Friday, August 18, 2017

Delving

 LL

Been sometime since I posted something a little risque, but delving into my portfolio I found these few shoots and 'experiences', which you may find of interest LL. 😜

~~~~~~~~

New Hampshire

Locations are scattered but perhaps best to start with New Hampshire, the place you said I was 'so lucky to be able to live there' - your words, tinged I suspect with more than a small dose of envy...and regret.

I expect that you are aware that there a lot of lakes in my home country and more than a few in NH. This is one and the location for a shoot with this lady. Her request was nude shots outdoors. We headed off mid morning on the day in question. you wouldn't believe it to see the photos below but she was/is an attorney working in Boston, albeit a junior back then. Guess you could say she was 'letting her hair down' on that day. Pretty good looking too.

I guess I was quite privileged to take these shots as she only came to me on a friend's (female) recommendation. Naturally, she recommended me to others and that is how this aspect of my businesses grew. But, back to her. It was a little cloudy that day interspersed with some sun. Her idea to get in the water so I stripped to my boxers and got in too so I could take the photos. Cold, but not freezing.

As you can see she had nice hips, moderate boobs, nice full lips and nice long legs. She was totally uninhibited once she had stripped off, so I got some really nice shots of her. She was pleased with the results.

At one point she immersed herself almost fully in the lake, which had a wondrous effect on her nipples. I am not immune to the site of a naked woman who is also wet all over and she could tell I wasn't as, while I was photographing her, her eyes kept wandering down to my boxers. Guess you could say I had no control over that fella....

We finished up on the shoot and I put my cameras back in the bag and handed her a towel. She asked me to dry her back. As I did this using my right hand she took my left and placed it in her breast. Squeeze she said, so I did. The towel dropped to the ground followed swiftly by my wet boxers.

Still holding her left breast I put my right hand on her lower stomach and pulled her to me. Her buttocks were cold I recall (most women have cold or cool buttocks). I was really quite hard by now and she eased her legs apart to allow me to slip between them. I lowered my right hand as far as I could down ... and under you might say. Her pussy was warm and I gently massaged around it it until she became quite wet. She was rocking gently on my penis, then she drew away turned and kissed me. I returned the kiss, one arm round her back the other gently squeezing her buttock.

We found an area of soft grass near the shore of the lake and she laid down and parted her legs I knelt between them and caressed her thighs, which were long and smooth. Then leaning forward slightly I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently  brought my hand s down her body and up the slope of her breasts, just brushing her nipples as I finished the downward sweep. I repeated it and her nipples hardened again but this time from attention not the cold water.

In the meantime she was working on me down below, not that it needed much encouragement. She used that fella to stimulate her clit as I moved to cupping her breasts in my hands and squeezing gently. Then holding them so each nipple was really proud, I sucked on them to her delight.

I remember she had a fairly tight pussy and it took a moment or two to enter her, but she dilated a little more under the stimulation I we were conjoined. She remarked that I was really thick...and she didn't mean mentally! We made love, slowly at first and then a little faster. She came quite quickly and I felt her body tense and shudder as she did. I wasn't there and had a little way to go...again to her delight. 

Her eyes were closed now and she was moaning as I thrust into her gain and again. The lubrication, by now, was fantastic and we were 'slipping' together beautifully. Like two sheets of satin sliding over each other. The stimulation and sensitivity this brought was lovely. I felt I could come if I upped the pace even more and so I did. I looked down on 'F' and she had her eyes closed, her cheeks were flushed and she was really crying out in pleasure now.

I reached my peak and discharge all I had into her, feeling it flow around and out through her pussy. She pulled me down onto her and we lay there locked together for a while. Her soft but lovely body pinned to the ground by mine. Then eventually, I rolled off to her right side and we just lay there for a while.





















~~~~~~~~


Turkey


Back in the nineties I had travelled to Turkey on business, stopping off in Istanbul and using a free weekend to visit Kusardasi and Ephesus. Around 2007, I decided to go there again but this time to the south coast. I chose a well known international hotel and took an all in package for the hotel itself, arranging my own flight and taxi transfer which was only twenty minutes.

It was great hotel. Seven restaurants two enormous pools and the beach with a view of Rhodes some twenty odd miles distant. Guests were from Western Europe, some Russians and some Iranians, plus a few Turks. Taking a break on your own has advantages and disadvantages. The latter could see you ending up surrounded by people, but lonely; the former presented opportunities to get to know a few folk. Being quite social in character I struck up a number of conversations with various people.

In particular, with the lady below. She was on her own, too. A very westernized Turkish woman, who traveled widely to the States and Western Europe. Her English was impeccable. It was my habit to take an early morning swim, when there were few people around and it wasn't too hot. On about the third morning of a 7 day break, I found myself at the end of one of the enormous pools with the lady below. We said hello in the pool and struck up a conversation. That is when we found we were both vacationing alone. After our swim we agreed to meet up for breakfast and i waited for her in the lobby of the hotel. 

She appeared, her hair shampooed and dry, and from where I stood, smelling great. Like me, she wore shorts and a thin top. Getting on as well as we did we spent the morning by the pool reading and sunbathing. In the afternoon she suggested a trip to somewhere she knew just along the coast. Turned out the coast and the river estuary we went to was beautiful, along with some graves built into the hillside BC, by the Ancient Greeks.

We pottered back along the coast and stopped short of our destination by the sea at a little known spot. it was here that she decided to pose for some photos. We had enjoyed a great day right from the start. She stripped to her undies, to begin with, revealing a beautiful body. You can judge for yourself LL, below Mind you, I had seen most of it in the pool, previously.

Then she went the whole hog and posed nude. These are just two of quite a few I took.

Needless to say neither of our beds were occupied by just one body for the rest of the holiday. I won't go into detail - you've had enough excitement with the New Hampshire encounter above....for a lady (that word is used advisedly) of your age. We met up again some months later in London, and I introduced her to Norfolk...in the summer!




 






~~~~~~~~
Greece

The next port of call, so to speak, was Greece. 

Way back when, I had travelled to the Greek mainland to 'work' in Athens and Piraeus. Can't say what, and I can't say when. However, after you went your way LL, I decided to look at buying a place on one of the Greek islands Should it be in the Pelopennese or the Dodecanese Islands? There was only one way to find out, and so I made a short list of places I was interested in and decided to look at what was available.

One of the reasons for this decision was a bolt hole where I could peacefully write and at the same time enjoy the azure sea, Greek hospitality and the food and wine.

Armed with my short list I set up appointments with real estate agents on the islands I was interested in. In addition there was the not so small question of getting around these various islands in a reasonable time. Funny life, isn't it. After I met my wife we ended up with our place on Skyros, but at that time I hadn't considered the island seriously.

In the end I didn't buy anything, although I saw a few I really liked. At the time the Greek economy was in a tail spin and I backed away from any commitment (rather like you did with me - big mistake wasn't it).

However, there's always an 'however' isn't there. That's rhetorical - not a question. On my viewing forays I was shown around by various agents. All were men apart from the lady below. Young, gifted and...'available'.

She was tasked with showing me a property that was set inland on one of the islands. I really wanted something near the sea, but I went along to look. This was the third property she had shown me over a period of four or five days. As a result, we were on pretty friendly terms. Chatting freely as she drove me around the island, she suggested, on this particular viewing, that we grab some food and have a picnic at the appropriate time.

It was well into the afternoon and after the viewing, that we stopped. She had driven up a precarious hillside road to a remote spot, she knew, with great views. She was right it was beautiful up there and pretty hot. We sat and ate. She had a blanket in the trunk which I spread on the ground and we used that as our outdoor site. She wore a skirt and shirt - business attire I guess. 

After we had finished she said she was going to remove her shirt and skirt to save them getting dirty...why did I think this was a pre-cursor to something else? She took her shirt off first to reveal her bra and the tops of her boobs. Then she undid the skirt fastenings and let it slide down onto the blanket. I expected to see matching panties but she was wearing nothing on the lower half of her body.

Reaching behind her back she undid her bra, and that came off, too. The result is displayed below. She climbed some nearby rocks and then sat down as I photographed her. She had a lovely smile. Being a red-blooded male my eyes took in the whole of her smooth slightly olive colored skin, those brown nipples, her small but perky breasts and the sliver of pubic hair just in front of her pussy. Her legs weren't in the 'long department' LL, but they were lovely, nevertheless.

Bearing in mind (like the pun LL) the warmth, willingness and, at a early stage, the wetness. It was long before we were in an embrace. Her arms around my neck , her legs around my waist. My shorts etc in a heap on the ground. She was quite a minx. Playing with me...if you know what I mean her lips and throat enclosed over me before spreading herself on the blanket for what was to come. She also wanted to be taken from behind...and she was.

I'll leave you to fill in the detail with your imagination. See beyond the photos below, also.





I asked many of the women that I have enjoyed, all younger than me (and you) and in some instances by more than 25 years back then, why they found me attractive in a sexual sense. Do you know what the main reason was? No? Or maybe you do, It was my smile and friendly eyes. The other factors were experience of life and sex, an ability to hold a conversation on most subjects and lastly, in their order of things...my not inconsiderable wealth. I was not suprised that wealth came last. I learned that a long time ago when it came to the women in my life.


Ciao bella



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©











 

No comments:

Post a Comment