Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Always Better

LL in the UK


Old ones, new ones and favorite ones LL. Some clients who became lovers, some lovers who are friends...unlike you ... and some dates that were lovers, from your era.

A nice selection I thought. I do hope you enjoy the blog....

Incidentally they were all better than you, without exception. In fact there has only been one other that was in the same bracket as you...bottom of the fourth division.







And so it starts, both this blog LL and what has happened many times to me when on a shoot in a home or studio.

I had asked Jane to sit on the stool for several shots including one from the back with her head turned, I didn't expect what happened next but I caught the shot, which is the one you see above LL. Jane just bent forward and lifted her skirt. Up until then I hadn't a clue that she had no panties beneath.

For a rather upper class lady it wasn't quite what I expected on the one hand but on the other I sort of did. She wasn't the first 'posh' woman who encouraged me to sample her wares. There have been more than a few over the years. The shot was taken in London in 2007, where many of my 'posh' lady shots were executed. Not always in the studio, sometimes in their homes and on occasion in the country.

Apart from her very nice arse, I like the way her pose has accentuated the muscles in her legs. The stool is just one of several props I keep in the studio and adjoining two rooms. There's a couch and also a bed for nude shoots. Jane knew this so when she stood  she undid her skirt and pulled her top off, removing her bar finally.

The whole episode was unspoken in that we didn't ask or request sex we just went to the room with the bed and enjoyed each other for an hour or so before Jane had to leave. In that time I gave her three orgasms. One from behind. I couldn't not fuck her from that position given that was the feature she showed me first of all.

Another satisfied customer LL. Funny isn't it, you were the first after my loss and the worst. Things always got better from thereon as you will read below.









The woman above is Mary. I met her while attending a business meeting in 2005 in Cambridge. Drink flowed during the evening and so I decided to stay over in an hotel. Mary was one of the attendees and the small gathering. I had gone because, unbeknown to you LL, I had and have some business interests in the City. I had invested in two companies that have since grown enormously.

Mary  had a small business on the Science park back then and was alone at the soiree in the evening, so we found each other at the buffet and started chatting.

To cut a not too long story short she ended up in my hotel room where we slept together. This photo was taken there LL. We enjoyed it so much we did it again and again. Mary hadn't been fucked and had come as many times as she was with me and so it was her that pushed for more from me. She became a regular weekday visitor at my Norfolk home from March 2005 right through until late 2006.

She was a good lay to start with but she got better and better the more we did it. Getting used to each other I guess and we became quite experimental too. Fond memories of Mary...not so fond ones of you, although fondness was once there until you destroyed it...and your one big chance in life along with it.










I found it very uplifting to lift Gina' tits in my hands. Lifting them, lifted something else that she has always enjoyed inside her. Gina is a friend I have and have had, if you follow, who lives over the State border in Vermont.

Funny old thing life, isn't it. I first visited Vermont way back in about 1990. I never thought back then that I would be living close by and having the pleasure of several ladies I know over there.









This is a lot closer to home - yours, not mine. I took this shot, from a video, in 2004 in Keswick...in an hotel. I had 'met', if that's the word, this lady on the Internet. Not our site, but another. I soon learnt that it was better to do my 'looking' in another place.

Her name is Louise ... and Louise had a few 'requirements, which made life rather more exciting than with you LL. I had taken her out to dinner when first we met in the flesh and asked her why she had agreed to meet a guy my age when she was just thirty three. She said she preferred mature men and their company., telling me that they are more sophisticated, knew their way around a wine list and physically tended to know what they were doing.

I met her the second time after she had finished work at the hotel bar. I'm not saying which one LL as I understand she still uses it, although now she is the same age as you were when we first met...49, and you don't live that far away.

From the bar on that Monday we moved to my room in the hotel. I had my camera and tripod and had been taking shots of part of Derwentwater both from the Borrowdale side and the Portinscale side. When Louise saw it in the corner of my room she asked two things. One would I photograph and two did it take video. I said it did both LL.

She had me set it up.....for video.

That is when things got interesting. Very interesting.

We had gone to my room LL, because Louise was going to spend the night with me but first we wanted to freshen up after her work and my day around the lake. We got waylaid...and laid once the camera was spotted.

Stripping to her bra and panties she produced two items from her bag. One was one of those eye covers that you get on long distance flights and the other a paintbrush. Then the final item, that she nearly forgot, was some ribbon.

it was fun and sexy LL. She put the blindfold on. I tied her hands behind with the ribbon. just in a bow that she could easily pull apart. I nearly forgot the video and set the camera running. Pulling down her bra with my right index finger right along the line of cleavage to reveal her nipples, I started to use the paint brush you see above.

Facing her firm and perky breasts LL and wearing only my shorts I traced the brush around her nipples without actually touching them. Down through her cleavage and then having to decide whether to go left or right. Louise loved it of course after all it was her idea. I watched as her nipples became erect and when they did I brushed them. I was aroused just doing what I was doing and like her nipples, I was erect as well. I reached forward with my left hand and squeezed her right boob, all part of our foreplay.

I was guessing as was normal at this stage that Louise was probably getting a little moist. She stood. I removed her bra and pulled her panties down. Sure enough LL, the crotch was damp. She sat again, still with her eyes covered and her hands tied. Now her legs were open. I  brushed the inside of her thighs several times and her hairless pussy started to perform. I'm not sure whether you can imagine how sexy this is for man, but take my word it is!

