Saturday, April 27, 2019

Classic ...Cars

LL in the UK

One of my many interests LL has been and still is classic cars. I have quite a nice collection now. In my travels around the States and over there in Europe I have managed to combine my love of cars with my love of photographing beautiful women. Here's a selection covering the years 2007  to 2019. I haven't bothered with the locations as it is all about the cars....mainly!






























 
















































































































































































































































Forget the cars.....😉









Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment