Sunday, November 15, 2020

Blessed


For LL in the UK

I guess you could say, LL, that I have been blessed in life. 

Blessed with children, grandchildren and two loving wives, both sadly passed.

Blessed with two very successful careers in employment.

Blessed by finding I had various talents beyond my careers....

  • wealth creation
  • art
  • culinary skills
  • writing

…are three, then there's my photography which gave me access to a lot of beautiful women.

I guess I was blessed also by your actions LL, although it didn't seem like it at the time. It was those actions of yours that served as a catalyst to my new life, including the one I am enjoying right now. I ought to thank you, but I find that hard as there is still unfinished business...bangles, baubles and beads.

Some of my blessings appear below, most of which you have seen in previous blogs. 







A post vacation selfie from Lynette in Leeds 2004. The white bits (and the rest) I had been quite intimate associated with.




Next up, or is that down, is Kate in my back garden in June, Norfolk UK 2005. Lovely woman, lovely boobs, LL. Nice, firm, responsive.





Western France among the Marram Grass (I think) on a deserted stretch of the coast with Émilie. I do like women with great breasts and she fitted the bill admirably...and I fitted her perfectly 2007.









Italy 2007 sophisticated slim and sexy as only an Italian woman can be LL. You have definitely seem Chiara before. Funny isn't it when I think back to you and where I have been since, you were as I said in the past an aberration. One that I was fond of....once.






Despite the almost sheer nature of Hannah's outfit this was merely a shoot and nothing more - 2018.





New Hampshire 2019






New Hampshire 2014






 
Near Béziers, France 2016. Interesting lady and as they say LL, not many of those to the pound. In fact she is an academic who you could say was letter her hair down with a short vacation at my home in Carcassonne.






Boston, Massachusetts on the roof of the building housing my studio 2017.





London 2009 in my studio.







California 2007. The first (almost) of many.







Florida 2007 and Lisa was looking pretty good, wouldn't you say LL. This was at her home in Tarpon Springs. In case you are unaware of where that is. Just north of Clearwater and slightly north west of Tampa. We still meet up from time to time especially when I am at our Florida HQ in Tampa.






Studio shot New York 2016. Her name is Carlie.







A rather naughtier one here from Louisa, LL. Quite a good sexy pose for a lingerie shoot, wouldn't you say. Taken in New York again, in 2016.









This may look like a studio shot, but in fact it was taken in Chloe's bedroom in Suffolk UK in 2009.








This shot was taken in an hotel room in Newcastle in 2004. I have cropped the photo as there was another woman in the room with us. Her name is Jodie and her friend's name was Kate. I'll leave you to go figure that one.








Morning in Florida and one very satisfied lady. Her name is Cathy and the year is 2019.









Naughty daughters. Surprisingly, there have been a few who have sought some fun in the sack despite my having photographed and layed their mothers. Not that the latter was known to them, bar one instance. Melanie above is one such young lady who loved a good romp. She rode extremely well and I don't mean horses LL. The photo was taken in Berkshire UK in 2009.




This lady is lovely and a close friend from LA, California. This rather comely shot was taken at my home in the State in 2019. It's very private!





Somewhere remote in the UK, not a million miles from your fair city LL. In fact this lady was from your city. 2005.








Cones of perfection LL. They were upright even when she was on her back. Gorgeous. I was still in bed when I took this shot in Fall of 2005, with the sun streaming through the window. Norfolk, UK.







Japan 2007 - from my first trip to what is a fascinating country. The women have this almost porcelain white complexion, so different to elsewhere.







London 2008 with Helena. Looking rather 'cheeky' in this shot.






You might think this is New Hampshire and my horse ranch, but in fact it is Poland somewhere outside Lodz. Katarzyna was a client with more than just photos on her agenda.





Stopover in De Bary, Florida 2006. I guess you could call it a layover LL. I got over her and she got layed. Her name is Erica. I connected with her via the internet in 2005 and then well...the other connection I am sure you can guess. I was on my way to Daytona Beach and then north to St Augustine and Jacksonville.







This shot taken in 2016 is much prized by the subject and indeed by me.




Those Californian women. Too much money and too much time on their hands. Which worked and works well in my favor LL. No name for this lady who I undertook a commission for in 2015. This shot however was taken in 2016...and I wasn't on a commission.








A rather nice end to a vacation I took in northern Majorca back in 2006. My companion on that braek had gone back home which left me at a loose end for a few days. However Jayne made sure my end wasn't loose for long. Happy days LL, happy days....






Back to dear Old Blighty here. This lady, in her thirties is someone I met at a party in London in 2009 and somehow, by her doing, I ended up spending the weekend at her country home near Oxford. The phot is in her large garden and her name is Sophie.



 

Finally, yet another repeat from an earlier blog. This is Freja in Denmark 2009. We actually took a lot of trouble getting this and several other shots absolutely right. I have enhanced sections of the photo. Removed blemishes and whitened teeth. I said she looked like a calendar girl from a Pirelli calendar. Some figure too!





Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





 


No comments:

Post a Comment