I brushed her pussy ever so lightly. Louise was panting a bit now and uttering her customary mmm's. I say customary LL as this wasn't the first time we had performed like this. That attention and the brush always got her juices flowing and they did on this occasion. The I was sitting opposite Louise completely naked., boobs firm and perky, nipples erect and pussy wide open and wet. What do you think we did next?

We went to bed of course. Louise removed her blindfold I undid the ribbon and we had a few moments on the bed in the 69 position until I made her come. Her tongue and mouth worked wonders on my as well. I was oozing/weeping semen in anticipation. Louise was on her back legs held high and wide on the edge of the bed. I stood and entered her. Sliding in there was wonderful. Sex with her always was.

Sometimes when she was wearing that eye cover, she liked me to use my fingers. What really had her going is if I rubbed her clit sideways LL. On other occasions it was my tongue that was brought into play. For Louise the excitement was never knowing what would happen.

Holding those firm boobs while we both thrust against each other was a real pleasure. I have held so many tits that were far, far superior to yours LL, I wonder why I bothered with you. Louise came of course - she loved my cock inside her. Rigid and thick she said it felt wonderful. We did what we often did after she came following the first fuck, I lay on my back and she mounted me. She always came again after riding me and she had the effect on me that made me ejaculate inside her like a fountain, throbbing and thickening as I did.

We varied things of course. She liked it from behind and also to have me come all over her breasts and mouth.

We went out to dinner after we had showered that day. Then she slept at the hotel with me. Off to work for her in the morning, with me heading off along the A 66. Either I went home or I called in on another of my ladies. You LL, had no idea at all did you - the fact that I had two or three women during a week and then back to you for your weekend 'servicing'. No idea at all.

By the way, I was still seeing Louise right from 2004 until 2008, longer than you lasted by a mile and a far more enjoyable experience. I bought a place in Keswick which proved useful for Louise and I and one or two others. It had nothing to do with your location or you. It had more to do with my photography and the Lake District.









A selfie from Cathy in Virginia. Rather nice of her I thought. She sent it on my birthday last year. Nice nipples etc etc.











You've 'met' this lady, Melissa, before. This shot was one I took very early on after meeting her. In fact I first met her in August 2005 in London just a few doors from my apartment in the elevator. I helped her with some bags of shopping. She lived two floors above me on the east side of the building. I lived on the west side facing the small marina.

We hadn't bumped into each other before which was not surprising as It was only a short time before I had started staying there for any length of time. Prior to that I had only stayed overnight or a couple of nights at the most.

Mel, invited me into her place that day carrying her bags. I had no ulterior motive. I was just carrying out a good deed for an attractive lady. Some how within a week I had this shot of her and indeed I had her as well. Two souls on their own in London who shared dinner then a bed and then each other's bodies...and what a body Mel had. Absolutely superb and an Aussie to boot. No messing around just wanted to have sex and said so. Then after the first two orgasms she said and I will always recall this...'Blimey mate, you nearly blew my head off. That was fantastic!"

I couldn't stop laughing LL. Mel asked me why I was laughing so much and I told her that was the first and probably the last time anyone had said that after sex. Her reply was typical Aussie - 'I hope not. I want more of the same'.

She got it...regularly. Those boobs alone were worth it. After your supposed bombshell in October of that year I was back with Mel. She went home for Christmas so I had Lucy and stayed with her in Town. That was when we hatched that little head injury scenario...except she chose the wrong hospital! We had you going for a while though...you are easily suckered LL, so naive. Just like me having those other women while spending various weekends with you. You were the author of your own misfortune...or is that missed fortune. Both I would say.







Jackie had been in Spain. I think it was Majorca, but I don't recall clearly. She lived near Chelmsford and we met via the Internet just before she left for her vacation. I went to see her when she returned. We met at a pub but soon ended up back at her little cottage in a village near Chelmsford.

Some women I have met take things very slowly, some slowly and others like Jackie just want to get laid. Entertained yes, wined and dined yes, but the bottom line is they want sex. I like thirty somethings and forty somethings. Old enough to have matured and most times still pretty fit. Jackie was a thirty something and definitely 'fit'!

I took this shot sitting on the end of her bed on our second meet. I was in my boxers. As she lifted that top off (note no bra) I did the same with her panties. The top went up, the panties down. I had been staring at her puffy pussy under those briefs long enough...and they were a little damp. Anticipation, I guessed.

She pushed me back on the bed and returned the favor by pulling my boxers off LL. Then she straddled me sitting right across my hips. Slowly Jackie shuffled up toward my face until my tongue could reach her pussy and my hands those lovely boobs LL. I always loved the way her nipples seemed to be at attention all the time. I licked and squeezed and Jackie mmm'd and groaned and shouted. Then she was panting and kissing me, tasting herself before sliding down and allowing her open flower to be pollinated...or at least LL, penetrated.

It was pure pleasure for me to watch her her hips moving rapidly to and fro and her boobs bouncing around as she rode me. Extremely sexy LL. Jackie liked me to squeeze her buttocks hard when she was riding me and pull her down onto my cock, so that is where my hands were. More moans and OMG or two and she came again, rolling off me a few minutes after her orgasm had completed itself.

I mounted her still being hard and erect. I slipped inside her again and took her all the way to another climax releasing myself inside her at the same time. Lovely memories of Jackie.

We were strictly fuck buddies. No ongoing relationship. We did meet up a fair bit though. She wanted me fairly frequently and I wanted her as she was such a good lay and ready to try anything....and we did try a lot of things!!







I took this one for fun and to recall how nice those tits and nips were. Carlisle 2004....and you didn't have a clue. Post your revelation of course. No name provided for obvious reasons.





Wonder which went first the book or the towel LL. What do you reckon.?

This was taken here in Nantucket late last year. The lady's name is Ruth. She spent a long weekend with me...and with my camera. Ruth is very photogenic and she has the body to enhance any shot I take, clothed or naked.

The towel went first, by the way. Just a small tug from me when I leaned forward from where I was sitting did it and I watched as it very slowly loosened and then dropped to the floor. There was no point to holding the book over her breasts then, as I had set the camera aside.

Freshly showered and very clean and fragrant Ruth offered something to me and I licked it until it gushed LL...and gush it did. She's one of those women who cant stop her juices/cum once they have been triggered. My face was covered. Having been between her legs she wanted me to stay there and upended herself on the bed, my bed here in Nantucket, with her legs apart and held high. In her words I was to fuck her until I was coming and then offer it up to her breasts and face.

I did just that. I eased myself into her slowly. She likes that. A few in and out movements to dilate her entrance to accommodate me - she likes that too - then slowly ever so slowly plunging into her depths and feeling her enclosed around my cock, the latter expanding as it realised where it was. Slowly into her depths and out, she loves that LL - a nice long slow fuck, until the urge from both of us takes over.

She always signals when she is ready by thrusting up toward me, then we both tend to go like the clappers, to use an English phrase. The urge to consummate the union takes over LL. So there we were going at it like rabbits. Ruth came right on cue and I felt myself rising. As Ruth was still going through her repertoire of OMG's etc I withdrew and then felt it coming all the way up my cock and then like a fountain spraying semen over her lovely boobs. She opened her mouth and managed to catch a fair amount as I continued pumping and flowing.

This was, as I said, just last year. Ruth lives on my land a few miles away so ....







This is a studio shot for a lovely woman called Joanne. The photo shoot took place in my Boston studio Ll in 2018. Looks pretty sexy in this one which she posed for. I suggested the open mouth. Fantastic breasts don't you think. Her waist is real narrow as well. I will leave any further comment right there.







I had showered after doing a few tasks around the place near Concord, NH. Then Julia showered. We were both still somewhat wet when we decided to make love. The dressing table she was sitting on had a plate glass cover so and dampness mattered not.

Which was just as well when she drew her legs up and urged me to 'eat pussy'. I needed little encouragement LL.. She placed her legs albeit spread out on my shoulders while I went to work. You can tell from the photo what level I was...on my knees. I wasn't begging, Julia was. I did what was required inserting my tongue between her open lips or petal as I prefer to call them. they always look like a flower opening up to me.

I teased her clit. She moaned. I stoked with my tongue. Slowly at first then a little faster. Finding the spot she liked me paying the most attention to.

'Uh, uh, uh, ...Oh yes, yes'.

At that point I inserted a finger into her pussy and while I urged her on with my tongue I finger fucked her. That did it. She came. I stood while she was enjoying her orgasm and then she put her arms around my neck and I lifted her of the dressing table and onto the bed. She lay back her legs now spreading before me as she looked at my erection, LL. I looked down at my lovely pink destination. It was very wet, glistening, welcoming and as I discovered when I entered her, nice and warm and beautifully lubricated. You could say one of the nicest entries I have made.

That is not to say I ignored her boobs. I leaned over (I was standing) and licked her nipples while squeezing each breast in turn. A delight. My cock felt nice and hard and thick to me and Julia told me as we made love how much she enjoyed my thickness inside her slowly moving in and out, in and out, in and out...accompanied by liquid noises from her pussy as I did.

She watched for a while and we took it really slowly enjoying the feeling, the exploration and for me pleasing Julia...and she was pleased...lots of mmmm's. That was until at some point during that long slow fuck she started groaning. Time to change pace and give her another orgasm...and I did. I came down faster and faster on her clit, penetrating her fully each time. She moaned cried out became flushed, her tits hardened and then she came.

I didn't. I stayed inside her while she went through her orgasm and then started again. Equally fast and equally hard on her clit. My eretion was holding up (pun intended) very well. In fact I felt myself getting harder.

'OMG! No, noooo....ohh yes, yes yes Uhhhh' Julia's utterances as I continued to thrust into her. they were repeated and repeated.

Her face was a picture of a woman not knowing whether to enjoy the moment, wish for it to stop or go with it. Her face was screwed up, at least her eyes were, her mouth open and moaning loudly and lots, and a frown on her forehead as though she was making a  supreme effort of some sort. I continued at some points almost withdrawing and then thrusting deeply again and again and then...well, then I began to come and swelled even more. I watched Julia. She felt it too her mouth formed an 'O' and she just said OMG!! as I shot all I had inside her.

She didn't say what you and a number of other women have said to me about 'Where did I learn etc'. No she just said, 'Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!'.

Julia is a friend, well she is now and a lover. That was our first time in 2017. Not a bad lay for a lawyer!














This selfie was taken in a garden very, very near your place LL and sent to me as a taster of things to come when I next visited. Talking of things to come Lorraine did indeed come multiple times....in April 2005 a few hours after I had left your humble abode. No wonder she kept coming back for more and kept coming!

I remember you saying that if you allowed me to stay after we had parted, I would have gotten you into bed and that would have been that. That was the case with 98% of my women...not a full 100%, after all no one is perfect!









I have always found it fascinating from my point of view that once I've taken a woman to bed they keep coming back for more. I definitely have something about me and something they wanted more of.

Amy above who lived on the Great Yarmouth side of Norwich was what I would term a very submissive woman. Whether it was the way she was or something in her past I never found out. She was a gentle soul who I had contacted through the Internet in 2005. Divorced with no children and undoubtedly lonely, it became apparent right from the start that she was desperate for a man LL. I had to be careful she didn't become too clingy but I managed that.

As to getting her into bed that was so easy it wasn't true. As soon as we went back to her place having had a drink in the Rushcutters she asked me, there was almost a pleading tone in her voice, to take her to bed. Amy wasn't fat, but she wasn't a skinny woman either. It also became apparent that her sexual experiences in life had been limited.

From what I could gather it consisted of her lying on her back and allowing what few men she had to penetrate her. That all changed when I came along LL as you can well imagine from your own time with me. I did indeed take her to bed that first night. She stripped down to her underwear as I did I. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She had rather nice lips that were very kissable and she had lovely eyes. I laid it on and most of it was deserved and true.

Talk about a woman being putty in one's hands. I think she would have allowed anything that night. We both stripped by the light of one bedside lamp. I detected a certain shyness to her and l also noticed that her eyes went to my erection as mine did to her generous breasts and her pussy. She did, what I had guessed at that point in time, she always did. Amy lay back on the bed and opened her legs a little. I think she thought here's another 'wham bam and thank you ma'am' experience coming up.

In stead I knelt between those legs easing them wider and fondled her breasts. Stroking them around their contours from the sides to beneath and then up through her cleavage. Stage two was to do the same in ever decreasing circles closing in closer and closer to her nipples. Amy's breathing was getting shallower and faster even at this point LL. Finally, I brushed her nipples feather light and she reacted with a sharp intake of breath. As i started brushing her nipples a little bit more firmly they too reacted becoming hard. Amy whimpered with pleasure and then I headed south and wrapped my arms around her thighs.

Amy told me later she had no idea of what I was doing right then. She soon found out. I buried my head between her legs my tongue finding her opening  which was nice and moist and a little apart. I teased her lips apart by stroking to and fro. Her pussy reacted accordingly, gradually dilating and getting wetter. When I curled my hands around her upper thighs and held her pussy open in the clitoris area, I think she must have had an idea what was coming next.

I did what I do LL and in the case of Amy to great effect. her ohhh's came thick and fast and so did she. Not thick of course but fast and at length. I didn't give her chance to fully recover before I entered her. Again, I think she expected me to fuck her fast, get my satisfaction and leave it at that. I didn't. I took things slowly, very slowly as she gradually recovered herself. She became quite voluble then.

Lots of mmm's and telling me how nice it was as I thrust slowly in and out. I made sure that I was angled so that as I completed those in and out movements I rubbed her clit with my cock. I also rotated my hips to pleasure all parts of her. For her part Amy certainly made it clear how much she was enjoying our love making. I reckon I had rubbed her clit just about right as instead of being passive, she started her own thrusts, upward toward me.

I came down, she came up more than a few times until ....well, she came again LL. She really was panting now quite fast. Her face was flushed and her generous boobs nice and tight with erect nipples. I squeezed them and she gave another little jerk upward. I'm not sure what happened to her then, but she gave out a lovely sigh and relaxed back onto the bed.

I think what really surprised her was the fact I hadn't come and was still erect. She had a few words to say about that, I can tell you! She also had a few nice words to say about how she felt as well, LL. I caressed her and to my surprise she caressed me....or rather my erection. I felt myself harden still further under her touch. I told her to turn over and kneel. One thing about Amy was that she was so compliant and submissive she did exactly that.

Again I don't think she knew what I would do next...and she didn't I had her shuffle to the edge of the bed on all fours. At that point as I stood behind her I thinks she had an inkling as to what was coming. I slipped my cock between her thighs, but didn't enter her. I rocked to and from her pussy and reached around and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were particularly sensitive. Her pussy was still open and fully dilated. I could feel it and nice and wet, enhanced by my attention to her boobs and nipples.

She put her head down on the bed changing the angle of her butt and lining me up nicely with her opening. I slipped inside her. She gasped. I grabbed her hips and pulled her fully onto me and then I started thrusting. Not so slowly this time but at a much more regular pace. Amy was soon moaning...lots. I really did give it to her and she shouted out that she wanted it harder. That surprised me coming from shy and now not so submissive Amy. She started pushing back against me and screaming out 'Yes, oh , yes....more!'

Somehow I think she had either been 'awakened' or the hidden stronger woman inside was surfacing. I was slamming into her and she doing the same as best she could from her position. then she let out an almighty 'Ohhhh' and came. that and our physical efforts had me follow close behind and finally let go of all I had.

I saw Amy several times more in 2005 then again after a gap in 2006. When 2007 came around she called me in London and I had her visit my apartment. By the time 2008 came she had a man in her life again, not me, but she liked to come back for what she said was the best watering hole she had ever drank from. So we carried on having sex from time to time. It suited me and it definitely suited her LL. We only stopped when I met Ash.

Amy told me that she  hadn't come under a man for years before I came along. She had never been licked down there nor had she had sex from behind. Over the coming years I completed her sexual education with lots of experimentation taking place. Great memories...but then most of my women have been....bar one...you.









Upstairs in Carcassonne 2018. Eva is leaning on the landing banister, naked.







Hands on here LL and I hadn't even removed my jacket. Taken with my phone and Jane didn't complain of either action - London 2017






This is an 'after the main event' shot one morning in Sorrento with the lovely Alessia and friend who lives locally (in Sorrento) and likes to be pleasured from time to time. This shot and others were taken in 2016 when I was there on a part business part pleasure visit to the Amalfi Coast.

After coffee in bed we got down to 'business' for a second session.....





Studio photo-shoot, Los Angeles 2019







Studio photo-shoot  Miami 2015






Penrith 2004 - the lady's name is Jenny. Guess where I am and what she wants me to do LL.  My notes tell that I left your pace that Monday in May and met Jenny at her home near Penrith, just before lunchtime. She couldn't make any earlier.

It soon became apparent that following our saucy chat online she wanted to have sex. We did manage coffee before retiring to her bedroom, where she stripped just about everything off herself and me. I rather admired her tits and, while we stood undressing each other rather rapidly I have to say, I took both of them in hand. they were as you can see quite perky and firm.

Jenny wasn't fat but she was no sylph like woman, so there was a fair amount to lay my hands on elsewhere and I did when we kissed. I grabbed her nice buttocks while she threaded my erection between her legs and started sliding to and fro on me. Unlike Amy the lady I spoke of earlier, Jenny knew what she wanted. She asked me to lie down on the bed. I said I would if I could take her photo from that angle. It was all said in good humor. She agreed. In fact she agreed to my taking all sorts of intimate shots. I only had that little silver Canon Powershot with me, but it performed admirably...as we both did!

After the shot above she offered her pussy to me while straddling me. I licked her all the way to her climax LL....just hours after you had left for your work. then she rode me. Impaling herself on my cock and riding hard and fast toward her second orgasm. I had a great time with her boobs. After she had come she stayed there a while while I sucked on her breasts. Finally, she removed herself and was surprsied to find me still erect.

'You didn't come?' she asked. I told her no and pushed over on her back and said '...but I intend to!'

Jenny laughed as I spread her legs wide and then she lifted them I was inside her pumping away and hey presto! She came again, quite quickly. I continued ad she came again...I came and she came again. Until then that had never happened to me...having a  woman come that many times while still fucking her. It seemed it hadn't happened to Jenny either , because afterward she said ....

'O my God what did you do to me ? I couldn't stop coming. That has never happened before, but I'd like it to happen again.'

I was persuaded to stay the night LL so I did and when we went to bed together that night Jenny repeated her performance of coming multiple times. I varied hings a little and took her from behind in the shower before we did the main thing on the bed right after still damp and aroused. I slept well that night and so did Jenny. She wanted me to stay and be there when she got in from work, but I had an appointment with another lady near Nottingham that Tuesday.

I did visit her quite a lot in 2004 and 2005. It was a novel experience for me to have a women continually come multiple times under me and I found it very arousing and very satisfying. We finally called it quits in the Fall of 2005





Cannes 2017 with Camilla from Weybridge, Surrey. She stayed behind after a pool gathering at my villa. I'm not sure what she had heard about me, but....

She and other young-ish women had been wandering around topless, not an uncommon occurrence there and it happens every year (bar this one) LL.

While I was making my farewells outside, Camilla must have drifted indoors to enjoy the air con....at least that's what I thought when I turned to return to the house. I had been taking photos of my guests all afternoon including the topless ladies LL, so I was carrying my camera when I entered my villa. I didn't her or see Camilla when I walked in, but soon found her in the breakfast room at the back of the building.....naked.

As you well know I have seen it all before and then some. I still have shots of you, but they really don't compare. Camilla walked toward me that afternoon pausing only when I took the shot above a bit out of focus because it was hurried. I then put the camera on the table. I was still in my swimmers (an Aussie expression if you are wondering). Camilla and I hadn't had sex before but from the look on her face that afternoon she wanted to join my exclusive Cannes Club, as I call it (to myself in the main).

Most of the women I make love to there aren't really aware of my other activities and if a few are, they don't seem to care. Camilla was a first time visitor having been invited, with my approval, by another of my lovers. However I didn't expect to find her naked in my breakfast room....but I arose to the occasion and she could see I had!

It didn't take much from there to find the bedroom remove my swimmers and mount Camilla. She was eager LL. Probably hadn't had it for a while, but I told her to slow down while I gave her a little foreplay. She was hungry though. It was written all over her face how horny she was feeling.

She lay on the bed. I lay on the bed. To her right as I have with every woman in my life...bar one ..you LL. You always wanted me on your left. I should have known you were screwed up from that small point alone. Anyway we lay there facing each other and then I kissed her. Camilla molded her body to mine and I caressed her back and buttocks while I felt the warmth of her breasts against my chest. 

That wasn't the only warmth I felt.Slowly she raised her left leg and placed it over mine. My erection found a home in her  groove. Then she started sliding to and fro on me. That didn't last very long. Camilla pushed me gently onto my back and started on my tip with her mouth. I told her to turn around and I would do the same for her. We did. She came - I didn't. She was surprised at that given I was weeping semen and as hard as when she had started on me, and she said so! Not all the women I met were the shy retiring type far from it.

Camilla dripped her juices on my chest as she climbed off me. I told her she was nicely lubricated and touched her pussy again as she crawled away from me. Then she rolled onto her back, feet tword the headboard and I made my way all the way up between her legs. There's something quite sexy about a woman who has white bits in the critical areas. It sort of draws your attention to them....

 My attention was certainly drawn LL. Looking down at her while I knelt between her legs in the reduced light of the bedroom, they stood out almost luminously. My hands were drawn to her breasts. They were firm as you might expect of a woman in her thirties and a delight to fondle, and fondle I did lots. Camilla's hand had taken my erection in hand and applied my tip to her clitoris using me to to rub herself as though she wanted to masturbate.

That made me pretty sensitive down there too and I knew I was weeping semen. She loved the fondling and my pinching her nipples until she steered me into her entrance and I negotiated my way inside her pussy. I say that because Camilla, although dilated somewhat, had a nice tight pussy. That was pretty stimulating for both of us and given I was at a full erection and thick width ways of course we took our time until I was fully immersed in her. She gasped when all of me was inside.

For a moment or two LL, we stayed that way. No thrusting, no banging her. Just nestled inside and growing even harder. Camilla could feel it she said, and I could feel her moving around my erection subtly. Then like a steam train leaving a station we both started to thrust slowly, sliding to and fro like the pistons on that train and just as smoothly as we were well lubricated by Camilla's juices.

To use the train analogy further we began to get up a head of steam and Camilla started making all sorts of noises expressing her pleasure. We both went faster, her boobs moving in rhythm to our efforts until she couldn't keep thrusting and instead raised her legs very high and wide and I then went at full speed until she came with a great shout and lots of breathless panting. Slowly, our train came to a halt and Camilla smiled up at me while I remained inside her.

'That was so good', she said and reached up with her arms to bring me down toward her. I kissed her on the lips and then her neck and felt her react way down below. then I moved to her proud and upstanding, even outstanding, nipples LL and sucked on them. I was still inside her and although earlier I had started to wane a little, things started happening and I was growing back to a full erection.

I hadn't come and unbeknown to Camilla I wasn't finished. She guessed that moments later when I said 'Again?' She nodded vigorously and I then asked her how. Camilla isn't a beginner in any way shape or form LL, so I took her from behind at her request. Quite a nice finish to that party I thought and I had the pleasure of her company in my large shower as well. 

There was plenty of food left over from the party, the staff had long gone so we sat around in shorts, for me and a bikini bottom for Camilla. She stayed the night and then had to fly home to her husband the following afternoon.

We 'partied' again in 2018 and 2019...she only comes down to Cannes with a few friends for about five days so I had and have plenty of time to be entertained by others.










I'm not sure if you recall the summer of 2005 LL, but in Norfolk in June of that year it was a lovely 30C and sunny. You could say the heat was up and it certainly was with Jessica.

We had met via the Internet and went through the usual mailing followed by a few phone calls and then a meal or two out. After the second evening out Jess asked if we could go back to my place, so we did and she stayed over. To begin with it was in the bedroom next to mine. My son's old room. But she crept into my room and my bed thinking I was asleep. I felt her curl up beside me. Then her arm rested on my chest. When I took her left boob in hand she knew I wasn't gone to the world....and she then found out how wide awake I really was.

The shot above was taken at Jess's place. Quite a nice welcome to her home wouldn't you say LL I certainly thought so and I made full use of what Jess was offering. Great boobs as you can see and despite not making it to her bedroom that afternoon she came three times. Twice on the couch and once from behind over the kitchen counter...and that was before we went to bed later that day. They were good times LL. You were definitely on the wane in my estimation and your playing away just hastened your end as far as I was concerned.

I felt free after you did what you did the enjoy myself and I most surely did.

The biggest mistake you have made in your mistake ridden life.










I'm always tempter to say 'Danish Bacon' when I post a photo of one of my Danish ladies. This is Frida and Frida's two rashers of bacon were often wrapped around me back in 2008. It was quite a coincidence how we came to be together where this shot was taken.

She isn't an employee of our pharmaceutical company.

I was visiting Esbjerg and decided I would like to see the shore and some of the smaller places. One of the waitresses in the hotel I was using was Frida, with her gorgeous Scandinavian looks. Reminded me of  a young Britt Ekland. I stayed several days and enjoyed myself, especially on the middle night, but not with Frida...just a fellow (female) customer. Very nice she was too LL. Ships that pss in the night you might say but we docked a couple of times.

Frida was quite friendly toward me and when I said I was looking to go out to the coast for some photography, she said her aged parents still owned a small holiday home at Blavand and suggested I might like to use it for a couple of nights. She told me the coast near Skallingen was worth a look alone. One condition - she had the weekend off and would come with me to unlock and show me the ropes.

I checked out on the Friday and waited in the car park for Frida. She arrived. I put her small case in the boot and we set off. We arrived and sorted the place out a bit. It had been closed up but there was fresh linen and so I helped Frida make the bed. That's when I asked her where she was sleeping. To which she replied 'Here', pointing to the left hand side of the double bed. Prior to that she had cleaned the bathroom while I did a bit in the kitchen.

We looked across the bed at each other and both smiled, my eyes surveying her figure. She was standing at the bottom of the bed. Slowly she unbuttoned her summer dress. You can see in the shot above what I saw LL, because I took this shot. I guessed when she was cleaning the bathroom she had shed her bra and panties. This was confirmed later.

Faced with a body lik that and a willing participant there was only thing to do or rather one woman. We spent the after or part of it in bed making love. What a beautiful Danish lady Frida was, one of my best memories from that great little country and I have a few. Being between her 'Danish Bacon' bacon was a delight and she liked wrapping those lips around my 'sausage' LL.

We did the drive and walk to Skallingen later then a meal out and back to the holiday place for a few drinks and some pretty good athletics in bed. Quitea weekend all in all and not anticipated. Frida's boobs were something else -  a delight to handle.












Boy! Was this an interesting day. 2005 at a certain premises in Norwich...after closing time.

First of all LL the month is June, it is early evening. The girls/women are Helen on the left and Alison on the right. The latter, along with me, was the prime mover of this little after hours get together. I'l leave you to guess at the purpose of the premises and no, it is not a house of ill repute.😆 I guess you could say part of its purpose is to be hands on, whose hands and where you will learn if you read on.

A little background. Alison used to work in my bank but left to train and follow her chosen career. I was walking by her place one day when she caught sight of me and came outside to say hello. I was on my way to see my lady real estate agent regarding a couple of properties I was interested in. We chatted for a while, caught up on old times briefly and Ally suggested we might meet at lunchtime to catch up properly.

We met at 1.00 pm in the mall had a nice lunch and talked lots. She learned I was widowed. I learned that she was single without a partner. We talked of other things of course but as I left she said maybe she could see me again and talk some more. I said I'd like that and Ally suggested I meet her after work at her premises and we could go and have a drink and something to eat. Around 7.00 pm that evening LL I duly turned up and she came to the door and let me in.

I somehow expected her to be ready to go but she was still wearing her white overall dress affair.. You will have guessed by now that it was a beauty and massage salon. We walked through to the rear of the premises where the massage rooms were.  Then onward to what appeared to be a spare room with a table and a few bits and pieces. At that point I was expecting Ally to change. So I leaned against the table you see above prepared to wait while she went and changed.

Ally walked through a door to the right of the above photo LL and as she did she slipped her overall off. All she had underneath was her panties. That was when she offered me a massage. Now of course our meeting there was a whole different ball game. I wasn't about to refuse an offer like that - to be massaged by a semi naked woman whose assets I could see were pretty damn fine.

As I said LL, you really didn't know me, but I knew far more people than you ever imagined and am far more 'adventurous than you imagined. I stripped down and lay face down on my tummy while Alison went to work on my back. That was a very pleasant experience, although not my first massage. It was made more enjoyable by catching the occasional glimpse of her breasts which were moving slowly as she worked her magic on me.

Mostly, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the effect.

Eventually, Ally asked me to turn over. I was aroused of course. When I did turn over, she was standing at my side still topless, but also having lost her panties as well.  She climbed onto the massage table/bed and straddled me. I stroked her thighs and then up around her hips and onto her boobs, LL. All thought of the meal had been lost for the time being. I fondled her and squeezed her rather nice firm tits. She tried to get me inside but she was barely moist down there, so I told her to move toward my face.

She got as far as my chest and stopped. I told her to keep coming until her knees were either side of my head and my tongue could reach her pussy. I think Alison thought I was going to use my fingers on her pussy and clit LL, because it was quite certain she had never been licked before. She suddenly realised with a lot of pleasure what I was about. I recall (from my notes) that she had quite a prminent clitoris once I had that pearl reacting to my tongue.

I licked and stoked it and fondled her breasts while knelt over my head. She made noises that told me what I was doing was giving her a lot of pleasure, followed by the usual groans and ohh's until she came. Right after that orgasm had subsided she slid back down my body leaned over my face and we kissed at some length. As she shuffled her way further down her pussy touched my erection and she guided herself onto me and in I went fully. Ally made herself comfortable, if you follow LL and then she started rocking on me really fast.

Pausing and slowing now and again and then getting quite frantic, rubbing herself or rather her clit hard against my pubic bone until the Ohhh's just didn't stop until she came in one almighty shuddering of her whole body. A few OMG's and she leaned over me again. this time I sucked gently on her nipples which were now really hard and her boobs engorged.

There wasn't room on that massage bed to lie side by side so she removed herself from being impaled on my cock and got down to stand on the floor. I followed her. When I hit the floor I embraced her, both of us naked and me still erect not having come. It went between her legs as we kissed and I caressed her body and squeezed her very nice butt.

'That was great P', she said, 'but you haven't come yet'.

'Not yet', I replied, 'but I intend to so turn around'. She did. This time she did know what was about to happen, so she spread her legs and leaned on the massage bed. I entered her from behind. She was wet (very) dilated and extremely receptive. She wanted me again and as fast and as hard as I liked. I thinks she thought I wouldn't ejaculate unless we fucked that way. I enlightened  her afterwards but we did indeed go at it hard and fast and I certainly had Ally in a state as I thrust into her again and again. The noise of my groin slapping against her buttocks repeatedly.

We were really rutting and then some. I was enjoying her so much I began to get even harder inside her, feeling myself swelling and Ally uttering OMG, oh , oh, oh, and then finally Ohhhhhh! She came that third time while I was still pinning her to that table and still going. I ignored her orgasm although I was fully aware of it from the way her pussy was cramping against my cock. I continued - in and out, in and out, in and out. Then there was that familiar stirring in my groin as the unstoppable rush of my ejaculation started it's headlong rush. I guess I had been giving it my all as it seemed to trigger Ally again and she also came (#4 orgasm) as I shot my lot inside her.

Later after we had used the staff shower, we found a pub for a late-ish meal.

All of which brings me to what occurred and was arranged some three weeks later. Alison and I hooked up a couple of times in between, sleeping at my place on each occasion (in between the other women I had 'in hand' at the time). After I decided to move on life became quite exciting and active and was enjoying every minute of it.

Anyway, Alison and I lay (now there's word) in bed one morning when she asked me how I felt about having another woman, Helen join us at the salon one evening for some fun. I said I was up for it and she replied that I was always up for 'it'! Not that she was complaining.

We ended up in that back room again LL This was mid - week toward the end of June 2005. We knew, more or less, what we were going to do and who! We all stripped off. I had my camera. The girls were proud of their bodies with good reason and so I took lots of shots right up to the last one above. At that point we decided to 'get the show' on the road'. Not that I was complaining having two lithe well endowed women completely naked around, especially as between shots they would kiss me and allow a little fondling to take place. In return, they used their hands to 'keep my interest up'. Not that it needed it.

The last shot shows Ally giving Helen a bit of a boost as by now they were both feeling quite horny. I was pretty rigid myself and they were both vying for who had me inside them first. I should explain that just prior to the shot above Helen had made Ally come while I watched them both,using her fingers on Ally's pussy. See had layed back with her legs open and watching her coming without being directly involved was very sexy. I did apply myself though to her boobs.

In the photo Helen is starting to come which is where I became involved. While Ally was attending to Helen's needs, I entered Alison from behind and started fucking her. My hands on her boobs squeezing and fondling. AS I write this I remember how firm she was and how erect her nipples were. WE both heard and partially saw Helen come. That did something to Ally            as she started coming as well. I looked down watching myself going in and out of her as her cum flowed out of her and all over me. She withdrew rather than me leaving just Helen bent over that table, just about recovered. I found her entrance and there I was inside her while Ally was getting her  breath back.

Funny how boobs come in all shapes and sizes, while Alison's were nice and full. Helen's were more pointed with a lot of uplift and very firm. A pleasure I indulged myself in a few times that evening. I had been less than half way there while I was having sex with Alison, so I had plenty to give Helen and I did. Alison stood watching us and urging Helen on.

'Go,on, go on' she kept saying while Helen moaned her way all the way to her orgasm. There was a lot of noise in that room. She came accompanied by lots of ohhhhs and then some heavy panting I pumped forth and in it all went sticky and full on.

To think LL, that I was to see you in September of that year and although you didn't know it that was pretty well your last chance bar October. I fooled you pretty well didn't I. All the time I was having a wonderful time with women a lot younger than you and lots of them! You know what they say...variety is the spice of life...I had plenty of spice and lots of variety ethnically and acroos a range of ages, all less than yours at the time.

We hadn't finished at the salon that evening. We took a break. I had brought some wine along and we sat drinking in three robes we 'borrowed' from the salon. We chatted compare notes on our sex and what we liked and then Alison said did I think I could get myself 'up' again. I said the old fella might need a little encouragement. By now it was getting toward 10.00 pm and dusk was falling outside. WE decided to pile some towels on the floor with the gowns beneath to make a bed. The girls took this on and I watched there lovely naked bodies as they did. Finally, they came for my gown. I took it off.

All that bending down by Alison and Helen and straightening the towels on all fours while totally nude had worked its magic on me - I was locked and cocked (if you'll excuse the pun). We decide or the girls did that I should lay down on my back. Helen placed herself over my head and Alison took to keeping my interest up by sucking on me. There were a lot of wet sounds. Some from Ally's sucking and some from my licking and stroking Helen's pussy. I hadn't noticed before but her little pearl was quite prominent when aroused and it reacted to my attentions very well, ensuring Helen had yet another rush of pleasure when she came.

Alison was still enjoying herself in my nether regions when that happened. Helen rolled off me and lay down on the towels alongside turned half toward me. Ally had become quite wet with her activities and was well aroused when she replaced Helen by lowering herself down onto my erection. Together we fucked each other quite fast and hard. Her boobs kept my hands full...literally as we humped away LL. We both came almost together  which was very good.

Helan had been alongside us all the time and as Ally removed herself from me and lay on the other side, my right, Helen offered her boobs to me by leaning over me. I sucked on her nipples. She liked it...and so did I.

By now it was heading for 11.00 pm and we all cleaned up dressed and decided to call it a day. I think the girls had more than enough sexual fun for one day! They both told me they loved what we did and maybe they could repeat it sometime at my place. We did.

We all walked back to our cars. Helen's was parked at the back of the salon and Alison's was in the same multi story park as mine. WE both waved Helen off and then went to our cars. Ally followed me home and we snuggled up that night. No sex....well not until the morning, that is.

AS I said at the beginning LL, quite a day!






California 2017 with Laurie. I am sure you can work this one out for yourself. A friend of a friend with a need for a photo shoot and also a need...another neglected woman and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Not for long though. As they say...another satisfied client.






Finally, LL, this is a shot of Christie in New Hampshire. Way back when I first moved in I was assailed by my near neighbors wishing to welcome me there. This was my original home, not where I live now.

Among them was Josie a lady living on her own in a modest property about eight miles from where I was in a small town called Chichester. I was over there doing a few chores when I met Josie. As I said it's a small town and she already knew of the English guy who had moved into a property on that side of Concord. She started chatting, about me being a Brit and how she knew the woods around my place. She seemed keen to take a look see so I gave her my cell number and said for her to call me sometime and come and have a look. I knew few folk at that stage so it seemed nice to keep in with the local folks.

Josie turned up about a week later. We walked around the property and some of my land right the way down to the river way out back. We sat on the grass together and talked and then well she turned to conversation to both of us being alone and how she missed the physical side of things. To cut a long story short LL we ended up naked and making love down there on my jacket and her dress on a bed of pine needles. The shot above is just before she straddled me for a second go round and her second orgasm.

I've moved now of course but we dallied a while just satisfying each other's needs when the mood took us. I was and am away a fair amount in normal times so it wasn't a regular thing...just occasional.


Arrivederci




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©







No comments:

Post a Comment