Sunday, January 27, 2019

Down Under - Update

For LL in the UK


Having a fabulous time here LL, albeit a bit hot at times but then some Hahns Dry fixes that. Am now in Noosa with a 'friend'. I am sure you will catch my drift on that point. I traveled up via Brisbane from NSW. Busy around Brisbane of course, but otherwise OK.

Next stop is Hawaii and Oahu. Then onto California from there.

While I've been relaxing over here, I have decided to sell up in San Diego and move to LA. I have far more friends there than SD and it makes sense as the latter is quite close to the border with all that brings at present.

I'm only talking about my West Coast abodes. I am keeping the East Coast ones as they are, and there's no way I am getting rid of the ranch in New Hampshire.

Will catch up with family when I return Stateside. All those grandchildren, all six of them think their granddad is great, and I think they are too. Miss them on my travels but will be back in the States for a while once I return.

We took a side trip to Cairns for a couple of days recently. Looking up my old friends the crocs (big saltwater variety, in the Daintree Rainforest, among other things.

That will do for now. Getting toward bedtime here...


Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment