Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mainly Upfront


LL in the UK

It's a funny world LL. Here I am in New England I wrote this several weeks ago) and have five woman wanting me to see them. That's five current women apart from my friends across the Pond and elsewhere in the world. It's a wonder I can keep up...but I can, and I enjoy every minute of their company and...their bodies. As a bonus I even get to photograph them, adding to my extensive library every week, almost.

Today, I have a few Facetime calls with the beautiful five. Three here on the East Coast and two in California. Then my female friend from Bristol is visiting. She's never been here to New England but she has visited in Florida.

When I think back to those two years with you, life was very boring, but it filled a gap while I recovered from my loss. I would have stayed but you know all the reasons why I didn't, so I won't repeat them here.

Here are a few further shots from the various portfolios and from my private collection. Some of the ladies you have seen before, of course.

Mainly upfront refers to the obvious, LL.




Norfolk, UK 2005

Your tummy didn't and doesn't compare does it. That shot was a precursor to what was to come ... both of us! Her name is Megan.





California 2007

One of my many commissions who decided to 'let her hair down' on this fairly remote beach in the northern half of the State.





Florida 2018

Need I add anything to this shot and that weekend. I think not.







Cumbria 2004

Extremely close to home LL....yours. That's my hand in the shot, but you probably recognise it, even though you were closely acquainted with it in the past - and concurrent with this photo. I needn't explain which way her panties were going, need I....downwards, of course. Post March 2004 - her name is Marion.










Chelmsford 2005

Gorgeous aren't they. I thought so - both of them. Judith was married then,but looking for some excitement in her life and ... sexually, something more than just the repetitive missionary lay. She learnt a few things and certainly had some excitement in her life. Much of it to our mutual satisfaction!!





Near St Louis, Missouri

This was taken at a place I stopped over in near St Louis, Missouri as I travelled the country in 20007 LL I guess I could have titled it 'what hotel staff do on their day off'', or more to the point who they do. Melanie couldn't get enough, little sex bomb that she was. Great boobs and a few more revealing photos to remember her by. It was a 'ships that pass in the night' moment. Really enjoyed the encounter at the time but had to move on and leaving her but taking good memories.





London Studio 2008

This was going to be a straightforward shoot LL. But she had a ... err ... need that she wanted filled. So I filled it .... and her. You were right on that score about women wanting a lay. There were/are more numerous than you might imagine Even ladies like Jen above who was 'spoken for', so to speak. Loved her pert boobs and the shots I took of her, including the one above.







California 2018

I don't need to comment, do I.









France 2007

This was taken on a remote beach in Western France LL. Lovely woman isn't she. You have seen her before.









California 2008

What a pleasure to be given yet another opportunity to photograph a beautiful woman LL. This was supposed to be part of a series of lingerie shots for Kaitlin, but after she took that nightie off we both got a little distracted, especially as she was feeling very horny that morning.





Bury St Edmunds 2006

This lady trained horses believe it or not LL. Newmarket to be precise, but she also liked to have the occasional ride herself. I was more than happy to oblige with a figure like Ruth's.

She had a  great figure as you can see and her boobs were lovely. Firm and great to handle. I've had so many women since you left, all  rated under my system. Ruth was a eight visit lady, liked the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position also being taken 'doggy' style plus of course...traditionally. On my 'system' that that came out as 8/c/rv/d/t/9 Most it it you can figure out from what I have said, but the last figure is out of 10. Ruth scored an 9. I had the nail marks on my back as evidence!











Cambridge 2008

This young woman almost threw herself at me at a party I attended in Cambridge. I was alone and she decided to spend most of the evening with me. Her name is Kathie. I took a lot of photos of her beautiful body with her full permission. This is one, above LL.

The cover is on the couch in the photo for the obvious reason of 'dampness' that was shed. It protected my couch in my Cambridge home. The first one I had. Kathie is, shall we say, recovering in the photo. I remember those lovely upturned boobs and the warmth of her legs  wrapped around me well.





California 2008

It was 'hard' work in California LL, if you follow my innuendo. Especially with this lady - very demanding. Insatiable in fact. Her name is Amanda. ...and she has a lot upfront doesn't she 😉.




Near Cambridge, UK


Sexy Julia and her selfies. Particularly like this one sent to me just a month ago. Looking good in the 'assets' department isn't she LL.



Suffolk UK 2004

This little lady is Jo. We had some fun together over several, shall we say, encounters during 2004  and 2005.

   


Italy 2006

One of my first Italian conquests LL. In fact it was mutual consent, rather than a conquest. Her name? Sofia. Lovely name I thought and an equally lovely body - fully explored.








Florida 2008

In my pool, LL but not one of the ones you knew of. This one was quite private, hence Lori's nudity. I think you actually met her once, if memory serves but I'm not telling you where. Her frontal assets are standing to attention aren't they, which in turn had me standing to attention!!





Chelmsford, Essex 2005

Her name is Jenny and she loved the foreplay I employed to get her to this state. Yes, we did have sex on her floor and I'll tell you this it was darn good. This was before we parted - you and I that is.

They kept coming thick and fast the ladies. You were right on that score. They came, they made me thick and some were very fast!





Norfolk UK 2004 (Post March)

This is Claire, who lived in the next village. We actually got chatting on a certain website only to find how close we were to each other. I took this shot mid week, in July of 2004. Lovely isn't she. The photo was taken just beyond my hedge in the meadow to the west of my then UK home. Needless to say we had regular brief meets at my place for just one thing....sex.








London 2008

A studio shot for an orchestral friend.







New Hampshire 2008

Lisa, a friend I made over here LL, back in 2008, letting her hair down, so to speak, with a naughty weekend at my old place.



Paris France 2007

It was her idea for this photo. She's a Brit by the way. We had had lunch and undertaken some shopping. That included what she is wearing which both she and I rather liked. Her name is Lucinda and she worked for the Foreign Office. I saw her in London as well. What for, I will leave to your imagination.

Looking back I now wonder what I ever saw in you LL. I must have been under the influence of my grieving to think that you were a suitable partner. You proved to be anything but.






Near Sarlat, France 2018

I guess I am pretty lucky LL. You said I was once, when I settled here in New Hampshire. I said that there is no such thing. It is more a case of taking risks, rising to opportunities and planning and judgement.

However, in some respects I guess luck does come into it. Like my encounter with Chloe, above. I took this shot on the steps (out back I hasten to add) at her place in Sarlat last September. If you recall I have a place near Souillac. She was down from Paris, which is where I first met her and I wasn't that far east of where she stays from time to time. I was on my own, she was on her own so we decided to get together, naturally and let's say, connect.

This shot was purely for me, courtesy of Chloe.




Norfolk 2004

A friend of my daughter who asked me to take photos for her. Whether she wanted them personally or for some future boyfriend, I never found out. My daughter didn't know of this shoot of course or the fact that this young lady wanted me in bed. It was a pleasure....for both of us.

When I think that at the time, after your March disclosure,  that I had the choice between women like the unnamed lady above (and others) and you, it was a bit of a no brainer to start thinking about moving on. One thing would have stopped me. Your commitment and your faithfulness, but you couldn't give the first or adhere to the second. You lost my trust when you slipped up in disclosing your unfaithfulness, under the influence of drink.






Near Uppsala, Sweden

A shoot had been arranged with the lady standing at the back of this group of three gorgeous Swedish women. When I arrived there were three of them there LL. Not only that, as you can see they wanted nude shots along with more regular ones.

What a mix. The older woman at the back was the instigator. You can tell she is older if you look at her boobs. Beginning to head south. Then the lady on the left - really sweet but her boobs were young and relatively small. The one that attracted me most and my camera was the woman to the right. For me she had a near perfect body.

I'm pondering as to whether I should relate what happened next ....


Near Bridgetown, Barbados 2008

I think, LL, that I mentioned that I had a time share in Barbados. That went and I now have a property there...since 2008. This photo of Emma was taken there.



Lyon, France 2018

This lady who is a good friend owns a small cafe near Lyon. It is where I took this photo last year. Of course the cafe was closed at the time, LL.

Another of my favorite shots mainly because of the atmospheric feel to the photo and naturally Emile's beauty.








Nice, France 2018

My life didn't stop because I reached a certain age, unlike yours is likely to LL. It still goes on and my reputation, to some extent goes before me. Such that I end up faced with images like the one above.

This all started as a commission while I was staying in the area at my place last year. This is her place incidentally and she is from Paris. Her name is Lucie. It was supposed to be a shoot as I have said and it was up to a point. I took most of the usual shots including her rather lovely lingerie. That, however, was the point I refer to.

Instead of dressing, she undressed and the above is one of several nude shots taken. Lucie wanted to 'relax' as she put it so we did. In bed, on the bed and later against the wall. Hard to resist, so I didn't.

I often ask myself why did I ever need you. The answer is I didn't.






Suffolk, UK

I met this lady in 2004 after your slip up and took this photo at one of our meets. This being at her place.

I rather like this shot. It seems to exude a certain innocence to me. She wasn't....innocent that is.









New England 2018

This is another shot of my very dear and close friend from New York, taken during a long weekend here in New England LL. Don't need to say more do I.





 
Somewhere in the Mediterranean 2018

I guess you have no idea whatsoever of the life I lead LL. This was taken on my boat/yacht below deck, obviously. Not a million miles from Cannes. You might be surprised what goes on there (and you might not) among the wealthy. So many women looking to get laid. This lady was one such and when I took this at her behest she was making it pretty clear what she wanted.

She got it!




Woodbridge, Suffolk, England 2004

It really was so very easy LL. There were loads of women out there that required a certain something and there still are. You were so very right on that score...and score I did, many, many times.

The lady above is Chrissie a beautiful, no gorgeous Asian woman that I had the pleasure to meet, photograph and......pleasure.







Sussex, England 2005

Summer in Sussex 2005. Great memories of my first meeting with Sue.

I took this shot of her and her delectable body outside behind a barn building on her property. To say I couldn't keep my hands off her would be an understatement LL. She, equally, loved sex and so it was a meeting of kindred spirits. She's still in 'good shape' and I will try and touch base with her when I am over there soon.

Touch base, rather a nice thought that I know Sue appreciates...the touching that is.

Incidentally, I saw her throughout 2005/6/7 and 2008, as and when the need took us both.





California 2007

Just another client, near Los Angeles. Not a bad body has she LL. When I think of you eighteen months before and indeed now., I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to photograph such beautiful women. No name allowed here.





Norfolk UK 2004

This shot was probably my earliest. Taken in Norfolk - you know where LL. Great image although the focus wasn't perfect in this shot. I guess that was partly the situation and the fact I was taking a whole series at pretty much the same time.

Louise was/is someone I knew via a former banking client. It wasn't too much of a leap to get together either geographically or otherwise. Very satisfying it was too.

So many women fell into my arms in those years LL and into my bed or theirs. Thank you for what you did. You lost big time and I gained big time.



Oregon 2006 (and 2018!)

The Cascade Mountains in Oregon are not called that for nothing LL. The reason being the multiple waterfalls that flow from them. Some are large and spectacular others hidden away along and up back roads. 

This photo of Leanne was taken at one of the latter, for obvious reasons. I could make the joke about bare and bear behinds and it wouldn't be that far from the truth. There are bears in the Cascades. But the only bare I was interested in that day was that of Leanne. 

A blanket and a couple of cushions and we had quite a bit of what you might call 'fun' that day. Probably just about when you wrote to me and said 'why do I always make the wrong decisions'.


Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment