Thursday, January 17, 2019

Revelations




For LL in the UK


In the main LL, you have seen all these women, previously. As always, I want you to see a wider range of their 'wares' and read of the pleasure many of them afforded me. Of course it is all about making you realise,which I'm sure you do by now...or you should do...that I was never left on my own or wanting. In fact I was 'wanted' more often than not.

You have to make things happen in life LL. Something I don't think you ever grasped that fully, or in the fullest sense. If you had you would be here now.

As you have seen, I didn't 'hang about' after you parted the scene, or indeed before.





Near Prague 2006

Until 2006 I had never been to Prague, but I received an intro from one of my early London clients and decided to go over there. I'm glad I did. Apart from being able to photograph and bed the lovely lady above, I gained some useful business as a result of, shall we say, my 'contact' with her. 

I appreciated the new business (commercial stuff) and she appreciated my attentions. In fact it was she who came onto me after the shoot of which one shot is shown above. It was taken in what is best described as an old cottage that was near derelict near her home. I had suggested some old backgrounds for the shoot.






Sapporo, Japan 2007

All of my trips to Japan have been fascinating, not least because of the lovely women I met there and those that wanted to experience a European man. Recommendations, LL, and not just for the photography. They venerate age too, which was an advantage, if indeed I needed one.











India, 2008

After my South Africa trip in 2006, the one you advised me not to take, I made my first visit to India, again way ahead of you. Like your lump of a partner I was there on business, some photo commissions and sightseeing...on my own, largely. I have always been able to live with my own company, so that was not a problem.

The Indian lady above was one of my commissions, high caste of course, I suggested the henna design on her tummy which she thought was quite amusing. Dressed like that or rather not dressed on the shoot, the heat etc led to us becoming co-joined right there in that hut on her family's land. We repeated it a few days later in more comfortable surroundings - my hotel room. She still had the henna design I had suggested to her....as I looked down on her body from my position between her legs. One of the few I have allowed a face to appear. 





London 2019

Not a bad way to welcome the New Year in, would you say LL. This was taken January 1st this year LL. You can see all you need to see in this shot. I saw a lot more of course. WE spent the hour after midnight and after coming back from the River and fireworks in a rather nice way. Nice for both of us that is. No name here of course.

She sat on a cushion on the floor while I sat on the couch. She was in her panties but nothing else. Me similarly dressed in just my underpants. I'm still in pretty good shape LL, unlike you. She wanted me to play with her breasts, to arouse her and then take her to the edge as she put it and beyond. We had both been drinking of course.

I will describe what happened - you will have to use your imagination. She sat between my legs on the floor. My hands reached down under her breasts and gently lifted them up and down. Using my thumb and fingers I stoked each boob gently towards her nipples, again and again. She started to firm up quite quickly.

Then I brushed each nipple with the palm of my hand, to and fro, to and fro. They became erect. Then back to gently lifting her boobs up toward me and stroking her breasts, they were more than a little firm and engorged by now. Looking over her shoulder I could see her nipples were really hard...I was too. We both stood, and both removed our underwear. As she did I could see a wet patch on her panties. She was wet, for sure.

We traded places and I knelt in front of her while she sat on the couch. I leaned between her legs and sucked her boobs. First the right and then the left. they felt as great in my mouth as they had in my hands LL. She was beginning to breath deeply and I could smell her sex. That has always aroused me but on Tuesday I didn't need any additional stimulus. I almost felt she would come without intercourse or any pussy play. Her boobs were ultra sensitive as I withdrew my mouth. I touched her left nipple and she reacted immediately.

Lowering my head I eased her legs apart and found her wetness. She was very wet LL, and already 'open'. I stroked  my tongue along the line of her cleft and she moaned. When I reached her clit she slumped back on my couch and her legs went wide held apart by her. I brought her to a climax. Her moaning was lovely. It's still ringing in my ears days later.

After she began to come down from that high. I entered her and we made love right there on my couch. Over the years I have trained myself to 'last' and the ladies love it, especially when they want me to come with them, and I carry on. No wham, bam and thank you ma'am with me.

So it was with my New Year companion. I took her slowly during which time she came once and then once again and finally when I was ready she came a third time. She stayed over of course and we had dessert in the morning. That is when the shot above was taken.







Paris Studio 2008

This part of the shoot for Madeline was supposed to be all about her lingerie and it was, but she seemed to have lost an essential item.

More seriously she had decided that she wanted some nude shots following on from our earlier shoot and was part way there, so to speak. I told her she looked very sexy as she was and she posed for this shot....'just for you', she told me. It was nearly lunchtime. The drapes were pulled so I could get the lighting right.

That was when Madeline decided she needed a little hors d'oeuvre.  Well, not so little, as she found out.  Basically, and in the vernacular LL, she wanted me to fuck her while she bent over that chair. There was nothing under that lacy top she is wearing in the photo, so I slipped it off her shoulders and took hold of her boobs, working them as she thrust her butt against me. Her nipples responded pretty dam quick, but then she was really horny.

My trousers and underpants came off and my erection slid between her legs. Wet isn't the word to describe how she was down there. She was dripping like someone salivating over lobster thermidor. Her lips were apart too and so, with my cock, I could feel the lubrication and the fact that she was ready for me to enter her. Sliding to and fro along her cleft right up to her clit brought her close to orgasm LL. When I entered her finally a few thrusts and she was there.

We had moved the chair against a side table over which hung a mirror. One of those French ones with a fancy ormolu frame. Consequently LL our coupling was doubly sexy as Madeline arched her back, and stuck out her butt to receive me she watched herself, eyes wide open, in the mirror. I found it pretty sexy too. After her first coming. I had only just gotten started and my thrusting, slowly at first the n faster and harder (by request) brought her to her second coming and my first.

I say my first because after that exertion we cleaned up in the bathroom and left for a long French lunch. I hadn't intended returning to the studio for anything more than to tidy up a little. I did and so did Madeline. The tidying up took place the following day. My second coming and her third that day.








Austria 2007

Quite a rustic place but definitely not a rustic woman, LL. This encounter occurred on my travels in southern Germany and then over the border into Austria. I was into several Austrians on that trip. It was a journey that was part exploration, part a revisit from my first visit to Austria in the early seventies and part to undertake several photographic commissions in both countries. The exploration wasn't only geographic!

The encounter were entirely up close personal and intimate.

Johanna, above, was one of those encounters. You have seen her before but not in this position or location. I was gradually making my way back across Austria in my hire car, a BMW, on my way to Munich when she called me. I had already taken her photos per the commission arranged by her parents - nothing revealing - and believed that was that. However, she said she wanted a few photos for herself so I agreed to meet her at a different location to her parents large home. A small cottage built in traditional alpine style. It was near a small place called Kufstein.

Johanna was there when I arrived and told me to park around the back of the property, which I did LL. I remember it was hardcore from local rock with grass etc growing through it. She came out the back door wearing a summer dress - it was June 2007. I collected my camera gear from the car and went inside. She had coffee on the go and had picked up several lovely pastries on her way there. We drank the coffee and consumed a pastry each. While that was happening we discussed the photos Johanna wished for.

It came as no surprise to me that she wanted some semi nude, LL. She was an attractive woman and her dress revealed a lack of any bra. I recall I started with some nice shots of her face with the dress straps off the shoulder. From there the dress headed south gradually. First revealing her left breast, then both while the dress rested around her waist. Then it came off entirely and, yes, she was wearing panties. More shots followed, rather nice ones, I think. She became a little more provocative at this stage cupping her own breasts and then squeezing them.

At some point she removed her panties and I remember the sight of her body had me well aroused, but constricted inside my shorts. I am certain she knew. It was about now that I took the shot above as she held her dress over her pussy. The way she cocked her leg on that stool was really a 'come on', I discovered. Shortly after the photo, she dropped the dress and left her legs apart. One glance was enough to see she was quite wet.

At that point I put the camera down. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. I walked toward her and stood between her legs. Johanna undid my belt and unfastened my shorts. I shuffled everything off and she placed her warm thighs around me. I placed my hands on her hips as she still sat on that stool, my fingers just touching her buttocks. She moved my hands up and onto her breasts and then neither of us could stop the inevitable.

Her arms went around my neck her legs around my waist. My hands lifted her by her buttocks and we kissed as I carried off that stool and to one of the two bedrooms in the cottage. I lowered onto the bed. Johanna unravelled her arms and flung them above her head as she lay there. Her legs two were unwound from my waist, but remained open and welcoming. She took hold of my erection LL and worked me to and fro as I leaned over caressed her boobs and then sucked upon them. At that point she guided me to her opening and we were connected.

We made love, she came quite quickly as we were both very 'hungry'. I was slightly behind the curve and as I upped the pace from my standing position she came again twice as I headed for my crescendo, part of which she wanted on her breasts. I obliged.

The following day I headed back toward Munich. Oh the tales I could tell LL of the many women that have received my favors and me theirs. You live such a mundane life, don't you. In addition, you really, really didn't know me at all.








London Studio 2006

Another lady on my old leather armchair, which matches one other and a couch. The reason? they are neutral in color, offer texture for a background....and are waterproof, or should I say liquid proof.

I met Janine out at dinner I was invited to and the topic of photography came up. The result was a shoot with this classy lady a week later. No we didn't - not then any way. I was invited to her country home in Surrey some short time later - then we did.

I've been an extremely luck guy over the years, you were very unlucky ... in losing me. But heigh ho as they say, that's life😜!







Paris Studio 2006


Annie was the lady that worked at the British Embassy in Paris. This is another photo of her after she had returned to work from my place in Florida. I had flown out to California and she had to get back to work. A week or so later I was in Paris and took this shot at my rented studio there. She still has the sun tan from her vacation with me. 

Yes she did sleep in the same bed as you did at WLC, and we did give the mattress a pounding almost every night and sometimes during the day.

I didn't have my place in Paris then so we used to catch up on our athletic encounters at the studio. On to, beneath, from behind and standing - we enjoyed them all LL.





Rouen, France 2006


 My petite femme from Rouen, she still there too. That year, 2006, was the first time I met her and her lovely French lace outfits. I stayed there and if I am in Rouen we still meet up. Sophie is now in her mid forties and still as sexy as ever, including the firmness of her breasts. I can confirm that from a meet up in Paris last year. This time she stayed at my place.

I could tell you how lovely she is and how much our sex is so very satisfying, but I will leave you to imagine, LL.









New York 2007

One of my first nude subjects at the New York studio I used then. Kate was lovely. I don't recall the details of that shoot but I do remember that she showed me 'her' New York, some great eateries and bars and eventually the inside of her apartment bedroom. I may not recall the shoot in detail but I do recall her gorgeous boobs and the time we spent together exploring each other outside and inside. Both to our mutual satisfaction.







Near Orvieto, Italy 2007

Strange encounter this one LL. This shot was taken in the back room of a small restaurant. One of the kind with Formica topped tables, no fripperies but great food. I was travelling toward Florence and had stopped off in this hilltop town that i first visited way back in the early nineties.

I wandered into this place because it was the only one seemingly open when arrived there. I was just seeking a bite to eat and a drink. I could see the young woman above wiping tables and entered. She said they, whoever they were I only saw her, were closing. In Italian of course. I explained I would be happy with anything she could rustle up and  she relented and said for me to come to the kitchen and choose. I lugged my camera with me, not wishing to leave it on the table in the restaurant.

I chose a simple Bruschetta just tomato, olive oil and fresh basil on bread. I found out about then that the young lady's name was Alessia and told her I was Peter or rather I used Italian and said Pietro. She wondered if I would take her photo and then email it to her. I said sure I would. She suggested either outside or the back room of the restaurant.

Unbeknown to me she had closed up and put the lights out in the front of the place. WE chatted away as I finished my bruschetta in the kitchen, perched on a chair.  When I finished I offered to pay and she said no, photographs would be enough. Then she suggested I look out back while she tidied up. It was pretty much empty in the room at the back. I opened the door to the outside which was only a few feet from a tall wall. I remember watching a lizard climbing it, in what sun settled there.

Then I heard to door open behind me. Alessia stepped through just as you see her above, nothing on but her skimpy panties, LL, and sporting a pair of small but pert boobs and longish legs. Without thinking or speaking, I took the shot you see above.

This was as I said a strange encounter. All I had done was walk into the restaurant for lunch and now here I was in the back with a near naked Italian girl who straight after my photo walked up to me and started taking my chinos off while she offered her small boobs into my hands. They were certainly firm  and easily encompassed by my hands. Still we didn't speak as I stood there with my chinos and underwear around my ankles.

I decided to get serious and pulled her panties down and shuffled out of my shoes and trousers. Alessia wrapped her arms around me. Those small breasts and her hard little nipples against my chest. I lifted her up and she put her legs around me. Her pussy was resting on you know what, which was rigid with anticipation.

I hadn't noticed before, but stacked in one corner were a load of seat cushions, undoubtedly from the restaurant. We spread several out and she said for me to lie down which I did. Instead of sitting astride my thighs as I had expected she knelt above my head in classic '69' style LL. Down she came. Her pussy onto my lips and waiting tongue. It seemed small, hairless and very pink I remember. As that happened I felt her lips enclose my erection.

I can still imagine them warm and gently sucking on me. Reminds me of Denise, the first woman I had after you strayed in March 2004 LL. She did the very same for me and me for her, on my bed in Norfolk, UK.

She, Alessia nearly had my juices rising but I managed to get her saying 'Si, si, si' before that happened. She had her climax and then clambered around on those old cushions to lower her wetness onto mine. We were at 'it' for quite a few minutes. Her legs gripping my sides as she rode me. I was able to hold those pert boobs while she did. More 'si's' and she came again. Young woman seem to get there quicker for some reason. Hormones perhaps, who knows and I for one didn't care. It was a lovely experience mainly due to my thickness and her nice tight pussy.

It was only after that I found out she had closed the shop. We caressed some more laying in each others arms, and she asked if I would be passing again after Florence (Firenze is what she said). I said eventually, as I was headed for Rome after Florence. I promised and as you know LL, unlike you, I keep my promises. I did on this occasion, as well, some four weeks later (and a few more 'encounters' in between!)












Near Nice, France 2007

This lady is Céline, sitting on the steps of her villa near Nice. Through contacts I have there LL, I was invited to stay over at her villa rather than the hotel I had booked into in the town. This was on the proviso that I take some photos for her. This was one of them. Sophisticated and domestic at the same time (note the slippers). I also thought it was quite sexy with the off the shoulder pose.

I took this and others the afternoon I arrived there. The rest of my stay there. Well that would be telling and this lady comes from a rather well known French family. Céline is her middle name which I have used on purpose.






California 2007

Another client come friend that I made during my sojourn through the State that year. As with all my clients now, and some back then, she 'hired' me because another friend had recommended me. I am a pretty good photographer but certainly not the world's best. So I know the recommendation, in the main, always carries other connotations.

Digressing for a moment I thought you might like to know that all my travels encounter, romances etc, including you, have been material for my twenty published books. I mix it all up of course, so there's little fear of being identified.

The lady above is Olivia. She lives, to this day, in Santa Barbara and she lived there then. I took this shot some little distance north of there one evening. As you can see it is a lovely warm Californian evening with the sun fairly low down in the sky. We had driven up there late afternoon to get some outdoor shots on the shore. After this shot a several others we drove back the Santa B and went to dinner after Olivia had changed etc.

I had been invited to stay the night. You have to remember that I didn't have my home in San Diego then and I was fairly itinerant going from place to place and commission to commission. We had dinner, returned to her place, had a drink and said our good-nights. Turned out it was a good night too.

I went to my bedroom, washed cleaned my teeth and lay there. The only sounds I heard were from Olivia's bathroom and then they ceased. I remember that a little light from the moon's reflection on the ocean was creeping in between the drapes and I started to drift off to sleep.

I didn't hear the door open but I did feel Olivia slip into bed beside me totally naked - that was soon established, as she pressed her body against mine immediately she got under the sheet. Next thing I know she sitting astride me dangling her boobs above my mouth. What is a guy to do. I held and caressed them and sucked on her nipples and at the same time I hardened. As I did, my point felt the wetness of her pussy. Olivia wriggled about a little and then she was impaled upon me, that action came with a gasp from her.

We made love. She came fairly quickly, she must have been really horny on reflection. We swapped positions and I was then on top and between her wide spread legs. Olivia had been quite frantic when she rode me, now it was my turn. No going slow on this occasion she had me really 'up there' too, LL.

She had her eyes shut tight as I looked down at her tanned body, well almost all tanned. The only white part was where I was thrusting into her. Her boobs were moving around independently due to the force of my thrusts. We couldn't have that, so I held each in turn...and squeezed them.

Olivia came again several times. So much so she held her tummy to control her convulsions. I came too right about then. I stayed inside her. She told me later she liked that. Eventually we both fell asleep LL, Olivia curled up against me her head on my chest.








London Studio 2008

This young woman is called Clare. She is the daughter of a client. A rather naughty daughter, because the shoot was supposed to be all about various portrait shots. However, I bowed to her wish to have some topless shots, but declined to fondle her boobs when asked to. After all I was having a relationship with her mother, of which she knew nothing of. Incidentally, she is wearing panties in the shot above













London Studio 2008

This commission was a little different Sue is an artist and appreciated what can be achieved with black and white photos. She understood texture and graininess along with contrast. This was just one shot of many I took for her. Some free, some paid for.

The moisture thing is an old photographers' trick. I used one of those little sprayers that one uses to mist plants. Sue's boobs look great in this shot I thought. She was also the one that got me back into painting again the year before. She is quite Bohemian in her outlook so we have enjoyed each other in bed whenever the fancy has taken us, all with no ties. She's only forty eight now in 2019 and still looks great undressed.











Cumbria 2005

This one was taken on your doorstep, not literally, but close enough. Not an artist this time LL, but an artiste in her way (in bed). I suggested this pose to her to maximize her sexuality, without getting too up close and personal with the camera.

A little background. This was taken the day after you walked away after handing the ring back, which incidentally, I still have. After March '04 I always had a back up LL. In this case it was a lady called Lindsey, although in the shot above it is more a case of back down, which was where she was that night with me on top.

I left you and headed to her place for dinner wine and some gratifying sex. You often asked, when I didn't reply to your mails quickly, whether I was talking to others online - you bet I was, after your behavior and Lindsey, who is Scots, was one. A very lovely one at that, as you can see! It was delight to have her after you so coldly walked out and she always welcomed me with open arms (and legs) on the frequent Mondays and Tuesdays I stayed over near to your City.











Derbyshire 2004

This is Linda, a model I used in Derbyshire, when I first started way back in the late spring of 2004. After our first few shoots I suggested an all over tan would look good, so that summer she got one, when she went on a brief vacation with some girl friends. However this shot was before that. The jacket is mine and the photo was taken in an alleyway between some old Victorian terraced places.

A coat was to hand, so there was no real fear of being seen, nor of catching cold! Anyway, LL, when we returned to my car and headed back to her home, wearing just that coat, warming up what was reserved for later. Not that day LL but on my way back up to you ostensibly on a Friday, but in fact I was with Linda all day Thursday and the night of course...keeping each other 'warm'. I took my opportunities, you could call them, as they arose (just like me😉).

Linda was fine with any occasional night and an occasional fuck. She was a lot younger than you and, to my mind, a lot better endowed!

Despite your view of me as someone who had gone off the rails; the truth was as far from that as you could imagine, and being with attractive women was far easier too.











California 2007
Which briefly (pun intended) brings me to this shot of Janie on the Californian shore during my extended stay there during 2007. That's all I will say about her, apart from the fact she has appeared in previous blogs as I have most of the others here. Life is and was very good when you went your way. It was a catalyst to far better things, far better people and also my marriage to Ash. Albeit, that was shortened through her death just over a year ago.





Pennsylvania USA 2007


I first visited this lovely State properly back in 1983, LL. The countryside in the east is very much  like open English countryside with undulating pastures, deciduous trees and quite a few rural roads. My visit on this occasion was for photographic purposes. I did get lots of shots of the countryside, it's undulating features and the rounded hills.

Rather like the ones I took of Jess (Jessica) above. I may have posted this shot before LL, but there's no harm in seeing a beautiful body again, is there. Jess of course lived in Pennsylvania -in a place called Ambler. Not a million miles from Philly. I guess you could say it was an in and out commission, as I was on my way to New York at the time. A quick commute by plane. Scheduled back then - I didn't have the Gulfstream at that time. What a difference ten years makes and in your case over thirteen years.

I had several commissions lined up in that area, not all women I hasten to add Funny isn't it two years on from you and here I was commuting up and down the East Coast. A I say it was an in and out commission with Jess - a one night stopover in Ambler. The ins and outs had an entirely different meaning when she came onto me during the shoot, which was at her place. We ended up in bed during the day and I didn't take much persuading, in fact none at all, when faced in a number of ways with her gorgeous body.

I have always been interested in gardening and sowing wild oats here, there and most everywhere, was always a pleasure. You have to choose where though LL, to get the best results.😉






 Carcassonne France 2007

Which brings me back to my French friend above. If you remember LL, I have several gites on my property near Carcassonne. This is one. One hot day in 2007 Monique was helping me clean up before arranging re-decoration. I had only bought the place that year and wanted to get the lettings up and running, LL.

Our coffee break went a bit awry when Monique undid her top and posed for a few shots. Back to work in an hour or so. At least one of the new beds was tested...twice. I still recall that day. Blissful as I remember, sex wine and good food, not necessarily in that order, and very French.






Copenhagen, Denmark 2007

This is a shot of a blonde, blue eyed Dane, or rather her very attractive and firm boobs LL. How do I know they were firm? Guess🤣








Carcassonne, France 2007


I'm not sure how I manged it LL, but I seemed not only to have been extremely lucky with women after you went your way. They seemed to see something in me that you never did. That is probably down to your small town, narrow outlook and aversion to risk.

For my part I have had a wonderful nearly fourteen years since you went you rather mundane way. It may have been the photography, and I guess it was in part,. Especially, shooting naked and near naked women. But beyond that I will be modest and say they just wanted to be laid and I happened to be 'available'.

So it was with the young lady above. I really was a little wary of having women who were still in their twenties. It seemed a bit like cradle snatching. But, when a nubile young woman wants you, who am I to refuse.

It is quite hot in that part of France for a good part of the yea and it was on this particular day. When Adele turned up on that bicycle I was in shorts and had been doing a little jet washing. She was staying with another girl friend in the first of my gites to be complete. 

We talked after she had attracted my attention over the noise of the jet wash. She was still on her bike. Not quite as you see her, but almost. I offered coffee or a cool drink. In answer she said she rather wanted something more and that was why she was there. I knew why too LL. Two days before her room-mate was on the receiving end of my attentions.

To be offered two on a plate so to speak was not new, but it was at my place there. Adele had come prepared it seemed. For as I took the shot above (she insisted on revealing her boobs to me) I could see she had no panties. Quite how she rode the bike up to my house, I'm not sure. I do know one thing....she walked back.

I guess that was due to the fact that our lovemaking was pretty full on. I hadn't had sex for  a few days and she was very hungry. She had several orgasms too, and found out (from me) that there was more to it than just in and out and done.

Walking back was due to the fact that she told me her legs were so wobbly and we both knew the cause of that. Nice young boobs and long legs. Great combination along with a nice tight pussy. Very ummm stimulating.








Suffolk, UK 2005

Almost the first of my lingerie shoots LL. She was brave enough to pose against this wall out on the street too. Bear in mind she is almost bare. The courage of the younger women eh! Lovely body too. Name is Fay/Faye, not sure of the spelling.











Chicago, USA 2007

I'd almost forgotten this lady. Now how could I do that, with a body like that. 

I was in Chicago on a little business staying at an hotel in downtown. Tanya was one of the manager's there and we got to talking, as you do. I had only been there twice before, back in the 80's and then again in the 90's. She offered to show me around on her two days off while I was there, which she did.

Surprisingly, we got along really well. So well I ended up back in her apartment on the first night and took this shot of her from her other balcony the following morning. Now, LL, how could someone like me forget such a lovely body, those upturned breasts and the oh so lovely nipples that crown them. What I do remember is that I become briefly and closely acquainted with them for two nights and two mornings at her place and once while she was on duty on the third day.

I was also well acquainted with her thighs and what lay between them!









London 2005
Strawberries and cream. In fact this shot was just a bit of fun and contrived by Mary and I. Those are bankers boobs, LL, and more of a handful than yours. Far firmer too - definitely not heading south. This shot was taken in her apartment near to my original place in. Apart from my rather grand Knightsbridge home, I still have two very nice apartments in London. Like to use one? One proviso - only you.🤣













Paris, 2006

I have always regarded Sophie as a very elegant woman, who certainly taught me a few things about how to dress for Paris. We first me just about four months after you went your way. Someone I know in London introduced me to her as someone who wouldn't mind my practicing my developing photographic skills with her. She got all the shots for free.

Sophie was only thirty something back then but more sophisticated than you will ever be LL.  Of course she is French which meant that she had few hangups in respect of sex. I, for my part, hadn't made any moves, although I did flirt a bit. that I can't help when I'm with women. I enjoy it It was Sophie that made the first move on the second day of our shoots. First day had been outside around Paris. The second was here (above) in an empty apartment to which she had the key. I rather liked the classic but tired walls as a backdrop.

I do remember this encounter very well. When it came down to it, it was a case of who could get their trousers off first. In Sophie's case she ended up with the shirt falling apart which gave rise ...to my fella, much to her delight. We embraced standing up, both naked. The shirt had fallen from her shoulders.

Then, LL, I stood back a little and held her left breast with my right hand. Caressed it and squeezed a little. Sophie opened her legs and guided my cock between them. I could feel her wet groove as she started to rock gently to and fro. I had already figured what she was doing - stimulating her clit. I could feel the firm little pearl with my tip.

That was quite an arousing thing given that we were now a little apart up top and I had both hands full with her boobs. She was moaning and I could feel her opening was now a lot wider - dilated I guess. The urge to enter her was enormous, but we were still standing.

We found some where to lie down. It was a couch in the end, no beds left in the apartment. I mounted Sophie right there in this Paris apartment. I may have thought fleetingly what you would think if you saw me there in that position. I seem to recall I smiled to myself then got down to business. Or rather, Sophie got down with her legs spread apart and I finished her clitoris arousal that she punctuated with ever increasing moans as she came.

Entry was easy. I slipped in and Sophie gasped, but then she was soon bucking her 'mons' hard against me. Naturally, I wanted her fully satisfied and, in the back of my mind, wanting her to want to come back for more in the future (she did, many times). I brought her to another climax.

Before she could fully recover, I went into overdrive and to put it bluntly...fucked the hell out of her. Then we both collapsed in each others arms after her third orgasm and my ejaculation.

And....all four months after you and two months before Carole. I'm still not wanting either LL, and my partners are a darn sight more attractive than you very large round person. To think I once had a thing for you way back and now you look like a dumpy northern housewife carrying far too much weight for her own good. At least you are a matching pair!!😂








Denia, 2008

I agreed to take this shot of a friend of a friend at my new, then, Denia home. It was just to be a favor for someone who was more than just a social acquaintance. You could say an intimate acquaintance, LL.

I saw her arrive in a little SEAT. From where I was standing she wore fairly ordinary gear. A white top and jeans. It was only as she got closer and I went to the door that it became apparent this lady was bra-less. Not only that her top left little that wasn't already on show. In my way I guess I hadn't expected such an attractive woman. Often when one friend is attractive the other is less so.

Mariana was beautiful, which was quite a surprise along with her nearly entirely revealed breasts, LL. I met her and invited her in and through to the seclusion of my garden and pool.  Her boobs bouncing in a taut way as we went through to the back. I suggested getting the photos out of the way first as it was heading toward mid afternoon and was really hot, as you know it can be there.

It wasn't only the weather that was hot. Mariana suggested a topless shot after the first few photos I took. I agreed. After all she was pretty much there already! I was adjusting the settings on my camera expecting her to be topless when I looked up. Instead I caught the shot above.

Within seconds she was both topless and...bottomless. After taking more than a few shots. I frequently have cameras set on multiple frame settings. We paused. I have to say it was difficult hiding my arousal at this stage as Marianna had been more than a little revealing in her nude poses. Everything on show. It was never like this in Denia with you LL.

We ended up in bed (as I had done with her friend), which is when she told me about the recommendation (she used the word recomendación) she had from said friend. Eventually after a shower together Marianna was almost ready to leave. Wrapped in one of my towels, she asked me to fetch her bra and panties from her car. It seems she took them off at the bottom of my driveway!

I loved that.












New Hampshire 2007

This shot was taken on the back deck of my first house in New Hampshire LL. August - just about 18 months after you went your way. You really knew nothing about me did you...nothing at all. I only ever revealed what I wanted you to know. The rest would have come with commitment, but that was never to be forthcoming. So you never knew, until more recent years, and even now you don't have the full story. Only my late wives ever had that. 

The lady above? A local, and a friend ... a close friend of course. She loves the shots I take of her. This is one of my favorites.






Cahors, France 2006

When it comes down to it, the women I have met of whatever race or nationality are pretty much the same in their desires. Cultural differences of course, but we are all humans and have human needs and desires. The French figure highly in that area. None of the British 'reserve' about sex.

So it was with Remy. I hardly knew her but had to go to Cahors from my place in Lot to file some paperwork (being a foreign national and homeowner. Remy offered to come with me as translator, although I have a fair grasp of french. On reflection afterward, it was just an excuse on her part. We ended up eating out in Cahors and then booking into an hotel for the night. Which is when I took this shot among others LL. Not my best but the light was poor and I only had a small Lumix with me.

I love younger boobs. They are nicely shaped and also generally very firm. Sometimes the nicest things really do come in small packages!








Berkshire, 2018


Commission and that is all I will say about this shot and the location. She's rather well known!










Surrey 2018

From Berkshire to Surrey and that is literal. I went straight from one to the other, for this second commission, which followed a recommendation fro her friend in London. This sis part of the shoot LL. Towards the end of the session on the back patio, for want of a better word, of this grand house. She is in panties and a gown. No name this time, again.

It isn't only ordinary women that are 'neglected' and their needs not recognized. This lady was horny and I received the signals loud and clear almost as soon as we started the shoot. She didn't bother hiding her most intimate part from me when changing her clothes and subtly flaunted her body at every opportunity.

Needless to say she received what she sought and for me (and her) it was a real pleasure. Once in her large kitchen from behind then again on her back, and idc I was on my way. Goodness knows how her husband could ignore that body!






New Hampshire 2006

Lazy morning near the jetty on the lake. Very private of course. We spent most of the time nude, fucking, and swimming in the water. Not bad, was it LL. All only six months after you.






Norfolk, UK 2004

I thought this shot might amuse you. It certainly did me. That is the most blatant invitation to sex I had received since your revelation about the man in Oxford. I accepted bringing myself along with a blanket. God knows who heard her shouts. Sound carries over the fields, but neither of us cared.

Incidentally, that location - the house, that is - had been host to lots of different, shouts, screams, moans and gasps from 2004 until I sold up. Those noises emanated from quite a few different female throats at the height of their pleasure.



Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment