touch which is more than I am with you LL.





Miriam - Barbados 2008

What do they call them? Holiday romances? Well this was vacation sex and that was pretty much it … and very good sex it was too, I can tell you LL.

Both on vacation, both single both in the same complex and bang that was it we enjoyed a great week together with plenty of those 'bangs'. This photo wasn't taken there. It was taken quite a way away in Washington State about two months later at her own abode at which I was a guest...the only guest. Couldn't fault that body and couldn't fault Miriam.








Cathy - Cambridge 2007

To say I was surprised LL when this lady responded to a scatter gun message on the dating website I had nearly stopped using in 2007, was an utter surprise and she didn't want endless chatter online either. I wasn't sure what to make of Catherine to begin with.

The evening I sent those messages to a variety of women, I was at a loose end and just sent them to see what might happen. I was also in the throes of marketing my Norfolk home for sale and had disposed of a lot of stuff I didn't need. Some had gone to my London apartment, some over here to New Hampshire. I guess I was idle that evening and the devil found work for my idle hands. It wasn't as though I needed more women in my life. I had plenty I could call upon. But then there is always a bit of excitement and anticipation at the prospect of a new conquest, so I followed up Cathy's reply.

Little did I know that I had found another very attractive woman, nor that she was something of a nymphomaniac. Sex to Catherine was it seemed essential to her wellbeing. When I first met her LL, I wondered why she had entertained my approach given she was under forty, albeit only just. Turned out it was that older man thing plus the smile and my eyes in my profile photos.

Cathy lived in college, the University that is. I'm not saying which one but you have thirty two to choose from. She held a doctorate in her speciality, and is a highly intelligent woman devoted to her area of expertise. But she was also human and when we met she needed the release of sex to counter her stressful work. I was only too happy to oblige and oblige I did as often as she wanted and as often as I could perform which was frequently.

We carried on, and we really did 'carry on', for well over a year until my time overseas from the UK increasingly intervened. Catherine allowed the very personal photo above. It was taken  Sunday one afternoon just before we 'got down to it' on her couch.




Julie - My Home, Norfolk 2005

Remember my white leather couches in the large lounge room LL? Well here they are graced by Julie a thirty one year old single woman who was a friend of Hannah's who is detailed above. I guess she knew Hannah had been here and possibly what for, because she contacted me having obtained my email address from Hannah.

Either way Julie wanted to sample the goods, so to speak. I could write at length as to how we ended up with Julie naked in my lounge and how we made that leather squeak and how Heather cried out when she came, but I’ll leave that for now and just say it was the week before I came to you on that last visit in October 2005. 

What a lovely body to hold, embrace and caress. Those perky little boobs of hers and a nice tight opus’s made for a perfect encounter. One of quite a number to follow.







Camilla - Studio, London early 2007

Camilla was recommended to my by one of my clients/lovers LL. She made it quite clear what she wanted from the shoot and that was nude shots of her in poses that weren't sluttish. She did ask if I was prepared to undertake such a shoot and I confirmed I was. The other requirement was for the photos to be in black and white. I'm not sure what she was going to do with them, at least not when she engaged my services.

Camilla, as her name might suggest, was from a fairly classy background and her speech reflected that. What intrigued me was the readiness with which she stripped off for the shoot. I have a changing room in my studio in London and I did then, plus a selection of dressing gowns (regularly laundered) for the women who passed through.

After she arrived and coffee in my bone china cups, she went to change, or rather, strip. She reappeared in one of the gowns and we discussed backgrounds angles and what she wanted. Then she let the gown slip from her shoulders and I took it from her. There was no self conscious covering of her more intimate parts LL. Camilla just stood there and under my direction posed in different ways.

One of these appears in the shot above. Of course I looked at her and the fact she was hairless down there. I was also impressed by her figure and not least her breasts and slim hips. I didn’t expect anything other than the shoot, but it transpired that Camilla did. That flowed, I learned later, from a conversation with another of my clients who had laid back and was laid by me LL. 

The other client was married, not that made a lot of difference to her....or me.

Camilla instead of getting dressed or even putting the gown back on told me she had heard that ‘I was a bit of a stallion when it came to sex and did I want to mount her’. A few years before I would have been surprised and a little taken aback. Not then and certainly not now.

WE made love on my couch in the studio, a place that has seen a lot of ‘action’ over the years. I did indeed mount Camilla the first time she came and then she rode me the second time before I rolled her over and fucked her again with her beneath me, until I came . Camilla was more than satisfied and very red in the face when we finally finished. I have to say, writing this now and gleaning from my notes at the time, that making love to her was very, very good, not least because of those young breasts and a rather tight pussy.







Melanie - Gorleston, Norfolk 2004

I haven’t looked the precise date up, but it was mid 2004 when Melanie contacted me, rather than me her, via a dating site. I think I classed her as needy after just one meeting.

Mel lived alone, worked and as a sideline did some craft work that she sold. We met 'halfway' at The Kings Head pub in Acle. For me it was more like three quarters, but for a lady I was prepared to drive the longer distance...something you never appreciated LL. We decided it would be better at that first meet if we ate something, rather than drink the night away and worry about driving.

Mel seemed to like me, she sure sat close enough that first evening, Then I left things for a couple of days to see what happened. I had a feeling she would call me and sure enough she did, saying she though we got on well together. I won't say she wasn't my type but her personality didn't register that much. She invited me over to Gorleston for a meal.

We ate and we drank ... wine. I had been in this situation enough times even in those 'early days' to know that I was being lined up to stay overnight and I was. Mel offered me a single bed or share the double with her. Guess what LL, I went with the latter. Under her pretty ordinary clothes she didn't have a bad body and certainly sported a pair of nice tits,

I settled for them and her pussy all of which got a good pummeling and lots of attention. Holding those boobs up from behind her was something I recall even now, rather like Carole's generous pussy and Denise's breasts all smooth, firm and soapy in the shower - to mention but a couple conquests. Then there's Becky, Emma, Kim, Karen, Jenny.....





Lynn - Saffron Walden 2005

I came across Lynn, again via the Internet. Given what you were up to behind my back I had had no qualms at getting out there and enjoying myself and making quite a few women very happy. It wasn't all sex, although a lot of it was. I wined and dined them, spent days out and days in London....and nights.

I guess you could say Lynn was 'top heavy' and that was apparent from her photos online and when I first met her in the flesh. She wasn't quite in the flesh LL but close to it. She wore shorts and tee shirt when she invited me to her home one Saturday in early July 2005. Her assets were well to the fore with a hint of nipple apparent.

I was all prepared to go out that evening for dinner, anywhere Lynn chose. Her choice was a take out Chinese which we ate fairly early in the evening at a table in her garden, watching the evening sun slowly, very slowly sink. By then two bottles of wine had nearly disappeared and by the time it was dusk Lyn was getting increasingly frisky.

It was planned by her of course and that stemmed right from when we opened that second bottle of wine LL. We had been sitting side by side most of the evening without touching, without kissing. When dusk fell Lynn's hand found it's way to my thigh. I was wearing thin chinos and could feel her warmth through them. I placed my hand over hers and she then moved it to her leg. Remember LL, she was wearing shorts, so that started to get me aroused as my hand was only inches from her crotch.

AS we sat there she removed her glasses and then promptly took her tee shirt over her head. She moved her chair so that we were facing each, other more or less, but side by side.  She unbuttoned my shirt, I slipped her bra straps off her shoulders She took my shirt over my shoulders and I removed it LL. My top was bare as she leaned forward to kiss me and I also leaned forward. My hands went around her back and I undid her bra. 

We broke off from kissing while she shrugged her bra down her arms and  dropped it onto the patio. That was it for me LL. I stood, Lynn stood. She put her arms around my neck and I scooped her up and carried her inside. We only made it to her couch where she sat unbuttoning her shorts while I rapidly removed my chinos. 

Lynn lay bac and I pulled her shorts off as she slid her panties down over her hips. I took those off too. Then she reached up for my underwear and pulled my pants down. My interest was more than obvious before that action. When the pants came down my erection sprang up and from there I mounted her after a little foreplay with tongues and fingers. We made love once there and then went to bed where we did it all over again...and in the morning twice. After the second time Lynn said she reckoned she had milked me dry even though I had come all over her breasts and face. I had replied try me....and suggested I stay until the afternoon. 

That is when I got the photo above, in the earl, afternoon just before I was determined to prove her wrong. We went to bed. Lynn straddled me and away we went fucking and bucking, riding and sliding, up and down, up and down until she came. I rolled her off afterward and then rolled her over onto her tummy and told her to slide down the bed while I stood. Her bed as I recall was fairly high off the floor. I spread her legs as she lay on her tummy. 

No kneeling, took each of her arms in my hands entered her and held her firmly in place on my cock as I fucked her fast and hard. I wasn't milked dry as she found out soon after when I came fully inside her with her coinciding with my ejaculation.

She had never had sex in quite that position but said it was really good, as had been all six of her climaxes since I arrived the afternoon before LL. You once complimented me on fucking you four times in twenty four hours. This session with Lynn, beat that didn't it. Her body beat yours too hands  down. Which is where my hands were on her breasts. Couldn't keep my hands off them they were so lovely.

Lynn and I met when we could. She worked in London and I was abroad a fair bit that year and spending my time in the UK between my apartment in London and my home near Cambridge after I moved from the town house. Lynn visited me quite a bit in Cambridge, often during the week as she could get the train from there  for work. I honestly don't know how many times I got laid with Lynn but it was many, many times and she had the appetite for it and for me.










Ashley - Penrith, 2004

It must have been something of a premonition/prelude to the future that one of my early lovers in Cumbria was named Ashley, bearing in mind I ended up being married to an American with the same name LL. She was the other, even lovelier Ashley.

The lady in the photo above worked in your city LL, but only just. She actually worked quite near the edge of town and not too far from where you lived. No more clues. I will leave you to guess, if you can. It wasn’t the supermarket, by the way.

When Ashley and I made contact online and chatted for a week or two, I had no idea she was working so close to your home. Perhaps if I'd known, I wouldn't have agreed to meet up with her in Penrith on her day off ... but I did on a Thursday before meeting you on the Friday LL. I had planned to stay in the Premier Inn at Carleton. It worked with you remember...

When I met up with Ashley having spoken on the phone exchanged cheeky and risque texts, she was having none of it and insisted I stay at her modest abode. We went out for a drive and a late lunch that first day. It was very good. The company and the lunch. We had stayed away from where you were likely to be LL, so there was little or no chance of an encounter. Two reasons - one, I obviously wanted to avoid the city and two, Ashley worked there and that was the last place she wanted to be on her day off.

Like a lot of women I met online, Ashely's main aim was to get laid and that come to the fore almost immediately we returned to her home. I remember it well. I was asked did I want to sleep on the couch or share her double bed. That was a no brainer given she was in her mid thirties, shapely and attractive. I took my, second, overnight bag up to her bedroom while she was in the kitchen, but then she followed me up. I say second bag because I had my suitcase for your place. A blanket covered it in the trunk.

I heard Ashley behind me as I arrived in the bedroom and placed my bag on the floor. I turned around to find her wearing what you see above - that top and her panties. I joined her in stripping down as she had said she wanted me to 'take her to bed'. Not that we had to go very far! Then I joined her again or more accurately was joined to her during our lovemaking that had been preceded by some brief foreplay of the licking variety.

I we fucked each other until she came a second time, followed by brief compliments about my size and how good it and I were. As almost always she came before I did so it was a case of plunging into that well of pleasure again and giving her it rather faster and harder this time. Lots of 'Uhs' 'resounded around her bedroom, eventually followed by 'Oh yes, yes yessssss!!' Later, much later we shared the bed and each other and then at her request did it all over again in the morning. 

I saw Ashley off to work and when I was ready to travel from there to you, I left closing her front door behind me and making sure it was locked. I spent the weekend with you LL and then called in on Debbie in Keswick that Monday and another lady just outside Nottingham on the Tuesday. I had a busy but very satisfying life the...and now.







Sarah - Carlisle 2005

Always end with a bang is one of my mottos, and in this case close to home...yours LL.

This photo was taken in early January 2006 at Sarah's home. Not quite so near to you as some others in your city, but close enough. Sarah wasn't an Internet date/meet/encounter or whatever. Sarah contacted me and I know how and through whom, she gained my details. I always think of her as my first recommended lover and lovers we were. 

When you handed back the ring and coldly walked away. I went straight to Sarah's despite giving you the impression I was staying at the hotel. I was amazed, after your performance that evening, that you then not only decided you had made the wrong decision but wanted to remain my friend. You may have thought you had moved on in your inimitable wobbly way. I had moved on period. There was always a chink for you to rejoin me, but because of your indecision you never took it.

I went straight from that cold meeting with you, to Sarah and to her bed and her warmth. The photo above which she posed for was taken in mid 2006, although we had met as long ag as November 2005. Not the biggest breasts I have come across but she made up for that small shortcoming elsewhere and frequently.

 



Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

 

No comments:

Post a Comment