Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Client Encounters

LL in the UK



The photos that appear in this blog LL are either studio shots or commissions at the subjects home.....and some, well some are personal. They are all black and white. I will indicate if there was more than just photographs involved, with this symbol denoting the gateway to

satisfaction..... 

Few dates, fewer locations, no names LL.










↭ I'd have been mad to refuse wouldn't I.















↭ Again and again and again. She was insatiable









This lady and the one below are personal friends. Grace, above is pictured in this shot down by the lake here in New Hampshire. Looks great doesn't she, LL, and she doesn't live far away either. 





Lynda ( lay me Lynda) is a lady I met way back in 2006. To be honest I wasn't enamoured of her wide hips and thighs when I first saw her, but she is very personable and has a pretty face. Top that with being a good kisser and I was happy to ignore her lower width when we first met. That was in a place called Diss in Norfolk.

I didn't complain about her thighs or her butt when I was between them LL. Lynda was quite a superb lover. Her upward thrusts were something else and banging that butt from behind was a real pleasure...for us both. She couldn't get laid often enough...hence my name for her








Cathy, well Cathy liked it from behind hence the pose. My studio in London.


















Joanna, over here in the States. A shoot fairly early morning in a small seaside place in north west Florida. That wasn't the only shooting that day either....breakfast followed a little horizontal exercise at the lady's request. There was no way I would have given up the chance to fondly and suck on those breasts LL...again.































Ipswich UK  2004


Knock knock...who's there? Kim #3 of course. Ready, very willing and very,very able.





Out horseback riding and then riding of an entirely different kind LL. Perky and firm. You know what I am talking about, of course. New Hampshire 2018









Norfolk UK  2004































As you will observe LL. I didn't get laid with all of them...just most. Various repeats of ladies in this one, from past blogs .



Have a nice day ma'am

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




No comments:

Post a Comment