Saturday, January 19, 2019

Snow on The Roof

For LL in the UK

Audentes Fortuna Juvat


Remember the old saying LL. There may be snow on the roof, but there's still a fire in the grate. That's me and her are some ladies who know it's true.


Near Boulogne, France 1969 - Oh Diane!


How I loved miniskirts and mini dresses and the girls that wore them...most of the time.



Cumbria, 2004 - Wild oats .... (to be) sown

Sorry to show you this young woman, but only in a way. I still had hopes with you back then but the way you betrayed me within six months of our start,to what I thought would be a lifetime's relationship, I made myself 'available', mainly as a back up plan.

That's how I ended up spending some time with Laura. She appreciated me and my attention.





Naples, Italy 2008 - Neopolitan 'Knockers'



Paris, France 2017 - Cafe au lait

There was more than a little foam and froth later, LL.



Near Thetford, Norfolk 2004 - 
Wood nymph? Or Nymph - Oh, oh, OHHHHHHH - maniac. 

Definitely the latter! That I can assure you of. Bring on the younger women. They were and are great, and they like 'learning'.

Did you really think I would just sit back while you went behind my back? You were a fool if you did. We know you are a fool now, because of your decision...don't we.





Near Norfolk, Virginia 1970  - Fill me up (I did!)

...and it wasn't with gas!






South Devon 1968 - Taking the plunge

I did...she loved it, and wanted more.





Croatia, 2009 - High cut


Long legs, nice boobs. Couldn't ask for more. We took a short vacation together when I was in London that year.



Tennessee, USA 2007 - 
Night out (and in ) in Nashville

Both were equally entertaining! In and out...so to speak.





Bristol, UK 2004 - 
Wet and waiting

...and I'm not talking about her hair.

Remember when I was working in Bristol for a few days in 2004, LL. I went there with another guy from the office and the lady above, to ummm ... assist me.

Well both were of assistance with my work, but the lady above and I wanted a little more out of the trip so I was invited back to her room after we all went out for dinner, and ...well I didn't sleep in my room those two nights. You may recall that is when you asked me to begin texting you. You had already played away. I thought you had some gall wanting me at your beck and call as well.

I had other ideas, other fish to fry, and some 'back-ups' to put in place. You really had no idea who you were dealing with, or indeed cheating on, did you.




Kent, UK 1968 - 
Shorts, shirts and shafts

The shorts were hers, the shirt was mine ....as was the 'shaft', which we shared for our mutual pleasure. No names on these shots of course, for reasons known to me.. 





Évreux, France 2005 - 
La Belle Français


I bet you have no idea where that is. I was there in the summer of 2005, during that long gap between my visits to see you. Mireuille is one reason I wasn't there!






Dreux, France 2005 - 
Feeling handy ...and randy

Sophie was another reason. Same trip - different place, different woman, different bed and....sexual variety. Which as they say is the spice of life - variety that is. She certainly was!






Near Richmond, Virginia - 2012 - Silk, sex and  slipping

Friend of the family. My and Ash's family, that is.








Paris, France 2016  - Cordon Bleu

Private room and 'our' restaurant in Paris. Hard to concentrate on food with Gabrielle looking as gorgeous as she does in this shot. No the waiter didn't take it, I did, LL.







1969 Devon, UK - 
A good friend, a close one and a willing one

Another holiday companion from way back when. My girl friend at the time - Jill. I guess you were just fifteen that year. Puts things in perspective doesn't it😊.



 Norfolk 2004 - 
Big and bouncy

Young-ish, well late thirties, school teacher. Shot taken at her place in Dereham. But that wasn't where she was first taken, by me, apart from a couple of restaurants. No, the first place I took her was in that bed you shared with me at my then place in Norfolk, UK.

Nice boobs. You should have seen them bouncing around when I was thrusting hard into her, LL. You had only yourself to blame for my 'drifting'. You should never have 'played away' behind my back.








San Francisco 2008 - A taste of the Orient

Oriental genes, but an all American woman. We had a relationship, for a while, following a shoot I did for her in Oakland. This shot was taken in my then, just acquired, home on the Bay. She was/is very sweet and to me quite beautiful.





Cambridgeshire 2007 -
 Ripe for harvesting?





I love it when a woman comes onto me. Not too much, but enough. I hate it if they are too 'needy' or desperate, it demeans them. Charlie (Charlotte), in the two shots above, hit just the right balance. Ever been out in The Fens LL? I guess not. That is where these shots were taken. Charlie was then a student at Cambridge University and introduced to me for the shoot she wanted. I hadn't expected the underwear shots, but I wasn't complaining either.

She was horny that morning too, so you can guess where this shoot ended up in among the greenery. Charlie told me afterward that she had no idea what an older man could teach and show her, or where he could take her to, sexually. She wanted more so a few weeks later she came (now there's a word!) to my London apartment for the weekend.




Cumbria 2004  
Milk bar ... open

Unknown to you LL, I had an account on another dating website, which is how I came to meet up with the lady above. She liked what I 'did' for her and although it was never going to amount to anything apart from 'mutual satisfaction', partly due to our age difference, nevertheless it was rather a nice relationship. Sometimes I traveled to Cumbria quite close to where you are located on a Wednesday, so that I could have a couple of nights with her and she with me.

The relationship was entirely physical. no name - too close to home. Yours, not mine. She still lives there. Oh and I did get to suck at the 'milk bar' many times LL. How little you knew of me or how much I knew of you and your 'goings on'.



New England 2018 - Dappled

Question is did I bring the horse to the lady or the lady to the horse, LL It was the former in fact. I could hardly expect her to walk to the stables and corral 'dressed' like that. In fact she wasn't dressed at all - she was stark naked. We or rather I composed this shot for her. Best use of net curtain material I have ever undertaken. The view from the rear of her rear was pretty good. I took the horse back to the corral and was surprised she followed me. Not the horse she was on a halter, but my companion/client.

I had thought she would go back to the house and put something on. I didn't complain though LL we ended up in the hay  barn. She on her back with her legs apart and in the air and me between them with my member nicely inserted between he lips. The others I kissed.

Not bad for a guy of my age - would you say. I came with a recommendation apparently! She just came, three times and this was only about six months ago. In case you are wondering, I am rarely without a bed mate.






France 2006 - Perky Paris

Part of a commission in my early days. She was a lovely girl - her name is Nina.






Arizona 2007 
 Tucson twosome

I'm not talking of three in a bed here merely her lovely young and pert boobs.  I styed at this B $ B on my tarvels in the South West and was due to leave that morning. The place was run by mother and daughter. Above is the daughter. I took the shot early the morning I was due to leave. Her mother had gone into town on various errands. I had paid up and was ready to go. I was also the only guest.

Just before I was ready to set off, I found this vision in black sitting on the deck out back. She had nothing on bar that top. She told me 'Mom is in town all day, so I thought you might take my photo before you go'. I agreed.

I guess she was needy because went back in the house after the above shot and I found I was following a naked rear again Ll. Fact is she wanted sex not photos. She shed that top and stood naked before me in the kitchen, and she looked pretty darn good. She turned away from me and stood close to the counter top with her legs apart. I walked forward placed my hands on her upper arms and then caressed her there and on her shoulders. She liked that and asked me to massage them lightly.

You can guess that I already had an erection within my pants. My hands moved swiftly to her thighs as she put her hands on the counter edge. Then they travelled upward to her breasts. I recall now that her nipples were quite hard - very sexy. I kep one hand on her left boob and allowed my fingers to explore her pussy. She was horny for sure, LL. Wet and open is the best way to describe her.

I unbuckled my shorts and slid my pants down along with my underwear. That released what she was seeking, my erect cock which I slid between her wet lips and allowed it to stimulate her clit by moving to and fro across her slit. She was soon moaning.

Then she arched her back and presented her butt and pussy full on to me. I slipped inside her and fucked her slowly at first but then as she neared a crescendo and her climax, real hard. I left about thirty minutes later, leaving behind a very satisfied young woman.

To be fair I was not only leaving because that was my plan, nor because her mother was only a short distance away in town, but also because I had taken her mother (in her mid forties) twice, the night before, while daughter was out for the evening.

Happy days LL. I was over the border in Nevada by lunchtime.

  


Fort Myers, Florida 2006 
 Nocturnal nipples

I actually have a color photo of this shot also, but I thought Lori looked great in black and white. She was my Canadian visitor that I talked of in the past.






Fukui, Japan 2007
 Nipponese Nipples

Taken on my first trip to Japan in 2007. That really is the name of the place I took this shot!











Clermont- Ferrand, France 2008
 'I submit!'


Well she did after she had found her earring LL. You ladies and your earrings - always losing them. It interrupted the 'flow' but not for long. I told Anna she looked great in that position such a lovely butt. So, she adopted the same position on her bed and a little rear entry activity took place. Boy could she shout when she came.

As I was still very hard when she did, I gave her little respite, rolling her over and taking her again from on top. Talk about not being able to walk afterwards; she told me she had lost all the strength in her legs. I took that to mean she was well sated and satisfied, and she was. France and its ladies have been very good to me over the years LL.




Near Tokyo, Japan 2007
 'I submit too!' 

Can't recall exactly, but I think this lady was one of the very first to offer herself to me during my first trip to Japan. Naturally I recall who it is LL and the circumstances., which were rather lovely and a great welcome to the country!

She, Miyu, was a client who decided that me a European man might be an interesting lover. I think I made the grade!!





London Studio 2005 
Horny Hussy 
This was my earliest studio shot of a near naked woman. I have to say that it was a little nerve racking on that first occasion as I had little idea of how to pose a woman for a good shot, even though I had mastered the lighting there the day before.

In the end Chris (Christine) turned out to know exactly what to do. This shot catches her in a mid disrobing pose. She went onto to shed everything LL. So, when you went your way that October, a week later here I was taking shots of Chris in London. She is thirty in this shot and turned out to be thirty and very hot. Bit of a hussy as she put it and horny to boot. Those panties were damp when she took them off.

I found out the exact location of that dampness and dipped into it twice that afternoon. I can still remember how firm and smooth her lovely little body was. She was about your height so quite short, but there the similarity to you ended. She was much more fun and single, like me by then.




California, USA 2007
Learned ... in the ways of the World
It's not often I show you the whole woman in my shots mainly because I am preserving their identity, but here is one.

This was taken shore-side in California during my stay and travels over several months in 2007. Jess allowed this shot which was taken at her family's beach-side holiday home. That was as far as her undressing went. It was a day of fashion shots and also lingerie. I did meet up with her again in 2008 but that is a whole different story.




Worcester, UK 2004 
 Crowning glory

As I am sure you can figure out LL, I was sitting opposite Sarah when I took this shot. We were both in our underwear although as is more than apparent she is topless.

We came to be together via that website hat you and I used. Worcester is closer to my old home in Norfolk than you are/were so it was an easy trip for me to make. Why? That should be obvious to you. Because of your admission in March of that year, to 'playing away'.

Sarah's crowning glory? Guess. 






Tarpon Springs, Florida 2006 
Bottom up

Because you had decided life with me was not for you and for my part the lack of commitment combined with your dallying elsewhere; I went ahead to enjoy my life fully.

I had friends in Tarpon Springs, although one has now passed away. Once when I visited there from my then home in Fort Myers, I met a number of people at a party they threw. As a result of that I came to meet this lady, Helen. We got along very well, in fact to such an extent I had her over in the UK for a visit that year. This shot was taken in her pool when she invited me on an entirely personal visit. Very personal visit. What a great body she had. 

I think she married like I did and I haven't heard from her since about 2008.





South Carolina 2007 
Hibiscus hidden

I'll leave you to figure out how I came to take this shot LL. Let's just say I received the full 'service' package at my hotel.




Norwich 2004 
Can't wait!
And she couldn't! Those nipples didn't get like that by themselves either. A little coaxing from yours truly for this shot. One of only two I took of Wendy. Post your admission of course, LL. No need for me to explain what followed this photo is there. Wendy used to work with me at the place I worked before I knew you. We got together for occasional fun as we were both single (at least I regarded myself as such, given your behavior).

She was fun, great in bed hers and mine, and we carried on our occasional meets, no strings attached. Worked like a dream and kept me 'occupied' between visits! 


Italy 2006 - Wet ... top and bottom

Post shower and her hair is almost dry. Elena worked at the hotel i was staying at in Florence. A revisit on my part for old times sake. I had been before in the 80's and 90's. Elena was a bonus, who turned up at my door one evening, after I had eaten in the hotel restaurant. She had spotted I was alone and wondered if I wanted a little company.

One thing led to another LL. She showered and invited me to join her. That was a real pleasure as she  needed assistance in washing all over. By the time we were damp dry her pussy was soaking. Can't let something like that go to waist especially has she had brought me to a locked and cocked state... so we didn't. Twice that night and twice early the following morning, Then she crept out of my room to go home. Lovely interlude.





Italy 2006 - Pick my cherries please

This shot was taken in my hotel room in Rome just prior to departing for the UK. There are a lot of very sexy, frustrated and horny women working in Italian hotels. Vittoria was one of them.

My Italian and her English were enough to convey her wishes, although she did that easily enough with her eyes and body. I made the running this time. Feigning a lost key card, I obtained a second one which I gave to Vittoria. She made my three day stay in Rome a real pleasure.

For my part I picked if that's the word all three of her 'cherries',. Sucked and teased would be a more appropriate description. Gorgeous body and she knew it, LL. A delight to behold and to hold. She was well satisfied too!



Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment