Friday, June 23, 2017

Apple(s) of My Eye

LL


You were once the apple of my eye LL, but that ended a long, long time ago. Chances to return have been there all along the way, but you never had the guts.

The apples here are more like peaches, but I'm saving the real peaches for another blog. So here are some ladies from my life over the four years or so through to my marriage in 2008. You have seen many of them before, but not all. There weren't that many in my life! But there were quite a few. Not difficult when I was flying to and fro from the States to the UK and various European destinations.

They were all fun LL, much more than you were, in many ways. But then they were all younger, and some by quite a margin. They were not overawed as you were by feelings of inadequacy by virtue of my wealth. In fact, they welcomed it...and no I wasn't ripped off....as I was by you and the morally reprehensible action of retaining family items! The party that leaves has a moral duty to return items - that was you. However, your moral compass is way off. Now there's a surprise.

Given your predilection to 'play away', my blogs, on the theme of the women I met and enjoyed, must be anathema to you. It's why I post them. The last laugh was always going to be mine - mainly because I was always several steps ahead. The wealth; well, that was your second mistake wasn't it. Not the best decision maker in the world are you.๐Ÿ˜

More now, of the ladies I have come across in my life since your time...thankfully the latter was quite short. It opened up a multitude of possibilities and I took most of them with both hands (there's innuendo there if you can grasp it LL). The way life goes sometimes is quite surprising and developing my photography into a full blown business (one of many these days), was a very pleasant surprise.

I soon gained a reputation by word of mouth for taking great shots of attractive women. My discretion and trustworthiness earned me more opportunities than I could manage. At the beginning, back in 2004 (post March of that year - the month you revealed your infidelity), I was amazed at the readiness that women were prepared to reveal there bodies to the camera...and also more favors quite often. In time, I became used to it and met many wonderful people and a lot of long term friends. The latter is something you lack.

So here you are a few more shots of ladies you have seen before and some you haven't...with notes! 





I love black and white as a medium for photos. I have worked on this shot. Taken in France on one of my trips. She was staying about a kilometer away in a gite, as I was. I had no intention of anything as I was on the move every few days on that trip.

She was quite broad in the beam but had a lovely ass and some very sexy underwear.  These are not going up...they are coming down. She was an artist and on her own. She invited me over for dinner and this all transpired after a bottle and a half of very good vino.

Quite a ride that  night. Lots of effort on both sides and from both sides!







You can probably work out from the photo that this was taken in the States. It was in Indiana in summer 2005 on a farm not far out of Indianapolis. The farm was set in miles of soya bean fields and miles from anywhere, or so it seemed.

A recommendation gained me this commission via a friend in Muncie. Shots were taken outside at her suggestion and this is on the way to the barn. There was a lot of soft bedding in there and no animals to be frightened by her cries!

As you know I love a lady with generous boobs and good legs - she had both
















This was a friend's apartment in London. We were both friends with benefits, when the mood or need took us. If I recall, this was one afternoon and Ella was being silly in a fun sort of way...and very naughty! She also had wonderful long legs and we had some great times together

















French belle in Paris and she rang lots of bells. This was taken one morning before she woke.










South Carolina - Believe it or not, a commission
















Another commission. This time in Philly - Philadelphia - in a borrowed studio.














Back over the Pond for this one - a peach of a lady in Chelsea. She was a Lady most of the time but, when she wasn't, she was quite naughty.
















Spain but she isn't Spanish. This was Denia  - another property LL, not the one you chose! This villa is up on the hill overlooking the town. Hans found it for me in 2006.

My 'companion' is a friend from London. I had great fun undoing those bows...and great fun inside. You really didn't have any idea of my life immediately after you, did you. I kept secrets far better than you ever imagined, but then it was my business once.











California dreaming... and that is exactly what she was doing that day and that moment - day dreaming. This location, to quote Thomas Hardy was 'Far from the Madding Crowd'. Northern California on a remote beach with a friend I met along the way. I have told her story to you in a previous blog.

So far so good - lots of peachy bottoms that I have seen and in many cases handled. I will continue with the theme.










Commission shot, Paris. Love the curves in this and the medium, black and white...or if you like shades of gray๐Ÿ˜‰










Hotel in Edinburgh. Chance encounter. Shower time - nice puffy nipples. Two days and then we were both gone.

One of those 'things' LL. All the 'exercise' has kept me fit and relatively slim!












London and bedtime and bedding time. An old friend from back in 2006 when I had the apartment near Tower Bridge. Loved her bum...and her legs, and her boobs!














Chance shot during a commission. 'Miss no knickers' on this occasion. You know how it is...one thing leads to another ...๐Ÿ˜‰









Norfolk - I'll say no more than that, but the lady was K from near Fakenham. We 'went out' together for about six months from March September 2005. This was taken at her place.








Rouen, France. Trying to tempt me one afternoon. It wasn't too difficult. That couch of hers took quite a pounding. 

I was often in Rouen back then, due to friends and some of the photography business they introduced.












Poolside in Italy. This is my place LL, or it was then. Part of the company property portfolio now. Don't think I ever told you that I spent quite a few months in Italy when I was learning Italian. It was the best way. During that time I met a lot of lovely ladies. This was one of them. Loved her white bits...and her brown bits.













Remember those two girls in California in a recent blog? This is them again. Same place and same time but before the 'fun' began.









My old place in Norfolk after a swim in that small pool I had. Her bikini was wet, so...she took it off and dried out walking in the field just to the west. We laughed about that. The only person that could have seen us would need high powered binoculars.

We never made the bedroom - we made the couch, and then again bent over on the counter top...her not me.







If you go down in the woods today....

Taken in Germany, by request.






France and that was her only white bit. She was very nice to me in Nice. I remember you saying around that time that you had a friend with an apartment there. You had no idea what I was up to though....









'Peachy' studio shot in Boston, Mass.









New Hampshire on a hot, hot day. We both needed to cool off. Love this shot. She, Andy, was flawless. Both in beauty and 'performance'.









Early morning in Paris at her apartment...and a chink of light๐Ÿ˜‰. Another chance encounter that led to.....staying the night. Nothing worse than being out for dinner alone in a big city, so I made the move to her table. It proved to be a good move for us both.









Spain and Spanish. Steps to heaven on this hot afternoon. She had shed her dress and those lovely undies weren't far behind. Like the pun LL? As they say she was very 'fit' both back and front.







Commission shot in Wyoming, USA. Small place and an even smaller pool of males so....I was commissioned into providing 'service' for a couple of days. Big sky country and the boobs there weren't bad either!





Turkish holiday 2007. Both on our own. All inclusive 6 star golf resort. Didn't know this was included, but grateful that it was!









Entirely different here. This was taken in Florida - you know the city, LL. Just pure fun, sun and sex. She was insatiable. That's one thing about younger women and the sun they can't seem to get enough...sex.. She was aching most times from our efforts and then aching for more.

Remember those times when you were in that town and I wasn't as keen as you on sex. Well if you think back, it was over there that you made your first admission of playing away. You were fairly drunk at the time, but it backed up what I already knew - hence my reluctance to satisfy your desires.








An American in Italy. No it's not a title but an encounter. She's shedding the second part of her bikini here, having shed the top after that 'top' had received the requisite attention. Like to keep a-breast of the situation. Great ass too....










Studio shot in London. Not a formal one as she was just taking her gown off. Uptown girl and lovely in that very English way.









Gothenburg, Sweden and a Swedish beauty to boot. All she wanted was affection and sex. I supplied both in the four days I was there on other commissions. Classic scenario I was sitting reading a book in Kungsparken (a park) when she sat down with the same thought in mind. She saw my book was in English and we got talking. Dinner followed and for desert she followed, three times....

They say that with some people the sun shines out of their ass. In this case it was literally almost true in this shot where I caught the morning sun just before some rear entry antics.








This is quite an old shot from 2003. I was practising...photography, in the main. I guess you had no idea that I had been in forced celibacy for nearly a year due to G's illnesses.

So this occasion was a first for me. She was widowed too, but our age gap was too wide for anything permanent.


Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment